Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2019) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4611913 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2016) (2017) (2018) (2019) (2020) (2021) (2022) ... (6198) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 19, 2017
Andrés Iniesta was substituted at half time due to a problem with his left calf. Tomorrow, he will have more tests in Barcelona.

Fück.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isiterere(m): 11:33pm On Jan 19, 2017
[quote author=freaklesschild post=52958201][/quote]

I think so.

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:36pm On Jan 19, 2017
bykebyke:
Last time we won at Anoeta was in 2007 and we didn't win anything that season.
We also did not win there during Tata tenure and yet went trophyless . So what's your point? lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:39pm On Jan 19, 2017
10d0ve:
JP abiakwa with Lucho praise
Kee ife mere m agaghi e ji too ya ? He's a Barca legend and he helped us break our miserable curse. grin

Enrique o gi nwe aka !!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 11:39pm On Jan 19, 2017
bykebyke:
This time we are definitely winning something, just worried about Iniesta n the fact that we are not really playing well this season, the results is all that matters to some (I'm not part of it)
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:40pm On Jan 19, 2017
bykebyke:

Me sef deh fear too o.

Worst part be say we no play well to break the mumu curse. lipsrsealed
What's your definition of playing well?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:42pm On Jan 19, 2017
bykebyke:
We won also in 2005/2006 at anoeta and we won the liga and UCL.

So Relax! cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 11:42pm On Jan 19, 2017
jpmoriarti:
Kee ife mere m agaghi e ji too ya ? He's a Barca legend and he helped us break our miserable curse. grin

Enrique o gi nwe aka !!!
Hahaha... what now happens to Neymar''s genius? Sha you n Enrique deserves a sound night rest today tho
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:43pm On Jan 19, 2017
10d0ve:
This time we are definitely winning something, just worried about Iniesta n the fact that we are not really playing well this season, the results is all that matters to some (I'm not part of it)
History remembers winners only not those who played better.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 11:44pm On Jan 19, 2017
jpmoriarti:
History remembers winners only not those who played better.
Guy this is Barca not stoke... haba ?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:47pm On Jan 19, 2017
10d0ve:
Hahaha... what now happens to Neymar''s genius? Sha you n Enrique deserves a sound night rest today tho
Neyboi played well and scored the decisive goal. Yet we have scored more goals there at other times but still failed to win.

Enrique o bu gi nwe aka!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 11:51pm On Jan 19, 2017
jpmoriarti:
Neyboi played well and scored the decisive goal. Yet we have scored more goals there at other times but still failed to win.

Enrique o bu gi nwe aka!
Enrique echiche ya Di ka onye ime ezi grin... if he ends up getting an extension (contract) I will only start watching barca from January.. (it is almost impossible to have an awful first n 2nd half of the season)
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 19, 2017
dmcdad:

We won also in 2005/2006 at anoeta and we won the liga and UCL.

So Relax! cheesy
That time them never place the curse. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:52pm On Jan 19, 2017
10d0ve:
Wake up! The time that Barca goes to opponent's house and dominate them to submission is well and truly over. Guardiola is even finding it a herculean task to replicate same in PL. Other teams have learned too. Give them credit and don't imagine Barcelona must continue to dominate any team they see all the time.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 19, 2017
jpmoriarti:
What's your definition of playing well?
Playing aesthetically..Today we just grinded out a result.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 11:55pm On Jan 19, 2017
bykebyke:

No come carry another superstitious theory come wey go ft develop to another curse. We are winning 2 trophies (at least) this season, ( n in jp''s books, it will be of his best seasons in recent times) cos we won a trophy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:55pm On Jan 19, 2017
10d0ve:
Of course everyone would want us to play well and win there, but come on, cut these guys some slack. They managed to pull a victory somewhere they've not been able to do so for 10 years, and here we are talking about playing well.

Ia it that we we now like Madrid fans who have short memories or we are just naturally ingrates?

Don't get me wrong though... I want a victory with good football, but I have seen cases we played well there and still lost. As far aa Anoeta is concerned, a victory is all that's needed. After now, we can talk about playing well and winning still. But for the benefit of breaking the curse, I'd take this win over playing well anyday of the week when it comes to playing at Anoeta.

Let's just appreciate the fact that we have been able to break the curse. You'd agree it's more important than playing good football there. Doesn't mean playing good football as well as winning shouldn't be our goal, but then... You know the rest.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:55pm On Jan 19, 2017
10d0ve:
Enrique echiche ya Di ka onye ime ezi grin... if he ends up getting an extension (contract) I will only start watching barca from January.. (it is almost impossible to have an awful first n 2nd half of the season)
My fear is he'll reject any contract offer. I believe this season will be his last. I'll definitely loathe to see him leave. He made us relevant again after the disaster that was Martino.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:56pm On Jan 19, 2017
bykebyke:
So now them don lift am. So?cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 11:59pm On Jan 19, 2017
jpmoriarti:
Wake up! The time that Barca goes to opponent's house and dominate them to submission is well and truly over. Guardiola is even finding it a herculean task to replicate same in PL. Other teams have learned too. Give them credit and don't imagine Barcelona must continue to dominate any team they see all the time.
Not when we can't dominate osasuna and the rest at nou camp albeit; winning....There's a reason they rate pep's barca higher than Fergie's 07 to 2011 united, they don't just grind out results, they do it in style
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:59pm On Jan 19, 2017
bykebyke:

Playing aesthetically..Today we just grinded out a result.
As for me, if you have won a game, you must have played well otherwise why didn't your opponent win ?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 12:02am On Jan 20, 2017
dmcdad:

Of course everyone would want us to play well and win there, but come on, cut these guys some slack. They managed to pull a victory somewhere they've not been able to do so for 10 years, and here we are talking about playing well.

Ia it that we we now like Madrid fans who have short memories or we are just naturally ingrates?

Don't get me wrong though... I want a victory with good football, but I have seen cases we played well there and still lost. As far aa Anoeta is concerned, a victory is all that's needed. After now, we can talk about playing well and winning still. But for the benefit of breaking the curse, I'd take this win over playing well anyday of the week when it comes to playing at Anoeta.

Let's just appreciate the fact that we have been able to break the curse. You'd agree it's more important than playing good football there. Doesn't mean playing good football as well as winning shouldn't be our goal, but then... You know the rest.
oga u totally misunderstood me. I am not in any way referring to this match, (cos I couldn't even see the match) I was just giving a summary of our season thus far, n TBH, I don't expect us to play to our strength or even play well at anoeta
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 20, 2017
jpmoriarti:
As for me, if you have won a game, you must have played well otherwise why didn't your opponent win ?
Jesus fücking Christ.

Nigga stop being so Results oriented.
We all watch football to be entertained..If all we cared about were results..we would check scores after the game. angry undecided lipsrsealed

FFS.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 12:04am On Jan 20, 2017
jpmoriarti:
My fear is he'll reject any contract offer. I believe this season will be his last. I'll definitely loathe to see him leave. He made us relevant again after the disaster that was Martino.
I must celebrate his departure tho wink. Onye mgbe ochie of a coach
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:05am On Jan 20, 2017
10d0ve:
oga u totally misunderstood me. I am not in any way referring to this match, (cos I couldn't even see the match) I was just giving a summary of our season thus far, n TBH, I don't expect us to play to our strength or even play well at anoeta
I'm sorry I misquoted you. I thought you actually referred to this match.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 12:07am On Jan 20, 2017
10d0ve:
Not when we can't dominate osasuna and the rest at nou camp albeit; winning....There's a reason they rate pep's barca higher than Fergie's 07 to 2011 united, they don't just grind out results, they do it in style
Thankfully we still have Guardiola, the inventor of aethestic football, struggling in EPL to replicate the model he effortlessly implemented at Barcelona. If it is that easy, why does he struggle? Simple answer is that other teams have learned that style as well as how to render it ineffective.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 20, 2017
bykebyke:
E be like say una misunderstand me.

I never expected us to play well today.

The stat above has me in shock..Was it worth it winning at Anoeta today if we could possibly go trophy less this season?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 12:08am On Jan 20, 2017
jpmoriarti:
Did you seriously type this?? You must be a Russian! What's the essence of watching then? Just check Lives core.com
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 20, 2017
jpmoriarti:
Thankfully we still have Guardiola, the inventor of aethestic football, struggling in EPL to replicate the model he effortlessly implemented at Barcelona. If it is that easy, why does he struggle? Simple answer is that other teams have learned that style as well as how to render it ineffective.
Nigga shut up.

Guardiola also implemented his style at Bayern.

Yes..Like he is going to teach fraud players like Clichy and Sagna to be Tiki Taka gods. undecided undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 12:11am On Jan 20, 2017
bykebyke:

Jesus fücking Christ.

Nigga stop being so Results oriented.
We all watch football to be entertained..If all we cared about were results..we would check scores after the game. angry undecided lipsrsealed

FFS.
You're swearing with Jesus' name. I have no hand in this
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 12:11am On Jan 20, 2017
jpmoriarti:
All system/coach has their flaws, pep is rigid to a fault yes, but he's inventive, don't be carried away by his recent struggles, it happens to everyone...if all we needed was result, then we could as well hire Don capello
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 12:14am On Jan 20, 2017
bykebyke:

Nigga shut up.

Guardiola also implemented his style at Bayern.

Yes..Like he is going to teach fraud players like Clichy and Sagna to be Tiki Taka gods. undecided undecided
All his fullbacks are mediocre, old, foolish! I still can't forget sagna consistently throwing a ball straight to an opponent at the Euro final, which finally led to a goal...I just blame pep for having faith in those old men

(1) (2) (3) ... (2016) (2017) (2018) (2019) (2020) (2021) (2022) ... (6198) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Kilishihunter, FergieRaww(m), GrammarNazi1(m), andrewbaba44, BlueAngel444 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.