Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,525 members, 7,954,983 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:38 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2022) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4806301 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2019) (2020) (2021) (2022) (2023) (2024) (2025) ... (6318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Odunharry(m): 11:05pm On Jan 21, 2017
sad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 11:23pm On Jan 21, 2017
for those comlaining of favors from Laliga president;

The La Liga president might influence kick off times, but not refs. That privilege goes to Villar – president of RFEF (supported massively by Laporta and is his good friend), vicepresident is J.Gaspar – ex-vicepresident of Barca, outspoken antimadrista. Has said that he wants to hurt Madrid as much as is in his power etc.

saw this somewhere. so what is pique on all about
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 5:43am On Jan 22, 2017
Tval:
I dey fine bro.. And you?

Fine... Thanks... wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pamcode(m): 9:54am On Jan 22, 2017
bykebyke:
First,Neymar is Back.

Second,Neymar grows.

Third,Neymar has returned.

And you people thought I was being harsh on him. grin
what makes you think all Barca fans can speak or understand Spanish.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pamcode(m): 10:02am On Jan 22, 2017
bykebyke:
Sergio Agüero has now failed to score in every game he's played against sides currently in the top-7 this season:

6 games
0 goals

Gabriel Jesus came on and had a massive impact.

Hope Bauza is watching...I no wan see Aguero for squad list against Chile. angry
That Aguero effed up sha. He made some mistakes that an experienced Striker shouldn't make. It like he has lost his confidence .
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 10:13am On Jan 22, 2017
usbcable:

The La Liga president might influence kick off times, but not refs. That privilege goes to Villar – president of RFEF (supported massively by Laporta and is his good friend), vicepresident is J.Gaspar – ex-vicepresident of Barca, outspoken antimadrista. Has said that he wants to hurt Madrid as much as is in his power etc.

Javier Tebas is not transparent at all, he's a camouflaging corrupt leader.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 10:23am On Jan 22, 2017
Dear cules,just bcus we wanna defend pep doesn't mean should we discredit Aguero,

He is by far the best striker in the EPL (when on form) and for me the third best striker in the world( behind Suarez and lewandoski) but he is currently off form now,which can happen to any player.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 10:27am On Jan 22, 2017
usbcable:

Then don't complain when we post random tweets bcus it could be real also

you saw it somewhere, and you believed it bcus it is anti-barca.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 10:32am On Jan 22, 2017
Upnepaa:
Dear cules,just bcus we wanna defend pep doesn't mean should we discredit Aguero,

He is by far the best striker in the EPL (when on form) and for me the third best striker in the world( behind Suarez and lewandoski) but he is currently off form now,which can happen to any player.
Aguero may be a great striker (cos his primary job is to score goals) but he's a also a terrible teammate just like sturridge cos he's way too selfish to be a team player...That's why he's too useless for the NT where they don't have too many playmakers creating, n have to depend on team play..this isn't about pep!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 22, 2017
pamcode:
what makes you think all Barca fans can speak or understand Spanish.
I didn't type anything in Spanish,did I?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 22, 2017
Upnepaa:

I would say this is just him being off form too,but having seen him like this with Argentina since 2011.It's just the way he plays when asked to do more.
I see him as massively overrated.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pamcode(m): 10:52am On Jan 22, 2017
bykebyke:

I didn't type anything in Spanish,did I?
The pics you posted were in Spanish. Isn't it. I didn't get what you were trying to prove.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 22, 2017
pamcode:
The pics you posted were in Spanish. Isn't it. I didn't get what you were trying to prove.
I translated everything na,The papers were about how Neymar has come back into form.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:44am On Jan 22, 2017
http://www.theplayerstribune.com/letter-to-my-younger-self-ronaldinho/

"At Barcelona, you’ll hear about this kid on the youth team. He wears number 10 like you. He’s small like you. He plays with the ball like you. You and your teammates will go watch him play for Barcelona’s youth squad, and at that moment you’ll know he’s going to be more than a great footballer. The kid is different. His name is Leo Messi.

You’ll tell the coaches to bring him up to play with you on the senior side. When he arrives, the Barcelona players will be talking about him like the Brazilian players were talking about you.

I want you to give him one piece of advice.

Tell him, “Play with happiness. Play free. Just play with the ball.”

Even when you are gone, the free style will live on in Barcelona through Messi."

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 5:16pm On Jan 22, 2017
Upnepaa:

Then don't complain when we post random tweets bcus it could be real also

you saw it somewhere, and you believed it bcus it is anti-barca.

There is a difference between posting troll tweets and posting opinions.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 22, 2017
Barca line-up vs Eibar: Ter Stegen, Roberto, Mathieu, Umtiti, Alba, Arda Turan, Busquets, Rakitic, Messi, Suarez, Neymar

If we don't win today I'm blaming two persons.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 22, 2017
bykebyke:
Barca line-up vs Eibar: Ter Stegen, Roberto, Mathieu, Umtiti, Alba, Arda Turan, Busquets, Rakitic, Messi, Suarez, Neymar

If we don't win today I'm blaming two persons.
Sorry 3.

Arda Turan in midfield.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 7:28pm On Jan 22, 2017
I really enjoyed Osasuna vs Sevilla game. 7 goals thriller
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 7:46pm On Jan 22, 2017
Mathieu undecided undecided undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 7:56pm On Jan 22, 2017
Mathieu
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 8:38pm On Jan 22, 2017
this Enrique no get sense! turan in midfield again??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dubylhover(m): 9:07pm On Jan 22, 2017
Pls how is barca playing??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 9:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
Goalllll

Dennis... Even if you came on for Busquets to score, you are still under my radar.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 9:23pm On Jan 22, 2017
65% possession. I want more goals.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 22, 2017
Three types of Luis Enrique's tactics.

We are currently seeing the second one.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:38pm On Jan 22, 2017
Bykebyke ur comments are disgraceful!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 22, 2017
jpmoriarti:
Bykebyke ur comments are disgraceful!
Shut up.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 22, 2017
Messi running the show.

Messi FC.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 22, 2017
grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 9:49pm On Jan 22, 2017
This Eibar are not joking ohh!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 22, 2017
GOAL!!!!!

Tho I'm not watching

Who scored sef?

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 22, 2017
Messi my boy.

^^^Denis Suarez. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2019) (2020) (2021) (2022) (2023) (2024) (2025) ... (6318) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: jpmoriarti(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.