Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4604057 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1120) (1121) (1122) (1123) (1124) (1125) (1126) ... (6193) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:41pm On Nov 12, 2015
Ancelotti: Barcelona are the best club in the world

Carlo Ancelotti spoke to the Daily Mail after the premier of Cristiano Ronaldo’s new film in London. In the interview, the Italian coach spoke about his time at Real Madrid and made one comment which will not go down to well in the Spanish capital.

Ancelotti confessed that “you can’t win every year. And less so in Spain, where you have the best club in the world in Barcelona and the third, which is Atletico.” The manager couldn’t hide his preferences and admitted that Luis Enrique’s side, with the trident as its reference, is the best club in the world.

The Italian is enjoying a year off after being fired by Madrid and is taking advantage of his time out of the game by spending time with his family. Of his time in Madrid, Ancelotti surprised with some words about some of his former players. “I’m a relaxed man, I never use a whip. I had problems with players. I had players who told Paul Clement, my former assistant, to f*** off, but my response it to tell them they no longer play for me; that they need to task to leave the club.”

He also spoke about the demands at Real Madrid. “To work at Madrid was tough, I felt more pressure than at Milan. The defeat against Liverpool my worst experience? Try losing the Madrid derby 4-0. We’d won 22 games consecutively that season, but everything was forgotten on February 7 at the Calderon.”

Carlo’s departure from Madrid was criticised by some players, such as Cristiano Ronaldo and Sergio Ramos. “To be fired is part of this job, but if you ask my opinion I’d say it was right. I was really unhappy because I had a fantastic relationship with the players. They were very serious and professional. I felt more disappointment than when Chelsea [fired me].”

At this junture, is there anyone who doesnt know?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 5:52pm On Nov 12, 2015
Luis Suárez equals Diego
Maradona and is set to draw
even with Romário

In his second season with FC
Barcelona, Luis Suárez is
already part of the annals of Club history. With 60
games under his belt, the Uruguayan striker — who
scored in Barça's 3–0 victory over Villarreal on
Sunday — has drawn level with Diego Maradona on
Barça’s all-time goal scoring list. In total, Suárez has
scored 38 times in all competitions, good enough for
an average of 0.63 goals per game. Maradona,
meanwhile, scored 38 goals in 58 games (0.65 per
game) in the two seasons he wore the Barça shirt.

Next up: Romário
In FC Barcelona’s next league match — the upcoming
El Clásico at the Santiago Bernabéu on 21 November
— Suárez will have an opportunity to tie, or even
move past, Romário. The Brazilian legend, who also
played two seasons at Camp Nou, scored 39 goals in
66 games (0.59 per game). With Suárez having scored
12 goals in 14 games in all competitions this season,
it would be no surprise to see him catch Romário
against Real Madrid.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 12, 2015
dmcdad:
That guy causes the most trouble for us of their trio. And, Ronaldo fumbling is partly owed to the fact that Benzema aint around.
Nobody there to work his socks off and send him crosses for him to tap-in. grin grin

If he scores against us on the 21st,our defense has failed. angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:31pm On Nov 12, 2015
bykebyke:

Nobody there to work his socks off and send him crosses for him to tap-in. grin grin

Shakira take note. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 9:01pm On Nov 12, 2015
dmcdad:
Shakira take note. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

We get other defenders na in case Shakira f**k up e.g. The new P..... lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:58pm On Nov 12, 2015
barackohandso:

We get other defenders na in case Shakira f**k up e.g. The new P..... lipsrsealed
Yeye guy. You wan start abi?cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 11:01pm On Nov 12, 2015
dmcdad:

Hehehe cheesy cheesy cheesy. I sha no lie We dey gidigba
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MCJIKEL22(m): 11:15pm On Nov 12, 2015
Hazard over cautinho anyday!! Make we sef see truth talk am naa... In as much as i no like chelsea,hazard would be a good backup in the Amf role....Anyway,thats my opinion..b4 them oga's bash me. tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MCJIKEL22(m): 11:17pm On Nov 12, 2015
dmcdad:

You dey over protect that fraud! lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MCJIKEL22(m): 11:19pm On Nov 12, 2015
bykebyke:

My fear is benzema,modric and james(if he plays) ororo cant do jack without james and benzema..angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 12, 2015
MCJIKEL22:
My fear is benzema,modric and james(if he plays) ororo cant do jack without james and benzema..angry
Benzema has always been our problem..Who is James? undecided..I go first start to fear Bale before I fear that one..Busquets is in great form now,I'm sure he's going to pocket the whole of Madrid's midfield on that day.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 12:31am On Nov 13, 2015
Argentina vs Brazil has been postponed.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:14am On Nov 13, 2015
Since when again? It has tayed ooooooooooo. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
MCJIKEL22:
You dey over protect that fraud! lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:31am On Nov 13, 2015
The journalist Javi Miguel revealed the nicknames of FC Barcelona players in the Catalunya Radio program El Club de la Mitjanit. Some are more original than others:

Dani Alves - El Loco [the crazy]

Luis Suárez - Gordo [Fat]

Mathieu - Monsieur [Mister in French]

Jordi Alba - Maquinilla [Machine, like wanting to say he is good and fast]

Iniesta - Cabe [probably referring to a big head]

Munir - Moro [another way to say 'original from Marocco]

Douglas - Douglinhas

Ter Stegen - El alemán [The German]

Messi - Leo

Sandro - Canario [the gentilic from Canary Islands]

Piqué - Geri [Abbreviation of 'Gerard']

Mascherano - El jefecito [The boss]

Arda Turan - El turco [The Turk]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:37am On Nov 13, 2015

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MCJIKEL22(m): 7:00am On Nov 13, 2015
dmcdad:
Since when gain? It has tayed ooooooooooo. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Wait o! Shey na him be ''dmc''? grin undecided undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MCJIKEL22(m): 7:03am On Nov 13, 2015
bykebyke:

Benzema has always been our problem..Who is James? undecided..I go first start to fear Bale before I fear that one..Busquets is in great form now,I'm sure he's going to pocket the whole of Madrid's midfield on that day.
What about modrid? Once we can control the midfield,them go do party for madrid thread! cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:09am On Nov 13, 2015
Nah.... There is no dmc
MCJIKEL22:
Wait o! Shey na him be ''dmc''? grin undecided undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MCJIKEL22(m): 7:21am On Nov 13, 2015
dmcdad:
Nah.... There is no dmc
Uhn,Okay o! E no mean say i believe sha... tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:45am On Nov 13, 2015
Why you no go believe?

Mcdad is my nickname. Not like it's a reference to me being a dad per se. grin grin grin grin grin
MCJIKEL22:
Uhn,Okay o! E no mean say i believe sha... tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 13, 2015
Cristiano Ronaldo has admitted he thinks Lionel Messi will win the 2015 Ballon d’Or but is confident he can win the accolade again in the future.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 10:37am On Nov 13, 2015
snrman:
Cristiano Ronaldo has admitted he thinks Lionel Messi will win the 2015 Ballon d’Or but is confident he can win the accolade again in the future.

Make he no admit sef. Doesn't matter
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 11:49am On Nov 13, 2015
The Real Madrid star says last season was the best of his career but that he still expects the Argentine to be crowned the world's best footballer click here.. Cristiano Ronaldo has admitted he thinks Lionel Messi will win the 2015 Ballon d’Or but is confident he can win the accolade again in the future. The Real Madrid star has won the Ballon d’Or for the last two years but feels Messi, who won the treble with Barcelona last season, is the favourite to win the award this time around. "This kind of trophy depends on votes and Messi won competitions," Ronaldo told ITV. "He won the Champions League and La Liga. "In terms of individual [performances] I probably did the best season of my career, which is good. I was the highest scorer in Europe. "We share this stage at Fifa for eight years. No-one did that in the past, only us. So it's good, I have a good relationship with him. We are not old friends but we respect each other.' However, Ronaldo is confident he can win the title again in the future and says he expects to keep playing at the top level for many more years. "Well I’m still young, I think… I think I can [win another Ballon d’Or]," he added. "I want to play six, seven years more and I think I’m still able to win collective things because if you don’t win collective things, you cannot win individual awards."
RONALDO SEF DON GIVE UP,KRASID STILL DEY ARGUE.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 11:55am On Nov 13, 2015
dmcdad:
The journalist Javi Miguel revealed the nicknames of FC Barcelona players in the Catalunya Radio program El Club de la Mitjanit. Some are more original than others:

Dani Alves - El Loco [the crazy]

Luis Suárez - Gordo [Fat]

Mathieu - Monsieur [Mister in French]

Jordi Alba - Maquinilla [Machine, like wanting to say he is good and fast]

Iniesta - Cabe [probably referring to a big head]

Munir - Moro [another way to say 'original from Marocco]

Douglas - Douglinhas

Ter Stegen - El alemán [The German]

Messi - Leo

Sandro - Canario [the gentilic from Canary Islands]

Piqué - Geri [Abbreviation of 'Gerard']

Mascherano - El jefecito [The boss]

Arda Turan - El turco [The Turk]

Lol,i know of suarez's own,Neymar has called him 'fatty' on social media before.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:21pm On Nov 13, 2015
jstbeinhonest:

Lol,i know of suarez's own,Neymar has called him 'fatty' on social media before.
gringringrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:24pm On Nov 13, 2015
barackohandso:

Make he no admit sef. Doesn't matter
Yet some people like...lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed no go still gree. Na wa oooooo.

Them go still come here dey argue up and down.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 1:30pm On Nov 13, 2015
dmcdad:

Yet some people like...lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed no go still gree. Na wa oooooo.

Them go still come here dey argue up and down.
Don't believe what they say/write, it's exact opposite of what they have in mind.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:00pm On Nov 13, 2015
Especially Penaldo.

After seeing his movie, I must say I now believe everything they have said about him.
sebod:

Don't believe what they say/write, it's exact opposite of what they in mind.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MCJIKEL22(m): 7:43pm On Nov 13, 2015
dmcdad:
Why you no go believe?

Mcdad is my nickname. Not like it's a reference to me being a dad per se. grin grin grin grin grin
I know,just pulling ya legs.. tongue[center][/center] wink wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 8:13pm On Nov 13, 2015
1 assist 1 goal....ardan turan

hmmmm
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 8:35pm On Nov 13, 2015
5 Barcelona player ( 1st team) start 4 Spain tonight plus neymar, masch, & maybe dani alves 2nit

I smell inju....

(1) (2) (3) ... (1120) (1121) (1122) (1123) (1124) (1125) (1126) ... (6193) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: jpmoriarti(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.