Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,085 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1560) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4573355 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1557) (1558) (1559) (1560) (1561) (1562) (1563) ... (6181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:42am On May 24, 2016
MuhdG:

You are on your own oo.. shame go catch una
Lol. Sorry, bro. But I already have an army backing me up here. Torres must score a hat-trick that day! grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 12:29pm On May 24, 2016
bykebyke:

The work rate he put in..For a moment I thought Rakitic was still on the pitch.
Excellent!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 24, 2016
Atleti president Cerezo: "BBC? It is a TV and radio station outstanding in the UK. That's the BBC I have known since I was little."
Lmao grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 24, 2016
ELYMAXiimus:
Lol. Sorry, bro. But I already have an army backing me up here. Torres must score a hat-trick that day! grin

What is a torres? tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tunbosun9: 1:53pm On May 24, 2016
What more can I say cos you guys have said it all but one thing I would like to just add is that, did anyone saw the team spirit yesterday and it was like I saw another Barcelona team and despite a man down still played and defend as a team but seriously am really surprised and overwhelmed but one thing you guys refuse to mention was the tactical aspects of the coach and the kinds of motivation he gives to this guys and no one remembered him now and please should in case football speaks for itself in some other matches next season please I don't also want to hear negative feedback concerning his tactics cos the credit go to him but no one ever mention the fact that the changes were superb and he got everything right so is just like playing a gamble game when this coaches make sub.cos they do it at the expense of helping the team but at times it would be the opposite side of it so my point is be it good, bad, positive, negative or even worse substitution we should all remember that non of us all as a fan will love the club more than the coach cos that's why and what he's there for to win all matches so please football generally is just like the lifestyle of we the human beings, life brings happiness to the fullest sometimes just as we are all happy right now as a Barcelona fan, bring us another time that we don't like or want but we just have no other choice that's when our darling team draws so many matches and the last stage of life which we all never prayed for which is the sadness aspects of life but that's exactly what makes life complete and that's when our dearest team lose matches consecutively and we should all remember that when all these three stages of life comes to us respectively we will never want to replace our life regardless of what we might be facing so no matter what this team may be facing during their difficulties don't ever think of replacing this team cos you do a flash back of good memories this team has given to us and remember those sweet memories life has given to you. LIFE ITSELF IS NOT STAGNANT RATHER IT'S SPHERICAL. more than a club, we're all family!!!

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 2:11pm On May 24, 2016
^^^ I appreciate your post but a few fans commended the coach...

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ELYMAXiimus(m): 2:17pm On May 24, 2016
MuhdG:

What is a torres? tongue
a torres is a Galacticos nightmare ... Soon.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 24, 2016
ELYMAXiimus:
a torres is a Galacticos nightmare ... Soon.

Hehe. Wrong!!
A torres is ramos's meat
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 4:35pm On May 24, 2016
MuhdG:

Hehe. Wrong!!
A torres is ramos's meat

But,but...Torres raped Ramos/Real TWICE,on the first start of his atleti return .
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 24, 2016
Bartra leaving this Summer,Who's next?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 24, 2016
Wow. grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:13pm On May 24, 2016
tunbosun9:
What more can I say cos you guys have said it all but one thing I would like to just add is that, did anyone saw the team spirit yesterday and it was like I saw another Barcelona team and despite a man down still played and defend as a team but seriously am really surprised and overwhelmed but one thing you guys refuse to mention was the tactical aspects of the coach and the kinds of motivation he gives to this guys and no one remembered him now and please should in case football speaks for itself in some other matches next season please I don't also want to hear negative feedback concerning his tactics cos the credit go to him but no one ever mention the fact that the changes were superb and he got everything right so is just like playing a gamble game when this coaches make sub.cos they do it at the expense of helping the team but at times it would be the opposite side of it so my point is be it good, bad, positive, negative or even worse substitution we should all remember that non of us all as a fan will love the club more than the coach cos that's why and what he's there for to win all matches so please football generally is just like the lifestyle of we the human beings, life brings happiness to the fullest sometimes just as we are all happy right now as a Barcelona fan, bring us another time that we don't like or want but we just have no other choice that's when our darling team draws so many matches and the last stage of life which we all never prayed for which is the sadness aspects of life but that's exactly what makes life complete and that's when our dearest team lose matches consecutively and we should all remember that when all these three stages of life comes to us respectively we will never want to replace our life regardless of what we might be facing so no matter what this team may be facing during their difficulties don't ever think of replacing this team cos you do a flash back of good memories this team has given to us and remember those sweet memories life has given to you. LIFE ITSELF IS NOT STAGNANT RATHER IT'S SPHERICAL. more than a club, we're all family!!!
Well said bruv. I couldn't have said it any better.

But please, subsequently, try to make do with some punctuations and paragraphs for better reading. Thanks nonetheless.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 24, 2016
jstbeinhonest:

But,but...Torres raped Ramos/Real TWICE,on the first start of his atleti return .

Well... they will prove to him that paybac's a bi..tch
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 6:51pm On May 24, 2016
Surely we do know how to play 10 against 11. I could remember one of the best elclassico performances I ever saw was about 3 years back when we played madrid with 10 men. Adriano was red carded in the first half with the scores at 2-1. We were losing but our 10 men against madrid s 11 was very close to a draw and victory. We dominated for over an hour with one man less.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 6:56pm On May 24, 2016
Confirmed Barça Pre-
Season Friendlies

Celtic(30 July - Dublin),

Leicester(3 August -
Stockholm)

Liverpool(6
August - London)
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 7:02pm On May 24, 2016
bykebyke:
90million,are we buying Uranium? angry angry

Fake news
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 8:05pm On May 24, 2016
ddippset:
Surely we do know how to play 10 against 11. I could remember one of the best elclassico performances I ever saw was about 3 years back when we played madrid with 10 men. Adriano was red carded in the first half with the scores at 2-1. We were losing but our 10 men against madrid s 11 was very close to a draw and victory. We dominated for over an hour with one man less.

That season under the late T. Villanueva. Our ten superior players bossed the game the entire period. Two succinct late penalties were however denied. We moved on, and ended up as league champion.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:11pm On May 24, 2016
jstbeinhonest:
Confirmed Barça Pre-
Season Friendlies

Celtic(30 July - Dublin),

Leicester(3 August -
Stockholm)

Liverpool(6
August - London)

I won't miss barca vs leicester. Man city and chelsea should also anticipate this, as they will be lectured on how to beat this team with ease. cool

football no be by gra gra.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 8:21pm On May 24, 2016
ddippset:
Don't forget the El Classico we played in the second year of Pep, Busi was red carded(i think close to the end of 1st half), we won the match with Ibrahimovich scoring the only goal.

Funny enough, if it were to be a Sevilla player that got sent off like Masch, haters would have bombarded here with their usual songs.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 8:40pm On May 24, 2016
Suarez should get well ahead of copa oangry

another golden boot awaitcheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:41pm On May 24, 2016
ELYMAXiimus:
I won't miss barca vs leicester. Man city and chelsea should also anticipate this, as they will be lectured on how to beat this team with ease. cool

Na small small boys go even play them sef. The big boys go just dey return by then. So... Make we see how them Roberto, Munir and co go slug am out with them.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:43pm On May 24, 2016
sebod:

Don't forget the El Classico we played in the second year of Pep, Busi was red carded(i think close to the end of 1st half), we won the match with Ibrahimovich scoring the only goal.

Funny enough, if it were to be a Sevilla player that got sent off like Masch, haters would have bombarded here with their usual songs.
Funny enough still, they complained regardless. You know see say them say Barça no suppose carry the game enter ET? These people sha... Smh
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 8:49pm On May 24, 2016
dmcdad:

Funny enough still, they complained regardless. You know see say them say Barça no suppose carry the game enter ET? These people sha... Smh
Wetin person never hear/read for here?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 24, 2016
[quote author=airmark post=45909953]

Against a fatigued sevilla team. Though they were clueless in attacks most times. That's why an epl team wo them home and away. [[b][/b]Meanwhile, we all saw what happened to barca against a better team, athletico in the ucl,[b]
well real madrid will teach you guys how to do it once again against our city rivals come saturday. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Now i want u to know something. The reason y we lost to atletico and RM was due to the fatigued players. After we regained our we kept clean sheet till d end of d league. We even beat real betis that "almighty madrid" couldn't beat. So wots ur point??
If there wont b handling briefcases in the final, I dnt c madrid winning the UCL.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 9:17pm On May 24, 2016

13 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:12pm On May 24, 2016
sebod:
Wetin person never hear/read for here?
As in ehn...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 10:16pm On May 24, 2016
ELYMAXiimus:

Oga you get mouth! cheesy

I like your swag! cool

We will show EPL champions & d rest of EPL it's by Tiki-Taka... cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 10:18pm On May 24, 2016
dmcdad:

Na small small boys go even play them sef. The big boys go just dey return by then. So... Make we see how them Roberto, Munir and co go slug am out with them.

That's true... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 10:19pm On May 24, 2016
dmcdad:

Even if na 1-0 we beat them in 90 mins... Haters go still complain say how come we no flog dem 3-0... shocked undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:30pm On May 24, 2016
coded01:

Even if na 1-0 we beat them in 90 mins... Haters go still complain say how come we no flog dem 3-0... shocked undecided
Ahh... You never see anything.

Against Bayern last season for Camp Nuo. When we never score, them talk say imagine say we no fit score Bayern for our own again. When one enter, them say imagine, na only one we wan beat Bayern for our home wey we dey use make mouth? When e reach 2 and then 3, them say na because Ribery and Robben no play.cheesy

I wan vex die that night with the way them just dey change mouth anyhow.grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 11:10pm On May 24, 2016
Pep vs Jose,Next season's Manchester derby,cant wait.I hate Jose.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 11:27pm On May 24, 2016
dmcdad:

Ahh... You never see anything.

Against Bayern last season for Camp Nuo. When we never score, them talk say imagine say we no fit score Bayern for our own again. When one enter, them say imagine, na only one we wan beat Bayern for our home wey we dey use make mouth? When e reach 2 and then 3, them say na because Ribery and Robben no play.cheesy

I wan vex die that night with the way them just dey change mouth anyhow.grin

grin grin grin

Even if them play... Dem go talk say dem no 100% fit...

Last last Uefalona! angry grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1557) (1558) (1559) (1560) (1561) (1562) (1563) ... (6181) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: oliverano and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.