Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Who Has An Idea On This. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Has An Idea On This. (1427 Views)

No Idea On The Topic To Use, But Pls Read And Advice. / What I Feel During S3x Is Unexplainable. Do You Have An Idea? / I Have An Idea, Let Love Rule Our Hearts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has An Idea On This. by Tamarinda(f): 1:40pm On Aug 10, 2021
PLEASE DO NOT JUDGE ME SINCE YOU ARE NOT IN MY SHOES
After much deliberation and thoughts regarding the circumstances I have experienced in life, I have concluded it's better I trade something to SATAN.
I have heard people saying certain wealthy individuals traded something to achieve a certain level of wealth. For me, i just want to achieve my dreams and Ambition; a legacy.

I don't want all the money in the world! No! I don't want so much wealth, I just want to live a convenient life devoid of too much pain, hunger, abject suffering.

Before you say its vanity, it all ends on Earth and I will suffer in the afterlife, yes ! I have given it a good thought and i am prepared for that. The Yoruba says, "there is nothing bad in trying the household of two wives to know which is better".
I have dedicte and stayed long enough with God that answers no prayer, let me trade with Satan and see what I get.
The purpose of this thread is that I am looking for credible guidance on how to trade my soul to SATAN

Please do not judge me. I am making my own choices based on my circumstances. I don't know yours
Re: Who Has An Idea On This. by DaddyRochie1642: 1:53pm On Aug 10, 2021
Becareful, before an Organ Harvester will deceive you and use your organs and become rich overnight grin

Didn't you read yesterday on Nairaland Frontpage how an Ogboni chiefpriest used the person that came to him to do money rituals and sold his organs and body parts grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Has An Idea On This. by Tamarinda(f): 3:06pm On Aug 10, 2021
I understand you but I seek guidance.
Re: Who Has An Idea On This. by Brunicekid(m): 3:09pm On Aug 10, 2021
Never ever ever think of trading your soul to Satan... Naa Double or Triple in go collect from you self!!!

God is the truest guide to anything in life, and that definitely does not exclude wealth.
Re: Who Has An Idea On This. by Magnoliaa(f): 3:47pm On Aug 10, 2021
Clownery.
Re: Who Has An Idea On This. by Bolarineliza202: 4:54pm On Aug 10, 2021
Tamarinda:
After much deliberation and thoughts regarding the circumstances I have experienced in life, I have concluded it's better I trade something to SATAN.
I have heard people saying certain wealthy individuals traded something to achieve a certain level of wealth. For me, i just want to achieve my dreams and Ambition; a legacy.

I don't want all the money in the world! No! I don't want so much wealth, I just want to live a convenient life devoid of too much pain, hunger, abject suffering.

Before you say its vanity, it all ends on Earth and I will suffer in the afterlife, yes ! I have given it a good thought and i am prepared for that. The Yoruba says, "there is nothing bad in trying the household of two wives to know which is better".
I have dedicte and stayed long enough with God that answers no prayer, let me trade with Satan and see what I get.
The purpose of this thread is that I am looking for credible guidance on how to trade my soul to SATAN

Please do not judge me. I am making my own choices based on my circumstances. I don't know yours

Op please don't try it,I understood everything you wrote, even though you are frustrated,trading your soul to the devil is not even the best thing for you think of doing next.
Please and please this is no laughing matter DON'T TRY IT.BEWARE!!!!!!
Re: Who Has An Idea On This. by Tamarinda(f): 5:36pm On Aug 10, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

Op please don't try it,I understood everything you wrote, even though you are frustrated,trading your soul to the devil is not even the best thing for you think of doing next.
Please and please this is no laughing matter DON'T TRY IT.BEWARE!!!!!!
Don't worry about me
Re: Who Has An Idea On This. by Kobojunkie: 5:44pm On Aug 10, 2021
Tamarinda:

Do you have any credible leads that suggest that Satan is indeed in the business of purchasing souls? Or is it all just hear say for you? undecided

I suggest you get busy learning a trade or something so you can fend for yourself in the meantime. undecided
Re: Who Has An Idea On This. by Tamarinda(f): 8:16pm On Aug 10, 2021
Thank you but is not the kind of suggestion I want
Re: Who Has An Idea On This. by Privatepart00: 8:26pm On Aug 10, 2021
Tamarinda:
Thank you but is not the kind of suggestion I want

If you staying in Awka there could be a lead for you
Hopefully you could still meet the poster advert hung on a tree at Nkwo Amenyi market close to their Imo Awka shrine.
Re: Who Has An Idea On This. by IceColdVeins(m): 8:59pm On Aug 10, 2021
Just ensure you drop your original charger before you do something stupid.
Re: Who Has An Idea On This. by Reuben700: 9:09pm On Aug 10, 2021
Satan go give you cap and ask for your head in return goodluck
Re: Who Has An Idea On This. by Reuben700: 9:10pm On Aug 10, 2021
Satan go give you cap and ask for your head in return goodluck angry
Re: Who Has An Idea On This. by Philip4564(m): 10:06pm On Aug 10, 2021
Op is it that you want to do money ritual or what?
Re: Who Has An Idea On This. by Queenslander(f): 10:14pm On Aug 10, 2021
What kinda fuckery is this?? ☹️☹️
Re: Who Has An Idea On This. by AYNL: 10:24pm On Aug 10, 2021
Lol
Well,i've Seen Many People Trying To Advice Or Rather Stop You
But Your Mind Is Made Up,goodluck
Just Know Your Predicaments Is Not New,youre Not The First To Be There And Won't Be The Last
You're Even Better Some People Out There,I'm Sure
But Like I Said Your Mind Is Made Up
Goodluck
Re: Who Has An Idea On This. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 10, 2021
Tamarinda:

There is no God,no Satan,no angels,demons,heaven,hell(although Nigeria is a synonym of hell). You are on your own. As you are prepared to sacrifice your soul.
You can do this,dip you head into a bowl or buck with water for 2 minutes. You probably can't get up to 2 minutes but that is not the point,when you have to remove your head to breathe as you crave oxygen and gasping.
Crave success like that,when you are short of breath, you can do anything no matter how immoral or illegal it is even to the extent of killing a person just for oxygen.
You will have a very good chance of making it in life(with luck anyway).
Re: Who Has An Idea On This. by Tamarinda(f): 3:55am On Aug 11, 2021
Don't worry about me
Re: Who Has An Idea On This. by Bolarineliza202: 10:32am On Aug 11, 2021
Tamarinda:

Don't worry about me

Nope,I am worried about you cause you are a human being like me .

So please don't do it,truly you have lost hope in God and I cannot force you to serve him back .
But please don't trade your soul PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU IN THE NAME OF YOUR MOTHER . cry cry cry
Re: Who Has An Idea On This. by ozome15(m): 1:15pm On Aug 11, 2021
You people dont get it. All this one people are saying she/he know it, given a throght and made up he/her mind. So please anybody that can give he/her the anwer should please.

1 Like

Re: Who Has An Idea On This. by Tamarinda(f): 9:31am On Aug 15, 2021
ozome15:
You people dont get it. All this one people are saying she/he know it, given a throght and made up he/her mind. So please anybody that can give he/her the anwer should please.
thank you so much for this post

(1) (Reply)

Naked Video Of Eunice Leaked After Sending A Man On Facebook For Iphone 12 / Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? / Man Packs His Girlfriend Clothes, Kicks Her Out Of His House For ‘misbehaving’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.