Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,203 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4587907 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (6186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Fynestboi: 12:52pm On Apr 13, 2013
AjanleKoko: All of that history means little.
Bayern is clearly the strongest attacking side in the competition this year, and they have already closed their domestic campaign. Barca has no central defensive cover, have been sub-par by their previous standards in this year's competition, but can also afford to rest players for the upcoming tie.

Those are the only relevant pieces of information that matter to this tie.

Regarding the tie itself, we will keep the ball for most of the game as always, but we have to defend as a unit and create and finish the chances much better than we have all season. Bayern does not necessarily play negative footie, so it should be an open tie either way.

I hate to say it, but they have the advantage. We (Barca) just hope to get the crucial things right both home and away, and have a bit of luck on our side to progress. Visca Tito, Visca Barca wink
i sense a pessimist mind here... Put dat away victory is certain...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 1:35pm On Apr 13, 2013
Fynestboi: Am viewing a Barcelona vs Dortmund in final 4rm an acute angel u wuld all be amaze coz its gonna shock u all...... Dnt knw how its gonna happen am sure barca wuld scape thru to final....
lol. better look for an obtuse angle to view it from. if we can get the following guys; valdez, alba, alvez, pique, bartra, busquets, song, xavi, iniesta, pedro and messi all fit for the champions league, we will win the champions league. i dont care if bayern has the best form or madrid has the fittest and deepest squad in world football. after all madrid has always been the most star studded team in the world, over the past couple of years and we always beat them. the above listed would be my first eleven for now, if the squad gets thinner than this, then there will be problems.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 1:52pm On Apr 13, 2013
my fear remains in the defence. if mourinho was our manager, alex song would be playing in this time of defensive troubles. he'd maybe convert him to a CB(by featuring more till he gains more confidence) or deploy him as an extra shield for our weak defence, like khedira and alonso. song is a very good player, strong and skilled. he will be more effective than thiago, bartra , adriano and even fabregas. i cant understand why he is still being ignored in the absence of masherano, puyol, abidal or any new CB signing. we be playing fabregas, inietsa, xavi, messi, villa, pedro, sanchez, tello. even alvez and alba are attacking! how much can we attack without defending? big teams are still killing us on counters week in week out. madrid, milan, psg all of them. bayern will do same. we cannot sign a CB, alex song needs to play. is it because he isnt spanish or is it the coach just sticking to his philosophy? we need a plan B now. alex song can be the plan B.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 2:51pm On Apr 13, 2013
dipp, please when trying to make use of a coach as an example, its better off not to make Mourhino as an exemplary coach as regards Barcelona in any way whatsoever, I count it as an insult (sarcasm) grin. Alex song in my own sincere and observational opinion, I have looked deep into his play, yea! hes strong and skillful,but @ this moment of his time in Barcelona, he has been playing more like Mikel of 'then' for Chelsea. The pass quickly, make he nor be my fault kinda play is still within his style for now, I say he isnt confident enough yet, once he can pick himself up and gain that full confidence, we'll start seeing the real Song we bought from asinwi wengay.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 3:06pm On Apr 13, 2013
Alex Song as CB?

that aint gonna work bro.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coolguyz(m): 3:18pm On Apr 13, 2013
Dortmund sending out warning shots 5-0 at half time in their domestic game currently on. . . . . i think they're the team of this UCL aside Malaga. Both really showed promises and compactness. i only fear for their next season with the way HAWKS are circling their key players with transfer news
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 3:40pm On Apr 13, 2013
coolguyz: Dortmund sending out warning shots 5-0 at half time in their domestic game currently on. . . . . i think they're the team of this UCL aside Malaga. Both really showed promises and compactness. i only fear for their next season with the way HAWKS are circling their key players with transfer news

Surely, they're going to lose levandosky after the season ends. The best they can do is make their boys happy financially and otherwise. They're a compact team and i'm a bit happy we're not meeting them.

Arsenal broke Bayern in munich with fast pace attacking football, this is what Barsa need if we're to finish them up in the semis. Disturb their backline so they don't have much time dealing with our sick backline.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 13, 2013
Bayern swept aside a hapless Nurmberg in the Bavaria derby 4 nil and resting most of their star players.

Messi, Iniesta and Alba did not travel to Aragon to play Zaragoza.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 5:12pm On Apr 13, 2013
coolguyz: Dortmund sending out warning shots 5-0 at half time in their domestic game currently on. . . . . i think they're the team of this UCL aside Malaga. Both really showed promises and compactness. i only fear for their next season with the way HAWKS are circling their key players with transfer news

If memory serves me right, El mister mourinho tried to make people see the strenght in the Dortmund team at the start of the league.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 5:16pm On Apr 13, 2013
honeric01:
Arsenal broke Bayern in munich with fast pace attacking football, this is what Barsa need if we're to finish them up in the semis. Disturb their backline so they don't have much time dealing with our sick backline.

wishful thinking my dear.

Barcelona plays one and only same stylee.
and its not fast paced attacking footie.

Just pray the midget plays on full trottle gun blazing, that will keep the bavarians at bay.
and good enough M.Mandzukic is not gonna play first leg. wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by yourangel: 7:59pm On Apr 13, 2013
I am surprised at the pessimism around the world from football fans, journalists and pundits alike as FC Barcelona take on Bayern Munich in the semi finals of the champions league. On a personal note, I’m elated that we are playing against Bayern Munich and not Madrid or Borussia Dortmund.

Bayern are not a fast counter-attacking side like Madrid or Dortmund. They play open football with lots of possession. No team in the world does that better than Barca. Bayern cannot beat Barca to their game (tiki-taka). Our nemeses are ultra defensive and fast counter-attacking teams. When it comes to open play with possession and attacking prowess, I think we can oust any team in the world.

Bayern are not as great as everyone is thinking they are. If you doubt this, go to Youtube and watch the highlights of the return leg of the round of 16 game at home against Arsenal. They lost 2-0 to Arsenal and 3-3 on aggregate, but advanced on away goals (just like we did against PSG). Had Arsenal managed a third goal, Bayern would be out by now.

I know everyone is saying that they have already wrapped up their domestic league this season. The reason is mostly due to the poor league-form of the second placed team (Dortmund), than it is due to the greatness of Bayern. In la liga, Barca are topping the league with 78 pts (out of a possible 90 pts) in 30 games played. That’s a total of 86.7% (78/90). Meanwhile, Bayern Munich have secured 75 pts (out of a possible 84 pts) in 28 games, making a total of 89.3% (75/84). In 30 games played, Barca have 25 wins, 3 draws, 2 losses, 95 goals scored and 33 goals conceded with a goal difference of 62 (95-33). In 28 games played, Bayern Munich have 24 wins, 3 draws, 1 loss, 79 goals scored and 13 goals conceded with a goal difference of 66 (79-13). They have not done better than us at all. Our major challenge is the leaking defense, which is obvious from our goals conceded. We have the better attack though.

Considering the second placed teams in both leagues, Real Madrid of la liga have played 30 games with 20 wins, 5 draws and 5 losses; giving a total of 65 points out of possible 90 points (72.2%). Meanwhile, Borussia Dortmund of bundesliga have played 28 games with 16 wins, 7 draws and 5 losses; giving a total of 55 points out of possible 84 points (65.5%). So, it’s very obvious that the league form of Dortmund is inferior to that of Madrid. Hence, the 20 points lead Bayern has over Dortmund is due more to the poor league form of Dortmund than it’s due to the greatness of Bayern. If the second team on la liga’s table has the same percentage points as Dortmund, that would mean 65.5% of 90 points, which is equal to 59 points. That team would be 19 points behind barca at the moment which means the league would already be wrapped up. I’m not in any way trying to take anything away from Bayern. They are a great side, but not as great as a lot of people think though.

One of the best things that happened to Barca and Cules this season is Messi’s injury. That injury is a blessing in disguise; compelling him to take his long deserved rest. Afterall, "body no be fire wood". The fact that Messi is resting is bad news for Bayern and subsequently any team we meet in the finals (hopefully). Messi’s lack of rest was one of the reasons we lost last season’s semi-final. Messi was so tired. The classico was sandwiched between both semi-final legs with Chelsea. No defender in the world can curtail the threat posed by a rested and match-hungry Messi in top-form. The influence of Messi goes beyond goal scoring and creating chances only. He inspires his teammates as seen in the match against PSG. The positioning of Messi inspires others to take the right positions on the pitch. There are people whose ways of reasoning cause others to also reason philosophically. It is said that “he that walks with the wise shall be wise also.” That’s exactly what Messi is to his teammates on the pitch.

Our only drawback for now is the defense. We have to manage it until the end of the season. If I were Tito, I would play Marc Bartra along with Pique until Puyol recovers. I have more confidence in Bartra as a CB than Adriano and Song.

Finally, I love it when Barca are termed the underdogs in a game. So, the whole pressure from the media is on the favourites (Bayern). We are not under pressure because we have been written off. Our ‘boys’ know how to handle such situations. Once again, the world football media would eat their words. Barca would prove them wrong, and set Wembley on fire with their beautiful football artistry come May 25th like they did on May 28th, 2011 against Manchester United at same Wembley stadium. Let’s keep our fingers crossed and relish this semi final challenge. Long live FC Barcelona! Long live Cules! Long live FC Barcelona Fan Thread on Nairaland!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 13, 2013
^^^ Nice confidence - building words!

Mr. AJ should try to be more positive and optimistic with our chances , not minding the difficulties we are facing. He's been anything but.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AlyricistLaura: 3:28am On Apr 14, 2013
Bayern has the Wingers&Athleticism to Cause us Problems.

Having said that, i would love a Barca Madrid Final.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:31am On Apr 14, 2013
eyoniggar: dipp, please when trying to make use of a coach as an example, its better off not to make Mourhino as an exemplary coach as regards Barcelona in any way whatsoever, I count it as an insult (sarcasm) grin. Alex song in my own sincere and observational opinion, I have looked deep into his play, yea! hes strong and skillful,but @ this moment of his time in Barcelona, he has been playing more like Mikel of 'then' for Chelsea. The pass quickly, make he nor be my fault kinda play is still within his style for now, I say he isnt confident enough yet, once he can pick himself up and gain that full confidence, we'll start seeing the real Song we bought from asinwi wengay.

ok my bad. how could i even mention mourinho? what was i thinking? i was just carried away wishing song could be integrated into the frist team ASAP. correction noted. as for song, i just think that he hasnt been given enough opportunities. i wish he was given as many chances as thiago, tello, fabregas, etc. provisions could have been made for him in defensive midfield and central defence since our woes have been in defence not mid field nor attack. we knew puyol wasnt getting any younger and injury prone, abidal was sick, yet song's opprtunities were limited. not a wise decision if you ask me. we can play him this weekend and next weekend as well, in prep for the bayern games.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:53am On Apr 14, 2013
yourangel: I am surprised at the pessimism around the world from football fans, journalists and pundits alike as FC Barcelona take on Bayern Munich in the semi finals of the champions league. On a personal note, I’m elated that we are playing against Bayern Munich and not Madrid or Borussia Dortmund.

Bayern are not a fast counter-attacking side like Madrid or Dortmund. They play open football with lots of possession. No team in the world does that better than Barca. Bayern cannot beat Barca to their game (tiki-taka). Our nemeses are ultra defensive and fast counter-attacking teams. When it comes to open play with possession and attacking prowess, I think we can oust any team in the world.

Bayern are not as great as everyone is thinking they are. If you doubt this, go to Youtube and watch the highlights of the return leg of the round of 16 game at home against Arsenal. They lost 2-0 to Arsenal and 3-3 on aggregate, but advanced on away goals (just like we did against PSG). Had Arsenal managed a third goal, Bayern would be out by now.

I know everyone is saying that they have already wrapped up their domestic league this season. The reason is mostly due to the poor league-form of the second placed team (Dortmund), than it is due to the greatness of Bayern. In la liga, Barca are topping the league with 78 pts (out of a possible 90 pts) in 30 games played. That’s a total of 86.7% (78/90). Meanwhile, Bayern Munich have secured 75 pts (out of a possible 84 pts) in 28 games, making a total of 89.3% (75/84). In 30 games played, Barca have 25 wins, 3 draws, 2 losses, 95 goals scored and 33 goals conceded with a goal difference of 62 (95-33). In 28 games played, Bayern Munich have 24 wins, 3 draws, 1 loss, 79 goals scored and 13 goals conceded with a goal difference of 66 (79-13). They have not done better than us at all. Our major challenge is the leaking defense, which is obvious from our goals conceded. We have the better attack though.

Considering the second placed teams in both leagues, Real Madrid of la liga have played 30 games with 20 wins, 5 draws and 5 losses; giving a total of 65 points out of possible 90 points (72.2%). Meanwhile, Borussia Dortmund of bundesliga have played 28 games with 16 wins, 7 draws and 5 losses; giving a total of 55 points out of possible 84 points (65.5%). So, it’s very obvious that the league form of Dortmund is inferior to that of Madrid. Hence, the 20 points lead Bayern has over Dortmund is due more to the poor league form of Dortmund than it’s due to the greatness of Bayern. If the second team on la liga’s table has the same percentage points as Dortmund, that would mean 65.5% of 90 points, which is equal to 59 points. That team would be 19 points behind barca at the moment which means the league would already be wrapped up. I’m not in any way trying to take anything away from Bayern. They are a great side, but not as great as a lot of people think though.

One of the best things that happened to Barca and Cules this season is Messi’s injury. That injury is a blessing in disguise; compelling him to take his long deserved rest. Afterall, "body no be fire wood". The fact that Messi is resting is bad news for Bayern and subsequently any team we meet in the finals (hopefully). Messi’s lack of rest was one of the reasons we lost last season’s semi-final. Messi was so tired. The classico was sandwiched between both semi-final legs with Chelsea. No defender in the world can curtail the threat posed by a rested and match-hungry Messi in top-form. The influence of Messi goes beyond goal scoring and creating chances only. He inspires his teammates as seen in the match against PSG. The positioning of Messi inspires others to take the right positions on the pitch. There are people whose ways of reasoning cause others to also reason philosophically. It is said that “he that walks with the wise shall be wise also.” That’s exactly what Messi is to his teammates on the pitch.

Our only drawback for now is the defense. We have to manage it until the end of the season. If I were Tito, I would play Marc Bartra along with Pique until Puyol recovers. I have more confidence in Bartra as a CB than Adriano and Song.

Finally, I love it when Barca are termed the underdog in a game. So, the whole pressure from the media is on the favourite (Bayern). We are not under pressure because we have been written off. Our ‘boys’ know how to handle such situations. Once again, the world football media would eat their words. Barca would prove them wrong, and set Wembley on fire with their beautiful football artistry come May 25th like they did on May 28th, 2011 against Manchester United at same Wembley stadium. Let’s keep our fingers crossed and relish this semi final challenge. Long live FC Barcelona! Long live Cules! Long live FC Barcelona Fan Thread on Nairaland!
i tell you if messi gets back to normal service and nobody from the current squad falls sick again, we are in wembley already. i tell you.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 9:31am On Apr 14, 2013
ddippset: i tell you if messi gets back to normal service and nobody from the current squad falls sick again, we are in wembley already. i tell you.
I like this over-confidence
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 11:06am On Apr 14, 2013
damn...nairabet don finish ma moni...fellow cules...any tips on betting style?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nitlad: 1:24pm On Apr 14, 2013
Yahoo1: damn...nairabet don finish ma moni...fellow cules...any tips on betting style?
tongue grin

It is not easy to be a successful punter. cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 14, 2013
FT: ZAR 0 - 3 FCB

Tello scored a cheeky double after Thiago opened the scoring.

It was generally a competent performance from the players. The defence was also fairly stable.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 8:52pm On Apr 14, 2013
Another clean sheet in the league without some of thr known names. Bravo!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 8:53pm On Apr 14, 2013
Bartra gaining in confidence. wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 9:15pm On Apr 14, 2013
AjanleKoko: Bartra gaining in confidence. wink

Exactly what we need. That lad is full of promise.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by khanye(m): 2:53pm On Apr 15, 2013
Eyin temi, Bawo ni . . It's been a while. We stay winning! grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by khanye(m): 3:02pm On Apr 15, 2013
A-40:

I like this over-confidence

This is Barca sire, Not Arsenal grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 3:13pm On Apr 15, 2013
nitlad:
tongue grin

It is not easy to be a successful punter. cool
sadly....yes,but still am a fast learner
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Fynestboi: 4:20pm On Apr 15, 2013
A round of applause 4 dis...
yourangel: I am surprised at the pessimism around the world from football fans, journalists and pundits alike as FC Barcelona take on Bayern Munich in the semi finals of the champions league. On a personal note, I’m elated that we are playing against Bayern Munich and not Madrid or Borussia Dortmund.

Finally, I love it when Barca are termed the underdogs in a game. So, the whole pressure from the media is on the favourites (Bayern). We are not under pressure because we have been written off. Our ‘boys’ know how to handle such situations. Once again, the world football media would eat their words. Barca would prove them wrong, and set Wembley on fire with their beautiful football artistry come May 25th like they did on May 28th, 2011 against Manchester United at same Wembley stadium. Let’s keep our fingers crossed and relish this semi final challenge. Long live FC Barcelona! Long live Cules! Long live FC Barcelona Fan Thread on Nairaland!
u gat same spirit just like me..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Fynestboi: 4:21pm On Apr 15, 2013
Yahoo1: damn...nairabet don finish ma moni...fellow cules...any tips on betting style?
lmao
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 4:21pm On Apr 15, 2013
There is a German player I like...' - Rosel

In my opinion, Barca do not need to sign any defensive talent from outside Spain at this time. Especially now that the global game has changed completely. Hard to find a ball-playing defender who can also double as a midfielder or play like one at least. Only Spanish sides still move the ball quickly.

They would only muck it up by overpaying for a talent, and then shipping same talent out the door in a hurry, after a couple of disastrous seasons. All they need to do is raid promising players from smaller Spanish sides, and see how those can be integrated into the side, combined with their existing talent coming through from the academy. As it is now, they're just making the young boys redundant.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Fynestboi: 4:40pm On Apr 15, 2013
Barcelona have won the Champions League more than any other team in recent years," Rummenigge said in reaction to Friday's Nyon draw. "They are the best team in Europe at the moment, fantastic going forward. We played them in 2009 and got a real thumping. I remember that game well and I don't really like to think about it –it was painful viewing."

That 2009 quarter-final brought the fifth and sixth meetings between the sides, and was effectively over inside the first 45 minutes as Barcelona stormed into a 4-0 half-time lead at Camp Nou. Lionel Messi did much of the damage, scoring twice, but Jupp Heynckes knows teams focus all their attentions on him at their peril. The Bayern coach said:"Barcelona aren't just about Messi; they have plenty of great players. Xavi Hernández, Andrés Iniesta, Sergio Busquets, Cesc Fàbregas and David Villa – the list goes on."

Bayern are not short of star names either, and the manner in which they wrapped up the Bundesliga title with a record six games to spare last weekend provides cause for Blaugrana caution. "It will be a big challenge," warned Barcelona technical director Andoni Zubizarreta. "We will focus on what we know and what we can do, and how much we let them play.
"I think we will see a lot of good football; it will be a semi-final played with greatintensity which we will approach full of respect for ouropponents – but with confidence too," continued the former Spain goalkeeper."Bayern are a big team with great players and a great coach. They are a big club withgreat supporters, a wonderful stadium, and it's the Champions League semi-finals – you don't get here by chance."

There is a sense this would have made a fitting final –"with two teams playing at the highest level" according to Rummenigge. Lifting the UEFA Champions League trophyat Wembley would also mean a fitting farewell for Heynckes, who guided Real Madrid CF to the European crown in 1998 and retires after the German Cup final on 1 June. There is plenty to dobefore then, however. This should be, as Bayern keeper Manuel Neuer says, "a real cracker of a tie".

Previous meetings
14/04/2009, quarter-finals: Bayern 1-1 Barcelona (Ribéry 47; Keita 73)
08/04/2009, quarter-finals: Barcelona 4-0 Bayern (Messi 938, Eto'o 12, Henry 43)
04/11/1998, group stage: Barcelona 1-2 Bayern (Giovanni 29pen; Zickler 48, Salihamidžić 87)
21/10/1998, group stage: Bayern 1-0 Barcelona (Effenberg 45)
16/04/1996, UEFA Cup semi-finals: Barcelona 1-2 Bayern (De la Peña 88; Babbel 39, Witeczek 83)
02/04/1996, UEFA Cup semi-finals: Bayern 2-2 Barcelona (Witeczek 52, Scholl57; Oscar García 15, Hagi 77)
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 4:46pm On Apr 15, 2013
AjanleKoko: There is a German player I like...' - Rosel

In my opinion, Barca do not need to sign any defensive talent from outside Spain at this time. Especially now that the global game has changed completely. Hard to find a ball-playing defender who can also double as a midfielder or play like one at least. Only Spanish sides still move the ball quickly.

They would only muck it up by overpaying for a talent, and then shipping same talent out the door in a hurry, after a couple of disastrous seasons. All they need to do is raid promising players from smaller Spanish sides, and see how those can be integrated into the side, combined with their existing talent coming through from the academy. As it is now, they're just making the young boys redundant.

Bro: Ajairei34 minutes ago? tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 5:00pm On Apr 15, 2013
honeric01:

Bro: Ajairei34 minutes ago? tongue

Yep. wink

That's how they will go and pay 50 million euros for Hummels now. angry
And the guy will come to sit on the bench, or flop.
Maybe those guys play well because they play for Dortmund. Look at Sahin. Since he went to Madrid, his career has taken a turn for the worse.

On one hand, look at players signed from within Spain. Eto'o, Keita, Alves, Adriano, Villa, and now Alba.
All of them have been awesome for the club, and paid their wages back in performance wink

On the other hand, check Ibra, Chygrinskiy, Song, and even home boy Cesc. embarassed
Let's not even talk about Caceres, Henrique, Kerrisson, and Maxwell (who seems to be having a great time at PSG by the way angry)
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 5:07pm On Apr 15, 2013
AjanleKoko:

Yep. wink

That's how they will go and pay 50 million euros for Hummels now. angry
And the guy will come to sit on the bench, or flop.
Maybe those guys play well because they play for Dortmund. Look at Sahin. Since he went to Madrid, his career has taken a turn for the worse.

On one hand, look at players signed from within Spain. Eto'o, Keita, Alves, Adriano, Villa, and now Alba.
All of them have been awesome for the club, and paid their wages back in performance wink

On the other hand, check Ibra, Chygrinskiy, Song, and even home boy Cesc. embarassed
Let's not even talk about Caceres, Henrique, Kerrisson, and Maxwell (who seems to be having a great time at PSG by the way angry)

But Maxwell tried for us na. I don't see Hummels flopping, he's a QUALITY defender!

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (6186) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Ijustwantto and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.