Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,093 members, 7,852,697 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:01 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6207) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4658943 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6204) (6205) (6206) (6207) (6208) (6209) (6210) ... (6226) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ijustwantto: 3:37pm On May 17
Even if na academy players we dey play, we will kuku know, because they are better than some frauds like lewa and co. They only need good coach cheesy grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ijustwantto: 3:52pm On May 17
Our teenage boys aka la masia boys really did well dis season. They defended the badge so well. This is rare to see in other clubs. Especially in a club with financial crisis. It is only that they don't have experience and smart players to blend with. Na old and mid players they carry dem. Kudos! cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bimmarlykay(m): 7:54am On May 18
jpmoriarti:
If someone brings 100m euros, I will say, take it and let him go. Eric Garcia will replace him.

Are you high on opium? Which Garcia.Demented Araujo is better than anything Eric can offer.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bimmarlykay(m): 7:58am On May 18
Awesome01:

I don't know how people forget past so soon. Before Garcia went out on loan his defending was very calamitous to say the least, but because his lapses was well covered by his defence partner and the capable DM who took over from Romeu at Girona, everybody is now twerking for him.

Before Araujo committed that outrageous mistake against PSG in champe, He was one of our undisputed pillars in that defence. A good coach would not just throw such player away under the bus instead of correcting and improving him.

This Araujo sale if true is not logical to me. Not a footballing action but more like an emotional action. Now we want to replace a solid center back with a known calamity.

Jp amazes me with his takes at times...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:01am On May 18
oliverano:
Laporta, Xavi, Deco, socios, coaching staff, players....I see why Don Alemany left.

We've become a clown fest. I hope we don't disintegrate to United's level of clownery and incompetence.

According to tier 1 sources coming directly from the Nou Camp, Laporta wants to get rid of Xavi because of the comments he made on next season's expectations after spending the past 6 months begging him and finally persuading him to stay.

We've become a Circus, a serious one at that!

Fans should start boycotting our match.. It will surely affect our revenue generation. These guys are hellbent on taking Barca backward
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bimmarlykay(m): 8:23am On May 18
So XaviAndrew,now Xavi-Jp is going....OkpaNsukka over to you feast. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 9:10am On May 18
Bimmarlykay:

If I no see confirmation I no dey trust these people. Laporta wey be mad man. You fit hear say them don reconcile later.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:34am On May 18
Bimmarlykay:

Are you high on opium? Which Garcia.Demented Araujo is better than anything Eric can offer.
Eric Garcia is one of main reason why Girona finished 3rd in the league this season and qualified for UCL for the first time. He improved in the season, while Araujo regressed.

You have to look out for players with an eye for upward growth not downward growth. I get am before no be property.

If an offer of 100m euros comes for Araujo, I will take it and bring back Eric to replace him in the squad. I will use the money to invest in other areas of the squad with greater need.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:51am On May 18
Bimmarlykay:
Fact is I am disinterested about this whole situation. I don't really give a damn whether Xavi stays or goes. Either way it is already a mess for the club.

Again we take a step forward last season, then conspire to take many step backwards again this season. Everything that was built, and should have been consolidated upon, is being levelled to the ground.

The moment Xavi said he was leaving, a serious and self-respecting club who are not filled with ignoble politicians with ignoble intent, should have started looking for a new coach and let Xavi be. But these lots didn't. Instead, they goaded Xavi back and now wants to make him the fall guy, after they failed to strengthen the club and build a team capable of competing with the best.

It was always a trap from the beginning. Xavi let his love for the club blind from seeing this. I am sure he sees that now.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:08am On May 18
Bimmarlykay:

Jp amazes me with his takes at times...
Yes certainly. That's my opinion on the issue. That's how I will resolve it if I am in position of authority at the club.

Araujo showed poor attitude after costing the club in the biggest moment. Gundogan accessed the situation openly and Araujo took offense. That's unbecoming of a supposed future captain of the club.

I will say, sell him while you still can
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:08am On May 18
Bimmarlykay:

I don't understan.. Where are they going?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ijustwantto: 12:10pm On May 18
Xavi said "nothing has changed. If there is anything, they will let us know. We stay calm and we will for next season project". Which project abeg?😭. This people well like dis. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ijustwantto: 12:14pm On May 18
Xavi don change mouth, we will continue with him next season. Wahala be like Xavi go, Xavi come. We never get ourselves cheesy grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:10pm On May 18
I don't know how they'll finish this Spotify Camp Nou this year. We're not playing here this year. Doesn't seem to be moving quite quickly as expected.

Unfortunately, we're still going to get stucked with that Montjuïc sad sad

As if our troubles are not enough already. A delay here will be very difficult for the club

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ijustwantto: 9:30pm On May 18
Our female team about to win the treble. Make we use dat one hold bodi. Visca barca grin cool

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bimmarlykay(m): 7:43am On May 19
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

I don't understan.. Where are they going?

Xavi has denied report of Barca considering sacking him ...its another woto woto next season. grin

For y'all yelling "sell Araujo!!" Don't know if its memory loss or recency obsession...that dude is the only defender that can compete or give confidence ,others are bums. Because he bleeped up against P.S.G doesn't make him bad to the extent of putting him up for sale when dog shites like-Ferran,Dejong,Felix,Lewan,kounde,even Stegen exists...Barca is currently "Titanic" we're in the- crack stage and will soon sink ,so any decision they take now is trash yet peeps want 100m for him....then your preferred Df will come and flop and y'all will start lamenting all over again we won't get a solid and versatile dF like him that will hit the ground running name it ... angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:52am On May 19
Bimmarlykay:

Xavi has denied report of Barca considering sacking him ...its another woto woto next season. grin

For y'all yelling "sell Araujo!!" Don't know if its memory loss or recency obsession...that dude is the only defender that can compete or give confidence ,others are bums. Because he bleeped up against P.S.G doesn't make him bad to the extent of putting him up for sale when dog shites like-Ferran,Dejong,Felix,Lewan,kounde,even Stegen exists...Barca is currently "Titanic" we're in the- crack stage and will soon sink ,so any decision they take now is trash yet peeps want 100m for him....then your preferred Df will come and flop and y'all will start lamenting all over again we won't get a solid and versatile dF like him that will hit the ground running name it ... angry

Selling Araujo will be a dumb move by the management. Xavi is a clown. I want him to continue next season so I can push my own agenda in peace here
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:04am On May 19
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Selling Araujo will be a dumb move by the management. Xavi is a clown. I want him to continue next season so I can push my own agenda in peace here
How about saying, I hope he succeeds, so I don't have to push my agenda?

It's looking like pushing this your agenda is more important to you than Barcelona doing well.

Xavi has won trophies at the club before. Let the club back him in the transfer window and see things go well again.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by udatso: 1:51pm On May 19
jpmoriarti:
How about saying, I hope he succeeds, so I don't have to push my agenda?

It's looking like pushing this your agenda is more important to you than Barcelona doing well.

Xavi has won trophies at the club before. Let the club back him in the transfer window and see things go well again.

It's like you don't know that some plastic fans would rather pray for our failure just so they can have a bragging right of "I told you so".
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 3:04pm On May 19
udatso:

It's like you don't know that some plastic fans would rather pray for our failure just so they can have a bragging right of "I told you so".
It is pathetic.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 4:07pm On May 19
If only we had a mentality like florentino perez
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nonny1212: 5:09pm On May 19
You always wish grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 6:03pm On May 19
Xavi is mis managing Lamine yamal minutes and it doesn’t make sense at all
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by udatso: 6:18pm On May 19
The fraud still scored. With his face like dried clove.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 6:28pm On May 19
Congratulations to Man City and Pep Guardiola. Making history with 4 Premier league title on the trot. wink wink

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 6:35pm On May 19
Inconsistent Lewandowski. One day he couldn't control a ball to save his life, another day he's playing like his old self.

Perhaps, that's what you get from a 36yr old striker. We definitely shouldn't head into next season with him as our main source of goal. He can no longer be trusted.

Very good so far
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ijustwantto: 6:45pm On May 19
If I say pep should come back to barca now, they will say am drunk grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sportsweb: 6:55pm On May 19
Guler that missed almost an entire season has equaled Yamal Lamine goal tally.

Hype can only take you far but real talent will always stand out.

Guler >>> Yamal
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 7:01pm On May 19
Sportsweb:
Guler that missed almost an entire season has equaled Yamal Lamine goal tally.

Hype can only take you far but real talent will always stand out.

Guler >>> Yamal

Surpassed.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:05pm On May 19
"Barka fans are always obsessed with vardrid bla bla bla"

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by udatso: 7:05pm On May 19
I am passionately hoping no overzealous Barca fan engages these two trolls.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:08pm On May 19
If Xavi is truly leaving then a coach outside Spain should be appointed so we can see more directness in our play, the first half was an eyesore despite the win

(1) (2) (3) ... (6204) (6205) (6206) (6207) (6208) (6209) (6210) ... (6226) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.