Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Peter Mrakpor Divorces Wife, Joan Onyeamachi Over 2023 Governorship Ambition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Mrakpor Divorces Wife, Joan Onyeamachi Over 2023 Governorship Ambition (29363 Views)

Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Drops Governorship Ambition After Son’s Murder In US / Dino Melaye Declares Governorship Ambition? See Photos / Elumelu Gave Delegates $1,500 Each, Instead Of Only N100,000 Says Mrakpor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Mrakpor Divorces Wife, Joan Onyeamachi Over 2023 Governorship Ambition by Islie: 1:23pm On Aug 10, 2021
2023 Governorship Ambition Forces Delta’s Ex-Attorney-General, Wife To Divorce

The immediate past Delta State’s Attorney-General and Commissioner for Justice, Peter Mrakpor, has divorced his wife, Joan Onyeamachi Mrakpor.

Joan Onyeamachi Mrakpor, a former Delta State house of Assembly and former House of Representatives member and the ex-Attorney General, Peter Mrakpor, had legalised their marriage in 2010.

SaharaReporters gathered that the marriage produced triplets (all girls), while two children, a boy and a girl, earlier had by Joan Onyeamachi Mrakpor, who is the current Director General, (DG), Delta State Capital Territory Development Agency, were adopted by Mrakpor as his own children.

SaharaReporters learnt that the couple's breakup was connected to the 2023 governorship election where the past Attorney-General who hails from Delta Central senatorial district of the state is said to be eyeing the governor's seat while his estranged wife who hails from Delta North senatorial district is said to be eyeing the deputy governor's position.

Sources close to the divorced couple however disclosed that, the estranged wife had allegedly warned her ex-husband, Mrakpor, to drop his governorship ambition.

Confirming the divorce, in a statement signed by Akpovoke Otiti, Media Assistant to Peter Mrakpor, the ex-commissioner stated that his marriage with Joan broke down in July 2020 due to what he described as "Irreconcilable behavioural patterns".

According to Mrakpor, he had instructed his solicitor to commence legal proceedings to formally dissolve the said failed marriage.

"It is pertinent to state that the marriage between Dr. Peter Adogbejire Mrakpor (SAN) and Honourable Joan Onyeamachi Mrakpor (nee Ugbah) broke down finally in July 2020 due to irreconcilable behavioural patterns."

Peter Mrakpor debunked social media reports, alleging that he had an illicit affair with the sister of his estranged wife which produced a child, describing the allegations as "false, satanic and a calculated attempt to destroy my hard-earned reputation."

"My attention has been drawn to publications on Facebook and other social media platforms about a purported pregnancy/child delivery for me by a member of the Ugbah family of Ubulu-Uku, Delta State, alleged to be a sister to Hon. Joan Onyeamachi Mrakpor (nee Ugbah).

"The allegation is total false; no person is pregnant for me or has a child for me as falsely alleged by a desperate group of disgruntled politicians and enemies. I have instructed my solicitors to commence legal proceedings against any further publications about such evil allegation,” Mrakpor stated.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/10/2023-governorship-ambition-forces-delta%E2%80%99s-ex-attorney-general-wife-divorce

1 Like

Re: Peter Mrakpor Divorces Wife, Joan Onyeamachi Over 2023 Governorship Ambition by Xscape1993(m): 1:26pm On Aug 10, 2021
Man anf politics.
Re: Peter Mrakpor Divorces Wife, Joan Onyeamachi Over 2023 Governorship Ambition by Fahdiga(m): 1:27pm On Aug 10, 2021
I doubt they divorced because of their desperate ambitions. There's more to this story than what are reading here

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Mrakpor Divorces Wife, Joan Onyeamachi Over 2023 Governorship Ambition by ahnie: 1:46pm On Aug 10, 2021
Joan mraphor isssa bleached out biitch.

My God this entity is a very toxic human being...she has all negative attributes attached to her.
She singlehandedly ruined so many lives,many met their untimely death through this saucy biitch my God she has stepped on powerful toes.

I'm glad I confronted her when she ruined my hustle,I really gave her a piece of my mind.she will never smell the post of deputy governor she's just wasting her time.

The only vacant position left for her is,let her just continue building fruit stands in asaba as if deltans lack vitamins and minerals.

The truth is,Joan cannot stay in any man's house,she's an authoritarian.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Mrakpor Divorces Wife, Joan Onyeamachi Over 2023 Governorship Ambition by Monogamy: 1:48pm On Aug 10, 2021
Tunde, Henry, Musa, make una come and bring beer along oo.

Beer parlor story is here

2 Likes

Re: Peter Mrakpor Divorces Wife, Joan Onyeamachi Over 2023 Governorship Ambition by Chigold101(m): 1:57pm On Aug 10, 2021
Onywmaechi Mrakpor is dreaded by everyone that does business along the road in Asaba.
The woman no de joke o

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Mrakpor Divorces Wife, Joan Onyeamachi Over 2023 Governorship Ambition by ahnie: 1:58pm On Aug 10, 2021
Fahdiga:
I doubt they divorced because of their desperate ambitions. There's more to this story than what are reading here
The woman is mannerless.
Earlier this year,you need to see how she was disgracing her husband in the church(Mountain of fire)in the presence of everybody.shes really power drunk.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Mrakpor Divorces Wife, Joan Onyeamachi Over 2023 Governorship Ambition by ahnie: 2:00pm On Aug 10, 2021
Chigold101:
Onywmaechi Mrakpor is dreaded by everyone that does business along the road in Asaba.
The woman no de joke o
This useless woman really ruined two of my businesses to ground zero.

An aged woman running her petty biz in my kids school died from hypertension last year.

14 Likes

Re: Peter Mrakpor Divorces Wife, Joan Onyeamachi Over 2023 Governorship Ambition by NwaAmaikpe: 4:05pm On Aug 10, 2021
shocked

Joan "Ada Anioma" was becoming an irritant to everyone who knew her.
The same TV she runs evangelical programs on is the same place she fought and scattered ballot boxes on.

To help maintain her political relevance, Okowa appointed her DG Delta State Capital Territory Development Agency after Ndudi Elumelu kicked her away from the House of Reps.
But that was like empowering a monster, she knew no friends when it was time to be mean.

She'd tow people's cars from their car stands and make them pay through their nose to get it back.
She'd lock up people's stores and force them to decorate it with aluminium claddings.

She'd force commuters to trek absurd distances from bus stops before they could get a tricycle or bike.

Her own plot of land became the State's Trade fair complex.

Infact, she became the Capital city's Empress of terror. Her convoy will cause nuisance on major roads and all the oppressed people could do was to fervently pray for her downfall, but it didn't seem to work.

Instead things were falling more in place for her. Her own younger brother became an L.G chairman.

But still they waited and prayed.

Guess what?

She helped cause her fall when she employed her own sister to checkmate and spy on her husband in his office then relay feedback on his philanderings there to her.
The spy saw preek and forgot her job. Soon she began spreading her legs for the target who generously got her pregnant.

To make matters worse.
Hanty refused to terminate the pregnancy as she had now fallen in love with oga who said he was ready to marry her since this will be the first time he'd be truly scoring a goal as his other offsprings from Joan were via IVF.

The last I heard of Joan, she was almost beaten up by APC youths who were in her city for a convention after she threatened to deflate their cars' tyres and tow them away their for parking along the road but the mad boys were having none of that.

It took the kind intervention of some APC chieftains like Owelle Jerry to stop them from manhandling her boys and her.

142 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Peter Mrakpor Divorces Wife, Joan Onyeamachi Over 2023 Governorship Ambition by Chigold101(m): 4:23pm On Aug 10, 2021
ahnie:

This useless woman really ruined two of my businesses to ground zero.

An aged woman running her petty big in my kids school died of hypertension last year.
Jesus Christ

Too bad
Re: Peter Mrakpor Divorces Wife, Joan Onyeamachi Over 2023 Governorship Ambition by Flyingngel(m): 5:05pm On Aug 10, 2021
Deltans shld come to our rescue. Tell us what we need to know abt these two.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Mrakpor Divorces Wife, Joan Onyeamachi Over 2023 Governorship Ambition by hawbuh: 4:47pm On Aug 11, 2021
Re: Peter Mrakpor Divorces Wife, Joan Onyeamachi Over 2023 Governorship Ambition by Cumtroller: 4:48pm On Aug 11, 2021
I have nothing to say. Slawormir over to you

1 Like

Re: Peter Mrakpor Divorces Wife, Joan Onyeamachi Over 2023 Governorship Ambition by Authoreety: 4:48pm On Aug 11, 2021
Beginning of the end for her!

Stupid mannerless idiot!

7 Likes

Re: Peter Mrakpor Divorces Wife, Joan Onyeamachi Over 2023 Governorship Ambition by Ladymillion(f): 4:49pm On Aug 11, 2021
God please intervene in marriages, so many crashing!

5 Likes

Re: Peter Mrakpor Divorces Wife, Joan Onyeamachi Over 2023 Governorship Ambition by Nuelito: 4:50pm On Aug 11, 2021
ahnie:

The woman is mannerless.
Earlier this year,you need to see how she was disgracing her husband in the church(Mountain of fire)in the presence of everybody.shes really power drunk.
ah....tell us more abeg

1 Like

Re: Peter Mrakpor Divorces Wife, Joan Onyeamachi Over 2023 Governorship Ambition by SarakiBukola: 4:51pm On Aug 11, 2021
grin

What if neither gets the posts they seek?

5 Likes

Re: Peter Mrakpor Divorces Wife, Joan Onyeamachi Over 2023 Governorship Ambition by UDUJ(m): 4:52pm On Aug 11, 2021
ahnie:

My God this entity is a very toxic human being...she has all negative attributes attached to her.
She singlehandedly ruined so many lives,many met their untimely death through this saucy biitch my God she has stepped on powerful toes.

I'm glad I confronted her when she ruined my hustle,I really gave her a piece of my mind.she will never smell the post of deputy governor she's just wasting her time.

The only vacant position left for her is,let her just continue building fruit stands in asaba as if deltans lack vitamins and minerals.

Wow shocked shocked shocked. This must have some elements of truth coming from a fellow lady.

At the bold faced, makes perfect sense then

3 Likes

Re: Peter Mrakpor Divorces Wife, Joan Onyeamachi Over 2023 Governorship Ambition by Nuelito: 4:52pm On Aug 11, 2021
Wahala no dey finish

1 Like

Re: Peter Mrakpor Divorces Wife, Joan Onyeamachi Over 2023 Governorship Ambition by Catadiy: 4:54pm On Aug 11, 2021
OK
Re: Peter Mrakpor Divorces Wife, Joan Onyeamachi Over 2023 Governorship Ambition by SarakiBukola: 4:54pm On Aug 11, 2021
Your beef is too personal.

You didnt speak with objectivity.

ahnie:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Mrakpor Divorces Wife, Joan Onyeamachi Over 2023 Governorship Ambition by GoldenJAT(m): 4:54pm On Aug 11, 2021
Ggg
Re: Peter Mrakpor Divorces Wife, Joan Onyeamachi Over 2023 Governorship Ambition by JayPeeOham: 4:55pm On Aug 11, 2021
Islie:
2023 Governorship Ambition Forces Delta’s Ex-Attorney-General, Wife To Divorce

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/10/2023-governorship-ambition-forces-delta%E2%80%99s-ex-attorney-general-wife-divorce

And why do we have only the man's picture here? Where is the wife's picture

Or are you saving her face to avoid shame and embarassment or what angry

2 Likes

Re: Peter Mrakpor Divorces Wife, Joan Onyeamachi Over 2023 Governorship Ambition by Ladymillion(f): 4:55pm On Aug 11, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The same TV she runs evangelical programs on is the same place she fought and scattered ballot boxes on.

To help maintain her political relevance, Okowa appointed her DG Delta State Capital Territory Development Agency after Ndudi Elumelu kicked her away from the House of Reps.
But that was like empowering a monster, she knew no friends when it was time to be mean.

She'd tow people's cars from their car stands and make them pay through their nose to get it back.
She'd lock up people's stores and force them to decorate it with aluminium claddings.

She'd force commuters to trek absurd distances from bus stops before they can get a tricycle or a bike.

She became the Capital city's empress of terror. Her convoy will cause nuisance on major roads and all the oppressed people could do was to pray fervently for her downfall, but it didn't seem to work.

Things were falling more in place her her, her own younger brother even became an L.G chairman.

Still they waited and prayed.

Guess what?

She helped them cause her own fall when she employed her own sister as a spy on her husband in his office to checkmate and give her feedback on his philandering at work.
The spy forgot her job and began spreading her legs wide for the target who ended up getting her pregnant.

To make it worse.
Hanty said she's not terminating it because she's now in love with oga who says he is even ready to marry her since this is the first time he will be truly scoring a goal as his other offsprings from Joan were via IVF.

The last I heard of her, she was almost been beaten up by APC youths who were in her city for a convention. She threatened to deflate their tyres and two away their cars for parking along the road but the boys were having none of that.
It took the kind intervention of some APC chieftains to stop them fr manhandlimg she and her boys.
Hmmmm she must be really terrible as no one seems to have anything nice to say about her, how the wicked has fallen

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Mrakpor Divorces Wife, Joan Onyeamachi Over 2023 Governorship Ambition by Epicji: 4:56pm On Aug 11, 2021
No body is speaking good of this woman. Just too bad.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Mrakpor Divorces Wife, Joan Onyeamachi Over 2023 Governorship Ambition by Authoreety: 4:56pm On Aug 11, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She'd force commuters to trek absurd distances from bus stops before they can get a tricycle or a bike.

She became the Capital city's empress of terror. Her convoy will cause nuisance on major roads and all the oppressed people could do was to pray fervently for her downfall, but it didn't seem to work.

Things were falling more in place her her, her own younger brother even became an L.G chairman.

Guess what?

She helped them cause her own fall when she employed her own sister as a spy on her husband in his office to checkmate and give her feedback on his philandering at work.
The spy forgot her job and began spreading her legs wide for the target who ended up getting her pregnant
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

How come you know this much..?

Nairalanders,finally, iv come to conclusion that this guy is a robot! �

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Mrakpor Divorces Wife, Joan Onyeamachi Over 2023 Governorship Ambition by beetown(m): 4:57pm On Aug 11, 2021
This man! You too know grin
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Guess what?

The spy forgot her job and began spreading her legs wide for the target who ended up getting her pregnant.

To make it worse.
Hanty said she's not terminating it because she's now in love with oga who says he is even ready to marry her since this is the first time he will be truly scoring a goal as his other offsprings from Joan were via IVF.

The last I heard of her, she was almost been beaten up by APC youths who were in her city for a convention. She threatened to deflate their tyres and two away their cars for parking along the road but the boys were having none of that.
It took the kind intervention of some APC chieftains to stop them fr manhandlimg she and her boys.

12 Likes

Re: Peter Mrakpor Divorces Wife, Joan Onyeamachi Over 2023 Governorship Ambition by jodababa(m): 5:00pm On Aug 11, 2021
beetown:
This man! You too know grin
I tell you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari's Victory, Not A Popular Mandate - Northern Statesman / What Is Politics? A Must Read And An Eye Opener!!!!!!!! / APC Celebrates Matthew Dike's Victory In Tai, Rivers (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.