Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1324) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4621220 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1321) (1322) (1323) (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) ... (6204) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 4:54am On Jan 30, 2016
^^^ undecided undecided undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 5:38am On Jan 30, 2016
Best Passer In The World Does Not Even Have To Touch The Ball... cool

Xavi Hernandez is the best passer on the planet. He has now reached some sort of plane of enlightenment where he no longer has to touch the ball in order to pass the ball, perfectly... cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKpguR405PI

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 7:16am On Jan 30, 2016
coded01:
Best Passer In The World Does Not Even Have To Touch The Ball... cool

Xavi Hernandez is the best passer on the planet. He has now reached some sort of plane of enlightenment where he no longer has to touch the ball in order to pass the ball, perfectly... cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKpguR405PI
The most intelligent player I have ever seen. There's a reason I call him my greatest CM. I just wish some players don't grow old.
Don't be surprised if someone comes up and tells you Mikel is a better passer because he was once called the best passer in their league. lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 7:24am On Jan 30, 2016
sebod:

The most intelligent player I have ever seen. There's a reason I call him my greatest CM. I just wish some players don't grow old.
Don't be surprised if someone comes up and tells you Mikel is a better passer because he was once called the best passer in their league. lipsrsealed

cool

Go n check the last two pages on Chelsea thread... lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ElCule: 7:26am On Jan 30, 2016
coded01:

I just tire...
Na DMCDAD I blame. When they were winning one match in a month, moving with a speed of light toword the red zone on their league table, Dmcdad interceded on their befalf, begin form TB Joshua and organised fasting and prayer which no chelsea fan partook(except mourinho who was seen in a moutain of fire prayer ban meetingcheesy). The prayers were answered and they are yet to lose a match in january. their fans now has the energy to troll our thread. If not for the timely intervantion by dmcdad, they would have been in their thread weeping and counting their loses while we visit to console them.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 7:37am On Jan 30, 2016
ElCule:
Na DMCDAD I blame. When they were winning one match in a month, moving with a speed of light toword the red zone on their league table, Dmcdad interceded on their befalf, begin form TB Joshua and organised fasting and prayer which no chelsea fan partook(except mourinho who was seen in a moutain of fire prayer ban meetingcheesy). The prayers were answered and they are yet to lose a match in january. their fans now has the energy to troll our thread. If not for the timely intervantion by dmcdad, they would have been in their thread weeping and counting their loses while we visit to console them.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ElCule: 7:37am On Jan 30, 2016
bykebyke:

Agreed,but at least he did not lose 17points for Barcelona like Sergio Calamity did for Madrid,You know 17points can change Chelsea's situation right?? grin
wicked grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kendrick9(m): 7:39am On Jan 30, 2016
what time is d barce and atletico madrid game be played? pls
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:48am On Jan 30, 2016
homesteady:

Don't mind that Dunce! Ramos should have gone to kill himself after what Robben did to him in that match! he made Robben look like he was faster than a bullet! He was in Jaji and Robben was in Kano, yet Robben reached Kaduna before him and even passed him on the way!
Jaji is about 15 mins drive to kaduna, and Kano is about 2 hours drive grin
[img]http://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSsOexj7hdLH-qpIbhn6l8A8DBhrZeyQVq6LBh4OMT9msUmeoYgAA[/img]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:55am On Jan 30, 2016
ElCule:
Imagine a fan of a relegation threaten club, with a litle to no hope of playing europa league. let alone, making it to the top four in their overhype kick and follow, cross and node domestic league, is trolling FcBarcelona sqard who are defending champion in 5 different turnaments. and are on the right tract to deffend every one of it +more.

What a free world we live in.
Phuck! Shots definitely fired.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:56am On Jan 30, 2016
bykebyke:

Pique has not made Barcelona lose 17points,
Ramos has made Real Madrid lose 17points.

Pique>Ramos grin
E dey pain! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
[img]http://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZxcZqOba4bPYdFNu0neR24t3CVp_RWih1vFfwjHhW0Ydw3ylv[/img]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:58am On Jan 30, 2016
erusen:
the thing tire me,Ramos enta bike,robben wey him trek still first am reach road
Make una no kill me with this matter abeg oooooo.
[img]http://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbudwxXRziFfiMj9Oid7r8UYvIvwSVk7JvSnCkYLcracVsUKV4[/img]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:00am On Jan 30, 2016
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 8:04am On Jan 30, 2016
coded01:

cool

Lol...
You mean the argument about Modric, KDB and co? grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:07am On Jan 30, 2016
ElCule:
Na DMCDAD I blame. When they were winning one match in a month, moving with a speed of light toword the red zone on their league table, Dmcdad interceded on their befalf, begin form TB Joshua and organised fasting and prayer which no chelsea fan partook (except mourinho who was seen in a moutain of fire prayer ban meetingcheesy). The prayers were answered and they are yet to lose a match in january. their fans now has the energy to troll our thread. If not for the timely intervantion by dmcdad, they would have been in their thread weeping and counting their loses while we visit to console them.
Chai! I don die ehhhh! Na me and barackohandso. Besides, sebod say we be fake. So which one we go believe now?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:08am On Jan 30, 2016
4pm.
kendrick9:
what time is d barce and atletico madrid game be played? pls
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 8:09am On Jan 30, 2016
sebod:

Lol...
You mean the argument about Modric, KDB and co? grin

2 or more pages about how great lampard is... Infact Xavi was talked about... lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 8:17am On Jan 30, 2016
dmcdad:

Chai! I don die ehhhh! Na me and barackohandso. Besides, sebod say we be fake. So which one we go believe now?

So our fasting and praying don come turn global news now. E don help them move from that 16th wey dem dey to 13th and dem don dey unbeaten since we finish am, so tay na to come dey troll our thread remain. And sebod still talk say we be fake?

As e dey go now na to dey receive fasting and praying jobs oh both locally and internationally
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:37am On Jan 30, 2016
barackohandso:

So our fasting and praying don come turn global news now. E don help them move from that 16th wey dem dey to 13th and dem don dey unbeaten since we finish am, so tay na to come dey troll our thread remain. And sebod still talk say we be fake?

As e dey go now na to dey receive fasting and praying jobs oh both locally and internationally
Gbam! Na so e go be bruv. No mind sebod, if we make am our treasurer now e no go doubt again. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10Dove(m): 8:54am On Jan 30, 2016
coded01:

cool

Basketmouth's got nothing on those guys
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 8:58am On Jan 30, 2016
coded01:

2 or more pages about how great lampard is... Infact Xavi was talked about... lipsrsealed
I have been following that debate since yesterday. I just dey sit down like that your Mikel pix dey read the funny comments.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:00am On Jan 30, 2016
dmcdad:

He never said you are real either tongue
Until Batra steps up, I will not let you and your co pastor rest.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:07am On Jan 30, 2016
barackohandso:

tongue tongue tongue

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:08am On Jan 30, 2016
dmcdad:

Gbam! Na so e go be bruv. No mind sebod, if we make am our treasurer now e no go doubt again. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Treasurer kor, fin second ni.
Hazard wey una dey pray for don wake?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:25am On Jan 30, 2016
sebod:

Until Bartra steps up, I will not let you and your co pastor rest.
Seriously @ the emboldened? You don turn one of those Chelsea guys abi? Ohh ok I know the secret. NA because say you sit down like Mikel dey look them that's why them don infect you. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

I guess you didn't see the part where he attested to the fact that our prayers brought about Chelsea's resurgence. Abi them don lose since we finish? Big No! So how e take no work?

As for Bartra, he will have his day. Remember, every Dog has its day. You think its a coincidence that Mathieu and Vermaelen are messing up left, right and centre? That's the sure way for Bartra to take his rightful place in the team behind Pique and Mascherano. Plus, you too can attest to the fact that since Bartra was promoted to the first team, he has never had a bad game like the last two games the aforementioned guys have had.

All my products are proving to be the real deals. And the list goes thus;

Neymar **checked**
MATs **checked**
Roberto **checked**
Munir **checked** Abi you wan deny am? Hint: Top scorer in Copa Del Rey. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Sandro Waiting for his day.
Bartra Same as above.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 30, 2016
airmark:

Individual
La Liga Breakthrough Player of the Year: Draw

La Liga Best Defender: Ramos 4 Pique 1

FIFA FIFPro World XI: Ramos 6 Pique 3

UEFA Team of the Year: Ramos 5 pique 3

UEFA Ultimate Team of the Year: Draw 1-1

ESM Team of the year: Draw 3-3

UEFA Champions League Team of the Season: Draw 1-1

FIFA Club World Cup Golden Ball: Ramos 1 Pique 0

FIFA World Cup Dream Team: 2010 Ramos 1 Pique 0

UEFA Euro Team of the Tournament: Draw 1-1

2010 FIFA World Cup: Castrol Index Winner Ramos 1 Pique 0

UEFA Euro 2012: Castrol EDGE Index Winner Ramos 1 Pique 0

Bykebyke help me collate the result and announce the winner. Goodnight cool
The winner is the guy who hasn't lost 17points for his team. grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3347008_1265411516611277308204508154580031133510523n_png_jpeg32d89e852b4f8ffbb5795885faa98c47
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:28am On Jan 30, 2016
sebod:

Treasurer kor, fin second ni.
Hazard wey una dey pray for don wake?
If you dey in the spirit like us you go know wetin dey happen to am.

Abi barackohandso, you remember winning wey them suppose win under Mourinho but I prophesied that it wouldn't come to pass because Hazard enter bush. And that match them suppose win am if not for Hazard.

So sebod, na Hazard never ready. Anyday wey him ready, make Neymar dey fear be that because Hazard go collect him spot back (for him dream that is). cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 9:36am On Jan 30, 2016
bykebyke:

The winner is the guy who hasn't lost 17points for his team. grin grin

Individual
La Liga Breakthrough Player of the Year: Draw
La Liga Best Defender: Ramos 4 Pique 1
FIFA FIFPro World XI: Ramos 6 Pique 3
UEFA Team of the Year: Ramos 5 pique 3
UEFA Ultimate Team of the Year: Draw 1-1
ESM Team of the year: Draw 3-3
UEFA Champions League Team of the Season: Draw 1-1
FIFA Club World Cup Golden Ball: Ramos 1 Pique 0
FIFA World Cup Dream Team: 2010 Ramos 1 Pique 0
UEFA Euro Team of the Tournament: Draw 1-1
2010 FIFA World Cup: Castrol Index Winner Ramos 1 Pique 0
UEFA Euro 2012: Castrol EDGE Index Winner Ramos 1 Pique 0
Bykebyke help me collate the result and announce the winner.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 9:43am On Jan 30, 2016
sebod:

Until Batra steps up, I will not let you and your co pastor rest.

Oh you for just talk say na the fasting and praying parol you want for 'the new puyil'. Like say you don talk since we for don arrange something for am
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 9:45am On Jan 30, 2016
sebod:

tongue tongue tongue

Kontunu you hear. Kontunu!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by erusen: 9:47am On Jan 30, 2016
barackohandso:

how much dey wan pay
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 9:48am On Jan 30, 2016
dmcdad:

If you dey in the spirit like us you go know wetin dey happen to am.

Abi barackohandso, you remember winning wey them suppose win under Mourinho but I prophesied that it wouldn't come to pass because Hazard enter bush. And that match them suppose win am if not for Hazard.

So sebod, na Hazard never ready. Anyday wey him ready, make Neymar dey fear be that because Hazard go collect him spot back (for him dream that is). cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I remember jare. You dey mind sebod? Him sef know say we be authentic, he just wan dey whine ni. Anyways be like say he want fasting and praying parols for 'the new puyil' too

(1) (2) (3) ... (1321) (1322) (1323) (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) ... (6204) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.