Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,410 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1584) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4624081 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1581) (1582) (1583) (1584) (1585) (1586) (1587) ... (6207) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 4:19pm On Jun 06, 2016
bykebyke:

Then in the next two years we would be thinking about getting another 30years old player to replace Nolito right?
In the next two years, Halilovic would have matured to take his place in the team.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 5:30pm On Jun 06, 2016
sebod:

In the next two years, Halilovic would have matured to take his place in the team.
And if Halillovic is not in the form required of him nkor?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 5:32pm On Jun 06, 2016
bykebyke:

Then in the next two years we would be thinking about getting another 30years old player to replace Nolito right?

In the next two years we would be looking for Suarez's replacement,and with La Masia being in a shadow of itself,we would likely have to place a huge bid for a young proven foward.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 5:48pm On Jun 06, 2016
Awesome01:
And if Halillovic is not in the form required of him nkor?
If he continues with the rate he played in this past season, there's a high tendency he'll be in right frame to take over then. But if he doesn't, there's no harm in looking elsewhere.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 5:54pm On Jun 06, 2016
Every signing has its negatives,most peeps here want,Sane?,he is not decisive,he is poor in the air,he is average at keeping the ball and loves to dribble too much,he would be expensive and he is not yet proven.He is just like Halilovic,albeit slightly better,He still has a lot to work upon.Vietto is a CF,he does not play on the flanks,Gameiro is expensive and just one year younger,i'm also not sure if he can play on the flanks.Barça need someone who can come off the bench to play either 7 ,9 or 11 and score goals,I'd go for Nolito.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 6:00pm On Jun 06, 2016
sebod:

If he continues with the rate he played in this past season, there's a high tendency he'll be in right frame to take over then. But if he doesn't, there's no harm in looking elsewhere.

Hali's sporting loan was a success IMO,while replacing Leo is impossible,I still think he has a future in the team.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:37pm On Jun 06, 2016
TRendlona:

Ibra's own his normal. We all know him 4 changing clubs anyhow... He has now played for ajax, inter, AC milan barca, PSG.. And now hez in man utd
Not to forget Juventus.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:45pm On Jun 06, 2016
RaeMystix:

Oh common!!!......I know for a fact that, that wasn't your intention. No need for apologies.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by princesuko(m): 7:05pm On Jun 06, 2016
jstbeinhonest:
Every signing has its negatives,most peeps here want,Sane?,he is not decisive,he is poor in the air,he is average at keeping the ball and loves to dribble too much,he would be expensive and he is not yet proven.He is just like Halilovic,albeit slightly better,He still has a lot to work upon.Vietto is a CF,he does not play on the flanks,Gameiro is expensive and just one year younger,i'm also not sure if he can play on the flanks.Barça need someone who can come off the bench to play either 7 ,9 or 11 and score goals,I'd go for Nolito.

Sane poor in the air?? The guy is practically bale in the making watch some of his youtube videos.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RaeMystix: 7:32pm On Jun 06, 2016
@dmcdad. Inukwa according to my understanding
( google I mean), means " Understanding one's self"?. In what way?.....EXPLAIN! !!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stuff46(m): 8:03pm On Jun 06, 2016
jstbeinhonest:

He does not fit Simeone's style,besides,I dont think he is better than Torres/Greizmann/Carrasco.He was injured for only 41 days according to transfermarkt.

He didn't get intothe teappm as expected tho.

This
Gamiero can play on both flank tho, IMO he will be a good addition but Nolito needs us as much as we need him now. He is getting along with the national team well.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:01pm On Jun 06, 2016
jstbeinhonest:

Hali's sporting loan was a success IMO,while replacing Leo is impossible,I still think he has a future in the team.
Exactly sir!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 10:25pm On Jun 06, 2016
homesteady:

Alves has won more international trophies than Lahm! Hope you know!
In the Copa America final they played against Argentina, he scored and gave an assist.

jstbeinhonest:

Are you joking?.

I am talking of World Cup you dey mention Copa America and probably Confederation Cup. Shey you want to compare World Cup to those Grade B trophies ni?

Phillip Lahm has featured in 3 FIFA World Cup All-star teams. 2 Euro All-star teams

Come back and tell me more about Dani Alves and his International pedigree
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:30pm On Jun 06, 2016
RaeMystix:

@dmcdad. Inukwa according to my understanding
( google I mean), means " Understanding one's self"?. In what way?.....EXPLAIN! !!!!
cheesycheesycheesytongue

RaeMystix and coded01

I hope it's the same offline though.cheesy

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 10:58pm On Jun 06, 2016
princesuko:

Sane poor in the air?? The guy is practically bale in the making watch some of his youtube videos.
Your eye is sharp bros. We are still observing. I don't think he is quite ready to join a big club yet. In a season or two though he would be, for now he just needs regular playing time
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RAKITIC: 10:58pm On Jun 06, 2016
Barcelona's Adriano is set to join Lazio, he's expected in Italy in the next few days (dimarzio)
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MCJIKEL22(m): 11:43pm On Jun 06, 2016
jstbeinhonest:

I understand,but if we want a very good young attacker in our team,its either we produce him in La Masia/poach him from small clubs/get him from other club's academies or one of the MSN declines.No young proven attacker starting in a good club would want to join Barca knowing he would feature in at max 20 matches in a season.
Gameiro would be the way out for now though...while we wait for halilovic to mature and more good young players to poach....Adriano should carry his wahala and go.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 11:45pm On Jun 06, 2016
RAKITIC:
Barcelona's Adriano is set to join Lazio, he's expected in Italy in the next few days (dimarzio)
Thank God o. At last. He should go already.. Its about time we offload all these liabilities and extra baggages. When are the likes of Lord Douglas, Mathieu, Sandro, Verminator even Turan going abeg?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RAKITIC: 11:47pm On Jun 06, 2016
Sandro is definitely leaving as his contract will not be renewed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by princesuko(m): 11:49pm On Jun 06, 2016
A40:

Your eye is sharp bros. We are still observing. I don't think he is quite ready to join a big club yet. In a season or two though he would be, for now he just needs regular playing time

I for think if man city meets his release clause he would be a beast in that team. Imagine how their first eleven would look like.

Hart
Sagna Laporte Stones Bellerin
Fernadinho
Gundogan/wilshere
Sane Debruyne/silva Sterling

Aguero/Iheanacho

4-1-1-3-1[ 4-5-1 WB]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RaeMystix: 3:23am On Jun 07, 2016
dmcdad:

cheesycheesycheesytongue

RaeMystix and coded01

Same thing as in ? grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:25am On Jun 07, 2016
RaeMystix:
Same thing as in ? grin
Worry not. Your boo understands.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 8:33am On Jun 07, 2016
princesuko:

Bros i've seen enough of Sane to know he is poor in the air,if you dont belive me atleast you would belive whoscored who listed it as one of his weaknesses

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/144711

Or better still you'd belive the player himself who admitted that 'heading isnt one of my strenghts',in the below interview.

http://www.bundesliga.com/en/news/Bundesliga/blmd11n-leroy-sane-fc-schalke-04-interview-derby.jsp
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 8:58am On Jun 07, 2016
dmcdad:

cheesycheesycheesytongue

RaeMystix and coded01

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 9:04am On Jun 07, 2016
A40:

I am talking of World Cup you dey mention Copa America and probably Confederation Cup. Shey you want to compare World Cup to those Grade B trophies ni?

Phillip Lahm has featured in 3 FIFA World Cup All-star teams. 2 Euro All-star teams

Come back and tell me more about Dani Alves and his International pedigree

Guy you said Alves does not have any international acheivement of note,now tell me,is winning the a Copa and 2 Confed titles not an international acheivement.?.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hinohsend: 1:15pm On Jun 07, 2016
stuff46:

He was injured for most part of the season

owk
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by princesuko(m): 1:36pm On Jun 07, 2016
jstbeinhonest:

Bros i've seen enough of Sane to know he is poor in the air,if you dont belive me atleast you would belive whoscored who listed it as one of his weaknesses

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/144711

Or better still you'd belive the player himself who admitted that 'heading isnt one of my strenghts',in the below interview.

http://www.bundesliga.com/en/news/Bundesliga/blmd11n-leroy-sane-fc-schalke-04-interview-derby.jsp

Bro forget whoscored stats they are rubbish. Imagine them giving iheanacho strong dribbling.

Moreso i compared him to bale when he was at totteham, he scored just 2 goals from headers. Now his headers have improved because he plays with a team who throw a lot of crosses into the 18yard.

Schalke 04 game is a typical german game(Except bayern) they do a lot of pressing and try to split defences with through ball passes instead of the way its done in england. Thereby limiting teams to 2-4 headers per match.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RaeMystix: 1:55pm On Jun 07, 2016
coded01:

Hmmmmm!.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 1:58pm On Jun 07, 2016
jstbeinhonest:

Guy you said Alves does not have any international acheivement of note,now tell me,is winning the a Copa and 2 Confed titles not an international acheivement.?.
Confederation Cup is a Grade B tournament scratch that off your list. If its Copa America then I glossed over that one but how is it comparable to what Lahm has achieved in International football?

Lahm's achievements trump that of Dani Alves hands down at International level

1 World Cup >>>>> 10 Copa America and Confederation Cup titles
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RaeMystix: 1:59pm On Jun 07, 2016
dmcdad:

Worry not. Your boo understands.cheesy

Really?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 2:44pm On Jun 07, 2016
Guys read up Sid Lowe's Laliga review,possibly the best sport article i've read this season.Rich in content and sacarsm.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/jun/06/its-the-sids-2016-the-complete-review-of-the-2015-16-la-liga-season
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 2:48pm On Jun 07, 2016
A40:

Confederation Cup is a Grade B tournament scratch that off your list. If its Copa America then I glossed over that one but how is it comparable to what Lahm has achieved in International football?

Lahm's achievements trump that of Dani Alves hands down at International level

1 World Cup >>>>> 10 Copa America and Confederation Cup titles

Lahm edges Dani at the International level,while Dani trumps Lahm at club level,Fine.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1581) (1582) (1583) (1584) (1585) (1586) (1587) ... (6207) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Joseph901, PECON1(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.