Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2069) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4618841 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2066) (2067) (2068) (2069) (2070) (2071) (2072) ... (6203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by elrony(m): 10:56pm On Feb 14, 2017
Debroslink:

The game against Celta last year changed my view completely.

Some people's views have been changed tonight.

So what's your point?

The point is that;

Hang this "L" on ya neck you must!

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 10:56pm On Feb 14, 2017
When we said he was an average manager who thrived on MSN, they threw sextuple in our faces. Awon oloshi!
Oya carry ur sextuple go qualify for quarterfinal na....
Awon up Barka fans jati jati grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eph12(m): 10:57pm On Feb 14, 2017
sinizia:

Honestly speaking, I believe no matter the squad you guys put out, y'all would have still lost. I'm serious. Not a huge loss like this but still a loss at the end. Even if Rakitic had started he wouldnt have stopped the onslaught. This is because this Barcelona squad I general is not as awesome as the Barca of the past. Tell yourself the truth.

There's no longer Xavi. Iniesta is old. Messi is at least a bit below his prime. Busquest is not the same of the past. Alves is gone. Etc. Yet when someone like Messi who's reduced a bit is dragging the Barca squad almost single handedly, you think a day won't come when this sorta defeat will come?

Just take heart and accept the defeat. Barca won't be as brilliant as it was in past few years continously. One day, you guys will have to suffer losses and setbacks.
Gbam! Every top team must experience this and those that scale through are able to do so because of the brilliance and experience of the coach.

Barca has been trying to replace Xavi since. Iniesta is also there to be replaced. The midfield is a major part of this barca team.

I would say the team should play to the best of the present players and not trying to recreate the good old days of Xavi-Iniesta-Messi combination.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Khaytunechi: 10:57pm On Feb 14, 2017
cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 14, 2017
Meanwhile rabiot walks home with a heavy pocket tonight with Messi still in it cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 14, 2017
sinizia:

Honestly speaking, I believe no matter the squad you guys put out, y'all would have still lost. I'm serious. Not a huge loss like this but still a loss at the end. Even if Rakitic had started he wouldnt have stopped the onslaught. This is because this Barcelona squad I general is not as awesome as the Barca of the past. Tell yourself the truth.

There's no longer Xavi. Iniesta is old. Messi is at least a bit below his prime. Busquest is not the same of the past. Alves is gone. Etc. Yet when someone like Messi who's reduced a bit is dragging the Barca squad almost single handedly, you think a day won't come when this sorta defeat will come?

Just take heart and accept the defeat. Barca won't be as brilliant as it was in past few years continously. One day, you guys will have to suffer losses and setbacks.
Nah bro.

It's all down to the coach not replacing a certain player because he wanted to ditch what was laid down by Cruyff,practised with flying colours by Guardiola to implement his own style of football.

Barca stopped being Barca since the 2015 treble.

There is no Xavi,yes..But you can't tell me there isn't a player of Xavi's profile in the market.

The Dundee we have as a coach rejected Kroos twice for a workhorse like Rakitic.

I haven't missed a Barcelona game in two years,I literally watch the players that play for the club every weekend,believe me when I tell you,Messi,Iniesta,Busquets and Pique still have a lot to give.

We just need a good coach.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:59pm On Feb 14, 2017
10d0ve:
Johnpaul88 you get mouth dey talk? I'm surprised!
What will you have me do?

We played shit and deservedly got whooped. That's all there is to it. tongue grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:59pm On Feb 14, 2017
grin angry angry angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 10:59pm On Feb 14, 2017
barackodam:

Trust me man, you can't be,

A 1-0 loss, maybe, a 4-0 loss, then you aren't a Barça fan, at least, not a true one
Truth is I am more of a realist that's why...Didn't I tell y'all to only hope for that mediocre Copa del Rey? You guys thought I was wishing the team bad. If you've been following our matches all season closely, you would very anticipated this mauling. I'm happy cos without this defeat, I didn't know Lucho's future, but with this, Its clear.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 14, 2017
eph12:

Gbam! Every top team must experience this and those that scale through are able to do so because of the brilliance and experience of the coach.

Barca has been trying to replace Xavi since. Iniesta is also there to be replaced. The midfield is a major part of this barca team.

I would say the team should play to the best of the present players and not trying to recreate the good old days of Xavi-Iniesta-Messi combination.
The Barca way pre dominates the Xavi Iniesta Messi time.

Before these set of People,the dream team existed.

All teams come to an end..yes.

But as far as you keep following what made the past ones successful,you have no problem.

Luis Enrique is a coach that does not care about Possession,and today,it haunted us.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bi0nics: 11:00pm On Feb 14, 2017
barackodam:
angry angry angry angry angry

Iyanu ma shele sooneeest. .

Kunle ka gbadura!!

Baba God, awa barca fans ti de,

Lati he ohun wa soke si o

Gege bi o ti gbo adura Liverpool,

Baba gbo adura wa. . grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by elrony(m): 11:01pm On Feb 14, 2017
sinizia:

Lmao

grin grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 11:01pm On Feb 14, 2017
We need a revolution in form of a coach who will recreate our midfield, and get suitable backups for each of the MSN to keep them on their toes.

Simple.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pamcode(m): 11:02pm On Feb 14, 2017
bi0nics:
Safe to say Barca went to paris 4 nothing cheesy
They obeyed the statement 'see pari and die'. They gave them love from Paris with a French kissing to top it off.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 11:02pm On Feb 14, 2017
jpmoriarti:
What will you have me do?

We played shit and deservedly got whooped. That's all there is to it. tongue grin
That's all there's to it? You are loosing it in this ur Enrique defence. I thank God I NEVER gave him my support all thru his reign....not even a single day!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 11:02pm On Feb 14, 2017
Lana1:
PSG beating the shít out of Barca...

Be nice nah.

eyonigga
scantee

Show face ooooooo
And receive beating
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TapDance: 11:03pm On Feb 14, 2017
bykebyke:
Thank God Messi hasn't renewed,need him to demand exotic things like Sampaoli or Sarri.

Why would Messi ask for a Sari...Is he a Pussy with Pakistani blood?

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by vikings809: 11:03pm On Feb 14, 2017
Aren't PSG like 3rd in Ligue 1? Does that mean Ligue 1 is better than La Liga or does that rule only apply to PL clubs when they lose in CL?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cumz(m): 11:04pm On Feb 14, 2017
elrony:

Hey bro
lol ode
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cumz(m): 11:04pm On Feb 14, 2017
yeezyquan:
and Is now you realise he's right

sadly, yes
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 14, 2017
TapDance:

Why would Messi ask for a Sari...Is he a Pussy with Pakistani blood?
Nihilist come and carry your friend. angry grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 11:06pm On Feb 14, 2017
Lana1:
And then pelvicky said "we will win the trebble"

someone cannot lose 1st leg in peace again angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cumz(m): 11:06pm On Feb 14, 2017
Why did Gomes start ahead of Raki?
For me Gomes is too slow, too lazy, too weak n too ordinary for Barca standards

messiiiiii
He was totally off n one thing i hate bout Messi if things get nasty he hibernates
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by realtem(m): 11:06pm On Feb 14, 2017
Chai.... No one told me barca is now this worse. Just wasted my money... Me wey don broke finish.

This is a double L for me o. angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 11:06pm On Feb 14, 2017
bykebyke:

[s]Nah bro.

It's all down to the coach not replacing a certain player because he wanted to ditch what was laid down by Cruyff,practised with flying colours by Guardiola to implement his own style of football.

Barca stopped being Barca since the 2015 treble.

There is no Xavi,yes..But you can't tell me there isn't a player of Xavi's profile in the market.

The Dundee we have as a coach rejected Kroos twice for a workhorse like Rakitic.

I haven't missed a Barcelona game in two years,I literally watch the players that play for the vlubevery weekend,believe mW when I tell you[/s],Messi,Iniesta,Busquets and Pique still have a lot to give.

We just need a good coach.

I have told you times without number, once messi's influence is neutralised in the game, busquets will have to combat opposition's attacks in the middle. He has strength of a fido dido, he is not a wanyama or kante that can use one leg to do tackles in quick successions. A dm that cant tackle will be destroyed as we saw today. messi and iniesta were shut down and your world best dm got exposed and sodomised. So stop wailing, go and sleep.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 11:07pm On Feb 14, 2017
Busquets Fido Dido cheesy grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eph12(m): 11:08pm On Feb 14, 2017
bykebyke:

The Barca way pre dominates the Xavi Iniesta Messi time.

Before these set of People,the dream team existed.

All teams come to an end..yes.

But as far as you keep following what made the past ones successful,you have no problem.

Luis Enrique is a coach that does not care about Possession,and today,it haunted us.
Is that why the defense system was so porous? I mean because you're Barca you can just go away in the champions league table and not give a damn about the defensive midfield play? Rabio Verrati and co were just cutting through so easily. This is the way of the usual barca team that dominated Europe in the last few years and there was nothing anybody could do about it because of the calibre of players then. The same cannot be said now which means you need more steel in the defensive midfield.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TapDance: 11:08pm On Feb 14, 2017
Time to raid Twitter for the Memes...Hold my beer Debroslink...Daddy is going on a trip.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:08pm On Feb 14, 2017
From Paris, with love!!!

Please, bykebyke prepare analysis of this match and what went wrong for this strangely disastrous Barcelona. There must be an enquiry!

The players refused to chase the ball. There was zero intensity from beginning to the end. This is not about losing possession but it was the off- the ball lackadaisical performance that was the most interesting thing apart from the scoreline.

So you see bykebyke, I really need that analysis. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pamcode(m): 11:10pm On Feb 14, 2017
And to think a certain someone was happy silva was absent, he even believed they would rape kimpembe and co. I laugh in mandarin chinese.

I choose not to mention the moniker. But he should hold this L.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 11:10pm On Feb 14, 2017
pelvicky:

someone cannot lose 1st leg in peace again angry
Sorry!
Lets still wait till May! grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TapDance: 11:10pm On Feb 14, 2017
That real Madrid fan...Hehehe...What's better than getting your Dickk sucked and Barca raped on a Valentine day...Life of a Madrista cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2066) (2067) (2068) (2069) (2070) (2071) (2072) ... (6203) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Joseph901, pu7pl3(m), MAIZAMANI(m), Awesome01(m), a4turitoroman, Kilishihunter, Konjidam and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.