Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,026 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Justice For My Kidnapped And Gang Raped Sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Justice For My Kidnapped And Gang Raped Sister (1732 Views)

Hushpuppi And Gang Situation In Prison Leaked. / He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) / Teacher Kidnapped And Gang Raped By Her Former Students In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Justice For My Kidnapped And Gang Raped Sister by 1313tee: 2:00pm On Aug 10, 2021
Hello Nairalanders,
My sister was recently abducted and gang raped by known 5 boys.
She cries days and nights and have not been able to go out.
What is the best way to handle this issue?
I have reported the matter to the police but they have not been able to arrest these guys yet.

Pls what is the 1st, 2nd and last stage of this issue?
After the arrest, what's next?

I need urgent response.
Thanks.
Re: Justice For My Kidnapped And Gang Raped Sister by Kriss216: 2:01pm On Aug 10, 2021
Nigeria Police no dey joke with Rape case.

Seems your sister story get K leg, that's why police is yet to arrest those boys.

1 Like

Re: Justice For My Kidnapped And Gang Raped Sister by Lilsameey: 2:02pm On Aug 10, 2021
1313tee:
Hello Nairalanders,
I have reported the matter to the police but they have not been able to arrest these guys yet.

I need urgent response.,..If you get money,..go Barack,..or find those NGO's go,..am sorry for what happened to her sha..
Thanks.
Re: Justice For My Kidnapped And Gang Raped Sister by ignis: 2:04pm On Aug 10, 2021
You mean you know the guys?
Re: Justice For My Kidnapped And Gang Raped Sister by slawormiir: 2:12pm On Aug 10, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Too bad

Known 5 boys....so you know those five boys

And you are acting like a pussy asss niggarr

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice For My Kidnapped And Gang Raped Sister by ValCon888: 2:14pm On Aug 10, 2021
The police are acting slow so the first thing you need to do is to take your sister for a medical check-up to secure the evidence of rape.

Secondly, you have to escalate the issue and bring social media awareness into the matter to coerce the authorities into action. It must be extremely painful and I really empathize with you. But in all that you do, do not take vengeance with your own hands. You may end up killing someone and going to jail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justice For My Kidnapped And Gang Raped Sister by goldstar25(f): 2:14pm On Aug 10, 2021
This is really painful, and tell your sister to take heart and please watch her very closely incase of any fishy thought to harm herself because of the embarrasment. and now my advice is If the police station you reported to is close to your area and the police know those boys very well they won't do anything maybe because they do give the police something once in a while. Try going to the one not close to your area where they don't know them and report the matter.

3 Likes

Re: Justice For My Kidnapped And Gang Raped Sister by Pierocash(m): 2:52pm On Aug 10, 2021
First go get some military men ,and civil defence officers to apprehend the dingbats.

Secondly locate any NGO for gender right and report the case . While they been detained by the military or NSCDC ,let the NGO take the case from there.

But first ,go for medical examination to protect the evidence. But even if evidences have been erased making it difficult to prosecute successfully,the hardship they will go through those period is enough to teach them a bitter lesson

1 Like

Re: Justice For My Kidnapped And Gang Raped Sister by Sonnobax15(m): 2:57pm On Aug 10, 2021
shocked
This country en....
Re: Justice For My Kidnapped And Gang Raped Sister by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 10, 2021
So you and your sister know the guys??
This thread dey confuse me ooo.
Re: Justice For My Kidnapped And Gang Raped Sister by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 10, 2021
Temptation, stay easy.
Re: Justice For My Kidnapped And Gang Raped Sister by 1313tee: 6:35pm On Aug 10, 2021
Kriss216:
Nigeria Police no dey joke with Rape case.

Seems your sister story get K leg, that's why police is yet to arrest those boys.
No kleg anything, the boys are on the run
Re: Justice For My Kidnapped And Gang Raped Sister by luizpippo(m): 8:38pm On Aug 10, 2021
Go on twitter and ask for any NGO that can help.

Even post their pictures online, drag them there with their full names, it might be a start.
Re: Justice For My Kidnapped And Gang Raped Sister by Kobojunkie: 8:47pm On Aug 10, 2021
1313tee:
Hello Nairalanders,

I need urgent response.
Thanks.
Take her to see a mental health counselor abeg! undecided
Re: Justice For My Kidnapped And Gang Raped Sister by 1brozzay: 9:17pm On Aug 10, 2021
1313tee:
Hello Nairalanders,

I need urgent response.
Thanks.
Hey get the Bleep out here did you think everything is a joke.. fool.. they rape your stupid fucking person you called your sister.. no action has been taken so the next thing that comes too you mind is too come to nairaland to text this stupid nonsense...

So out all the Government And Non Government Bodies Against Rape You didn't see anyone too go report too...

Guy you are a complete bastard and any one that take this serious is mad and will be forever mad..

Get out

1 Like

Re: Justice For My Kidnapped And Gang Raped Sister by 1313tee: 8:43am On Aug 11, 2021
1brozzay:
Hey get the Bleep out here did you think everything is a joke.. fool.. they rape your stupid fucking person you called your sister.. no action has been taken so the next thing that comes too you mind is too come to nairaland to text this stupid nonsense...

So out all the Government And Non Government Bodies Against Rape You didn't see anyone too go report too...

Guy you are a complete bastard and any one that take this serious is mad and will be forever mad..

Read it again. The matter is reported to the police.
Police keeps saying they would try their best to arrest them. As a matter of fact, one of them has been arrested, the rest are still on the run.
Get out
Re: Justice For My Kidnapped And Gang Raped Sister by Greatzeus(m): 11:17am On Aug 11, 2021
1brozzay:

Get out
Don't mind him. Even if I believed the rape side,I don't believe the kidnap part,the story is incomplete. Imagine 5 guys kidnapped a girl they know and who knows them,not for ransom but for sex Like she's the girl with a golden puss y
I am sure the girl is one of those girls that hangs with bad guys or Yahoo boys,she probably went to their place herself, planning to have sex and collect peanut as usual,but her yahoo boy made her have fivesome grin with his friends,which I believe is rape by the way.
So Op get a medical report,report to the Lagos state agency involved in fighting rape cases,and stop acting like a stark illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Justice For My Kidnapped And Gang Raped Sister by zexy2030(m): 11:44am On Aug 11, 2021
Greatzeus:

Don't mind him. Even if I believed the rape side,I don't believe the kidnap part,the story is incomplete. Imagine 5 guys kidnapped a girl they know and who knows them,not for ransom but for sex Like she's the girl with a golden puss y
I am sure the girl is one of those girls that hangs with bad guys or Yahoo boys,she probably went to their place herself, planning to have sex and collect peanut as usual,but her yahoo boy made her have fivesome grin with his friends,which I believe is rape by the way.
So Op get a medical report,report to the Lagos state agency involved in fighting rape cases,and stop acting like a stark illiterate.
Enough said.
Re: Justice For My Kidnapped And Gang Raped Sister by Agboki: 11:55am On Aug 11, 2021
truly there was a country.
Re: Justice For My Kidnapped And Gang Raped Sister by 1313tee: 3:03pm On Sep 08, 2021
I appreciate everyone who contributed on this thread. Some believed some didn't.
You can't imagine my confusion then.
Thankfully, they have all been arrested and the matter is in court right now.
Re: Justice For My Kidnapped And Gang Raped Sister by Daniiel: 5:01pm On Sep 08, 2021
1313tee:
I appreciate everyone who contributed on this thread. Some believed some didn't.
You can't imagine my confusion then.
Thankfully, they have all been arrested and the matter is in court right now.

Wow so justice can prevail in this country
Re: Justice For My Kidnapped And Gang Raped Sister by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:14pm On Sep 08, 2021
Hope your sister is taking PREP in case any of the men were HIV positive, hope she also took necessary drugs to avoid pregnancy. sad

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Garner These Knowledge?? / How Do I Cope With A Girl That Doesn't Understand Me? / Nigerian Man Rejects His Girlfriend Wedding Proposal On A Busy Street (pix/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.