Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1688) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4606219 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1685) (1686) (1687) (1688) (1689) (1690) (1691) ... (6194) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Skimpledawg(m): 5:30pm On Aug 23, 2016
dmcdad:

You read my post from its face value. I meant to say a country with so many greats, whether they played Olympic or not, had been eluded of the Olympic gold, something that should be unheard of as far as Brazilian football is concerned. And yet, it was the lowly Neymar that brought home that trophy and broke the jinx in the process. So, I hope you now understand why I highlighted their names; not to say they played in the comp per se, but the fact that a country of such high footballing standards, coupled with so many greats were gasping for a trophy as lowly as the Olympic gold, something even Nigeria had won, and it was Neymar who was able to bring it home. Capiché?
I see u brodaly, giving subtle jabs to a comrade grin

your last post ended that argument. Nice one
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:37pm On Aug 23, 2016
Skimpledawg:

I see u brodaly, giving subtle jabs to a comrade grin

your last post ended that argument. Nice one
Boss! I hail thee!

How e dey go na? Hope say all those small small principalities no dey worry you too much
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Skimpledawg(m): 6:53pm On Aug 23, 2016
dmcdad:

Boss! I hail thee!

How e dey go na? Hope say all those small small principalities no dey worry you too much
Principalities? grin...still throwing jabs huh.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 7:10pm On Aug 23, 2016
Google is a hater! grin cheesy

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 7:48pm On Aug 23, 2016
dmcdad:

Are you kidding me? cheesy That guy na legend sha.cheesy
I dey tell you.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:45pm On Aug 23, 2016
Skimpledawg:

Principalities? grin...still throwing jabs huh.
No ooooo.cheesy

I mean, those small small girls for that way, you know na... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Skimpledawg(m): 11:58pm On Aug 23, 2016
dmcdad:
No ooooo.cheesy
I mean, those small small girls for that way, you know na... grin
lmao...them don go for holidays finish sef undecided
u ehh.. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:50am On Aug 24, 2016
La liga, very uncompetitive league not physical only 4 clubs hoarding the talent.

RUBBISH
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:48am On Aug 24, 2016
Skimpledawg:
lmao...them don go for holidays finish sef undecided
u ehh.. grin
Ohhh....cheesy Thank God! grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:50am On Aug 24, 2016
Wingback:
La liga, very uncompetitive league not physical only 4 clubs hoarding the talent.

RUBBISH
**yawns**
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pamcode(m): 9:32am On Aug 24, 2016
dmcdad:

You read my post from its face value. I meant to say a country with so many greats, whether they played Olympic or not, had been eluded of the Olympic gold, something that should be unheard of as far as Brazilian football is concerned. And yet, it was the lowly Neymar that brought home that trophy and broke the jinx in the process. So, I hope you now understand why I highlighted their names; not to say they played in the comp per se, but the fact that a country of such high footballing standards, coupled with so many greats were gasping for a trophy as lowly as the Olympic gold, something even Nigeria had won, and it was Neymar who was able to bring it home. Capiché?
I get you but still when trying to explain something or when in argument you must make sure your analysis is 100% percent correct or else people would capitalise on it the errors to rubbish your analysis.
Feel Me.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:46am On Aug 24, 2016
pamcode:
I get you but still when trying to explain something or when in argument you must make sure your analysis is 100% percent correct or else people would capitalise on it the errors to rubbish your analysis.
Feel Me.
I feel you... But if you read it properly, you would discover I listed those players, and ended it 'et al' which means 'and others'... That in the context doesn't mean the others participated or not, but it was just to tell that there are other great players I would have loved to mention also but didn't for redundancy sake. So you see now that from my explanation I didn't actually mean they played or didn't play, and you understood it differently from others, hence this clarification.

And of course I understand what you mean about making your point explicitly clear. Sometimes, it doesn't work out that way you would agree. Sometimes you would have to read between the lines to really understand someone's point of view hook, line and sinker.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 24, 2016
Wingback:

RUBBISH

La Liga is rubbish and it has been dominating Europe in recent years till now
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 11:53am On Aug 24, 2016
TRendlona:

La Liga is rubbish and it has been dominating Europe in recent years till now
why give these freaks the 15 minutes of fame they seek?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 24, 2016
Lmao. grin grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 12:07pm On Aug 24, 2016
bykebyke:
Lmao. grin grin grin
Read that article...I know a good number of them EPL fans wouldn't like to read it objectively. ....only a few....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 12:20pm On Aug 24, 2016
Yanick Bolaisie is reportedly better than Douglas Costa of bayern according to one man utd fan on this forum....seems most epl clubs backroom staff think same way as some of d inept fans ...

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RAKITIC: 4:42pm On Aug 24, 2016
Barcelona and Celta Vigo have an agreement over the transfer of forward Munir (20) on loan. Official announcement only if Barca sign a forward [COPE]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hinohsend: 5:14pm On Aug 24, 2016
Villareal just disgraced laliga yesterday. I think they'll regret sacking their coach.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 24, 2016
Soon grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RAKITIC: 7:34pm On Aug 24, 2016
hinohsend:
Villareal just disgraced laliga yesterday. I think they'll regret sacking their coach.
i think he resigned
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:02pm On Aug 24, 2016
TRendlona:
Soon grin
lol.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 24, 2016
Football Season is back,missed this. grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 24, 2016
Cillessen conceding three goals. undecided

Pinto updated version incoming?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hinohsend: 9:13pm On Aug 24, 2016
RAKITIC:
i think he resigned

Thats because rather than try to amicably settle the issues between coach and players, the authority decided to side the players. Na their business sha...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:30pm On Aug 24, 2016
bykebyke:
You mean 4?cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 11:22pm On Aug 24, 2016
bykebyke:

dmcdad:

You mean 4?cheesy

Is this not enough reason for Barca to look elsewhere?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 24, 2016
Awesome01:

We had Pinto for years at Barca,Na Cillessen we no go fit manage? grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nuchinova(m): 12:54am On Aug 25, 2016
bykebyke:

We had Pinto for years at Barca,Na Cillessen we no go fit manage? grin grin
Cut him some slack. He is psychologically and physically unstable right Now, considering he was recalled to the squad despite being excluded. He probably was allowed to miss training too.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:54am On Aug 25, 2016
Awesome01:

The issue for mw is not whether he conceded 4 or not... Its about whose fault. If it were not his fault, what can you say? Even the great Casillas ate 5 and 6 respectively in the not too distant past. Did Buffon not take 3 from us? How about Neuer? So you see? Sometimes there is absolutely nothing you can do about that. If it were some mistakes on his part, then that would be a different kettle of fish.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 7:06am On Aug 25, 2016
TRendlona:
Soon grin
wetin iniesta wan blonde
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 25, 2016
pelvicky:
wetin iniesta wan blonde

Lok cheesy grin grin

Hin fit blonde hin scalp.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1685) (1686) (1687) (1688) (1689) (1690) (1691) ... (6194) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Ijustwantto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.