Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2079) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4619641 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2076) (2077) (2078) (2079) (2080) (2081) (2082) ... (6204) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 9:54pm On Feb 15, 2017
Up Barka fans, shey una dey see Cr7 so, creating assists, dribbling, opening spaces for his teammates to score and all.

Cr7 better than Messi FC cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 9:55pm On Feb 15, 2017
grin grin
Pained little man!!

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 9:58pm On Feb 15, 2017
DarkRebel101:

He's too insignificant, an inconsequential drop of liquid in this comprehensive ocean. His physical fabric would be disintegrated faster than Graham cracker falling into a jar of sizzling milk were I to apply a shard of my lexical hexcraft on him.

A quick shufti at his history would reveal a life we might as well call a dictionary of obscure sorrows; a life rendered checkered by the heft of psychological traumas.

His father raped his mother on the Valentine's day of 1976. No wonder each chapter of his life introduces us to a vaudeville of monumetal failures. He failed in school because of his ADHD, he failed at table tennis because he was too pudgy, and now the phatasm of failure trails his scent even to the realm of soccer pudintry.

No, no, I refuse to pile on his gloom.His existence is already a boil on humanity's arse.I refuse to make it any worse than a boil. ;

Nawa oh, Lana1 has bitten more than he can chew, elrony, kindly save your brother please, this is too much.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:15pm On Feb 15, 2017
airmark:

Raumdeuter has this way of teasing these ' up barka' fans . Only bykebyke dared you on boathand , called him a useless defender. If neuer concedes similar goals like stegen 's , a40 will skin him alive. Apari how today go be now?
As e suppose be...cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:15pm On Feb 15, 2017
Lana1:
Oh pls do shut it u neophyte.
Me and u no be d same u attention seeking fanboy.

I only quote pple wen their team lose. Unlike u wey go dey jump inside person mention even wen their team no get match.
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:20pm On Feb 15, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Lmao...i go dey seek your own attention say you be fashola pikin abi ur papa na Dangote, you foolish pass as I dey imagine b4, Can you just imagine this animal.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TapDance: 10:24pm On Feb 15, 2017
DarkRebel101:

I was wrapped up between the thighs of the most ravishing lady, and couldn't even watch the match - only the highlights.

Shattap...ElRony please bring this small boys L...You that were reading...Nerd calling Grown ass man Nerd grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 15, 2017
TapDance:

[color=#7700Shattap...ElRony please bring this small boys L...You that were reading...Nerd calling Grown ass man Nerd grin[/cor]

Girls are as cheap as stockings where I live, and even more easier to score for a man with my talents. No big deal.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:35pm On Feb 15, 2017
Lana1:
Nigga i dey troll Barca fans for their loss yesterday.
It had nothing to do with u, nothing to do with Chelsea, and nothing to do with Hazard. Yet, u carry ur stupïdity enter the equation when nobody ask for ur opinion and u say u no be attention seeker....
Nigga shift!

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TapDance: 10:38pm On Feb 15, 2017
DarkRebel101:

Girls are as cheap as stockings where I live, and even more easier to score for a man of my talents. No big deal.

Story For the gods...pishures or enjoy your Barca L ...Girls are easy everywhere, the qweshion is can you prove you get them easy cool

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:41pm On Feb 15, 2017
Lana1:
See this one talking about reasoning when the only time u can open dat ur mouth is with Hazard's dïck staring at u right in d face.
U cant even construct two lines of rational football arguments without calling aïrmark to come bail u out. Yet, u dey follow me talk about reasoning. Lmao!

Abeg do as u wish. I no send u, and i certainly dont give a rats azz about ur existence.

So until then, kindly leave me alone and go find ur mates to play with...

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 10:47pm On Feb 15, 2017
[quote author=dmcdad post=53751199][/quote]

Alexis better than Neymar cheesy cheesy

Take ur L and go
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 10:51pm On Feb 15, 2017
Barca must regret selling thiago everyday embarassed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:53pm On Feb 15, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Alexis better than Neymar cheesy cheesy

Take ur L and go
With the same L wey Neymar and Alexis chop abi? cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 15, 2017
Mathieu Lowton(Burnley):-"I think it's fair to say Hazard was in my pocket for majority of the game last week.Yes he did a couple of dribbles that led to nothing.But yeah,it was a good game for me..I made Hazard look toothless.(Daily Mail)
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 11:04pm On Feb 15, 2017
dmcdad:

With the same L wey Neymar and Alexis chop abi? cheesy

Alexis 18 league goals already, Neymar, how many again?? cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 11:05pm On Feb 15, 2017
bykebyke:
Mathieu Lowton(Burnley):-"I think it's fair to say Hazard was in my pocket for majority of the game last week.Yes he did a couple of dribbles that led to nothing.But yeah,it was a good game for me..I made Hazard look toothless.(Daily Mail)

Hazard 10 league goals, Neymar, how many. Enjoy your L
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 11:21pm On Feb 15, 2017
Dmcdad...

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 11:26pm On Feb 15, 2017
lolz...goal Na goal.....neymar and hazard scored 10goals this season so far....why are the Chelsea fans mentioning only league goals

And special shout out to that nigga wey wan use English kill person
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 15, 2017
The comment: "We are getting further from the idea that made us great," was made in Barcelona's dressing room by a Barça player. [SPORT]

Another Barça player then said "We are well organised with the ball, without it everything is a lot trickier." [SPORT]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 11:42pm On Feb 15, 2017
my club sold Thiago for £20 million
And bought Andre gomes for £40 million undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 11:49pm On Feb 15, 2017
Theflash98:
lolz...goal Na goal.....neymar and hazard scored 10goals this season so far....why are the Chelsea fans mentioning only league goals

U must be new on this thread, ask dmcdad or raumdeuter how many UCL goals Hazard has, they will tell u he has 2 goals from open play instead of 5 UCL goals, just like d question u asked, is PK scored not part of goals scored.??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:56pm On Feb 15, 2017
Yessss...Coup. grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:35am On Feb 16, 2017
Atletico Madrid on 26th.

Wow. lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lordemperoris100(m): 1:00am On Feb 16, 2017
bykebyke:
Atletico Madrid on 26th.

Wow. lipsrsealed
THEY WILL END ANY HOPE U GAT ON LALIGA
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:10am On Feb 16, 2017
Talks of election starting to come up. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 16, 2017
TapDance:

[color=#77]Story For the gods...pishures or enjoy your Barca L ...Girls are easy everywhere, the qweshion is can you prove you get them easy cool

Prove with pictures? How old are you? 12?

Buzz off, kid.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 16, 2017
Only a soccer tender-foot or a hater bereft of the ability to be objective would rate Eden Hazard over Neymar.

It's only on Nairaland I come across such preposterous statements which means there's little to no credence to it, because if we plumb through the comment box(es) on Youtube, Quora, and Reddit, a vast majority of the commenters agree Neymar is the better and more complete of the two.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TapDance: 9:01am On Feb 16, 2017
DarkRebel101:

Prove with pictures? How old are you? 12?

Buzz off, kid.

Talk is cheap Young Nerd...Don't go bragging around if you can't prove shìt...TSÓM already taught you that lesson...Now go read some books we wouldn't want your Ukrainian mom to be dissapointed in your education grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:59am On Feb 16, 2017
Five matches in 2 weeks. Crazy! Between 26th Feb and 12th march. Athletico, Sporting, Celta, PSG and Deportivo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 10:01am On Feb 16, 2017
neymar is a once in a generation talent like ronaldinho

hazard is a great player but just a one of the best of his generation like luis figo

Neymar plays like pele internationally for brazil and is always standing out while hazard is just another world class player in belgium
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 10:03am On Feb 16, 2017
where is that mad man that posted pictures of ozil being better than iniesta and zidane grin

Baba was more invisible than messi yesterday. I used to think he was a world class player but he doesn't have the mentality to contol big games

(1) (2) (3) ... (2076) (2077) (2078) (2079) (2080) (2081) (2082) ... (6204) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: pelvicky(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.