Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,124 members, 7,835,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4632014 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6183) (6184) (6185) (6186) (6187) (6188) (6189) ... (6210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:51am On May 01
Debroslink:

I still want to believe that comprehension is not a problem to you. I said Gavi and Lopez have prospects. Figure out what that means.

We certainly do not have time for prospects. I mean, we have to win trophies every single season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 8:59am On May 01
Gavi!!!

The moment his injury was confirmed, I said it here that our season was over.

He's the only midfielder in this club after Gundo who understands what REAL midfield work is all about. He just doesn't hug the ball only to pass it sideways to the LB.

Gavi does everything; dirty work, clean work, passing, pressing, good stamina and he scores too.

He'll back in June and should be ready for first team football by September. I wish him well on his return.

#Future captain!

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 9:02am On May 01
jpmoriarti:
We certainly do not have time for prospects. I mean, we have to win trophies every single season.

La liga may be won under Xavi, but you see those UCL nights in April and May, don't expect any positive results under Xavi. He's not tactically sound to navigate them.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 9:10am On May 01
oliverano:
Gavi!!!

He's the only midfielder in this club after Gundo who knows what REAL midfield work is all about. He just doesn't hug the ball only to pass it sideways to the LB.

Gavi does everything; dirty work, clean work, passing, pressing, good stamina and he scores too.

He'll back in June and should be ready for first team football by September. I wish him well on his return.

#Future captain!

Gavi is the man. I just hope that injury won't hurt his momentum. I see him cooking well with Fermin Lopez in our midfield.

That indomie spag guy can come up in 2nd half when games are won to recycle possession with full backs.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 9:14am On May 01
Debroslink:

Gavi is the man. I just hope that injury won't hurt his momentum. I see him cooking well with Fermin Lopez in our midfield.

That indomie spag guy can come up in 2nd half when games are won to recycle possession with full backs.

Who
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 9:15am On May 01
Debroslink:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Gavi, Fermin, Gundo and a solid DM will cook so hard.

Yeah I'm taking solace from Wirzt. He also did his ACL but now killing it again for Leverkusen.

I think Gavi will come good. His mentality is like that of a lion. He'll be great again!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 10:48am On May 01
Jokerman:
History FC.... grin

Continue wishing 😂😂😂
Your own History FC even worst pass them.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 10:50am On May 01
oliverano:
Gavi!!!

He's the only midfielder in this club after Gundo who understands what REAL midfield work is all about. He just doesn't hug the ball only to pass it sideways to the LB.

#Future captain!
This Spanish Henderson as your future captain?
How the ojoro merchants have fallen. 😭
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:54am On May 01
Debroslink:

La liga may be won under Xavi, but you see those UCL nights in April and May, don't expect any positive results under Xavi. He's not tactically sound to navigate them.
I think we did tactically well away at PSG and got a win. We were also doing well in the 2nd leg, knowing when to attack and when to defend in numbers.

Unfortunately, Araujo red card undid all the good work. You can't really do anything tactically with 10 men especially with a Barcelona side not renowned for their defensive doggedness.

Upon until that moment, I believe Xavi got everything right and set the team as best as he could. Yes, I know the end justifies the means especially when it comes to today's football, but I take away lots of positives from our UCL adventure this season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:59am On May 01
Debroslink:

Pedri's assist in the 3 - 2 win against PSG, remains one of the best piece of footballing act this season.

Of course you can say whatever you like about him, just because he's having an inconsistent season due to recurring injury, but when fit, he's the best footballer in this present Barcelona side.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 12:22pm On May 01
jpmoriarti:
Pedri's assist in the 3 - 2 win against PSG, remains one of the best piece of footballing act this season.

Of course you can say whatever you like about him, just because he's having an inconsistent season due to recurring injury, but when fit, he's the best footballer in this present Barcelona side.

Stop celebrating mediocrity abeg.

The only highlight you can point to the indomie this whole season is the overhead pass.

Gundogan this season as a DM has a better goal contribution than the indomie in his last 2 seasons combined.

Newbie Fermin this season has a better goal contribution than the indomie even with less minutes played.

Everyone knows that Barcelona missed Gavi more to injury than when the indomie got injured.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 1:37pm On May 01
Debroslink:

Stop celebrating mediocrity abeg.

The only highlight you can point to the indomie this whole season is the overhead pass.

Gundogan this season as a DM has a better goal contribution than the indomie in his last 2 seasons combined.

Newbie Fermin this season has a better goal contribution than the indomie even with less minutes played.

Everyone knows that Barcelona missed Gavi more to injury than when the indomie got injured.

Your brazen belittling of Pedri's abilities or a lack thereof, is well documented here. So no need to engage you further when we already know the outcome.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by CuriousRabbit: 2:17pm On May 01
Jokerman:
History FC.... grin

Continue wishing 😂😂😂
FC Past Glory UEFAlona grin
Chai nothing lasts forever in this world.
I remember that time Barca was dreaded, if your team is fixed or drawn with them and when match start your heart will be thumping with their tik tak football.
Chai current Barca now I fit recruit my street boys and wire them mercilessly cos na indomie full that team.
Gavi this, Pedri that, Sergio Roberto here are all balderdash.
Lewandoski don pass him prime while Gundogan go soon retire grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by CuriousRabbit: 2:20pm On May 01
oliverano:

I think Gavi will come good. His mentality is like that of a lion. He'll be great again!
SMH!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ijustwantto: 3:03pm On May 01
No rite us off. We go soon comeback bro.we curlers trust d process cool
CuriousRabbit:
I remember that time Barca was dreaded, if your team is fixed or drawn with them and when match start your heart will be thumping with their tik tak football.
Chai current Barca now I fit recruit my street boys and wire them mercilessly cos na indomie full that team.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 3:15pm On May 01
CuriousRabbit:
You don't even need to go far to recruit your street boys even nairaland feminists first eleven go too cable dem mercilessly, Poco go score hat trick still top am up with four assists
Club wey don die grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ijustwantto: 8:02pm On May 01
Barca feminine 8-0 in our favor. If na true abeg make dem com play for us. Am tired of 3 straight loss in classico grin cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:56pm On May 01
Pains me we shot ourselves in the foot against this average PSG side.

This was our best route to getting to the final and having a chance to challenge for the title.

Such a shame
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 9:17pm On May 01
jpmoriarti:
Pains me we shot ourselves in the foot against this average PSG side.

This was our best route to getting to the final and having a chance to challenge for the title.

Such a shame

Big shame

Araujo and cancelo have bloods in their hands

2 foolish idiots

I am still looking at that araujo ,time will surely tell
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:47pm On May 01
andrewbaba44:

Big shame

Araujo and cancelo have bloods in their hands

2 foolish idiots

I am still looking at that araujo ,time will surely tell
Omo I dey tell you. After that game, it remained for me to look for his house here in Barcelona and ask him some crucial questions.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:52pm On May 01
To be fair to PSG, they have had a lot of good chances to equalize in this 2nd half but they've fluffed their lines. Dortmund has defended well but PSG should have scored at least a goal
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 9:57pm On May 01
jpmoriarti:
Omo I dey tell you. After that game, it remained for me to look for his house here in Barcelona and ask him some crucial questions.

See barcola that cannot do anything against Dortmund yet the idiot fouled him for no reason grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 10:12pm On May 01
There is nothing worst than bottling against psg and allowing dembele score against you in both legs
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:17pm On May 01
andrewbaba44:

See barcola that cannot do anything against Dortmund yet the idiot fouled him for no reason grin
Even foolish Dembele and his misguided revenge mission against us, went missing tonight as usual. Presented with a very good chance but he blasted it over the bar as usual.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 10:19pm On May 01
jpmoriarti:
Even foolish Dembele and his misguided revenge mission against us, went missing tonight as usual. Presented with a very good chance but he blasted it over the bar as usual.

Smh
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:20pm On May 01
andrewbaba44:
There is nothing worst than bottling against psg and allowing dembele score against you in both legs

There's nothing worse. Our defence fuckkkked up big time. Turned a useless player to prime Cristiano Ronaldo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 10:23pm On May 01
jpmoriarti:
There's nothing worse. Our defence fuckkkked up big time. Turned a useless player to prime Cristiano Ronaldo

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ijustwantto: 10:26pm On May 01
It's only my team, barca that makes mid player look big. They will turn to "long hair messi" when they play against us. So sad 😢
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 12:26am On May 02
Ijustwantto:
It's only my team, barca that makes mid player look big. They will turn to "long hair messi" when they play against us. So sad 😢

grin grin grin grin

Don't cry son...for joy cometh in the morning. The question is are you ready to wait for that morning? 😂 😂 😂

Pea size brain was lucky he came up against an absolute brain dead/careless player like Cancelo. He's never stable; from Valencia to Inter, to Juventus, to City, to Bayern, now Barca. No serious club wants him long term. I hope we don't sign him...

He's one of the most casual and careless footballers I've ever seen after LuaLua. But LuaLua was an attacker so there's that. Cancelo should mirror Guadrado and start training as a midfielder because he's a terrible defender.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by khingTony(m): 6:08am On May 02
I just can't get over the fact that this was our chance to lift the UCL and one player fvcked it up for us. Player for player, we are much better than BVB, the best they can get over 2 legs is a draw.

The team was motivated to win and the every other thing was in place but Araujo decided to be careless when it mattered most 😔

If we had played PSG with 11 players, the night would have been long for us but I'm sure we'll go through, we'll also dispatch Dortmund which may lead to an El-Classico UCL final. We may have lost all the classicos this season but the last one was a full blown robbery.

This was our chance and may be the best chance we'll get for a very long time, but😔

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by udatso: 8:00am On May 02
andrewbaba44:

I swear the thing pain me. He didn't only score, he equally mocked and laughed at us. I don't even know how I am going to get over this anger. We were so clooooossse
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ijustwantto: 8:45am On May 02
Enough of lamenting before chelshit and vardrid fans start spitting on us. We(fcb) should move on and work on the mistakes which is our future. Am very sure those players too will be very pained after watching yesterday's match result. Visca barca cool cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (6183) (6184) (6185) (6186) (6187) (6188) (6189) ... (6210) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.