Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4599815 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1114) (1115) (1116) (1117) (1118) (1119) (1120) ... (6192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 12:02am On Nov 10, 2015
hensben:
You are lying to yourself Neymar is not strong and definitely not fast just skills with the ball and goal sense(though most of the goals are tap-in.) which suit la Liga.

You can't shine and score against defence of clubs like atletico madrid, psg, real madrid, juventus, bayern if you're not strong and fast

You're still on this your "tap in" line, smh

Neymar is one of the fastest players in the world, and he scored 10 ucl goals last season to help us win it, so you see his skills and goal sense suits not only la liga but also where the big boys meet
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 12:03am On Nov 10, 2015
airmark:

Zuniga just played with him, he went on vacation for months. If he was the one that suffered kicks that hazard suffered last season, he will still be in crutches by now.
I'm telling you. Lol. Neymar wey them go bully Comot for epl just like do Maria. Neymar case for epl go worse pass robinho own. I'm 100% sure of this.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 12:06am On Nov 10, 2015
hensben:
ozil of Real Madrid an that of arsenal now which one is more deadly with play? What's the difference between Sanchez of barca and that of arsenal? Did you watch young Sylva in Valencia? Mata didn't actually play top football long in la Liga so I can't really make comparison from his game.

Whats the meaning of all these?

I watched all of them both in Spain and in England and I see them enjoying more in England because of the daft defenders they face regularly

Ozil, Sanchez, Silva, mata would be thanking God for extremely foolish all brawn no brain defenders in the EPL that make football easy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 12:08am On Nov 10, 2015
raumdeuter:

Has negredo ever been top scorer in La Liga, Has he ever been nominated as best player in La Liga? How many National caps does he have for Spain or started

Bale was PFA best player in EPL and he is currently a disgrace in La Liga. His goals keep reducing per season

Negredo scored 25 goals in laliga and 9 in epl matches. thats what is most important.

Bale is taking you for a fool. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 12:11am On Nov 10, 2015
airmark:

Negredo scored 25 goals in laliga and 9 in epl matches. thats what is most important.

Bale is taking you for a fool. cheesy cheesy cheesy

You know Arbeloa has all these too even Coentrao that was shipped out of Madrid

Bale just benefitted from others labout

What he has contributed has been 30 goals in 3 seasons of La Liga football

Madrid fans are regretting ever buying him

Go and see videos of how he was attacked by fans last season
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 12:21am On Nov 10, 2015
raumdeuter:

You know Arbeloa has all these too even Coentrao that was shipped out of Madrid

Bale just benefitted from others labout

What he has contributed has been 30 goals in 3 seasons of La Liga football

So bale has spent 3 seasons fully by november 2015? You are a nuisance.

Benefiting from others labour? grin Scoring a cup winning goal below against barca is your own definition of benefiting from others' labour, i wonder what you will call ronaldo's last season's taps-in.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 12:25am On Nov 10, 2015
hensben:
I'm telling you. Lol. Neymar wey them go bully Comot for epl just like do Maria. Neymar case for epl go worse pass robinho own. I'm 100% sure of this.

Even when he newly came to laliga, as weak as most of their defenders were. He was advised to add more muscles. I like his game, he should nt try to come to epl for now. His case will be worse than merefish depay.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 12:32am On Nov 10, 2015
airmark:

Even when he newly came to laliga, as weak as the league was. He was advised to add more muscles. I like his game, he should nt try to come to epl for now. His case will be worse than merefish depay.
Depay is even strong but both of them lack pace and people wan dey criticize hazard wey even win epl best. The kind kick wey hazard receive last season nor be here, I come even dey pity for am. Why him nor go deform. Hazard three seasons for epl were good, better and best. Make we see depay na. Lol
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 12:38am On Nov 10, 2015
hensben:
Depay is even strong but both of them lack pace.

Depay is a fraud. I always take him for rooney while playing these days. Neymar is tricky and should continue to play in la liga. I learnt barca is interested in hazard. That may be good for his career.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 12:40am On Nov 10, 2015
airmark:

So bale has spent 3 seasons fully by november 2015? You are a nuisance.

Benefiting from others labour? grin Scoring a cup winning goal below against barca is your own definition of benefiting from others' labour, i wonder what you will call ronaldo's last season's taps-in.

though I support barca in la Liga I like bale sha grin. See wetin him do for wales wetin giggs nor fit do.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 12:42am On Nov 10, 2015
airmark:

Depay is a fraud. I always take him for rooney while playing these days. Neymar is tricky and should continue to play in la liga. I learnt barca is interested in hazard. That may be good for his career.
abeg make barca sign hazard quick make him replace iniesta.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 12:45am On Nov 10, 2015
sephia:
Anybody who says/said Hazard is better than Neymar should change their weed supplier. That boys gets better each year.
Hazard is good though, one of the best in the Epl not minding current form. With the right grooming and team mates, he can reach even CR7 standard.
Roman has decided to stick with JM abi. Seems the fall in oil price is making everyone prudent. . .lol. As long as we nor go relegation, i would take anything i see including finishing 17th. I'll forever keep my blue flag flying. cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 12:47am On Nov 10, 2015
hensben:
though I support barca in la Liga I like bale sha grin. See wetin him do for wales wetin giggs nor fit do.

Though the adjustment in the qualifiers helped them but you cant take it away from bale. He pushed wales beyond limit to get the ticket.

hensben:

I want him to go to barca. I am 100% sure he will deliver.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by fredoooooo: 1:39am On Nov 10, 2015
coded01:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6JdxaDDzb8

shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Fredoooooo where you dey? grin

Chai! I am a proud Barca fan! cheesy cheesy

Romario, Ronaldo de li ma, Rivaldo & Ronaldinho all passed through Barcelona... shocked lipsrsealed cheesy

We also had Maradona & now Messi... cheesy

Omo , see players #Ronaldo da lima (Real Ronaldo , na fake we get now grin grin), Ronaldinho, Maradona, Romario and OLUWAMESSI ..... Jeeeeeessssuuu shocked shocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 1:44am On Nov 10, 2015
fredoooooo:

Omo , see players #Ronaldo da lima (Real Ronaldo , na fake we get now grin grin), Ronaldinho, Maradona, Romario and OLUWAMESSI ..... Jeeeeeessssuuu shocked shocked

Definitely... angry

Respect to the greats... cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 1:57am On Nov 10, 2015
airmark:

You don't expect me to start listing names and writing articles on them as if this is where i earn my living. Go and ask morientes and co they will educate you.

Mr man, I asked you 2 questions -
Which league did your club highest goal scorer of last season come from?
Which league did EPL golden boot winner come from?

Odion Ighalo was a nobody in La liga, he is now like a King in England, he is England top scorer in 2015 ( www.skysports.com/football/news/32626/10028098/watford8217s-odion-ighalo-is-the-top-scorer-in-english-football-in-2015 )

I can also continue to mention many.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 2:07am On Nov 10, 2015
airmark:

Zuniga just played with him, he went on vacation for months. If he was the one that suffered kicks that hazard suffered last season, he will still be in crutches by now.

You are a really daft person! Are you normalizing a vertebra fracturing tackle? Or are you trying to say Hazard received worse?

Olodo, your vertebra is made of the same material and has the same fragility as everyone else's own. That tackle would injury anybody.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 2:19am On Nov 10, 2015
airmark:

He did nt write 23 goals in 1 season, he said 23 goals in 33 games. Dont cover sh1t like you always do. Meanwhile i put it again to both of you that in epl negredo scored 9 goals in 32 matches while his last season in la liga he scored 25 in 36 matches, can you please explain that to me a novice how a 2nd tier striker did that in la liga?

If I can remember clearly, he scored about either the 8 or 9 goals before January after which he got injured, lost form and was eliminated from starting the 11. The person that continued with the scoring mandate for Man city - Aguero is from which league?

And did you see where I said he is now been excluded from match day squad in Valencia now because of his form?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 2:26am On Nov 10, 2015
homesteady:

Odion Ighalo was a nobody in La liga, he is now like a King in England, he is England top scorer in 2015

Did n't you do comprehension passage in secondary school? Did ighalo play epl immediately he came to england? Before you quote me do your homework well. What did you mean by 'ighalo is england top scorer in 2015'? You sounded like an illiterate. Please dont quote me in your nonsense online copy and paste stuffs again.

homesteady:

You are a really daft person! Are you normalizing a vertebra fracturing tackle? Or are you trying to say Hazard received worse?
Olodo, your vertebra is made of the same material and has the same fragility as everyone else's own. That tackle would injury anybody.

Ofcourse the tackle will INJURY anybody. You should be serving fufu in a buccateria.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 2:32am On Nov 10, 2015
hensben:
though I support barca in la Liga I like bale sha

I have told you countless times to stop saying this rubbish! A barcelona fan that does not know that Pedro was an integral part of the starting 11? and a barcelona fan that does not know that Neymar receives a lot of very cynical fouls?

Please Barcelona does not associate with people born with genetic stupidityy.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:43am On Nov 10, 2015
dmcdad:

Awesome!

I think I will have to add it to my archive for future usage.cheesycheesycheesy

I already did bro, don't be too late
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 2:48am On Nov 10, 2015
airmark:

Did n't you do comprehension passage in secondary school? Did ighalo play epl immediately he came to england? Before you quote me do your homework well. What did you mean by 'ighalo is england top scorer in 2015'? You sounded like an illiterate. Please dont quote me in your nonsense online copy and paste stuffs again.

I have always wondered why I don't visit rap section because I'm a regular at Music section, now I know why - it is your force field of extreme foolishnesss in that section that has been repelling me.
Jeeez
Does Top scorer in England mean the same as top EPL scorer? Don't you understand simple English?

Even apart from that, he is EPL 2nd top scorer.
He played 3 seasons in la liga and couldn't score up to 7 in any season, and after just 11 games in EPL, he is his club highest EPL goalscorer in their history with 7 goals.

Ofcourse the tackle will INJURY anybody. You should be serving fufu in a buccateria.
Hello? you should realise you are talking to a medical student, so Scram before I impart you with knowledge that all your generation won't be worthy to acquire! Rubbish.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 3:49am On Nov 10, 2015
homesteady:

I have always wondered why I don't visit rap section because I'm a regular at Music section, now I know why - it is your force field of extreme foolishnesss in that section that has been repelling me.
Jeeez
Does Top scorer in England mean the same as top EPL scorer? Don't you understand simple English?

You are more stvpid than i thought, we are comparing two elite divisions, laliga and epl, you were bringing a player that was scoring in championship, into our discussion. What rubbish is top scorer in england, when you were scoring the goals in championship? What kind of wack thought brought that about? It's high time i stopped conversing with you. The fact is ighalo scored 20 goals in championship not in epl in his first season in england, so what is the meaning of top scorer in england in 2015? If you are a medical student, i guess it's in one of these mushroom state universities and i doubt if you will graduate if you continue with this kind of inanity.

homesteady:

Hello? you should realise you are talking to a medical student, so Scram before I impart you with knowledge that all your generation won't be worthy to acquire! Rubbish.

You are a medical student prolly in 100 or 200 level. We were in your shoes before, i understand how it feels. You are pardoned.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mourinholic(m): 4:34am On Nov 10, 2015
homesteady:

Jeeez

Even apart from that, he is EPL 2nd top scorer.
He played 3 seasons in la liga and couldn't score up to 7 in any season, and after just 11 games in EPL, he is his club highest EPL goalscorer in their history with 7 goals.

Good to see another MBBS student here...At least I won't feel very unserious when m on NL.....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mourinholic(m): 4:38am On Nov 10, 2015
airmark:

Now it is 23 goals in the colours of man city grin grin

Let me ask you again, how many goals did negredo score in 33 games for man city? Answer in postcard without colouring. cheesy

i dont understand u again o, i meant your son dmc, not you. Abi u no be dmcDAD again? sad
Lmao...colouring
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 4:58am On Nov 10, 2015
airmark:

You are more stvpid than i thought, we are comparing two elite divisions, laliga and epl, you were bringing a player that was scoring in championship, into our discussion. What rubbish is top scorer in england, when you were scoring the goals in championship? What kind of wack thought brought that about? It's high time i stopped conversing with you. The fact is ighalo scored 20 goals in championship not in epl in his first season in england, so what is the meaning of top scorer in england in 2015? If you are a medical student, i guess it's in one of these mushroom state universities and i doubt if you will graduate if you continue with this kind of inanity.
Mr man did you read that article well? I'm sure you are the sole reason why that 'Common sense is not common' quote was coined.

Just some days back, you did not know the meaning of blooded, and now you don't know the meaning of Calendar year? Damn! Isn't Calendar year very crystal clear to understand even when it has a little bit of tautology?
It means goals scored this year(since January). As at the time of filing the report, he had 21 total goals with 5 EPL goals, so which 20 championship goals are you talking of?

BTW, why are you grasping at straws by dodging the bone of contention here - he played 3 seasons in la liga and never scored up to 7 goals in a season, and he scored just 12 in 74 games, while in EPL he has already scored 7 in just 11 games.

are a medical student prolly in 100 or 200 level. We were in your shoes before, i understand how it feels. You are pardoned.
Lmaoooooooooooo grin You are scared that I would embarrass you if you continue to argue about the extent of the injury, thats why you are resorting to saying gibberish like this.
The quantity of Anatomy of the body I can say while sleep-talking, you would not be able know it in your entire life. This should give you a clue on how far I've gone.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 5:12am On Nov 10, 2015
Mourinholic:

Good to see another MBBS student here...At least I won't feel very unserious when m on NL.....

Lmaoooooooooooo grin You are not alone, I know many.
I'm BDS! they offer it in your school?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 6:15am On Nov 10, 2015
airmark:

He did nt write 23 goals in 1 season, he said 23 goals in 33 games. Dont cover sh1t like you always do. Meanwhile i put it again to both of you that in epl negredo scored 9 goals in 32 matches while his last season in la liga he scored 25 in 36 matches, can you please explain that to me a novice how a 2nd tier striker did that in la liga?

Now you are beginning to make a fool out of yourself. If you don't know anything, kindly ask your superior who will educate a wannabe like you.

If I say Negredo scored 23 goals in his first 33 games for Man city, take it as a gospel, and not rely on 50% fact you are reading from Wikipedia.

But as usual, I expect you to still display your ignorance as you always have done.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 6:18am On Nov 10, 2015
You guys should just stop this unnecessary arguments already...Almost 8 meaningless pages added over nothing...
When u tag someone "brainless" and yet u still argue with that person every time,what does that make you?
Just saying!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 6:21am On Nov 10, 2015
hensben:

Hidden Musa can NEVER replace Don Iniesta. If he comes to Barca, he will flop, unless he redefines his philosophy of football which is Ikebe dribbles with no end product.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by marqueetim(m): 6:26am On Nov 10, 2015
If the EPL is really the way they claim it is, why does its teams struggling to dominate the UCL and Europa League. These are the two main tournament used to compare leagues and as we know Laliga come out top. In as much as the playing style looks different and that makes the english league looks more challenging, have you ever wonder why an Anglo-spanish game seems to be like a laliga match in terms of tempo of the game.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AbuMikey(m): 7:42am On Nov 10, 2015
Hesben My Guy!

Your case ehhn cheesy You just dey misYarn everywhere grin

Gbolahan Salami better than Hazard ya know? wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (1114) (1115) (1116) (1117) (1118) (1119) (1120) ... (6192) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Ijustwantto, MeMiTi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.