Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2025) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4605827 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2022) (2023) (2024) (2025) (2026) (2027) (2028) ... (6194) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 4:09pm On Jan 24, 2017
CONTEDDICTED:

Pedro isn't slow and lazy
I need to know the definition of laziness. By the way, Zlatan says hi @slow grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 4:09pm On Jan 24, 2017
randomperson:

Or the way they are catching 35 year old Ibra, or David Silva, or Mata or Cazorla... These players are not fast too now
I wonder ooo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 24, 2017
diggz:

Shocking this year after how many matches? Bros calm down Na January we still dey o....
Na why I say this year na. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 24, 2017
Chanchit:

Dem never see anything. Sebi he collect mic for ballon d'or to shout to the world that he's the best, I wonder if he still feels the same way.
He still thinks the same way.
Man himself has believed the hype the media created about him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 24, 2017
The Cadbury Premier League. grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 5:07pm On Jan 24, 2017
CONTEDDICTED:
If we catch that lazy slow Busquet in EPL.. ..chai Chai Chai
You guys will pity him.. .Not in LA liga where he has 45secs to decide on the ball

A 35yr old striker is one of the top scorers in your league
The same league where the top scorers are from La Liga.

The old Yaya Toure that is as slow as grease that Busquets chased out of Barcelona dey destroy EPL players day and night with his fat self
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 5:11pm On Jan 24, 2017
airmark:

Help me ask the apari ramuzaki. That was how they were hailing pep, bravo and Valdez in barca, until they got to epl and got exposed as frauds. Bravo can't even SAVE a phone number right now. My prayer is for busquets to mistakenly leave barca before he reaches 30 years, because age would be their excuse if he starts failing woefully at 30+ in epl . No sensible coach will use him in an high intensity league, week in week out, without none of iniesta, xavi or messi pushing opposition back from attacking him.

These high intensity league forgot how to play when Busquets was helping Barca to destroyManure and ferguson twice in 2 cl finals or did they ban them from intensity?

The high intensity failed to help Arsenal all the time Busquets and Barca were impregnating them with every season or did the CL stop Arsenal from intensity

The high intensity failed to help Man city everytime Barca was beating them like a dead snake until Pep won the first game for City vs Barca

Costa and Sanchez are destroying the EPL currently. All their fantasy they couldnt achieve in La Liga they are doing it with EPL useless jambody all brawns no brains defenders

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:35pm On Jan 24, 2017
Chanchit:
So marca is now suggesting cr7 reinvent himself after 4ballon. LMFAO
But this his rumored injury is a bad mews cos having him on the pitch is now a minus.
Zidane confirmed he would start tomorrow. So there you have it.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chanchit: 7:31pm On Jan 24, 2017
dmcdad:

Zidane confirmed he would start tomorrow. So there you have it.cheesy

Wonderful. I'm definitely paying to watch cr7 tomorrow.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 24, 2017
Halilovic to Las Palmas.

Rumors though.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:52pm On Jan 24, 2017
Chanchit:

Wonderful. I'm definitely paying to watch cr7 tomorrow.
cheesycheesycheesy
You wanna watch his world class performance?cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chanchit: 9:04pm On Jan 24, 2017
dmcdad:

cheesycheesycheesy

You wanna watch his world class performance?cheesy

Wetin we go do Na, he's the world best.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 10:17pm On Jan 24, 2017
raumdeuter:

[s]
These high intensity league forgot how to play when Busquets was helping Barca to destroyManure and ferguson twice in 2 cl finals or did they ban them from intensity?

The high intensity failed to help Arsenal all the time Busquets and Barca were impregnating them with every season or did the CL stop Arsenal from intensity

The high intensity failed to help Man city everytime Barca was beating them like a dead snake until Pep won the first game for City vs Barca

Costa and Sanchez are destroying the EPL currently. All their fantasy they couldnt achieve in La Liga they are doing it with EPL useless jambody all brawns no brains defenders[/s]
Valdez, bravo and pep are being battered and exposed as biggest frauds , busquets dare not engage in similar adventure into the epl. We know players that can survive, busquets is not one of them. There is a reason he's the only barca player playing since 2008 and never honoured by FIFA.

I was expecting you to list a match the sluggish dm dominated without the usual stars I listed below against an English team. You just successfully typed an empty rebuttal which as usual the "up barka " would applaud. Read slowly and carefully next time and bring something sensible to the table.

airmark:

No sensible coach will use him in an high intensity league, week in week out, without any of iniesta, xavi or messi pushing opposition back from attacking him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 24, 2017
airmark:

Valdez, bravo and pep are being battered and exposed as biggest frauds , busquets dare not engage in similar adventure into the epl. We know players that can survive, busquets is not one of them. There is a reason he's the only barca player playing since 2008 and never honoured by FIFA.

I was expecting you to list a match the sluggish dm dominated without the usual stars I listed below against an English team. You just successfully typed an empty rebuttal which as usual the "up barka " would applaud. Read slowly and carefully next time and bring something sensible to the table.

undecided undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 11:44pm On Jan 24, 2017
airmark:

See the foool so Busquets should be the only player on the field

Give us Busquets records vs English sides and lets see

It was because of Messi that Busquets won the world cup, It was because of Xavi that Busquets won the treble in 2015

Oh I get it its becase of the same "unproductive" Iniesta

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 12:09am On Jan 25, 2017
raumdeuter:

See the foool so Busquets should be the only player on the field

Give us Busquets records vs English sides and lets see

It was because of Messi that Busquets won the world cup, It was because of Xavi that Busquets won the treble in 2015

Oh I get it its becase of the same "unproductive" Iniesta

Busquets didn't win the world cup , Spain won it. The main stars who dragged Spain to win it , were all honoured by FIFA. Busqyets was just there to do what every rakitic would have done .
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 12:48am On Jan 25, 2017
airmark:
Busquets didn't win the world cup , Spain won it. The main stars who dragged Spain to win it , were all honoured by FIFA. Busqyets was just there to do what every rakitic would have done .

Yet Busquets was an important part of Spain that won the world cup and Euro cup without Messi
He was a part of Barca that won 3 CL titles including the treble in 2015 without Xavi

Suddenly its the unproductive Iniesta who is now the difference

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 12:57am On Jan 25, 2017
raumdeuter:

Yet Busquets was an important part of Spain that won the world cup and Euro cup without Messi
He was a part of Barca that won 3 CL titles including the treble in 2015 without Xavi

Suddenly its the unproductive Iniesta who is now the difference

You have problems with conjunction words or & and. At anytime at least two of the trio are with the sluggish dm , he's safe. Since xavi retired , we know how teams now sodomize Spain. This season is enough to justify my view. In the absence of iniesta , barca fans started climbing prayer mountains for their shattered midfield. Busquets was exposed. 10 years now , FIFA can't feel his impact.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:33am On Jan 25, 2017
airmark:

but ronaldo won euro 2016 abi?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 9:10am On Jan 25, 2017
ddippset:
but ronaldo won euro 2016 abi?

He was his team's highest goal scorer .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:12am On Jan 25, 2017
airmark:

He was his team's highest goal scorer .
and so ronaldo won euro 2016
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
airmark:

You have problems with conjunction words or & and. At anytime at least two of the trio are with the sluggish dm , he's safe. Since xavi retired , we know how teams now sodomize Spain. This season is enough to justify my view[b]. In the absence of iniesta , barca fans started climbing prayer mountains for their shattered midfield.[/b] Busquets was exposed. 10 years now , FIFA can't feel his impact.

Rakitic was also off form at that time plus Gomes and the rest. How do u expect a DM to click when there isn't a good AM or CM?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 12:57pm On Jan 25, 2017
ddippset:
and so ronaldo won euro 2016

He led the team to win it.

TRendlona:

Rakitic was also off form at that time plus Gomes and the rest. How do u expect a DM to click when there isn't a good AM or CM?

Now barcas am and cm were not good ? That situation would even bring out the best out of a monstrous dm, as he combats every attacks thrown at him . Would busquets have shown in a Southampton team of last season like wanyama ? Would he have done better in sevilla team where nzonzi is shinning? Would he have been combative like kante in Leicester of last term ? If you are an extraordinary player , people will still notice you among the ordinary ones, you don't need to follow them to die.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 1:07pm On Jan 25, 2017
airmark:

Now barcas am and cm were not good ? That situation would even bring out the best out of a monstrous dm, as he combats every attacks thrown at him . Would busquets have shown in a Southampton team of last season like wanyama ? Would he have done better in sevilla team where nzonzi is shinning? Would he have been combative like kante in Leicester of last term ? If you are an extraordinary player , people will still notice you among the ordinary ones, you don't need to follow them to die.
so there are now 3 different narratives to this; A. Ronaldo won euro 2016. B. Ronaldo led Portugal to win euro 2016. C. Portugal won euro 2016. this is a multiple choice question. choose the option which best describes what happened in France last year.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 25, 2017
airmark:

Off course he did his job as a DM only that it wasn't to expectation. Generally, our midfield has been $hit this season so don't blame it on Busquets alone.. Didn't u watch how he bossed the midfield over the years? You're using a single season to judge the whole career of a player. There's a reason why Busquets hasn't been benched in both Barca and Spain's squad since 2009 even up till this very second.

The players u mentioned above have in form players around them and are in a team that is presently hot..

Why was Hazard off form last season?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 4:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
ddippset:
so there are now 3 different narratives to this; A. Ronaldo won euro 2016. B. Ronaldo led Portugal to win euro 2016. C. Portugal won euro 2016. this is a multiple choice question. choose the option which best describes what happened in France last year.

I honoured you answering questions I wasn't supposed to answer in the first place, now it's getting ridiculous. This is where it stops.

TRendlona:

Off course he did his job as a DM only that it wasn't to expectation. Generally, our midfield has been $hit this season so don't blame it on Busquets alone.. Didn't u watch how he bossed the midfield over the years? You're using a single season to judge the whole career of a player. There's a reason why Busquets hasn't been benched in both Barca and Spain's squad since 2009 even up till this very second.

The players u mentioned above have in form players around them and are in a team that is presently hot..

Why was Hazard off form last season?

May be you haven't joined barca and not on this board , when fans here were cursing him for playing poorly every season . I don't need to dig out confessions of your friends here when busquets was committing blunders. I did that in the past, you can ask your colleagues.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:21pm On Jan 25, 2017
airmark:

I honoured you answering questions I wasn't supposed to answer in the first place, now it's getting ridiculous. This is where it stops.

May be you haven't joined barca and not on this board , when fans here were cursing him for playing poorly every season . I don't need to dig out confessions of your friends here when busquets was committing blunders. I did that in the past, you can ask your colleagues.
you can't answer because you try to turn logic on its head. it's okay to say 'ronaldo won euro 2016' but not okay to say 'busquets won world cup 2010'. that's what you're telling us. lol. do we all seem so stupiid to you?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 9:29pm On Jan 25, 2017
All these SHEKPITIES sha...

SMH undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 9:36pm On Jan 25, 2017
ddippset:
you can't answer because you try to turn logic on its head. it's okay to say 'ronaldo won euro 2016' but not okay to say 'busquets won world cup 2014'. that's what you're telling us. do we all seem so stupiid to you?

I am not one of those that rate players first, based on a team achievement. That should be dropped at the door step of dayo and his likes. I always go for individual brilliance over team's . Ronaldo scored goals that helped his team and got honoured for that individually. Meanwhile, Germany won 2014 world cup , not Spain . The year Spain won it, FIFA honoured those responsible for it and busquets was not among. Why would you now juxtapose the two scenarios? Those who claimed Ronaldo won it and busquets didn't, may be right technically afterall.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 9:57pm On Jan 25, 2017
Barcelona possess one of the most underrated footballers in the history of the game in Sergio Busquets.
The Barca Number 5 is the best Central Defensive Midfielder in the world today but he doesn't seem to get the praises he deserves from the footballing world.
However, there are some football experts who understand the quality possessed by this Angel of a footballer.
Pep Guardiola (Bayern Munich's Coach) : "Busquets is the best defensive central midfielder in the world. He's tactically very strong and will only become more important for Barcelona in the future. He can follow in the footsteps of Carles Puyol and Xavi. He's very humble and calm, but doesn't mind speaking up when he sees fit either. If I was reincarnated as a player, I'd like to be like him."
Vicente Del Bosque: "If I were a player, I would like to be like Busquets."
Xavi: "Without Busquets, Barcelona and Spain could never had achieved what we have achieved."
Andres Iniesta: "The perfect player? Falcao's ability in the air, [Carles] Puyol's personality, Xavi's right foot, [Lionel] Messi's talent and left foot, [Sergio] Busquets' tactical awareness and Cristiano's eye for goal."
Pacho Maturana (Ex-Player/Coach): "For me, Sergio Busquets is the best player in the world. He never plays badly, always solves all the problems."
Cesar Luis Menotti (Ex-Player/Coach) : "He's one of the greatest talents that has been given to Spanish football. This is a discovery. The first time I saw Busquets playing, I called a friend and said: ‘I saw a player from an extinct species’. He's a star. An absolute talent."
Sergio Ramos (Real Madrid Player): "There are a number of players I like, but the one we perhaps need is Busquets."
Johan Cruyff (Barcelona Legend): "Positionally, he seems like a veteran with or without the ball. With the ball he makes what is difficult look easy: he disposes of the ball with one or two touches. Without the ball, he gives us a lesson: that of being in the right place to intercept and running just to recover the ball."
Vicente del Bosque: "You watch the game, you don't see Busquets. You watch Busquets, you see the whole game."
Vicente del Bosque: "Busquets makes everything look so easy that we sometimes don't realize how hard he works."
Yes, yes! They've said it all. Busquets is just too good. Apart from Messi, Busquets is the only player that dominates his position, he is far ahead of other Defensive Midfielders.
Although he has received his fair share of criticism for play-acting sometimes, he is still the best in his position and it is better we enjoy him while we can.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:01pm On Jan 25, 2017
How did we end up not buying Danilo?! Jesus is Lord! cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 10:03pm On Jan 25, 2017
2 own goals back to back...

Lord Danilo

(1) (2) (3) ... (2022) (2023) (2024) (2025) (2026) (2027) (2028) ... (6194) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.