Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1519) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4592917 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1516) (1517) (1518) (1519) (1520) (1521) (1522) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by vicechancellor(m): 8:35pm On Apr 30, 2016
I'll kill myself if barca loses or draws Dis match
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ultimatesammie(m): 8:36pm On Apr 30, 2016
Goalllllll
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 8:36pm On Apr 30, 2016
Goalllll! So So Scrappy, but we love it!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 30, 2016
Ultimatesammie:
Goalllllll
When you turn Barca fan? grin grin

Ivan Lannister grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 8:39pm On Apr 30, 2016
Red Cards and Penalty

UEFALONA
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ultimatesammie(m): 8:39pm On Apr 30, 2016
bykebyke:

When you turn Barca fan? grin grin

Ivan Lannister grin
since beginning of time i no just dey come dis section.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 30, 2016
bykebyke:

When haven't we been called Uefalona?

I know the redcard was justified,but this is not the first time a redcard for our opponent was justified and that didn't stop them from calling us Uefalona.
The issue is not whether it's justified or not, the issue is barca gets away with same offences. Cases involving iniesta and pique handling of ball with hand are still fresh in our minds.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 30, 2016
usbcable:
Red Cards and Penalty

UEFALONA
Proudly Uefalona. grin cheesy grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ultimatesammie(m): 8:40pm On Apr 30, 2016
Need at least 4 more goals...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 8:41pm On Apr 30, 2016
GBR1:

Airmark you too like wahala grin grin grin

Somebori mentioned me na. cheesy

So no second yellow for busquets there? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 30, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

The issue is not whether it's justified or not, the issue is barca gets away with same offences. Cases involving iniesta and pique handling of ball with hand are still fresh in our minds.
Yes..Pique handled the ball with his hand.

Put that in your eye and watch the replay again. cheesy grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ultimatesammie(m): 8:43pm On Apr 30, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

And at times the opposing team gets away with some so same difference by the way why the non fans kon dey take barca match with such seriousness...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 30, 2016
bykebyke:

Yes..Pique handled the ball with his hand.

Put that in your eye and watch the replay again. cheesy grin
Ain't talking about this current game.
The last Barca fixture he handled it on the touchline to deny the opponents the equalizing goal, ref looked the other way.
Opponents don't get that lucky,
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 30, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

Ain't talking about this current game
You are talking about the Gijon game...I know.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 8:46pm On Apr 30, 2016
Chelseafan1:

If una lose or draw pere, some of una go fyt me ds nyt cos I go too laugh una.
You say? cheesy
By the way, I thought we once inducted you into the fold? You no dey support Barca again ni tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 8:49pm On Apr 30, 2016
bykebyke:

Ready to Pounce. grin grin
I dey tell you cheesy
People wey no dey even watch the match go follow join once them hear red card. We don suffer walahai cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by vicechancellor(m): 8:50pm On Apr 30, 2016
where is suarezito, come extend d lead na. before Ronaldo go use 2 matches score 10 goals.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 8:54pm On Apr 30, 2016
usbcable:
Red Cards and Penalty

UEFALONA
We are tired of Barcelona and their shenanigans.Imagine having 19! Penalties and countless red cards against the opposition teams in just one Liga season.This nonsense has to stop.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 30, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

And at times the opposing team gets away with some so same difference by the way why the non fans kon dey take barca match with such seriousness...
Cos we don't want nepotism or favouritism to ruin the beauty of this game.
It's irritating when it's so obvious all the odds on pitch are favouring a team.
I was reluctant to join the uefalona bandwagon and until recently Barca was my favourite in LA liga but that sh!t ref did with athletico Madrid in the UCL was so disgusting, sparing iniesta, then playing 7 minutes of extra time haba kilode , even if Na Barca invent soccer they shouldn't make it so obvious they are cheating Na.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 30, 2016
Krasid:
We are tired of Barcelona and their shenanigans.Imagine having 19! Penalties and countless red cards against the opposition teams in just one season.This nonsense has to stop.
So which one is paining you?

The penalties or The redcards? grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 8:57pm On Apr 30, 2016
Musonda is a future pogba. This referee is a clown cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 9:00pm On Apr 30, 2016
undecided undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 30, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

It's irritating when it's so obvious all the odds on pitch are favouring a team.
I was reluctant to join the uefalona bandwagon and until recently Barca was my favourite in LA liga but that sh!t ref did with athletico Madrid in the UCL was so disgusting, sparing iniesta, then playing 7 minutes of extra time haba kilode , even if Na Barca invent soccer they shouldn't make it so obvious they are cheating Na.
http://www.marca.com/en/football/barcelona/2016/04/27/57208631ca4741fb528b4586.html

Why didn't you mention this incident?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 9:04pm On Apr 30, 2016
Chaii! Neymar has lost his sharpness!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 30, 2016
Suarezzzz
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 9:08pm On Apr 30, 2016
all this keeper will always form a WPOTY nominee against us angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pickabeau1: 9:08pm On Apr 30, 2016
Messist
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 30, 2016
I smell pi*sniffs*pi*sniffs again*chichi. grin cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ultimatesammie(m): 9:09pm On Apr 30, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

And in the same match Gabi committed foul in the penalty box and he should hv been given a second yellow and barca should hv been awarded a penalty but neither of that happened and lemmie guess u were not angry abt that one.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 30, 2016
Messi "The Provider." grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 9:09pm On Apr 30, 2016
Damnnn! I'm sure there was no air left in my lungs after my heavy expiration because of Suarez goal!
Now we can rest!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 30, 2016
bykebyke:

Why didn't you mention this incident?
That wasn't a clear call, we see refs make this mistake all the time with fouls at the edge of the penalty box. And whenever it ain't clear to them, you'll have to play a free-kick at the edge of the box. Moreover the foul didn't look deliberate.

Iniesta on the other hand deliberately intercepted a pass with his hand in the 18 yard box and still stayed on the pitch no team would have gotten away with that, haba are we playing Basketball?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1516) (1517) (1518) (1519) (1520) (1521) (1522) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.