Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1325) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4605314 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1322) (1323) (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) (1328) ... (6194) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by erusen: 9:48am On Jan 30, 2016
airmark:

Individual
La Liga Breakthrough Player of the Year: Draw
La Liga Best Defender: Ramos 4 Pique 1
FIFA FIFPro World XI: Ramos 6 Pique 3
UEFA Team of the Year: Ramos 5 pique 3
UEFA Ultimate Team of the Year: Draw 1-1
ESM Team of the year: Draw 3-3
UEFA Champions League Team of the Season: Draw 1-1
FIFA Club World Cup Golden Ball: Ramos 1 Pique 0
FIFA World Cup Dream Team: 2010 Ramos 1 Pique 0
UEFA Euro Team of the Tournament: Draw 1-1
2010 FIFA World Cup: Castrol Index Winner Ramos 1 Pique 0
UEFA Euro 2012: Castrol EDGE Index Winner Ramos 1 Pique 0
Bykebyke help me collate the result and announce the winner.
u don't come again,let me ask u terry and Ramos who is a greater defender
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ElCule: 9:49am On Jan 30, 2016
Rumours making rounds that, Roman Abramovic is keeping close tabs on Apostle barackohanso and bishop dmcdad. It would be recalled that in the tail end of 2015, the duo organised fasting and prayers to see chelsea get over its dark days.
"two powerful Nigerian men came to our rescue when the skies seem cloudy for us. At first, I thought it was a joke because they are Nigerians but now I believe. My team is yet to lose a match since the begining of the year. We need spiritual backup now more than ever, their services will be apriciated at the stanford bidge" the Russian billionaire was quoted as saying.
Our source also confirmed that Abramovic is at the Nigerian embassy in moscow processing some papers before heading to Nigeria for meeting with the two anoited men of...

See una life? Una do us judas because of a juicy contract with chelsea, shey na only una waka come? Kontinu.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by erusen: 9:50am On Jan 30, 2016
sebod:

I have been following that debate since yesterday. I just dey sit down like that your Mikel pix dey read the funny comments.
yea I saw that Chelsea thread argument really lame
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by erusen: 9:51am On Jan 30, 2016
ElCule:
Rumours making rounds that, Roman Abramovic is keeping close tabs on Apostle barackohanso and bishop dmcdad. It would be recalled that in the tail end of 2015, the duo organised fasting and prayers to see chelsea get over its dark days.
"two powerful Nigerian men came to our rescue when the skies seem cloudy for us. At first, I thought it was a joke because they are Nigerians but now I believe. My team is yet to lose a match since the begining of the year. We need spiritual backup now more than ever, their services will be apriciated at the stanford bidge" the Russian billionaire was quoted as saying.
Our source also confirmed that Abramovic is at the Nigerian embassy in moscow processing some papers before heading to Nigeria for meeting with the two anoited men of...

See una life? Una do us judas because of a juicy contract with chelsea, shey na only una waka come? Kontinu.
abromovich go fit pay I dey bring olukoya oh
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 9:52am On Jan 30, 2016
erusen:
how much dey wan pay

Refer to coded01. Na our financial secretary be that
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 9:55am On Jan 30, 2016
ElCule:

cool cool

Judas ke? Dmcdad and I are only doing God's work
Our next target now na Marc bartra aka 'the new puyil' since we don stabilize Chelsea

Cc: sebod
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by erusen: 9:56am On Jan 30, 2016
barackohandso:

Refer to coded01. Na our financial secretary be that
I wan bring Dr olukoya
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by erusen: 9:57am On Jan 30, 2016
barackohandso:

cool cool

Our next target now na Marc bartra aka 'the new puyil' since we don stabilize Chelsea

that wan go hard oh?batra ni
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 9:59am On Jan 30, 2016
erusen:
I wan bring Dr olukoya

You no need am. We are more than capable
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:01am On Jan 30, 2016
barackohandso:

I remember jare. You dey mind sebod? Him sef know say we be authentic, he just wan dey whine ni. Anyways be like say he want fasting and praying parols for 'the new puyil' too
If na wetin him want, make him come out plain na. No be to dey hide under some talks.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 10:01am On Jan 30, 2016
erusen:

Yes oh Bartra. He dey very dear to our brethren Sebod. Na him give am that title; 'the new puyil'. So we no want make e be like say na only Chelsea we dey fast and pray for
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 10:04am On Jan 30, 2016
dmcdad:

If na wetin him want, make him come out plain na. No be to dey hide under some talks.

Na exactly wetin I dey tell am be that. Make he voice out already
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:04am On Jan 30, 2016
ElCule:
Rumours making rounds that, Roman Abramovic is keeping close tabs on Apostle barackohanso and bishop dmc.dad. It would be recalled that in the tail end of 2015, the duo organised fasting and prayers to see chelsea get over its dark days.

Do judas keh... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

How Chelsea matter take concern Barca? E no mean say we no go win our much desired and deserved treble na.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:05am On Jan 30, 2016
barackohandso:

cool cool

Judas ke? Dmc.dad and I are only doing God's work

Cc: seb.od
Gbam!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:07am On Jan 30, 2016
erusen:
Wetin wan make am hard? We don already dey do intercessory prayers and e don start to dey work already.

You see as people wey dey ahead of am dey mess up for the past 2 games? That's evidence say something dey up.

Next thing now, him go dey just behind Pique and Masche.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:09am On Jan 30, 2016
barackohandso:

Yes oh Bartra. He dey very dear to our brethren Sebod. Na him give am that title; 'the new puyil'. So we no want make e be like say na only Chelsea we dey fast and pray for
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by erusen: 10:10am On Jan 30, 2016
dmcdad:

Wetin wan make am hard? We don already dey do intercessory prayers and e don start to dey work already.

You see as people wey dey ahead of am dey mess up for the past 2 games? That's evidence say something dey up.

Next thing now, him go dey just behind Pique and Masche.
okay oh I dey look una like mikel
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:15am On Jan 30, 2016
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ElCule: 10:21am On Jan 30, 2016
barackohandso:

cool cool

Oya na mek una limit una prayers to EPL, FA cup and other tomatoe tin cups for their bretain. No mention champions league for una prayers for chelsea ooooo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ElCule: 10:39am On Jan 30, 2016
dmcdad:

Do judas keh... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

How Chelsea matter take concern Barca? E no mean say we no go win our much desired and deserved treble na.
my problem be sey mek that una prayer no help them for champions league come use that their gra gra cary champions league (2012 comes to mind) God forbid though. But if it accidnetally hapen like it did the last time they won, pesin no go hear wod wit shekpe fans for another 2 years (minimum)cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by erusen: 10:42am On Jan 30, 2016
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by erusen: 10:46am On Jan 30, 2016
ElCule:
my problem be sey mek that una prayer no help them for champions league come use that their gra gra cary champions league (2012 comes to mind) God forbid though. But if it accidnetally hapen like it did the last time they won, pesin no go hear wod wit shekpe fans for another 2 years (minimum)cheesy
no be small thing oh
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ElCule: 11:05am On Jan 30, 2016
erusen:
abromovich go fit pay I dey bring olukoya oh
there is nothin a desprate man cannot do. Besides he is a billionaire, if he can buy torres for 50m, why not olukoya?cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by erusen: 11:30am On Jan 30, 2016
ElCule:
there is nothin a desprate man cannot do. Besides he is a billionaire, if he can buy torres for 50m, why not olukoya?cheesy
okay na
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 11:30am On Jan 30, 2016
Dmcdad barackohandso

Una well done ooooo. I don't care if your prayers had raised the dead before or helping Chelsea win the epl this season. Una still remain fake as long as Hazard is not performing after una prayer. I don talk my own. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 12:14pm On Jan 30, 2016
It's match-day Cules!

FC Barcelona vs Atletico de Madrid

Venue: Camp Nou

Time: 16:00

My prediction; 3-1
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 12:33pm On Jan 30, 2016
dmcdad:

Seriously @ the emboldened? You don turn one of those Chelsea guys abi? Ohh ok I know the secret. NA because say you sit down like Mikel dey look them that's why them don infect you. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

I guess you didn't see the part where he attested to the fact that our prayers brought about Chelsea's resurgence. Abi them don lose since we finish? Big No! So how e take no work?

As for Bartra, he will have his day.
Remember, every Dog has its day. You think its a coincidence that Mathieu and Vermaelen are messing up left, right and centre? That's the sure way for Bartra to take his rightful place in the team behind Pique and Mascherano. Plus, you too can attest to the fact that since Bartra was promoted to the first team, he has never had a bad game like the last two games the aforementioned guys have had.

All my products are proving to be the real deals. And the list goes thus;

Neymar **checked**
MATs **checked**
Roberto **checked**
Munir **checked** Abi you wan deny am? Hint: Top scorer in Copa Del Rey. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Sandro Waiting for his day.
Bartra Same as above.
Lol @those chelsea fans. grin grin grin
I still dey look like coded01 mikel.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 12:42pm On Jan 30, 2016
Official Squad (vs Atlético de Madrid)

Bravo, Ter Stegen, Vidal, Alves, Pique, Mascherano, Vermaelen, Mathieu, Alba, Busquets, Rakitic, Sergi Roberto, Iniesta, Arda, Munir, Messi, Suarez, Neymar.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stuff46(m): 12:58pm On Jan 30, 2016
Prayer warriors and co, do not limit your prayers to only chelsea, try as much so that it can affect their fans.

Some of them their head, cold don stiff am like red oil.

lol

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 30, 2016
Koke (Atletico): "We're not at our best, but Barça aren't either. They don't cause the same fear as a month ago.

Chat Shiit Get Banged angry angry angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 30, 2016
What time is the match pls. 4 or 5 CAT??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 30, 2016
ollah1:
What time is the match pls. 4 or 5 CAT??
4pm

(1) (2) (3) ... (1322) (1323) (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) (1328) ... (6194) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.