Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,450 members, 7,850,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:07 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1320) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4655102 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) (1321) (1322) (1323) ... (6224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 3:58pm On Jan 28, 2016
Just look at the passion on god-Messi's face. And Suarez is the one who scored the goal.

This is our club! Més que un club!

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:00pm On Jan 28, 2016
Mcleo007:
Just look at the passion on god-Messi's face. And Suarez is the one who scored the goal.

Good thing we ain't like the Circus Club.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 6:14pm On Jan 28, 2016
Mcleo007:

Talk of a player obsessed with team glory rather than personal glory.

That pass from Roberto to Messi was mad tho.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bigkesh(m): 6:51pm On Jan 28, 2016
That's how Barca will overrate everything..... What's special in celebrating a team goal......
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stuff46(m): 7:06pm On Jan 28, 2016
bigkesh:
That's how Barca will overrate everything..... What's special in celebrating a team goal......

Try to watch Madrid score.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:19pm On Jan 28, 2016
sebod:

Talk of a player obsessed with team glory rather than personal glory.

That pass from Roberto to Messi was mad tho.
Roberto's game is just improving by the minutes. The guy is no longer afraid to take risks.

The pass he gave to Neymar at the San Mames was more surprising to me considering Neymar was far off, yet he knew Ney would get to it and laid it nonetheless. How he thought about that pass surprised me.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ElCule: 7:24pm On Jan 28, 2016
bigkesh:
just watch bale converting a cross ahead of that egocentric man from portugal, then watch closely and see his reaction.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bigkesh(m): 7:26pm On Jan 28, 2016
ElCule:
just watch bale converting a cross ahead of that egocentric man from portugal, then watch closely and see his reaction.
stuff46:

Try to watch Madrid score.
ElCule:
OK...now I get it
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:32pm On Jan 28, 2016
UEFA doctors dropped in at the Catalan club's training ground to administer a series of drug tests, a formality ahead of the Champions League return. Tests were administered to Ter Stegen, Gerard Piqué, Sergio Busquets, Andrés Iniesta, Luis Suárez, Neymar, Marc Bartra, Jordi Alba, Sergi Roberto and Jérémy Mathieu.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:34pm On Jan 28, 2016
Neymar did not train with the rest of the squad and, instead, worked on recovering from being stomped on during the cup clash, although everything points to him being fit to face Simeone and co.
[img]http://estaticos.sport.es/resources/jpg/7/3/neymar-injur-1453995023637.jpg[/img]

I no wan hear stories that touch oooo.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 7:38pm On Jan 28, 2016
dmcdad:

Roberto's game is just improving by the minutes. The guy is no longer afraid to take risks.

The pass he gave to Neymar at the San Mames was more surprising to me considering Neymar was far off, yet he knew Ney would get to it and laid it nonetheless. How he thought about that pass surprised me.
And not to forget the top notch pass to Suarez to break down Madrid. I'm glad we can be singing his praise how considering how much he's been castigated in time past.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 7:39pm On Jan 28, 2016
some people be like " this neymar dey use drug b4 games.....conduct d test on him 5times"@ dmcdad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:47pm On Jan 28, 2016
sebod:

And not to forget the top notch pass to Suarez to break down Madrid. I'm glad we can be singing his praise how considering how much he's been castigated in time past.
The one against Madrid was dope considering how he deceived Ramos and co with his run and laid the well-timed pass.

I am glad he is doing us proud.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:48pm On Jan 28, 2016
pelvicky:
some people be like " this neymar dey use drug b4 games.....conduct d test on him 5times"@ dmcdad
As in ehn... The guy ginger no be here ooooo. Them suppose dey check am weekly.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 8:20pm On Jan 28, 2016
dmcdad:

As in ehn... The guy ginger no be here ooooo. Them suppose dey check am weekly.cheesy
Una never see anything, the guy still dey hide his skills. Just let him become the focal point, Dinho own go small for hin side.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 8:25pm On Jan 28, 2016
bigkesh:

Gareth Bale once again found himself the subject of Cristiano Ronaldo’s anger after Spanish TV claimed the Portuguese star shouted a rude phrase at his Real Madrid team-mate for not passing the ball to him against Espanyol.

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2015/01/11/spanish-tv-claim-cristiano-ronaldo-shouted-rude-phrase-at-gareth-bale-5017705/#ixzz3yZKJ1nHv

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:30pm On Jan 28, 2016
sebod:

Una never see anything, the guy still dey hide his skills. Just let him become the focal point, Dinho own go small for hin side.
Remember Robinho 2.0?

The clueless krasid no let person hear word. Now him club president no dey fit sleep again because of Neymar.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 8:59pm On Jan 28, 2016
Lols at d comments n pix above
Am just happy n relieved with d sealed 260m sponsorship deal...now we keep MSN and can get dybala /griezmann and a Lb
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:00pm On Jan 28, 2016
dmcdad:

Remember Robinho 2.0?

The clueless krasid no let person hear word. Now him club president no dey fit sleep again because of Neymar.cheesy
If one spends time attending to the likes of krasid and their jokes, one would not get anything done. The guy would give up half Madrid squad to sign Rbobinho 2.0 now.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:04pm On Jan 28, 2016
sebod:

If one spends time attending to the likes of krasid and their jokes, one would not get anything done. The guy would give up half Madrid squad to sign Rbobinho 2.0 now.
cheesycheesycheesy

Just read via Sport that Ronaldo is angered by Perez's interest on Neymar.

I say him never see anything yet.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:05pm On Jan 28, 2016
Neymar: "Any coach I'd like to work with in the future? Guardiola is a guy that I really admire and who I would love to work with" [redbull]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:09pm On Jan 28, 2016
dmcdad:

cheesycheesycheesy

Just read via Sport that Ronaldo is angered by Perez's interest on Neymar.

I say him never see anything yet.
Heheheheehe I can't laugh oooooo.
Why should a player be scared at the thought of the club bringing in another player? Your guy no wan share hin crown with anyone in Madrid. He knows Ney is a potential threat to him unlike the most expensive guy who is yet to show to the world why he's worth that tag.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:24pm On Jan 28, 2016
sebod:

Heheheheehe I can't laugh oooooo.
Why should a player be scared at the thought of the club bringing in another player? Your guy no wan share hin crown with anyone in Madrid. He knows Ney is a potential threat to him unlike the most expensive guy who is yet to show to the world why he's worth that tag.
Moreso, he knows fully well that if Neymar comes, then Neymar becomes the king of the throne. Plus, that would mean Madrid cashing in on him.

One of the promises to Neymar's envoys is that, he would be the undisputed star of the team.

Ronaldo knows his end in Madrid is near, hence the insecurity.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 28, 2016
phaamsaam:
Lols at d comments n pix above
Am just happy n relieved with d sealed 260m sponsorship deal...now we keep MSN and can get dybala /griezmann and a Lb
Grizz what??What are we grizzing??We lack quality centre backs and you are saying buy Griezmann. angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 10:25pm On Jan 28, 2016
bykebyke:

Grizz what??What are we grizzing??We lack quality centre backs and you are saying buy Griezmann. angry

grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 28, 2016
coded01:

grin grin

Since MSN is in tact and they gonna be seasons go come, they should just buy nolito this season and probably by dybala is few years time by then MS would have been older likewise nolito but then dybala and Neymar wld do the tricks

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 28, 2016
Valencia and sevilla are thru to semis. It's gonna be a thrilling semi finals. All heavy weights. The beauty is that at least one new face will feature in the finals
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10Dove(m): 10:59pm On Jan 28, 2016
ollah1:

Since MSN is in tact and they gonna be seasons go come, they should just buy nolito this season and probably by dybala is few years time by then MS would have been older likewise nolito but then dybala and Neymar wld do the tricks
Nolito will be 30 this yr, he should stay put at celta, he won't offer much!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 11:07pm On Jan 28, 2016
ollah1:

I share your optimism... wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 12:32am On Jan 29, 2016
Chanchit:

Bros! Na wa o, so @ 11:11pm you sidon dey watch Barca match? Even Barca supporters no follow them like this. Na you gangan be aiye!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Just watching barca matches to see the loop holes in the team and enjoy players like suarez, messi and neymar, that's where it stops. Mind you not everyone was in Nigeria when the match was played. So i did nt watch it at 11:11pm. tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 1:31am On Jan 29, 2016
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Just watching barca matches to see the loop holes in the team and enjoy players like suarez, messi and neymar, that's where it stops. Mind you not everyone was in Nigeria when the match was played. So i did nt watch it at 11:11pm. tongue

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 5:27am On Jan 29, 2016
Mcleo007:

Still on that, do you know that no other Barcelona player celebrates our goals more than Suarez(whether or not he was the scorer)?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) (1321) (1322) (1323) ... (6224) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.