Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,549 members, 7,958,686 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:52 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1687) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4812276 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1684) (1685) (1686) (1687) (1688) (1689) (1690) ... (6326) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bigkesh(m): 8:02am On Aug 22, 2016
TRendlona:

But Bale is yet to win win a trophy for Wales nahh..
dmcdad:

Abeg novex, what has Bale done?

So you expect Bale to win Euros or the World cup with Wales.... A country that has never qualified for a major tournament Until Bale emerged

What Bale is doing for Wales, only Messi can do that with the same quality of players around him
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 8:32am On Aug 22, 2016
bigkesh:

So you expect Bale to win Euros or the World cup with Wales.... A country that has never qualified for a major tournament Until Bale emerged

What Bale is doing for Wales, only Messi can do that with the same quality of players around him

you are making it seems wales no get some better player.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Meta4element(m): 11:37am On Aug 22, 2016
bestdeals0:
Is there any whatsapp group abeg?.. Tired of logging in here everyday to read the posts.
Are u schooling in ANSU?...u look exactly like someone i know
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:23pm On Aug 22, 2016
bigkesh:

Neymar won the Olympic Gold for Brazil, a trophy that has eluded their grasp for over hundred years, and yet he ain't great? Really? A trophy football greats like Pelé, Garincha, Zico, and the likes, and more recently Romario, Bebeto, Ronaldo de Lima, Rivaldo, Ronaldinho et al couldn't give their country, the said Neymar gave it to them after taking them to the final in 2012 and failed, then winning it in home soil this year playing his life-out in the process. Abeg, fear God na.

Bale is doing well for Wales admittedly, but he hasn't done anything close to what Neymar has done for Brazil. At 24, he has won the Confederations Cup and Olympic Gold for Brazil. I mean, what else can you ask for? He was carrying his country on his shoulders in the world cup until the worse happened. From there, everything went haywire. Same thing too in the Copa America last year, giving inspiration to his teammates by winning games (sometimes singlehandedly) until he was handed a ban, and that was how their tournament ended. And in this year's Copa America, just because he wasn't there for them they couldn't even qualify from their group. Does this not prove that he is the lifeblood of the Brazilian team?

Give respect to whom it is due jare.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 22, 2016
Neymar could stay at Brazil this week due to upcoming International Break. angry angry angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 1:38pm On Aug 22, 2016
dmcdad:

Neymar won the Olympic Gold for Brazil, a trophy that has eluded their grasp for over hundred years, and yet he ain't great? Really? A trophy football greats like Pelé, Garincha, Zico, and the likes, and more recently Romario, Bebeto, Ronaldo de Lima, Rivaldo, Ronaldinho et al couldn't give their country, the said Neymar gave it to them after taking them to the final in 2012 and failed, then winning it in home soil this year playing his life-out in the process. Abeg, fear God na.

Bale is doing well for Wales admittedly, but he hasn't done anything close to what Neymar has done for Brazil. At 24, he has won the Confederations Cup and Olympic Gold for Brazil. I mean, what else can you ask for? He was carrying his country in his shoulders in the world cup until the worse happened. From there, everything went haywire. Same thing too in the Copa America last year, giving inspiration to his teammates by winning games (sometimes singlehandedly) until he was handed a ban, and that was how their tournament ended. And in this year's Copa America, just because he wasn't there for them they couldn't even qualify from their group. Does this not prove that he is the lifeblood of the Brazilian team?

you have said it all, but I just think some posts are best left unquoted
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RAKITIC: 5:46pm On Aug 22, 2016
Luis Enrique doesn't want anymore signings if Barcelona doesn't sign Paco Alcacer [SPORT]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:13pm On Aug 22, 2016
RAKITIC:
Luis Enrique doesn't want anymore signings if Barcelona doesn't sign Paco Alcacer [SPORT]
Supported.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 22, 2016
Halilovic scoring in his first official match for Hamburg. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 8:24pm On Aug 22, 2016
10d0ve:
you have said it all, but I just think some posts are best left unquoted
Dmcdad, the emboldened submission is the answer.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:40pm On Aug 22, 2016
sebod:
Dmcdad, the emboldened submission is the answer.
True though.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:29pm On Aug 22, 2016
Joke of the day; just relax, read and laugh cheesy

A. Valencia is a better defender than D. Alves-----Man U fan grin

Hazard is not a high volume player and should therefore not be compared to his mates with stats( only for those who understand)-----Chelsea fan grin

We can't know who is a better player between Martial and Messi because they play in different leagues and teams------guess who? grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 22, 2016
Valencia chopping it at the Mestalla. shocked shocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordEmperoris1(m): 10:25pm On Aug 22, 2016
Fantasy.premierleague.com Join our league with this code 3273112-767005
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 23, 2016
sebod:

Hazard is not a high volume player and should therefore not be compared to his mates with stats( only for those who understand)-----Chelsea fan grin

We can't know who is a better player between Martial and Messi because they play in different leagues and teams------guess who? grin grin grin

An EPL fan??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:53am On Aug 23, 2016
sebod:

Ahswear you no be better person at all.cheesy

Walai you no get joy oooooo. See compilation sha.grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:54am On Aug 23, 2016
TRendlona:

An EPL fan??
Not just an EPL fan... A Chelshit fan.cheesy

I'm very sure in 20 guesses, you won't predict correctly the moniker of the one who said it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:30am On Aug 23, 2016
TRendlona:

An EPL fan??
Just try enter Chelsea thread, you go laugh tire grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:33am On Aug 23, 2016
dmcdad:

Ahswear you no be better person at all.cheesy

Walai you no get joy oooooo. See compilation sha.grin
You go read some posts and just burst into laughter grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:39am On Aug 23, 2016
dmcdad:

I'm very sure in 20 guesses, you won't predict correctly the moniker of the one who said it.
You just need to read the latest from him grin grin grin na Man U fans dey follow am drag now grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obiorathesubtle: 10:18am On Aug 23, 2016
grin I check this thread every morning.. I can't get enough

Barca4ever jor.

#WeWantaTreble

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:35am On Aug 23, 2016
sebod:

You just need to read the latest from him grin grin grin na Man U fans dey follow am drag now grin
Are you kidding me? cheesy That guy na legend sha.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:36am On Aug 23, 2016
sebod:
You go read some posts and just burst into laughter grin
As in ehn..cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hinohsend: 10:51am On Aug 23, 2016
RAKITIC:

I hope he joins us....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obiorathesubtle: 10:57am On Aug 23, 2016
hinohsend:

I hope he joins us....
I saw this on goal.com this morning.

Mustafi and Alcacer not for sale, says Valencia boss Ayestaran
22 Aug 2016 23:56:26 Transfer Zone
With rumours surrounding the pair's exit to Arsenal and Barcelona respectively growing stronger, the coach put on a brave face after a disappointing Liga opener on Monday Pako Ayestaran has insisted that neither Shkodran Mustafi nor Paco Alcacer are up for sale during the current transfer window. The German defender has been strongly linked with Arsenal, while Alcacer's name has come up repeatedly in connection with a move to Barcelona. Valencia need to sell in order to meet Financial Fair Play regulations, but their coach is adamant the pair have a future at the Mestalla. "Mustafi is not for sale and will not be leaving the club," he told reporters following a 4-2 home defeat to Las Palmas on Monday to start the team's La Liga campaign on a negative note. The Arsenal target did not start in the defeat, heightening speculation he may be leaving for the Emirates.

READ MORE | Wenger hopes Mustafi deal can be completed PLAY

Ayestaran, however, clarified before kick-off that his omission was due to his fitness, and he came on at half-time with Valencia already 3-2 down. Alcacer, meanwhile, played the entire 90 minutes, and his coach said he had been told the forward was not for sale either. "With Alcacer I can be as firm as with Mustafi, [club president] Lay Hoon already said it," he added. "The president has said in public that Alcácer and Mustafi are not for sale and I have to believe her".
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hinohsend: 11:08am On Aug 23, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
I saw this on goal.com this morning.

Mustafi and Alcacer not for sale, says Valencia boss
Ayestaran

22 Aug 2016 23:56:26 Transfer Zone

With rumours surrounding the pair's exit to Arsenal and
Barcelona respectively growing stronger, the coach put on a
brave face after a disappointing Liga opener on Monday
Pako Ayestaran has insisted that neither Shkodran Mustafi
nor Paco Alcacer are up for sale during the current transfer
window.
The German defender has been strongly linked with Arsenal,
while Alcacer's name has come up repeatedly in connection
with a move to Barcelona.
Valencia need to sell in order to meet Financial Fair Play
regulations, but their coach is adamant the pair have a future
at the Mestalla.
"Mustafi is not for sale and will not be leaving the club," he
told reporters following a 4-2 home defeat to Las Palmas on
Monday to start the team's La Liga campaign on a negative
note.
The Arsenal target did not start in the defeat, heightening
speculation he may be leaving for the Emirates.

READ MORE | Wenger hopes Mustafi deal can be
completed
PLAY

Ayestaran, however, clarified before kick-off that his
omission was due to his fitness, and he came on at half-time
with Valencia already 3-2 down.
Alcacer, meanwhile, played the entire 90 minutes, and his
coach said he had been told the forward was not for sale
either.
"With Alcacer I can be as firm as with Mustafi, [club
president] Lay Hoon already said it," he added.
"The president has said in public that Alcácer and Mustafi are
not for sale and I have to believe her".

But they must sell to meet FFP regulations na.... It seems to me that they'll rather sell Mustafi than Paco. I'll keep hoping sha, cos while Munir has impressed, I still dont trust him to be consistient.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obiorathesubtle: 11:22am On Aug 23, 2016
hinohsend:

But they must sell to meet FFP regulations na.... It seems to me that they'll rather sell Mustafi than Paco. I'll keep hoping sha, cos while Munir has impressed, I still dont trust him to be consistient.
I hope so too.

But as for munir, I'm all for trusting him, could be a gamble.. But it could be worth it. He's a brilliant player with good prospects, and he deserves a chance..

Can't always expect 100%.. Even the best players don't deliver 100 all the time..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 23, 2016
dmcdad:

I don see am... The Kick and Follow style of EPL has really blindfolded many, they bliv that the intensity of d league won't make players like Messi and CR score d way dey do in La Liga. Imagine d dude saying Messi can't score 40+ in EPL.

Arsenal and Man U, no b EPL dem dey??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nathaniel007(m): 1:00pm On Aug 23, 2016
Ter stegen and Mascherano will be fit for the match against Athletic Bilbao [ TV3 ]

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pamcode(m): 3:33pm On Aug 23, 2016
dmcdad:

Bale is doing well for Wales admittedly, but he hasn't done anything close to what Neymar has done for Brazil. At 24, he has won the Confederations Cup and Olympic Gold for Brazil. I mean, what else can you ask for? He was carrying his country in his shoulders in the world cup until the worse happened. From there, everything went haywire. Same thing too in the Copa America last year, giving inspiration to his teammates by winning games (sometimes singlehandedly) until he was handed a ban, and that was how their tournament ended. And in this year's Copa America, just because he wasn't there for them they couldn't even qualify from their group. Does this not prove that he is the lifeblood of the Brazilian team?

Ehm during Pele, Garrincha and zico's era professional football players were not allowed to play in the olympics so strike their names out from that list.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 23, 2016
Bravo is in Manchester. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:07pm On Aug 23, 2016
pamcode:
Ehm during Pele, Garrincha and zico's era professional football players were not allowed to play in the olympics so strike their names out from that list.
You read my post from its face value. I meant to say a country with so many greats, whether they played Olympic or not, had been eluded of the Olympic gold, something that should be unheard of as far as Brazilian football is concerned. And yet, it was the lowly Neymar that brought home that trophy and broke the jinx in the process. So, I hope you now understand why I highlighted their names; not to say they played in the comp per se, but the fact that a country of such high footballing standards, coupled with so many greats were gasping for a trophy as lowly as the Olympic gold, something even Nigeria had won, and it was Neymar who was able to bring it home. Capiché?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1684) (1685) (1686) (1687) (1688) (1689) (1690) ... (6326) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Derumklala12(m), FergieRaww(m), korexes(f), oliverano, SerVik(m), fyinka47(m), OkpaNsukkaisBae(m), IFELEKE(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.