Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4608058 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) ... (6195) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:30pm On Nov 27, 2015
gustav25:
Please oh ,is Krasid still alive or him commit suicide ?
Wetin you expect? Him darling club lose back to back matches against Sevilla and Barça and in just 3 games him defence concede 10 goals. Wetin you want make him come outside come talk?

Plus, all the things wey him dey take make mouth at the start of the season don wash comot. BBC are nowhere to be found. Midfield is non-existent. The defence dey more shaky than container for Apapa road. The goalkeepers dey ship in goals like basket.cheesycheesycheesy

I mean, if na you be Krasid, you sef no go hide in shame? No blame the guy jare. Him don cofirm say him get the most clueless coach ever!

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:31pm On Nov 27, 2015
jstbeinhonest:

awesome,BDOR/puskas next.

m.goal.com/s/en-za/news/4644/goal-50/2015/11/27/17412082/lionel-messi-wins-the-goal-50
Puskas next. BDoR is already in the bag.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:34pm On Nov 27, 2015
bykebyke:
All Hail Lord Douglas grin grin
Respect to Lord Douglas!cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:37pm On Nov 27, 2015
mcdreeezy:
Lol gringrin

I've been looking to see his comment this past few days but boy, he's become scarce like fuel. I guess the el Clasico ramming is still fresh in his mind gringringrin

Barcelona gat no chills cheesycheesycheesy
Na only El-Clasico? Since Sevilla do them strong thing, my guy don gbaga.cheesy

Funny enough, after them don win tire during Tata season, we cone catch them for Bernabeu come flog them 4-3 with Messi hitting hat-trick. The following match (just 3 days later) Sevilla do them strong thing sef. Back to back loss. This season na Sevilla start am, and we follow suit. Hmmm

cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:39pm On Nov 27, 2015
mcdreeezy:
Krasid was very much around. I still remember where he posted that without an in-form Messi, he has never been so certain of a Clasico victory.
That was before the Sevilla loss. The guy no know road come here again. No blame am jare.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:40pm On Nov 27, 2015
mcdreeezy:
So you're trying to tell me it wasn't the Clasico ramming that made him take cover in the caves or what? grin
He was already shying away from the Sevilla loss. How you want make him come feel for the Clasico sodomy?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:41pm On Nov 27, 2015
taiocol:

His last post was on nov 16 and here has been boring without him. No one is giving or receive Banter since he went away
He wasn't regular even before the 16th. Him bin still dey suffer the Sevilla humiliation.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 3:54pm On Nov 27, 2015
MysticZeus:

I can't laugh! cheesy

But, don't take anything away from Him, He was top scorer during Euro Qualifiers, had a fair number of Goals last season, and is/was on a blistering form this season.
Don't forget how He blasted 5 goals in 9 minutes earlier this season too.

If He is being talked about this much as it relates to balloon D'or I would say He deserves it.

But then, we all know He won't stand on the podium on the award night grin .

So, let's just hope we have a Messi Neymar Suarez podium, and not a Messi Neymar Ronaldo podium. wink

Yeaa it's true ohh... I forgot about his exploits with Poland.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 3:58pm On Nov 27, 2015
dmcdad:

Wetin you expect? Him darling club lose back to back matches against Sevilla and Barça and in just 3 games him defence concede 10 goals. Wetin you want make him come outside come talk?

I just remembered when we were conceding almost 1000 goals in like 3 games when the season was just starting, now to score us na wahala.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:07pm On Nov 27, 2015
Messi to City!

Sorry, that was the joke of the day.cheesycheesycheesy

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:09pm On Nov 27, 2015
homesteady:

I just remembered when we were conceding almost 1000 goals in like 3 games when the season was just starting, now to score us na wahala.
That time Krasid dey make noise up and down about Keylor Navas. Now him don run enter oblivion.cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 5:14pm On Nov 27, 2015
I remembered how guys talk about Stegen's I'll-luck at conceding those goals... But now it's Bravo!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 5:51pm On Nov 27, 2015
coded01:
I remembered how guys talk about Stegen's I'll-luck at conceding those goals... But now it's Bravo!!!

Which goal did Bravo concede?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 5:52pm On Nov 27, 2015
barackohandso:

Which goal did Bravo concede?

Guy don't get it twisted... I am saying its Bravo!!!

We don't concede like that...Get it... angry grin

I am only saying in a net-shell that Bravo is a better goalkeeper regardless of whatever the circumstances are...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 5:57pm On Nov 27, 2015
coded01:

Guy don't get it twisted... I am saying its Bravo!!!

We don't concede like that...Get it... angry grin

I am only saying in a net-shell that Bravo is a better goalkeeper regardless of whatever the circumstances are...

Oh my bad

It read like Bravo was conceding similar goals.

All good though wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 6:06pm On Nov 27, 2015
barackohandso:

Oh my bad

It read like Bravo was conceding similar goals.

All good though wink

You good! grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 27, 2015
Imagine one of the greatest players of all-time was playing in Britain and this said player was nominated for the Ballon d’Or, and David Cameron completely snubbed him when asked for his predictions on where the big award should go.

Hard to believe, right?

Well, that’s exactly what has happened in Spain, with the country’s Prime Minister claiming he doesn’t think Messi deserves to be on the podium in Switzerland on Januray 11, when the gong is handed out.

Mariano Rajoy is quite openly a Real Madrid fan and believes that Los Blancos’ star man Cristiano Ronaldo should retain his crown and is currently the best player on the planet. Fair enough, we’re all entitled to an opinion.

But when pushed for his views on who should comes second and third, his views seem a little out there considering that Leo Messi doesn’t even feature in the top three.

Spanish newspaper Marca report that during a radio interview with COPE earlier this week, Rajoy said:

As a Madridista, if I had to vote, I would give it to Cristiano Ronaldo. Silver for Iniesta, because he is a great player and a man of values, and Luis Suárez is an absolute star. He’s a real fighter.
No Messi? How can a man with such poor judgement be in control of an entire country?!

With opinions like that, World War 3 could be just around the corner
So Spain Prime Minister na Real Madrid fan? shocked shocked...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 6:27pm On Nov 27, 2015
taiocol:

His last post was on nov 16 and here has been boring without him. No one is giving or receive Banter since he went away
This place has been boring ke
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 6:31pm On Nov 27, 2015
dmcdad:

Na only El-Clasico? Since Sevilla do them strong thing, my guy don gbaga.cheesy

Funny enough, after them don win tire during Tata season, we cone catch them for Bernabeu come flog them 4-3 with Messi hitting hat-trick. The following match (just 3 days later) Sevilla do them strong thing sef. Back to back loss. This season na Sevilla start am, and we follow suit. Hmmm

cheesycheesycheesy
Hehe....the guy go say na Benitez dey do dem. But he just has to trust his coach, abi if e no trust e own coach shey na we wey be rival fans go trust im coach for am ni cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 6:33pm On Nov 27, 2015
dmcdad:

That was before the Sevilla loss. The guy no know road come here again. No blame am jare.
Oh....my mistake then. But I remember say e make mouth sha becuz at that time, the rumours be say messi fit no play.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 6:34pm On Nov 27, 2015
dmcdad:

He was already shying away from the Sevilla loss. How you want make him come feel for the Clasico sodomy?
But that was their first loss of the season. The guy no get faith at all.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 6:36pm On Nov 27, 2015
mcdreeezy:
This place has been boring ke
Maybe the word 'boring' mean something different to him
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 6:48pm On Nov 27, 2015
barackohandso:

Maybe the word 'boring' mean something different to him
No mind dat guy. Krasid wey neva fit keep ihn own thread lively wan come keep Barça thread lively.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:22pm On Nov 27, 2015
mcdreeezy:
But that was their first loss of the season. The guy no get faith at all.
No be mouth him get? Na person tell am to change him siggy? Him think say treble na beans?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:26pm On Nov 27, 2015
mcdreeezy:
Hehe....the guy go say na Benitez dey do dem. But he just has to trust his coach, abi if e no trust e own coach shey na we wey be rival fans go trust im coach for am ni cheesycheesycheesy
Abi oooooo.

Imagine say when Madrid and Sharktar dey play, Atletico dey play Galatasaray at the same time, so when them come announce for Calderon say Sharktar don score their third goal, fans for Atletico stadium come dey chant 'Benitez stay, Benitez stay'

I say which kind mockery be that?cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy Them know say as long as him stay, nothing sure for Madrid at all.grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:30pm On Nov 27, 2015
bykebyke:

E get any of those top Spain officials wey no be Madrid fan?

When I read that news for Sport this morning I just dey laugh. It must have been (and will continue to be) very hard for them watching helplessly how Barça scoops every trophy for years now.

I dey feel for them sha.cheesycheesycheesy Their second name na frustration.grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 7:33pm On Nov 27, 2015
bykebyke:

What else do you expect? Atletico fan?

It's normal... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 27, 2015
bykebyke:

Lol. Messi shouldn't finish in the top 3? That's pure hatred.
Spain is obviously not in safe hands if morons like these are the ones in power. Now I see why Catalonia have been fighting for independence.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 8:13pm On Nov 27, 2015
dmcdad:

Abi oooooo.

Imagine say when Madrid and Sharktar dey play, Atletico dey play Galatasaray at the same time, so when them come announce for Calderon say Sharktar don score their third goal, fans for Atletico stadium come dey chant 'Benitez stay, Benitez stay'

I say which kind mockery be that?cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy Them know say as long as him stay, nothing sure for Madrid at all.grin
Those Atletico fans dem go wicked sha grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 27, 2015
dmcdad:

E get any of those top Spain officials wey no be Madrid fan?

When I read that news for Sport this morning I just dey laugh. It must have been (and will continue to be) very hard for them watching helplessly how Barça scoops every trophy for years now.

I dey feel for them sha.cheesycheesycheesy Their second name na frustration.grin
No wonder our players tax case no deh end. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 9:59pm On Nov 27, 2015
dmcdad:

With the way the votes i've seen are swinging,ronaldo might actually come 2nd.Some of the vote are so rediculous
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 10:02pm On Nov 27, 2015
dmcdad:

With the way the votes i've seen are swinging,ronaldo might actually come 2nd.Some of the vote are so rediculous. Norways capt voted.1.maschrano 2.ronaldo 3.bale.#Lyk seriously

(1) (2) (3) ... (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) ... (6195) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Kilishihunter, khingTony(m), PJtech, Bimmarlykay(m), CallTheCops(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.