Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,635 members, 7,809,388 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4572107 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1121) (1122) (1123) (1124) (1125) (1126) (1127) ... (6180) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 9:27pm On Nov 13, 2015
pelvicky:
5 Barcelona player ( 1st team) start 4 Spain tonight plus neymar, masch, & maybe dani alves 2nit

I smell inju....

You smell what?

Injunction?

Injustice?

Injustice?

Make e be one of the "inju" wey I list oh
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nifton(m): 10:46pm On Nov 13, 2015
pelvicky:
5 Barcelona player ( 1st team) start 4 Spain tonight plus neymar, masch, & maybe dani alves 2nit

I smell inju....
Inju gini
Bia Nwanne,gbadokwaya dia o.
If na play stop am oh,I no lyk dat expensive joke abeg.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AbuMikey(m): 10:53pm On Nov 13, 2015
pelvicky:

I smell inju....

You can like to joke ehn grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:26am On Nov 14, 2015
January cant come soon enough.
pelvicky:
1 assist 1 goal....ardan turan

hmmmm
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:08am On Nov 14, 2015
Argentina 1 - 1 Brazil. Hmmm
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:15am On Nov 14, 2015
pelvicky:

I smell inju....

Sergio Busquets picks up injury during Spain v England

Spain's 2-0 win over England had some bad news for FC Barcelona. Midfielder Sergio Busquets started against the Three Lions and although he was one of the few Barcelona players who has not been injured this season, he asked for a change in the second half because of some physical difficulties.

The Badia born star left on his own feet, and according to Cataluya Radio the midfielder may have a small overburdening in his thigh.

He was one of five Barcelona players who started for Spain, with Andres Iniesta, Gerard Pique, Marc Bartra and Jordi Alba all featuring too.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:19am On Nov 14, 2015
I just dey vex when I dey watch that Spain match say why this scalawag no comot Sergio B. That means if him no complain, them for no remove am sef.

Rubbish! So that idiot Del Bosque want make Madrid win abi after all our players don dey either injured or fatigued.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:25am On Nov 14, 2015
Lionel Messi trains with Barcelona B youngsters on day off

Lionel Messi continued his recovery plan on Friday as he aims to get fit for the Clasico on November 21. As explained earlier, the Argentine star arrived at training despite Luis Enrique gifting the squad Friday, Saturday and Sunday off. We don't know what Messi will do on the weekend days, but on Friday he decided instead of training alone he would work with Barcelona B.

The presence of the star was a big surprise for the youth team squad. The truth is that if someone had watched without knowing who Messi was, they would not have noticed anything strange as he took part in all the same exercises as the youngsters without any type of privileges.

Messi took another step forward in his recovery - he wants to play next Saturday in the Bernabeu against Real Madrid and will do everything he needs to so he can be fit for the big game.

@emboldened... Not surprised though. Afterall he is not like one egoistic braggadocio in a certain Madrid club.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 5:49am On Nov 14, 2015
dmcdad:
I just dey vex when I dey watch that Spain match say why this scalawag no comot Sergio B. That means if him no complain, them for no remove am sef.

Rubbish! So that idiot Del Bosque want make Madrid win abi after all our players don dey either injured or fatigued.
The coach has Madrid blood running through his vein, he intentionally did that to weaken us. Because I still don't understand why he would play all of them in such a useless match when Madrid huys are resting.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AbuMikey(m): 5:51am On Nov 14, 2015
dmcdad:

@emboldened... Not surprised though. Afterall he is not like one egoistic braggadocio in a certain Madrid club.

Let's leave the "egoistic braggadocio" out of this, and hope Messi is fit as soon a Possible, even if its after the Classico.

I'm confident of a Victory, with or without D10S. Very confident!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:53am On Nov 14, 2015
I wouldnt want him in.

We shouldnt, I repeat, we shouldnt risk a relapse. Na we go suffer am oooooooo. For me, he shouldnt play until after the clasico where is would be more sure he has fully recovered.
AbuMikey:

Let's leave the "egoistic braggadocio" out of this, and hope Messi is fit as soon a Possible, even if its after the Classico.

I'm confident of a Victory, with or without D10S. Very confident!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:54am On Nov 14, 2015
Can you imagine?!
sebod:

The coach has Madrid blood running through his vein, he intentionally did that to weaken us. Because I still don't understand why he would play all of them in such a useless match when Madrid huys are resting.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mourinholic(m): 7:09am On Nov 14, 2015
sebod:

Are you really serious or you are just talking out of anger?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 7:31am On Nov 14, 2015
dmcdad:
I hope it's not serious... I think masch also injured himself a little
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 7:32am On Nov 14, 2015
Mourinholic:

4get jare....never underestimate anything..... it MAY be true
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:34am On Nov 14, 2015
I guess not.
pelvicky:
I hope it's not serious... I think masch also injured himself a little
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 7:53am On Nov 14, 2015
Mourinholic:

Can you tell me the numbers of Madrid players invited by their NT? Can you name how many of them played yesterday?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:57am On Nov 14, 2015
The frustrating thing for Madrid is that, even with all these we are still going to win.

I can understand why they are always furious about anything Barca. Even with all efforts to thwart us, we still come out stronger and better everytime.
sebod:

Can you tell me the numbers of Madrid players invited by their NT? Can you name how many of them played yesterday?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 9:02am On Nov 14, 2015
The only one I see in this Madrid team that scares me is Modric. Stop him from running the midfield and 80% of the match is ours. The other 20% is how to deal with aerial threat.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ElDeeVee(m): 10:02am On Nov 14, 2015
dmcdad:
The frustrating thing for Madrid is that, even with all these we are still going to win.

I can understand why they are always furious about anything Barca. Even with all efforts to thwart us, we still come out stronger and better everytime.
Nobody is trying to thwart you...Madrid is far more successful than barca so I think you are the ones trying to play catch up grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:11am On Nov 14, 2015
I understand Chelshit's predicament. If I were you too, I would be frustrated and confused. So, its allowed. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
ElDeeVee:

Nobody is trying to thwart you...Madrid is far more successful than barca so I think you are the ones trying to play catch up grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ElDeeVee(m): 10:47am On Nov 14, 2015
dmcdad:
I understand Chelshit's predicament. If I were you too, I would be frustrated and confused. So, its allowed. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
And you just derailed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:19am On Nov 14, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
ElDeeVee:

And you just derailed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 2:25pm On Nov 14, 2015
ElDeeVee:

Well said bro.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 2:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
dmcdad:

If we don't beat Barca convincingly, I would start doubting our chances of winning the treble this season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by gustav25: 2:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
Krasid:
Well said bro.
well in my life time barca have been more than successful compare to the capitol club
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 2:35pm On Nov 14, 2015
Debroslink:
The only one I see in this Madrid team that scares me is Modric. Stop him from running the midfield and 80% of the match is ours. The other 20% is how to deal with aerial threat.
You are not afraid of the G.O.A.T?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 2:37pm On Nov 14, 2015
Krasid:
If we don't beat Barca convincingly, I would start doubting our chances of winning the treble this season.

Like y'all were ever gonna win to begin with. You think treble winning is for every club?

treble ko bass ni

NB: thumbs up for changing that former signature of yours tho, at least you're starting to see things clearly
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 2:47pm On Nov 14, 2015
gustav25:
well in my life time barca have been more than successful compare to the capitol club
I saw my team lift its 10th UCL title and 32nd league title in my lifetime.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 14, 2015
Krasid:
You couldn't beat Sevilla.. na Barca?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 3:10pm On Nov 14, 2015
pelvicky:
in form neymar...Douglas Costa...William.......I pity Argentina

cumz:

Argentina go toooo chop am

Una say wetin? angry grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:13pm On Nov 14, 2015
How are you gonna do that when you guys will be busy packing the bus? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Krasid:

(1) (2) (3) ... (1121) (1122) (1123) (1124) (1125) (1126) (1127) ... (6180) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.