Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,699 members, 7,809,645 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2015) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4572508 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2012) (2013) (2014) (2015) (2016) (2017) (2018) ... (6180) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:27pm On Jan 17, 2017
dmcdad:

Bro abeg I no get power for this back-and-forth thingy.cheesy
I tell you that guy waka come with enough energy. and e be like na only him waka come.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ElDeeVee(m): 9:42pm On Jan 17, 2017
CONTEDDICTED:

When call Barca fans slowpoke now the slightly sensible ones will feel insulted not knowing it's people like this that actually insults them

Whoever doubted Costa?? Olodo
You even went ahead to show how clueless you are by calling Alexis a LA liga reject... Alexis that balled for Barca

This is a league making Aspas that EPL turned to Mr Ibu look like the lovechild of Romario and Bastituta
Nzonzi looking like Gullit

Jovetic who isn't just an EPL reject, even Serie A rejected him... Nigga has 2 goals in 2 games against the best team in Spain, all from the bench

Samir Nasri, the fat man balling against pregnant defenders of your league

Our Suarez is scoring like he is playing against his grandma

While we have the Nolito your Club almost died for getting benched by Raheem Sterling and Jesus Navas

Otamendi that destroyed and decimated every attacker in your league is getting washed on weekly basis by every attacker good enough to move his body and the ball

The best keeper in LA liga last season is legit the worst we have ever seen in EPL for 30 years now, On Sunday he conceded goals from every direction - To the left, the right, Chipped over him and played under him

To top it all, The Messiah of your clueless fan base is considering his retirement plans after just 6 months in
Hell

Give the fat Steve Bruce Dunlop slippers and ankle socks and he will boss that league

This is like the best post I've seen in a long time. You killed it, bro
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 10:06pm On Jan 17, 2017
This afcon con boring like Kilode angry
, 5 draws from opening 8 games.

every team just dey get coulibaly for back.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:12am On Jan 18, 2017
bykebyke:
Sevilla fans after the end of the game were surrounding R/Madrid bus and repeatedly saying "you don't have Messi to beat us in our stadium."

People weh know...know. grin
You sure say no be you lead them? cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:13am On Jan 18, 2017
ddippset:
I tell you that guy waka come with enough energy. and e be like na only him waka come.
As in ehn... Merry-go-round.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:01am On Jan 18, 2017
make una help me ask mods wetin my friend do them?

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 6:44am On Jan 18, 2017
Lionel Messi has rejected the first contract offer tabled by Barcelona.

OKDiario says Barca offered Messi a new deal worth €30 million-a-year, plus another €5 million-a-year in bonuses. But the response has been negative.

Beyond the money on offer, Messi is also demanding a unique clause in his new contract.

The Argentine wants the power to VETO any new coaching appointment during the length of his deal. It's a demand that has unsettled the Barca boardroom, says Don Balon.

Messi is continuing to push Sevilla coach Jorge Sampaoli as a replacement for Luis Enrique.

The veto option isn't a deal breaker, but he is pushing for greater influence when it comes to the next coach.

Read more at http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/lionel-messi-demands-special-veto-option-in-new-barcelona-deal-4164565#2TEcP59T5cDMf3TZ.99

Messi get mind oh... shocked lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by scantee(m): 6:45am On Jan 18, 2017
usbcable:

Which is.more of you guys concern?
The FACT we surpassed your less than a year old unbeaten record or the fact that you are still 2 points behind us?

This unbeaten run pain una well a tongue

Bro for all I care just accept the defeat.
Happy new year shaa, whatsup ur end?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 6:55am On Jan 18, 2017
coded01:

OKDiario says Barca offered Messi a new deal worth €30 million-a-year, plus another €5 million-a-year in bonuses. But the response has been negative.

Beyond the money on offer, Messi is also demanding a unique clause in his new contract.

The Argentine wants the power to VETO any new coaching appointment during the length of his deal. It's a demand that has unsettled the Barca boardroom, says Don Balon.

Messi is continuing to push Sevilla coach Jorge Sampaoli as a replacement for Luis Enrique.

The veto option isn't a deal breaker, but he is pushing for greater influence when it comes to the next coach.

Read more at http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/lionel-messi-demands-special-veto-option-in-new-barcelona-deal-4164565#2TEcP59T5cDMf3TZ.99

I don't believe a word of this story.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 7:07am On Jan 18, 2017
ddippset:
I don't believe a word of this story.

I shock too... shocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:11am On Jan 18, 2017
coded01:

I shock too... shocked
marca is saying something different. marca says the club hasn't approached messi with any contract after the earlier one was turned down.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AbuMikey(m): 7:55am On Jan 18, 2017
coded01:

gringringrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:41am On Jan 18, 2017
coded01:

Hmmm. Make I no talk first.lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 10:04am On Jan 18, 2017
dmcdad:

Hmmm. Make I no talk first.lipsrsealed
its bulllshit.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:24am On Jan 18, 2017
ddippset:
its bulllshit.
Not like I believe it, but it would be wrong to dimiss it out of hand.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 11:28am On Jan 18, 2017
dmcdad:
Here are the 10 most expensive players in the world according to the CIES:

How come an overrated Neymar is far more valuable than Hazard? Besides, look at their positions.cheesy

Cc: Chelseafan1, raumdeuter.
With this it is now official you don't know football.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:31am On Jan 18, 2017
hensben:
With this it is now official you don't know football.
Thanks. Oya shift!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 18, 2017
coded01:

Fake.
Won't blame him if true though,hasn't played under a good coach for 4years now.
Tata Martino,Luis Enrique,Tata Martino,Bauza.grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 18, 2017
Aleix Vidal left out of tomorrow's match day squad.grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:48pm On Jan 18, 2017
bykebyke:
Fake. Won't blame him if true though,hasn't played under a good coach for 4years now. Tata Martino,Luis Enrique,Tata Martino,Bauza.grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 2:23pm On Jan 18, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Oga go sleep, who doesn't know the criteria for making this last, should I post that of Hazard after that successful season with Chelsea?

Post that of Hazard
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 3:00pm On Jan 18, 2017
bykebyke:
Aleix Vidal left out of tomorrow's match day squad.grin

Are you kidding me? shocked shocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 18, 2017
homesteady:

Are you kidding me? shocked shocked
Nope.grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 3:46pm On Jan 18, 2017
bykebyke:

Nope.grin

Na WA ohh! I don just tire for this Enrique!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 3:48pm On Jan 18, 2017
No offside rule!

This would be bad for teams that use very highline defense like us!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 5:34pm On Jan 18, 2017
Is mancity planning to dump bravo already? they are going for oblak.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 6:43pm On Jan 18, 2017
[url][/url]
coded01:

even the acclaimed writer has denied it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 8:09pm On Jan 18, 2017
ElDeeVee:

This is like the best post I've seen in a long time. You killed it, bro

Azzzin, I was impressed, he killed it big time, even Sebod couldn't counter it. cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 9:37pm On Jan 18, 2017
Ronaldo passes are a source of comic relief grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:00pm On Jan 18, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Azzzin, I was impressed, he killed it big time, even Sebod couldn't counter it. cheesy cheesy
There was actually no point countering since he didn't address the 3 points raised.

Is Zlatan not a top joint scorer in the epl after many have thought he couldn't do it the way he did it in France?
Is Costa not a top joint scorer in epl, what he could not do in La Liga?
Is Alexis not a joint top scorer in epl? Is he not a Barca reject?
Those were the points raised by Sebod sir!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 10:24pm On Jan 18, 2017
sebod:

There was actually no point countering since he didn't address the 3 points raised.

Is Zlatan not a top joint scorer in the epl after many have thought he couldn't do it the way he did it in France?
Is Costa not a top joint scorer in epl, what he could not do in La Liga?
Is Alexis not a joint top scorer in epl? Is he not a Barca reject?
Those were the points raised by Sebod sir!

It goes both ways, the guys he mentioned left the EPL to go flourish in Spain, nevermind cr7 who has gone on to win several awards and even multiple Ballon D'or, Suarez nko, Modric, Bale...

Most players peak around 26 - 28 depending, Costa, Sanchez left your league and came to the EPL when they peaked. It's nothing strangle, they would still perform well if they were still in Spain.

The players he mentioned have all improved and became better since they moved on from EPL to Laliga, what are we now saying.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:41pm On Jan 18, 2017
Lmaooooo grin grin

Madrid ohh!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2012) (2013) (2014) (2015) (2016) (2017) (2018) ... (6180) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.