Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,625 members, 7,844,026 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4644878 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6200) (6201) (6202) (6203) (6204) (6205) (6206) ... (6220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 11:33pm On May 13
I am sure xavi is a very very wicked man in person, because a man that has a good heart will definitely tell Lewandowski to rest in these last two games and give full 90 minutes playing time to Rogue.
Atleast let this kid show appreciation to the people that believed in him.

Xavi knows if he decided to give rogue full 90 minutes playing time, the clap back and the xavi out agenda on him will resurface again, so my benching the kid, he is trying to save face.

What xavi did in this game was very strange and lacks coaching common sense, because i don't understand who puts Ferran torres and Romeu in a game when there is Felix and rogue on the bench?

Like who does that?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awadi(m): 4:22am On May 14
OhBritannia:
I am sure xavi is a very very wicked man in person, because a man that has a good heart will definitely tell Lewandowski to rest in these last two games and give full 90 minutes playing time to Rogue.
Atleast let this kid show appreciation to the people that believed in him.

Xavi knows if he decided to give rogue full 90 minutes playing time, the clap back and the xavi out agenda on him will resurface again, so my benching the kid, he is trying to save face.

What xavi did in this game was very strange and lacks coaching common sense, because i don't understand who puts Ferran torres and Romeu in a game when there is Felix and rogue on the bench?

Like who does that?

Rest when media start promoting agenda it's not all should listen to

I just saw a post someone was happy when they promoting Laporta out

Like how, a president that saving the club

Apart from victor Roque Marc gui that have the same number of goals with him

He also been on the bench for months

Cancelo been playing bad but still Hector fort that younger have been on the bench for month

If you feel like you know more than the coach why not complain about all the young players on the bench
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ijustwantto: 9:19am On May 14
Araujo isn't even on the bench. I spotted him on the stands except if its not him I saw cheesy
jpmoriarti:
Also Araujo didn't play a single minute tonight? Is he on his way out of the club also?

Definitely, he disappointed in our biggest matches this season. If he can generate 100million euros for the club, then he should be sold. We need to invest in midfield and attack. Eric Garcia should be brought back to replace him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:30am On May 14
Ijustwantto:
Araujo isn't even on the bench. I spotted him on the stands except if its not him I saw cheesy
He was on the bench. An unused substitute
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ijustwantto: 11:50am On May 14
Xavi himself will play as a striker if all strikers are injured except Victor roque grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by UncleHaba22: 1:42pm On May 14
Madrid never confirm
Mbappe never confirm

news outlets don confirm

But Laliga president has confirmed mbappe have joined real Madrid

okayy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nonny1212: 3:33pm On May 14
UncleHaba22:
Madrid never confirm
Mbappe never confirm

news outlets don confirm

okayy

What other confirmation do you need. Even a blind man sees mbappe in Madrid and in spain in 5yrs
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ijustwantto: 4:05pm On May 14
U don't need any confirmation bro. Mbappe is going to Madrid. Abi which other club is he close to?? cheesy cheesy
UncleHaba22:
Madrid never confirm
Mbappe never confirm

news outlets don confirm

okayy

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ijustwantto: 4:18pm On May 14
Barcelona this season without araujo or mistakeraujo: 10 wins, 3 draws and 0 loss. It might be small matches but this dude cost us in big matches so should he be out?? cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 4:45pm On May 14
Ijustwantto:
Barcelona this season without araujo or mistakeraujo: 10 wins, 3 draws and 0 loss. It might be small matches but this dude cost us in big matches so should he be out?? cheesy
If someone brings 100m euros, I will say, take it and let him go. Eric Garcia will replace him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 6:23pm On May 14
jpmoriarti:
If someone brings 100m euros, I will say, take it and let him go. Eric Garcia will replace him.
Eric Garcia will replace who?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 6:26pm On May 14
Awadi:

Rest when media start promoting agenda it's not all should listen to

I just saw a post someone was happy when they promoting Laporta out

Like how, a president that saving the club

Apart from victor Roque Marc gui that have the same number of goals with him

He also been on the bench for months

Cancelo been playing bad but still Hector fort that younger have been on the bench for month

If you feel like you know more than the coach why not complain about all the young players on the bench
So why was he signed then for 40m euros and promised game time? Wouldn't it have been better if we didn't attempt to buy the kid at all rather than try to destroy his career from the start?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:09pm On May 14
Kilishihunter:

Araujo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 7:24pm On May 14
jpmoriarti:
grin grin grin

100m? Well Man Utd can pay such amount sha especially as Varane is leaving
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:29pm On May 14
jpmoriarti:
Araujo
Selling araujo mostly cause of his mistake against psg is one thing, replacing him with Eric Garcia who has x3 error proneness and won't even be our top 3 rankings is another thing, Garcia has to be sold as soon as possible whether xavi has him in his plans or not, despite this disaster of a season I still didn't witness cricket scorelines of 6,7 goals against the deadly attacks we faced
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:36pm On May 14
UncleHaba22:
Madrid never confirm
Mbappe never confirm

news outlets don confirm

okayy

And we are seemingly making their jobs next season easier by being confused and making all round wrong decisions
Legendary modric is leaving, kroos might follow to make way for their next gen, we are renewing Roberto.
Vardrid persisted with akpororo when he was lackadaisical in goal and will likely do the same for endrick next season if he doesn't adapt quick but we are using our own Brazilian youngster as an example of why future Brazilian kids should avoid our club for their career's sake all because xavi wants roque to turn prime Ronaldo delimma in few months
We are still actively chasing Zubimendi who has rejected us time and time again, if he rejects us again nko.
We want to sell Raphinha and araujo while ferran Torres and Lewandowski still remain at the club
Laporta is keeping quiet watching while Deco and Xavi are having a clash of egos.
When they win it all again next season we'll start looking for excuses on why we didn't once again.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ijustwantto: 7:37pm On May 14
Laliga president, fraud tebas is now picking messi over Ronaldo. Who ask the werey. Trying to pacify Barcelona fans after declaring his undying and everlasting love for vardrid. He should first bring goal line technology before he go warm eba chop. cheesy grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 7:46pm On May 14
With 3 games remaining, please Xavi retain this 2nd position o, for next season's Champions league draw. Abeg.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 7:48pm On May 14
Kilishihunter:

Selling araujo mostly cause of his mistake against psg is one thing, replacing him with Eric Garcia who has x3 error proneness and won't even be our top 3 rankings is another thing, Garcia has to be sold as soon as possible whether xavi has him in his plans or not, despite this disaster of a season I still didn't witness cricket scorelines of 6,7 goals against the deadly attacks we faced

I don't know how people forget past so soon. Before Garcia went out on loan his defending was very calamitous to say the least, but because his lapses was well covered by his defence partner and the capable DM who took over from Romeu at Girona, everybody is now twerking for him.

Before Araujo committed that outrageous mistake against PSG in champe, He was one of our undisputed pillars in that defence. A good coach would not just throw such player away under the bus instead of correcting and improving him.

This Araujo sale if true is not logical to me. Not a footballing action but more like an emotional action. Now we want to replace a solid center back with a known calamity.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:51pm On May 14
Kilishihunter:

Not just selling Araujo, but selling him for 100m euros or more.

Btw, Eric Garcia has had a solid season at Girona. Though of course, it is not uncommon to see players enjoy excellent campaign elsewhere but come to Barcelona to flop angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:59pm On May 14
See, the moment Mateu Alemany was replaced by this nonsense Deco, we lost our touch in the transfer market.

Laporta has lost it. I don't know why we would shoot ourself in the foot by removing someone who worked wonders and we won the league. Just to consolidate, we have gone on to reverse all the progress made so far.

Deco is not gonna take us anywhere.

See all the blunders this dude has been committing since he came in. Lost Arda Guler in that highly publicized transfer saga. Instead of spending extra cash on the guy, he proceeded to spend 40m on a Brazilian kid, whom Xavi did not want. 6 months later, he has been jettisoned.

Laporta has lost all confidence. We are not making progress at all. This is a mess. I don't even know why Xavi decided to associate further with this failed administration. It doesn't look like anything good will come out of this.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 9:07pm On May 14
andrewbaba44:

If you wan generate money sell that white pogba and leave raphina alone

White Pogba didn’t smell a league title till the arrival of raphina

The fool is trying to run down is contract so he will leave for free and get another huge paycheck

I will tell you for free that if FDJ leave Barca for free he will be more hated than dembele

Lol, Una never seen anything.... Shebi that year when me and is it Kilishihunter? where shouting for his sale, e be like say we dey blaspheme that year. grin grin grin

E go touch everybody. I remember saying there's no single match I've seen Frenkie De Jong perform well when the team played badly. The whole team must play very well before you see De Jong shine and when he does even shine there's like two other players who played better. I no rate that guy at all for a long time.

Sell am €75mn make we face front. I still don't know why Barca are too timid when it comes to his own case. He should be benched and told he'd be benched all season if he doesn't sign a new and lowered contract or he should find a suitable club to ship him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 9:18pm On May 14
Kilishihunter:

I won't spearhead a Araujo out agenda for now even tho I still dey vex for him papa with that nonsense.

But man, if anyone offered €100mn or even €90mn for Araujo, I'll grab and run ASAP. There's a Mikayil Faye who can be groomed to top tier. Kounde will go back to CB and Hector Fort can man there or we go for a cheap RB option.

Well same can be said of Kounde too sha.
For me, there's no untouchables henceforth. Except you Yamal, Cubarsi, Gavi. But I wouldn't sell two key players at once at a particular position.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by UncleHaba22: 9:49pm On May 14
Kilishihunter:

And we are seemingly making their jobs next season easier by being confused and making all round wrong decisions
Legendary modric is leaving, kroos might follow to make way for their next gen, we are renewing Roberto.
Vardrid persisted with akpororo when he was lackadaisical in goal and will likely do the same for endrick next season if he doesn't adapt quick but we are using our own Brazilian youngster as an example of why future Brazilian kids should avoid our club for their career's sake all because xavi wants roque to turn prime Ronaldo delimma in few months
We are still actively chasing Zubimendi who has rejected us time and time again, if he rejects us again nko.
We want to sell Raphinha and araujo while ferran Torres and Lewandowski still remain at the club
Laporta is keeping quiet watching while Deco and Xavi are having a clash of egos.
When they win it all again next season we'll start looking for excuses on why we didn't once again.

Omo the thing tire me
Looking at transfer news this days just dey painful as a Barca fan

The thing just tire me

Permission to copy your reply sir
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ijustwantto: 10:00pm On May 14
We are shit now. It will take like five or more years for us to grow. So painful. Anyways we will be there. But na the humiliation go worst pass especially in elclassico. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:10pm On May 14
Man City are gonna win a 4 straight championship title in the Premier league, aren't they?

Pep is just the best manager out there. Turned EPL to his grazing backyard. A farmer's league. wink

Nice one from the boss grin

12 league titles out of 15 seasons loading. Outrageous!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 10:19pm On May 14
Villareal helping Barca to remain 2nd at the moment.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:23pm On May 14
UncleHaba22:

Omo the thing tire me
Looking at transfer news this days just dey painful as a Barca fan

The thing just tire me

Permission to copy your reply sir
My brother copy abeg infact I dash you the rights, the shege we do see as Barça fans this season don dey enough for you
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:26pm On May 14
jpmoriarti:
Not just selling Araujo, but selling him for 100m euros or more.

Btw, Eric Garcia has had a solid season at Girona. Though of course, it is not uncommon to see players enjoy excellent campaign elsewhere but come to Barcelona to flop angry
Chief you can check my past posts if we sell araujo for 100m it would help us in the market though we'll lose our strongest and fastet CB but you see that Eric Garcia as replacement? That's where I don't agree with you chief cause we'll get mauled, Garcia ke
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:32pm On May 14
abduleez1:

Lol, Una never seen anything.... Shebi that year when me and is it Kilishihunter? where shouting for his sale, e be like say we dey blaspheme that year. grin grin grin

E go touch everybody. I remember saying there's no single match I've seen Frenkie De Jong perform well when the team played badly. The whole team must play very well before you see De Jong shine and when he does even shine there's like two other players who played better. I no rate that guy at all for a long time.

Sell am €75mn make we face front. I still don't know why Barca are too timid when it comes to his own case. He should be benched and told he'd be benched all season if he doesn't sign a new and lowered contract or he should find a suitable club to ship him.
Not just me and you na but almost the whole thread sef bro though I later backtracked a little when he stayed before finding my voice again last season.
Bruh I'm tired of FDJ's case, He's not defensive enough and he's not offensive enough I still think he has some quality but the truth is our midfield system was never tailored to accommodate him from the very beginning except the time when koeman was here who understood him cause of their past in the Dutch national team, boy's too soft and gives up easily, I'll even take an offer of 65m as long as the funds are redirected to getting a quality pivot
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:37pm On May 14
abduleez1:

I won't spearhead a Araujo out agenda for now even tho I still dey vex for him papa with that nonsense.

But man, if anyone offered €100mn or even €90mn for Araujo, I'll grab and run ASAP. There's a Mikayil Faye who can be groomed to top tier. Kounde will go back to CB and Hector Fort can man there or we go for a cheap RB option.

Well same can be said of Kounde too sha.
For me, there's no untouchables henceforth. Except you Yamal, Cubarsi, Gavi. But I wouldn't sell two key players at once at a particular position.

Yeah we need to sell but we also have to do it judiciously so as not to cause a huge imbalance in the team eg I wouldn't want us to sell Raphinha cause I don't want lamine burned up at this stage, any offer except 90m upwards for araujo should be discarded and all these average bums filling the team should be shipped, Normally I have a soft spot for MATS too and I don't think he's the problem but if we get a good offer for him then he should move especially as he's 32 there are a lot of good goalkeepers in our league
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ALEXAPLAYME: 10:42pm On May 14
jpmoriarti:
Arda Güler chose money over other aspects in his decision. His family will earn €20m in commissions.

— @mas_que_pelotas

We'll see how it works out for him..
So far not bad.

How is roque doing?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6200) (6201) (6202) (6203) (6204) (6205) (6206) ... (6220) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Colson(m), Kilishihunter and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.