Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2014) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4599488 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2011) (2012) (2013) (2014) (2015) (2016) (2017) ... (6192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 5:25am On Jan 17, 2017
homesteady:

It was luck oh jare!
Can you compare Madrid performance during their streak with that of Barcelona's?

You don't have to argue about it, it's like a general consensus even in Spain that most of the times Madrid were lucky!
Who did the census?
Your streak was terminated by us. Which is a bonus to our PERFORMANCE tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 5:29am On Jan 17, 2017
bykebyke:
Valdes bossing the EPL. grin
Last 22 shots? that is like how many matches, 4?

Common man. Not saying Valdez is crap but if you work numbers well enough you get whatever results you want.

Why not bring u from the start of the season statistics.

That is a.more holistic comparison for the season in question.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by freaklesschild(m): 6:16am On Jan 17, 2017
usbcable:

Last 22 shots? that is like how many matches, 4?

Common man. Not saying Valdez is crap but if you work numbers well enough you get whatever results you want.

Why not bring u from the start of the season statistics.

That is a.more holistic comparison for the season in question.
Valdez stats are mouthwaterin comparing to the other top keepers because he played for a smaller team,and who would likely concede many Goals

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:01am On Jan 17, 2017
bykebyke:
After the game Ramos told Barca's next coach Sampaoli,"Long live the people with balls like yourself"
Stop dreaming bruv!cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:08am On Jan 17, 2017
Here are the 10 most expensive players in the world according to the CIES:

How come an overrated Neymar is far more valuable than Hazard? Besides, look at their positions.cheesy

Cc: Chelseafan1, raumdeuter.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 7:17am On Jan 17, 2017
dmcdad:
Here are the 10 most expensive players in the world according to the CIES:

How come an overrated Neymar is far more valuable than Hazard? Besides, look at their positions.cheesy

Cc: Chelseafan1, raumdeuter.

Oga go sleep, who doesn't know the criteria for making this last, should I post that of Hazard after that successful season with Chelsea?

Someone had a bad season last time out, only a dumbo like you won't know that was what affected his value, Hazard that was valued high next to only Messi in 2015/2016 season.
Let Neymar continue his goalless streak thru out 2017, let's see if his value won't drop, abeg no dey mention me for this kind early morning nonsense.

Thank you.

Lemme ask u sef, how far with Pep Fraudiola taking the EPL by storm, oga dey chop L left right and centre, such disgrace after all of una don make mouth finish.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:20am On Jan 17, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Oga go sleep, who doesn't know the criteria for making this last, should I post that of Hazard after that successful season with Chelsea?

Someone had a bad season last time out, only a dumbo like you won't know that was what affected his value, Hazard that was valued high next to only Messi in 2015/2016 season.
Let Neymar continue his goalless streak thru out 2017, let's see if his value won't drop, abeg no dey mention me for this kind early morning nonsense.

Thank you.

Lemme ask u sef, how far with Pep Fraudiola taking the EPL by storm, oga dey chop L left right and centre, such disgrace after all of una don make mouth finish.
why you dey insult na! why you dey vex na?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:21am On Jan 17, 2017
Villa is one crazy a$s niqqa grin

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:40am On Jan 17, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Thank you.

Oga, na jargons you just type. Complete rubbish! Now tell me the criteria they use, since you have a good foundational knowledge of how they go about it.

Meanwhile, bring up where Hazard was valued just below Messi... No be to come here to spew anything you like. Plus, even if that ever happened, it would be recorded that he was below someone, Messi in this case and not ever regarded as the most valuable.

Meanwhile, it has nothing to do with scoring goals you neophyte! If it were about goals, then Ronaldo and Messi should topple the list anyday of the week, but a whole lotta factors are considered including age, performances and marketability.

The next time you come here to spew balderdash, I will have you beheaded.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 8:35am On Jan 17, 2017
dmcdad:

Oga, na jargons you just type. Complete rubbish! Now tell me the criteria they use, since you have a good foundational knowledge of how they go about it.

Meanwhile, bring up where Hazard was valued just below Messi... No be to come here to spew anything you like. Plus, even if that ever happened, it would be recorded that he was below someone, Messi in this case and not ever regarded as the most valuable.

Meanwhile, it has nothing to do with scoring goals you neophyte! If it were about goals, then Ronaldo and Messi should topple the list anyday of the week, but a whole lotta factors are considered including age, performances and marketability.

The next time you come here to spew balderdash, I will have you beheaded.cheesy

OK, I hear you. Neymar is the most valued Player in the World, another big achievement for him.
Happy now? When u go address d Pep part cheesy

ddippset:
why you dey insult na! why you dey vex na?

No vex bro
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:37am On Jan 17, 2017
Chelseafan1:

OK, I hear you. Neymar is the most valued Player in the World, another big achievement for him.

No vex bro
no wahala. just take am easy.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by CONTEDDICTED: 9:43am On Jan 17, 2017
Barca fans don't want to be associated with Pep.... Chai, human beings are wicked

Ollah1,Debroslink...oya come oo

I hope you guys can understand the EPL hype now
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:47am On Jan 17, 2017
Chelseafan1:

No vex bro
Bros... Pep part no concern me. As you see me carry Neymar for head, you don see me carry Pep matter for head?cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 11:39am On Jan 17, 2017
freaklesschild:
Valdez stats are mouthwaterin comparing to the other top keepers because he played for a smaller team,and who would likely concede many Goals

I am neither here nor there.

Truly considering the team he plays for his performance should be commendable.

But that is perception.

Objectively and statistics wise his numbers would likely.not be the best.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 11:40am On Jan 17, 2017
TRendlona:
Villa is one crazy a$s niqqa grin
So.you are too naive to know a photoshoped image.
A poor one for that matter.

I always tell you to stop following troll twitter handles but you refuse to learn.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 11:53am On Jan 17, 2017
You are right! He only does it more brutally against us grin
10d0ve:
I have seen him produce a MOTM performance vs Madrid on 3 or ocassions
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 12:39pm On Jan 17, 2017
Some once said Zlatan can't do it in Epl,League 1 was rubbish. The old pensioner is a joint top scorer now in the Epl.

Costa could only boast of being the top scorer for his club while in La Liga, he's now bossing the Epl as a joint top scorer.

The worst of all, Alexis, a Liga reject now dominating the Epl, a joint top scorer and many are even begging for his signature.

The Epl hype is just so real grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by CONTEDDICTED: 1:36pm On Jan 17, 2017
sebod:
Some once said Zlatan can't do it in Epl,League 1 was rubbish. The old pensioner is a joint top scorer now in the Epl.

Costa could only boast of being the top scorer for his club while in La Liga, he's now bossing the Epl as a joint top scorer.

The worst of all, Alexis, a Liga reject now dominating the Epl, a joint top scorer and many are even begging for his signature.

The Epl hype is just so real grin grin grin

When call Barca fans slowpoke now the slightly sensible ones will feel insulted not knowing it's people like this that actually insults them

Whoever doubted Costa?? Olodo
You even went ahead to show how clueless you are by calling Alexis a LA liga reject... Alexis that balled for Barca

This is a league making Aspas that EPL turned to Mr Ibu look like the lovechild of Romario and Bastituta
Nzonzi looking like Gullit

Jovetic who isn't just an EPL reject, even Serie A rejected him... Nigga has 2 goals in 2 games against the best team in Spain, all from the bench

Samir Nasri, the fat man balling against pregnant defenders of your league

Our Suarez is scoring like he is playing against his grandma

While we have the Nolito your Club almost died for getting benched by Raheem Sterling and Jesus Navas

Otamendi that destroyed and decimated every attacker in your league is getting washed on weekly basis by every attacker good enough to move his body and the ball

The best keeper in LA liga last season is legit the worst we have ever seen in EPL for 30 years now, On Sunday he conceded goals from every direction - To the left, the right, Chipped over him and played under him

To top it all, The Messiah of your clueless fan base is considering his retirement plans after just 6 months in
Hell

Give the fat Steve Bruce Dunlop slippers and ankle socks and he will boss that league

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 1:47pm On Jan 17, 2017
CONTEDDICTED:
Barca fans don't want to be associated with Pep.... Chai, human beings are wicked

Ollah1,Debroslink...oya come oo

I hope you guys can understand the EPL hype now

Which mumu hype? Madrid went 16 matches unbeaten in the league and they are only one point ahead.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 1:53pm On Jan 17, 2017
CONTEDDICTED:

When call Barca fans slowpoke now the slightly sensible ones will feel insulted not knowing it's people like this that actually insults them

Whoever doubted Costa?? Olodo
You even went ahead to show how clueless you are by calling Alexis a LA liga reject... Alexis that balled for Barca

This is a league making Aspas that EPL turned to Mr Ibu look like the lovechild of Romario and Bastituta
Nzonzi looking like Gullit

Jovetic who isn't just an EPL reject, even Serie A rejected him... Nigga has 2 goals in 2 games against the best team in Spain, all from the bench

Samir Nasri, the fat man balling against pregnant defenders of your league

Our Suarez is scoring like he is playing against his grandma

While we have the Nolito your Club almost died for getting benched by Raheem Sterling and Jesus Navas

Otamendi that destroyed and decimated every attacker in your league is getting washed on weekly basis by every attacker good enough to move his body and the ball

The best keeper in LA liga last season is legit the worst we have ever seen in EPL for 30 years now, On Sunday he conceded goals from every direction - To the left, the right, Chipped over him and played under him

To top it all, The Messiah of your clueless fan base is considering his retirement plans after just 6 months in
Hell

Give the fat Steve Bruce Dunlop slippers and ankle socks and he will boss that league

Mourinholic-Bigkesh-conteddicted......(Pepholic) grin
Calm down and take things easy, nobody is engaging you in any battle skekpite tongue grin
You have once asked the league be handed over to City when they were doing fine and your club was struggling. Maybe it's time for City too to taste part of the struggle.

Alexis was a Barca reject as he was dimmed surplus for requirement, hence, a Liga reject since Barca is part of Liga. He's not only bossing your league but also wanted by many shekpites too.

We can keep this simple and fun without towing the insult lane sir, I don't do that.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 17, 2017
usbcable:

He retired from international football years ago.

That is the only guy I fear in that team.

Any time he plays a big club he brings his A game. Idiot.

thought i was the only ne who noticed his beast form against barca and real undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by CONTEDDICTED: 2:46pm On Jan 17, 2017
sebod:

Mourinholic-Bigkesh-conteddicted......(Pepholic) grin
Calm down and take things easy, nobody is engaging you in any battle skekpite tongue grin
You have once asked the league be handed over to City when they were doing fine and your club was struggling. Maybe it's time for City too to taste part of the struggle.

Alexis was a Barca reject as he was dimmed surplus for requirement, hence, a Liga reject since Barca is part of Liga. He's not only bossing your league but also wanted by many shekpites too.

We can keep this simple and fun without towing the insult lane sir, I don't do that.
That was me being angry when we were doing really bad

You sold Alexis not because he wasn't good enough for Barca but because he was too good to sit on the bench for Neymar
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by freaklesschild(m): 2:48pm On Jan 17, 2017
usbcable:

I am neither here nor there.

Truly considering the team he plays for his performance should be commendable.

But that is perception.

Objectively and statistics wise his numbers would likely.not be the best.

yea na true you talk bro...but i never expected him have a good season after the spell he had at man utd and how people were using mouth to downcast the guy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:55pm On Jan 17, 2017
CONTEDDICTED:

You sold Alexis not because he wasn't good enough for Barca but because he was too good to sit on the bench for Neymar
Hence, surplus to requirement. Ahh, English sef.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by CONTEDDICTED: 3:09pm On Jan 17, 2017
dmcdad:

Hence, surplus to requirement. Ahh, English sef.cheesy

So you telling me Alexis is not good enough for Barca's bench

Cos you are feeling like Soyinka now

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by freaklesschild(m): 3:39pm On Jan 17, 2017
Rafinha injured but no return date have been fixed yet...would miss out in the copa clash with sociedad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 3:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Post Hazard value at any time you wish
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 4:03pm On Jan 17, 2017
CONTEDDICTED:

You were angry when you guys were doing really bad, City too are now doing really bad.
If you guys could bounce back after the struggle and are now doing really well, does that not suggest that City too could be bounce back? That's not to absolve Pep of any blame here as some of his decisions have been outrageous.( still wonder what Zabaleta would be doing in any team's midfield).

Alexis was sold because he couldn't get into the 1st 11 which made him surplus to requirement.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SIRcumalot: 4:28pm On Jan 17, 2017
sebod:

You were angry when you guys were doing really bad, City too are now doing really bad.
If you guys could bounce back after the struggle and are now doing really well, does that not suggest that City too could be bounce back? That's not to absolve Pep of any blame here as some of his decisions have been outrageous.( still wonder what Zabaleta would be doing in any team's midfield).

Alexis was sold because he couldn't get into the 1st 11 which made him surplus to requirement.
make I help you.
as a Pep supporter.
it obvious to everybody,Pep included that zabaleta is just as good as Lahm that na why he tried zabaleta for middle.
he no work this time but he go work against spurs this weekend.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 5:26pm On Jan 17, 2017
SIRcumalot:

make I help you.
as a Pep supporter.
it obvious to everybody,Pep included that zabaleta is just as good as Lahm that na why he tried zabaleta for middle.
he no work this time but he go work against spurs this weekend.
That old zabeleta does not have the sense of versatility Lahm has. I didn't watch the match, but he goofed big time.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 17, 2017
Sevilla fans after the end of the game were surrounding R/Madrid bus and repeatedly saying "you don't have Messi to beat us in our stadium."

People weh know...know. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:44pm On Jan 17, 2017
CONTEDDICTED:

So you telling me Alexis is not good enough for Barca's bench
Cos you are feeling like Soyinka now
Bro abeg I no get power for this back-and-forth thingy.cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2011) (2012) (2013) (2014) (2015) (2016) (2017) ... (6192) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Ijustwantto, a4turitoroman, oliverano and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.