Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,166 members, 7,838,990 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Men Of Gold Never Wear Gold - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Of Gold Never Wear Gold (363 Views)

Please Be Careful, Men Of Gold Don't Wear Gold / Never Wear Any Of These To Visit Your Boyfriend, It May Lead To Break Up / Why Black Men Never Wear Triangle Underwear? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Men Of Gold Never Wear Gold by Skyfornia(m): 10:13am On Aug 10, 2021
Last time l visited somewhere and it was raining so I did not want to drive there since I was not too familiar with the road, so I parked my car somewhere close and used a keke (tricycle).

While I was there I got a call from a long time friend reminding me of my promise to her husband over a job, so I quickly told her my location, and asked her to tell her husband to meet me up ASAP since I will be leaving town soon, but I told her to tell her husband to meet me up where I parked my car since that place was a popular land mark .

I don’t know her husband and we have never met before. As I sent her the address, she called me back and was so excited that I was even around her area which will make it easier for him because he did not even have transport to come out, things was that bad. So I told her that he should pick a drop and I will pay.

In other not to keep him stranded I had to start rushing back to where I packed my car. God, I even entered under the rain, cold, just to meet up with him so he will not be stranded. As I was walking under the rain I saw a keke and stopped it. The keke man asked me to beg the man inside so he will allow me join him since I was drenched, so I started begging. The man refused and said I was wet. I told him I will sit to one side, and he refused, saying except I pay for both his fare and mine.

I agreed, then he allowed me. As I entered this man kept me uncomfortable, saying if my wet clothes touch him again I will get down. I just kept my cool until I finally got to my destination. I did not even reach when I stopped at the junction and paid then used my legs to walk to my car, since it was very close.

I was inside my car warming myself, then I got a call from my friend saying her husband was around, so I described my car and he came. I saw someone knocked on my car glass, wound down and it was this same man in a keke with me. Gosh!

Am I supposed to recommend him for a job? Tears rolled down my eyes, I brought out N3,000, gave him, started my car and zoomed off. My friend has been calling and sending me messages, I had to block her.

Be careful, many times men of gold don’t wear gold. Be nice! Angels do not wear ID cards.

The End

#Copied

This story might be a figment of imagination but similar things happen around us on steady. Be humble, be accomodating, above all, show love as much as you can. Shalom!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Guy`s Dont Lie: If Your Girlfriend Prospose To You Would You Accept? / What Do You Think About Peku Dating Website ? / Urgent Help Needed Please (not Finances)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.