Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1565) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4590198 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1562) (1563) (1564) (1565) (1566) (1567) (1568) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:59pm On May 28, 2016
Anybody wan go bet? Madrid win. If you are in quote me and we will stake recharge card worth 1k.

Anybody? For the records I would be glad to lose though.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 28, 2016
darkenedrebel:

That comment is not the full quid in anyway.

Athletico shellacked Barça and despite the odds stacked against them still managed to scale past an almost impregnable Bayern.

Tell me what team(s) Real Madrid defeated that is currently better than Barcelona or Bayern Müchen?.
Do that then we can talk.

Everyone knows that the current Real Madrid squad is only riding the coattails of the achievements of their predecessors.
None. I think Athletico are deadlier when it's a stage where home and away matches are considered. In as much as I want them to win I must admit Real are favorites.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 28, 2016
Reyginus:
None. I think Athletico are deadlier when it's a stage where home and away matches are considered. In as much as I want them to win. I must admit Real are favorites

Except you have not been able to back your claim with concrete proof e.g 'were Real more impressive than Athletico this season'? or 'was Athletico's journey to the finals a walk in the park like that of Real Madrid?'

Your averment is purely subjective and hence, not valid.

I firmly believe that there is a certain bias towards Real largely because of the history of the club, and not because they are in remarkable form.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 4:23pm On May 28, 2016
grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 28, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Except you have not been able to back your claim with concrete proof e.g 'were Real more impressive than Athletico this season'? or 'was Athletico's journey to the finals a walk in the park like that of Real Madrid?'

Your averment is purely subjective and hence, not valid.

I firmly believe that there is a certain bias towards Real largely because of the history of the club, and not because they are in remarkable form.
Let's see how it goes.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 4:33pm On May 28, 2016
dmcdad:
Anybody wan go bet? Madrid win. If you are in quote me and we will stake recharge card worth 1k.

Sure! They've got UEFA on their pay roll
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:37pm On May 28, 2016
Mcleo007:

Sure! They've got UEFA on their pay roll
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Nobody wan chop my 1k?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 5:12pm On May 28, 2016
dmcdad:

Which madrid?. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 5:13pm On May 28, 2016
Pelé: 'If I could choose today, I'd play for FC Barcelona'
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 5:17pm On May 28, 2016
Reyginus:
None. I think Athletico are deadlier when it's a stage where home and away matches are considered. In as much as I want them to win I must admit Real are favorites.

Atletico played & defeated 5 domestic champions on their way to the final -Same thing Barça did last season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:36pm On May 28, 2016
jstbeinhonest:

Which madrid?. grin grin
You should know bruv. One is often referred to as Atletico and the other often referred to as Madrid albeit both are Madrid clubs.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 5:45pm On May 28, 2016
dmcdad:

You should know bruv. One is often referred to as Atletico and the other often referred to as Madrid albeit both are Madrid clubs.

Real would surely win,I can bet a huge amount on it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 5:47pm On May 28, 2016
All this jagbajantis talk about real winning today go end with joy the other way round when Athletico lifts the trophy tonight. We shall all come back here to talk and laugh about it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:52pm On May 28, 2016
eyoniggar:
All this jagbajantis talk about real winning today go end with joy the other way round when Athletico lifts the trophy tonight. We shall all come back here to talk and laugh about it.
You ready to put your money where your mouth is?

Me and Skimpledawg don set already. I no mind to still enter with someone else oooooo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 6:02pm On May 28, 2016
Matheiu out of euro 2016!!. I knew he would regret rushing his recovery.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 6:08pm On May 28, 2016
dmcdad:

You ready to put your money where your mouth is?

Me and Skimpledawg don set already. I no mind to still enter with someone else oooooo.

oya how make we set am?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:15pm On May 28, 2016
eyoniggar:

oya how make we set am?
Recharge card 1k.
Atletico win, you chop.
Madrid win, I chop.
Game?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 6:30pm On May 28, 2016
dmcdad:

Recharge card 1k.

Atletico win, you chop.

Madrid win, I chop.

Game?

Game! How u go take send after real cry tonight?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pamcode(m): 6:33pm On May 28, 2016
dmcdad:
Recharge card 1k.
Atletico win, you chop.
Madrid win, I chop.
Game?
You don pay the last one you lose.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:35pm On May 28, 2016
eyoniggar:

Game! How u go take send after real cry tonight?
. Just quote this post with the number you want it sent to and the network you want. You will get it immediately. No dulling! cheesy

As for me, bookmark this post cause my MTN 1k card should be sent to..... .cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:35pm On May 28, 2016
pamcode:
You don pay the last one you lose.
Me? Lose? Nah...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 6:41pm On May 28, 2016
dmcdad:
. Just quote this post with the number you want it sent to and the network you want. You will get it immediately. No dulling! cheesy

As for me, bookmark this post cause my MTN 1k card should be sent to 07030111121.cheesy
DMC, forget that ur number, cos me dey yarn u sey real go lose their first UCL final tonight. Plus me nor fit drop my line for here cos of
e-blasters, any other way?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:51pm On May 28, 2016
eyoniggar:

DMC, forget that ur number, cos me dey yarn u sey real go lose their first UCL final tonight. Plus me nor fit drop my line for here cos of
Send am to my number na. Use my number send SMS to me then I will send you when it's time. Either now or when you win.

But I know say na me dey win sha.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 6:53pm On May 28, 2016
dmcdad:

Send am to my number na. Use my number send SMS to me then I will send you when it's time. Either now or when you win.

But I know say na me dey win sha.

Ok better, we shall see. grin grin. Extra 1k for me to call Argentina holler king Messi. What time is the match sef? what am seeing on livescores is confusing.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GBR1(m): 6:57pm On May 28, 2016
So funny seeing Barcaelona folks getting worried about Madrid's victory tonight grin grin

If Madrid wins, that win would cause a series of butterfly effects that would result in the next apocalypse. Atletico is winning tonight.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:02pm On May 28, 2016
eyoniggar:

Ok better, we shall see. grin grin. Extra 1k for me to call Argentina holler king Messi. What time is the match sef? what am seeing on livescores is confusing.
Usual time; 7:45PM.

I go chop extra 2k tonight. 1k from you and 1k from Skimpledawg.cheesy

I'm feeling fly! cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:04pm On May 28, 2016
eyoniggar:

Just help me edit my number comot for your post. Thanks.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Skimpledawg(m): 7:05pm On May 28, 2016
dmcdad:
Usual time; 7:45PM.
I go chop extra 2k tonight. 1k from you and 1k from Skimpledawg.cheesy
I'm feeling fly! cheesy
u are making me scared man
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:08pm On May 28, 2016
Skimpledawg:

u are making me scared man
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. You no know say I go lose 2k flat this night if Madrid lose? For this Bubu period? cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 7:10pm On May 28, 2016
dmcdad:

Just help me edit my number comot for your post. Thanks.

I don sms u, u don quote me already oo, abi nor be permanent be that?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 7:29pm On May 28, 2016
This is why Athletico Will Champions League Today:
The cycle of Teams winning Barca in the Semi-final and winning the Champions League happened three times. Currently, The last two teams that won Bayern Munich also carried the Champions League, and one of the teams that won Bayern this season in same round is in the finals and will complete the three year cycle. As was with Barca, the cycle will also end with the departure of the architect of both CYCLES-PEP GUARDIOLA
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:41pm On May 28, 2016
eyoniggar:

I don sms u, u don quote me already oo, abi nor be permanent be that?
Just edit am from your post wey you take quote me back. I don edit am from my own.

Meanwhile, I get your SMS.cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1562) (1563) (1564) (1565) (1566) (1567) (1568) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.