Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1557) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4608419 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1554) (1555) (1556) (1557) (1558) (1559) (1560) ... (6195) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chestar5(f): 11:13am On May 23, 2016
dmcdad:
Why the thing come dey vex you na? cheesy
m not angry, but d award shud jst change its name to messi d'or angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chestar5(f): 11:17am On May 23, 2016
coded01:

Something haters no go like see... shocked grin

Imagine... Arsenal get mouth pass Chelsea any day... If no be Abramovich... Who wan sabi Chelsea... undecided

a reasonable arsenal fan ll wish to have chelsea success in d last 10yrs undecided for deir team ....
Like i said, a reasonable one
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:11pm On May 23, 2016
Chestar5:

cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 12:22pm On May 23, 2016
TRendlona:

And the funniest thing is that the guys that must have been rejoicing due to masch's red card arent our normal local rivals fans like madrid and atm. Most of them are chelsea, Arsenal and man u fans who aren't interested in sevilla's success but instead barca's downfall
Not most bro, all are EPL fans.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 12:26pm On May 23, 2016
dmcdad:

My side sef no be even Chelsea fans, but Assnal fans. Werin concern us concern them?
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:36pm On May 23, 2016
coded01:

What about 4 Spanish teams singlehandedly monopolizing the whole of Europe... grin grin angry angry grin grin

Wicked!

Punch-to-the-guts reply! grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by gustav25: 1:04pm On May 23, 2016
Chestar5:

Don't worry babe ,he won't win ...him don pass the level....let Cristina slug it with Suarez
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 1:23pm On May 23, 2016
Mcleo007:
Anti barca fans after the game...

Oh boy! Just dey see this ni oooo.

The dudes on bike are Chelsea fans, while the ones standing are Arsenal fans. They couldn't laugh and mock them because they knew they were also anti-Barca but couldn't also help them up because they also hate them grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 23, 2016
Loyal Cules dnt u think masch's foul was very crucial because if gameiro had scored that one on one,they would av played the "park the bus" strategy of which it can lead to barca not seeing a single goal because sevilla is also good at defending.
Big thanks to masch 4 dat crucial foul oo! Although he played just 37 minutes but he contributed vitally to our win.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 2:08pm On May 23, 2016
TRendlona:
Loyal Cules dnt u think masch's foul was very crucial because if gameiro had scored that one on one,they would av played the "park the bus" strategy of which it can lead to barca not seeing a single goal because sevilla is also good at defending.
Big thanks to masch 4 dat crucial foul oo! Although he played just 37 minutes but he contributed vitally to our win.
Masch made a great sacrifice IMO and fully deserves the accolades. That's what an inexperienced Batra should have done to Bale against Madrid knowing fully well we had a 'basket Pinto' between the post grin
He made a timely foul before getting to the box to ensure we didn't concede a goal which could be so detrimental.
Kudos must be given to our players to have been able to survive the onslaught thereafter. That was the best defensive play I have seen us put up over the years. They worked hard to ensure Masch's sacrifice eventually paid off.
Kudos to Pique, Busi and Stegen for the great show!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 2:28pm On May 23, 2016
sebod:

Masch made a great sacrifice IMO and fully deserves the accolades. That's what an inexperienced Batra should have done to Bale against Madrid knowing fully well we had a 'basket Pinto' between the post grin
He made a timely foul before getting to the box to ensure we didn't concede a goal which could be so detrimental.
Kudos must be given to our players to have been able to survive the onslaught thereafter. That was the best defensive play I have seen us put up over the years. They worked hard to ensure Masch's sacrifice eventually paid off.

If only he did just that...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:05pm On May 23, 2016
TRendlona:
Walai, anyone who didn't see his sacrifice and what it meant for the team should be shot in the butt. A passionate fighter. One who would give his all in every circumstances for the good of the team.

Mascherano is a very intelligent footballer. Look how he made sure he did the foul outside the box. He knew what he would get, but didn't wanna cause much damage because if Gameiro had entered the box and he fouled him, it would have been foolish of him. Cause they would probably score anyway plus he wouldn't be on the pitch any longer.

This brings things into perspective about the Bartra ish in the Copa 2 seasons ago. I have always stood by him to back him especially because he wasn't in any way fit for that game, but if only he was more experienced, he would have sacrificed himself in that game to make sure Bale doesn't get close to our box. Well, one of those lessons players learn along the way.

El Jefecito!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:11pm On May 23, 2016
sebod:

Exactly about the Bartra-Bale ish.

As for our defensive game, someone should remind a game we defended better than last night's game. For me, I can't seem to remember. I was watching in awe that could thia be my Barça playing or an Atletico side who are resilient in defending. We defended in numbers. I could count how many times Messi played long balls (O in PS or B in Xbox) outta our own box. I could see how Messi and Neymar were defending like their lives depended on it.

I was highly impressed. I had never seen Barça more composed in defence than last night.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 3:20pm On May 23, 2016
sebod:

Oh boy! Just dey see this ni oooo.

The dudes on bike are Chelsea fans, while the ones standing are Arsenal fans. They couldn't laugh and mock them because they knew they were also anti-Barca but couldn't also help them up because they also hate them grin

grin cheesy Gang of haters!

sebod:

IMO, we played much better after the card. They never expected the one man advantage, thus spoiling their game plan of mass defence, a pronge attack of four men. They began to thread awful passes and made more mistakes than prior.

Kudos to the boys. They did us proud.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ELYMAXiimus(m): 3:23pm On May 23, 2016
A double for the season isn't bad at all. smiley
By the way, athletico for UCL trophy! Who's with me?

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 3:25pm On May 23, 2016
dmcdad:

As for our defensive game, someone should remind a game we defended better than last night's game. For me, I can't seem to remember. I was watching in awe that could thia be my Barça playing or an Atletico side who are resilient in defending. We defended in numbers. I could count how many times Messi played long balls (O in PS or B in Xbox) outta our own box. I could see how Messi and Neymar were defending like their lives depended on it.

I was highly impressed. I had never seen Barça more composed in defence than last night.

I've always said this, unless you're playing against a bunch of amateurs, being one man advantaged puts more pressure on you than your opponent. A compact team can stave off a disadvantaged position when a man down.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 3:30pm On May 23, 2016
dmcdad:

I must say they all defended as a team... Never seen before! cheesy

But you know Barca has its "A" game on when Messi was shooting those balls out of our half... grin

Matthieu did a wonderful job... Something some Mathieu haterz failed to appreciate... angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 3:31pm On May 23, 2016
ELYMAXiimus:
A double for the season isn't bad at all. smiley

By the way, athletico for UCL trophy! Who's with me?

Atletico all the way! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ELYMAXiimus(m): 3:52pm On May 23, 2016
coded01:

Atletico all the way! cheesy
grin It's time for revenge!

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 4:13pm On May 23, 2016
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 4:14pm On May 23, 2016
ELYMAXiimus:
grin
It's time for revenge!

I smell robbery tho... 10mins added time in stoppage time with scores at Ath2-RMD1 lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 4:23pm On May 23, 2016
coded01:

If only he did just that...
It could have been so... cool

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 4:25pm On May 23, 2016
dmcdad:

You have said it all! Even Rafinha did a Rakitic.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 4:28pm On May 23, 2016
Mcleo007:

grin cheesy Gang of haters!

IMO, we played much better after the card. They never expected the one man advantage, thus spoiling their game plan of mass defence, a pronge attack of four men. They began to thread awful passes and made more mistakes than prior.

Kudos to the boys. They did us proud.
Fear catch me no be small ehn.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 4:33pm On May 23, 2016
coded01:

I must say they all defended as a team... Never seen before! cheesy

But you know Barca has its "A" game on when Messi was shooting those balls out of our half... grin

Matthieu did a wonderful job... Something some Mathieu haterz failed to appreciate... angry
As in, when Geremy Bykebyke enter field, fear catch me small ooo, I was just praying he wouldn't make any mistake that may be costly. But, he put in a solid performance (especially when he put his life on the line to stop a guy from taking bicycle kick)
Kudos to Byke Mathieu!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 4:51pm On May 23, 2016
sebod:

As in, when Geremy Bykebyke enter field, fear catch me small ooo, I was just praying he wouldn't make any mistake that may be costly. But, he put in a solid performance (especially when he put his life on the line to stop a guy from taking bicycle kick)
Kudos to Byke Mathieu!

So no be only me see am... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 4:52pm On May 23, 2016
ELYMAXiimus:
grin
It's time for revenge!

Yes so... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 4:55pm On May 23, 2016
coded01:

So no be only me see am... grin
No be only you sir, even Byke, him brother see am too.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 4:57pm On May 23, 2016
sebod:

No be only you sir, even Byke, him brother see am too.

grin

Do you know how many times he blocked some heavy shots Sevilla dey fire anyhow... shocked shocked cool cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 5:02pm On May 23, 2016
coded01:

grin

Do you know how many times he blocked some heavy shots Sevilla dey fire anyhow... shocked shocked cool cool
As in, he blocked as if his life depended on it. I have never seen such a defensive work from our team honestly.
Even Stegen was another bad guy, how he was able to parry that Banega free kick still baffles me.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 5:12pm On May 23, 2016
sebod:

As in, he blocked as if his life depended on it. I have never seen such a defensive work from our team honestly.
Even Stegen was another bad guy, how he was able to parry that Banega free kick still baffles me.

Respect to everyone of them... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 5:22pm On May 23, 2016
Leo voted as the best in the world by Bundesliga players.

http://www.marca.com/en/football/barcelona/2016/05/23/5742eb61e5fdea43048b4636.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (1554) (1555) (1556) (1557) (1558) (1559) (1560) ... (6195) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.