Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,355 members, 7,857,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 03:02 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1321) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4664621 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1318) (1319) (1320) (1321) (1322) (1323) (1324) ... (6230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:47am On Jan 29, 2016
philfearon:

Still on that, do you know that no other Barcelona player celebrates our goals more than Suarez(whether or not he was the scorer)?
I would say he is the only one who knows how to celebrate goals.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:10am On Jan 29, 2016
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:16am On Jan 29, 2016
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 6:29am On Jan 29, 2016
dmcdad:

I no wan hear stories that touch oooo.cheesy

Neymar has biscuit bones. In epl after 5 opening matches he will be ruled out for the rest of the season. The number of kicks hazard sustained last term, if it were to be neymar, by now he would have been in a worse situation than Dean ashton and david busst when they were broken.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:05am On Jan 29, 2016
airmark:

Neymar has biscuit bones. In epl after 5 opening matches he will be ruled out for the rest of the season. The number of kicks hazard sustained last term, if it were to be neymar, by now he would have been in a worse situation than Dean ashton and david busst when they were broken.
I know of course you are kidding. If Hazard gets the kicks and brutalism subjected to Neymar, he would have decided to quit football.

Let me know when Hazard can play against the likes of Atletic, Atletico and Espanyol. I am not talking about hard tackles and stuffs. I am talking about deliberate acts of wickedness. Did you see our last game against Bilbao? Put Hazard in that situation and he would not score again in his life.

6 Athletic players got booked for fouls on Neymar during the two games of the last Copa tie. And if the refs were to be fair in those games it would have included at least 3 red cards and 2 PKs.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chanchit: 7:11am On Jan 29, 2016
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Just watching barca matches to see the loop holes in the team and enjoy players like suarez, messi and neymar, that's where it stops. Mind you not everyone was in Nigeria when the match was played. So i did nt watch it at 11:11pm. tongue

You have a very good reason for watching their matches then. I'm also not really a Barca fan but I have to watch Messi play, cos another Messi might not be coming soon. That's my own reason for watching.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isiterere(m): 7:14am On Jan 29, 2016
airmark:

I just can't hold my peace anymore. This guy is a clown in his own way. can you compare tackles on Neymar to Hazard? I am not surprised, a biased mind can't do better than that. Biscuit bones koh, vanilla bones ni.

ALL IZZ WELL

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 7:24am On Jan 29, 2016
Mcleo007:
Just look at the passion on god-Messi's face. And Suarez is the one who scored the goal.

This is our club! Més que un club!

I thought it was Messi that scored sef grin He even shout pass the person wey score grin
This is so wonderful, and becomes more wonderful when you consider that he has won 5 Balon d'ors.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10Dove(m): 7:58am On Jan 29, 2016
Isiterere:

I just can't hold my peace anymore. This guy is a clown in his own way. can you compare tackles on Neymar to Hazard? I am not surprised, a biased mind can't do better than that. Biscuit bones koh, vanilla bones ni.

ALL IZZ WELL
How hazard with his "monkey post" dribbles will suffer more tackles than ney beats my imagination! sha as some1 rightly pointed out, 90% of shekpe fans have something in conmon..... and we all know that!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 8:45am On Jan 29, 2016
dmcdad:
Ah dae tells u!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 8:48am On Jan 29, 2016
dmcdad:

Reminds me of David Villa!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 10:28am On Jan 29, 2016
dmcdad:

I know of course you are kidding. If Hazard gets the kicks and brutalism subjected to Neymar, he would have decided to quit football.

Let me know when Hazard can play against the likes of Atletic, Atletico and Espanyol. I am not talking about hard tackles and stuffs. I am talking about deliberate acts of wickedness. Did you see our last game against Bilbao? Put Hazard in that situation and he would not score again in his life.

6 Athletic players got booked for fouls on Neymar during the two games of the last Copa tie. And if the refs were to be fair in those games it would have included at least 3 red cards and 2 PKs.

Hazard was one of the most fouled players in Europe last season, neymar didn't come close so what gibberish did u spit? These were majorly epl types of foul that will discourage mothers from encouraging their wards to play soccer. Hazard was the most fouled in epl , zuniga just caressed neymar he was off for months, the likes of shawcross will just blow him a kiss , neymar would be bedridden for half of the season. Meanwhile there's nothing athletic in that your yeye bilbao team, last season messi dribbled almost the entire team to score one of the best goals of his career from the central circle and none thought of falling him with a sliding tackle or even body checked him. That's the same messi that hasn't scored once against Chelsea. Neymar made the best decision of his life signing for barca. Reverse is the case for aguero . Sturridge will be so jealous of neymar's advisers.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 12:15pm On Jan 29, 2016
Isiterere:

ALL IZZ WELL

10Dove:
How hazard with his "monkey post" dribbles will suffer more tackles than ney beats my imagination! sha as some1 rightly pointed out, 90% of shekpe fans have something in conmon..... and we all know that!

Hazard suffered more fouls than neymar last season. If y'all have any evidence to disprove it, bring it on. #Factonly
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:18pm On Jan 29, 2016
airmark:

Hazard was one of the most fouled players in Europe last season, neymar didn't come close so what gibberish did u spit? These were majorly epl types of foul that will discourage mothers from encouraging their wards to play soccer. Hazard was the most fouled in epl , zuniga just caressed neymar he was off for months, the likes of shawcross will just blow him a kiss , neymar would be bedridden for half of the season. Meanwhile there's nothing athletic in that your yeye bilbao team, last season messi dribbled almost the entire team to score one of the best goals of his career from the central circle and none thought of falling him with a sliding tackle or even body checked him. That's the same messi that hasn't scored once against Chelsea. Neymar made the best decision of his life signing for barca. Reverse is the case for aguero . Sturridge will be so jealous of neymar's advisers.
I made a very big mistake in quoting you after you quoted me. I forgot the fact that you enjoy making endless and clueless arguments.

Hazard only suffers on-the-ball tackles. Neymar suffers that and suffers more from off-the-ball tackles. Has he ever been insulted, taunted, or even assaulted for his dribbling? Nah... Not at all. Neymar suffers that every now and then, from Atletico to Espanyol, to Bilbao, to Malaga and the rest of them.

Anywayz, enjoy your Hazard in EPL while I enjoy my Neymar in La Liga.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 12:38pm On Jan 29, 2016
dmcdad:

[s]I made a very big mistake to quote you after you quoted me. I forgot the fact that you enjoy making endless and clueless arguments.[/s]

Hazard only suffers on-the-ball tackles. Neymar suffers that and suffers more from off-the-ball tackles. Has he ever been insulted, taunted, or even assaulted for his dribbling? Nah... Not at all. Neymar suffers that every now and then, from Atletico to Espanyol, to Bilbao, to Malaga and the rest of them.

Anywayz, enjoy your Hazard in EPL while I enjoy my Neymar in La Liga.

Keep shifting post. off-the-ball tackles ko switch-off-the ball tackles ni. Even your best dm, sluggish sergio buskirt could nt find answer to hazard during preseason than to use his ugly long leg to injure barca's chief tormentor in the match.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 29, 2016
airmark:

Keep shifting post. off-the-ball tackles ko switch-off-the ball tackles ni. Even your best dm, sluggish sergio buskirt could nt find answer to hazard during preseason than to use his ugly long leg to injure barca's chief tormentor in the match.

Na everything you get Gif for?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 12:52pm On Jan 29, 2016
bykebyke:

Na everything you get Gif for?

Which one you wan buy? Don't ask me the one busquet scored a long range goal. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 29, 2016
Barca Vs Valencia-CDR semifinal.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 29, 2016
airmark:

Which one you wan buy? Don't ask me the one busquet scored a long range goal. grin grin
grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 29, 2016
Better than Pique my foot. grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:25pm On Jan 29, 2016
airmark:

[size=99]OK[/size]

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:26pm On Jan 29, 2016
bykebyke:
Better than Pique my foot. grin
Perfect definition of overhype.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:32pm On Jan 29, 2016
bykebyke:
Good. Honestly, I'd rather meet them than meet any of the others.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 29, 2016
dmcdad:

Good. Honestly, I'd rather meet them than meet any of the others.
Me sef o..especially that Celta Vigo. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 1:48pm On Jan 29, 2016
bykebyke:
Nice draw for me. They can't cause us any problem over two legs. Sevilla and Celta both defeated us in the league, so they should fight it out to produce a worthy finalist for us to destroy in the final. #revengeonmymind

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:55pm On Jan 29, 2016
bykebyke:
Me sef o..especially that Celta Vigo. grin
As in ehn... Those ediot people.cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:56pm On Jan 29, 2016
sebod:

Nice draw for me. They can't cause us any problem over two legs. Sevilla and Celta both defeated us in the league, so they should fight it out to produce a worthy finalist for us to destroy in the final. #revengeonmymind
We will sodomise any of the aforementioned in the final. But for now make we manage Valencia.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 2:05pm On Jan 29, 2016
Luis Enrique: "Risky to play Neymar tomorrow? He only had a knock. Risky would be not to play him. They could kill me." #fcblive

Yes, yes, yes, we are many that could kill you should Ney not play! grin grin grin
Baba don fear hin head cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 2:07pm On Jan 29, 2016
dmcdad:

Perfect definition of overhype.

What is wrong with you barca fans? Comparing pique's individual brilliance with sergio ramos'? Are you guys out of your minds? Even puyol will slap you for doing that. Kilode gan?

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 29, 2016
airmark:

What is wrong with you barca fans? Comparing pique's individual brilliance with sergio ramos'? Are you guys out of your minds? Even puyol will slap you for doing that. Kilode gan?
2010------------------------->2016. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:20pm On Jan 29, 2016
airmark:

Bia! Stop quoting me since you are very sick upstairs! Kilode gan!

Tell me how Ramos is better than Pique. Tell me!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:21pm On Jan 29, 2016
sebod:
Luis Enrique: "Risky to play Neymar tomorrow? He only had a knock. Risky would be not to play him. They could kill me." #fcblive

Yes, yes, yes, we are many that could kill you should Ney not play! grin grin grin
Baba don fear hin head cheesy
If na you nkor you no go fear? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1318) (1319) (1320) (1321) (1322) (1323) (1324) ... (6230) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.