Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,270 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2087) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4580024 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2084) (2085) (2086) (2087) (2088) (2089) (2090) ... (6183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 9:45am On Feb 20, 2017
jpmoriarti:
Well, he's FCB coach and he remains so whether or not you want that. He has the backing of the board and of me. That's all he needs cheesy grin The players are professional. They have to do what needs to be done and justify the terms of their contract. They don't need to have God to come down and coach them before they perform optimally.
see why I say your reasoning will always be limited with this ur Enrique fanatism? A coach that is as good as a walking corpse. Even his players (players that has seen it all) has finally gotten tired of baby sitting his clueless Ness, but you Johnpaul88 wants us to believe these same players are the catalyst of the whole problem. Nwokem kpachara anya gi o
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by martineverest(m): 9:59am On Feb 20, 2017
ollah1:

Are u serious about this ?

there was a clause....i'm not sure about the ballon dor,but wining uCL and playing regularly attracts about 5m euros annually
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 20, 2017
jpmoriarti:
I totally agree with you. PSG has never put 4 against any side ds season without reply but against us, I didn't even know what is happening to us. Everyone seems to be at their wits end now. See the substitution we made yesterday, it didn't even show as though some fresh legs came on. Perhaps the players are refusing to play for the coach. This is really bad. undecided
The players are not refusing to play anything.

Enrique is bad.

You are playing 1-1 at home against a relegation side and you make your first substitution in the 80th minute...Is that one coach? undecided

Anyways,Dani exposed the board you support...Every bad thing about Barca,you deh support am.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 20, 2017
Matuidi:"When Verratti was on the ground, I told Iniesta that Verratti was his replacement. Iniesta said, 'Yes, that's what I think.'"

Siuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 12:48pm On Feb 20, 2017
raumdeuter:

Thats why its important to watch games and not depend on livescore.

The team was heading for a draw, In the 90th Neymar with his ridiculous dribble drew a penalty which Messi converted

Neymar all comps - 10 goals 19 assists
Hazard all comps - 10 goals 4 assists

Guess who his fans claimed was having a great season

OK, I tot it was a hattrick cos I am sure u must have screamed out your lungs...kudos to Messi for scoring the PK sha, some players win and score pks on their own. tongue

**catwalks out of thread**
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 7:12pm On Feb 20, 2017
sebod:

I am sure dmcdad too knows what's going on.....
We beat Alaves last weekend, but a Man U fan told me thereafter not to be carried away by the scoreline as we didn't do anything special. He said PSG would kill us should we repeat such performance in the UCL and I am sure we all know how it ended.

We struggle even at Camp Nou to either force a draw or get an "oriyomi victory" against teams we used to eat up raw in the past. The present situation does not suggest things could get better this season again as we now rely much on the keeper saving us rather than the players.
The coach has given us his best already, he just needs to get some rest by moving on come the season end.

My Guy, I agree...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 20, 2017
Messi's goals earned Barcelona 10 points in La Liga this season
(points the team would technically lose if we deduct Messi's goals).

We'd be 6th on the log without those points.

When I say Messi Fc...I kid you not.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by randomperson: 10:49pm On Feb 20, 2017
jpmoriarti:
Yes I still support him till the very end. He remains the coach till his contract runs out. It doesn't matter the general sentiment on this thread.
This is childish thinking... So even if he carries the team to relegation, you still support him because he's the coach?? undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 11:58pm On Feb 20, 2017
Sid Lowe's acerbic commentary on last night's game hitting home with all the impact of a Mike Tyson upper cut. grin

Barcelona had 74% of the ball, it is true, but Samuel Umtiti to Jérémy Mathieu to Umtiti to Mathieu and back again isn’t going to worry anyone. The front three were largely absent, creating little, lacking sharpness or vision; Neymar apart, there not much sign of a rebellion. And the midfield three, changed for the 20th game in a row, were even more anonymous. They didn’t control or dominate. And here’s a stat: there isn’t a Barcelona player in the top 10 passers in the league this season and there isn’t a Barcelona midfielder in the top 25. Sergio Busquets is not in the top 80.

Cc Airmark

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibime(m): 1:32am On Feb 21, 2017
Nihilist:
Sid Lowe's acerbic commentary on last night's game hitting home with all the impact of a Mike Tyson upper cut. grin

Cc Airmark

You can see how false Iniestas reputation for possession football is. He can't score, can't assist and does not run any possession game. That's why we named him Pius Iniesta, for dribbling himself upandan. Oh what a Xaviless Barcelona.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 1:47am On Feb 21, 2017
Ibime:

You can see how false Iniestas reputation for possession football is. He can't score, can't assist and does not run any possession game. That's why we named him Pius Iniesta, for dribbling himself upandan. Oh what a Xaviless Barcelona.

How many minutes of this season has a 34yr old Iniesta played

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 1:49am On Feb 21, 2017
Nihilist:

Cc Airmark

Gradually these ' up barka ' fans here will understand where some of us were coming from, as regards their 'world best dm ' . Busquets is one of the luckiest footballers ever. A Nigerian busquets, would have been a palm wine tapper in ohafia.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibime(m): 2:06am On Feb 21, 2017
raumdeuter:

How many minutes of this season has a 34yr old Iniesta played

Pinnochio, your lies are getting worse each day. From 32 years old to 34. Do you work for IRS, why are you putting tax on his age?

Please tell me how Mr 53 passes per game would be in top 30 passers in laliga even if he played every game?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 2:13am On Feb 21, 2017
Ibime:

Pinnochio, your lies are getting worse each day. From 32 years old to 34. Do you work for IRS, why are you putting tax on his age?

Please tell me how Mr 53 passes per game would be in top 30 passers in laliga even if he played every game?

Go tell that to the over 200 coaches and captains who still voted him as the best midfielder in the world less than 3 months ago.

You dey count passes like passenger while Iniesta keep raking those awards that matter from coaches and captains

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 5:59am On Feb 21, 2017
Is it that all these people have not been seeing all the complains we have been making about Enrique's tactics?

How do you expect them to be among the highest passers when the Coach has positioned them badly and has told them to always pass the ball immediately to the front 3?

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:14am On Feb 21, 2017
Pique supported the coach publicly. This shows he has the support of the players. I say this is good news
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 21, 2017
^^^It was never about the players not supporting the coach,these guys are professionals..Stop questioning their attitudes..Start questioning the right person.

Enrique.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 10:09am On Feb 21, 2017
jpmoriarti:
Pique supported the coach publicly. This shows he has the support of the players. I say this is good news

Oh my God John, seriously?

I mean seriously?

You saying that?

And now, I'm not beginning to think, I know for sure what the last person that quoted you said is true, even if he takes us to relegation, you'll support him.

I mean, isn't it obvious enough?

For the 20th game, different midfield players, I mean, how dafuq is that supposed to help the team? Knowingly fully well it's the midfield that's the heart of Barça!

I know for sure you're patiently waiting for the board to pass a vote of confidence on him, but brah, if that ever happens, even himself would type his resignation letter immediately!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:57am On Feb 21, 2017
I won't join the criticising bandwagon, the wailing wailers, no matter how the season ended.

Our fans have been spoiled with lots of goodies, reason they have taken success for granted and consequently unable to handle failure. These are part life and of football. When we accept one, we should accept the other as well. grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 11:29am On Feb 21, 2017
You (Jpmoriarti ) are the only badwagon I know on this thread....

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 21, 2017
Sampaoli has been offered a contract extension.

Sevilla looking to increase his release clause. angry angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 1:10pm On Feb 21, 2017
10d0ve:
You (Jpmoriarti ) are the only badwagon I know on this thread....
Am I a wailing wailer too ? tongue tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 3:14pm On Feb 21, 2017
jpmoriarti:
Am I a wailing wailer too ? tongue tongue
Can't see no one else, but you consistently wailing about lack of support for a mediocre coach
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 7:00pm On Feb 21, 2017
jpmoriarti:
I won't join the criticising bandwagon, the wailing wailers, no matter how the season ended.

Our fans have been spoiled with lots of goodies, reason they have taken success for granted and consequently unable to handle failure. These are part life and of football. When we accept one, we should accept the other as well. grin

On behalf of Barcelona fc fans worldwide, I command hot thunder to fire your black ass

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Godstraight(m): 7:38pm On Feb 21, 2017
C
Ibime:

your iniesta bad belle is really worrying, even if this ninja had a bad season he would still be better and greater and much accomplished than all the midfielder in Chelsea's history ,u say iniesta is useless without xavi,now tell me who Barca's and the WORLD'S best midfielder in 2015?,if u mention busquest you have a field day with airmark nigga,I doubt you will mention rakitic though,u are not that brain farted,you likely say barca had no good midfield in 2015 and it was MSN along ,there is no extremes haters don't go and every successful person has who hates him(even Einstein,mandele,martin Luther)but let me tell you this ,you are not relevant to iniesta's greatest.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 7:51pm On Feb 21, 2017
Godstraight:
Cyour iniesta bad belle is really worrying, even if this ninja had a bad season he would still be better and greater and much accomplished than all the midfielder in Chelsea's history ,u say iniesta is useless without xavi,now tell me who Barca's and the WORLD'S best midfielder in 2015?,if u mention busquest you have a field day with airmark nigga,I doubt you will mention rakitic though,u are not that brain farted,you likely say barca had no good midfield in 2015 and it was MSN along ,there is no extremes haters don't go and every successful person has who hates him(even Einstein,mandele,martin Luther)but let me tell you this ,you are not relevant to iniesta's greatest.

What's my moniker doing in the gibberish you typed above ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Godstraight(m): 7:57pm On Feb 21, 2017
airmark:

What's my moniker doing in the gibberish you typed above ?
first it's not gibberish,second: sorry for getting your monicker involved.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibime(m): 8:25pm On Feb 21, 2017
Godstraight:
,u say iniesta is useless without xavi,now tell me who Barca's and the WORLD'S best midfielder in 2015?

You be real mugu for quoting 2015. Name the midfielder that went a whole league season with ZERO goals and ZERO assist in 2015 season.

I'm sure you missed the vital adjective in your sentence. You meant to ask me who was the world's best CARRYALONG midfielder in 2015.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 21, 2017
grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 8:41pm On Feb 21, 2017
Ibime:

You be real mugu for quoting 2015. Name the midfielder that went a whole league season with ZERO goals and ZERO assist in 2015 season.

I'm sure you missed the vital adjective in your sentence. You meant to ask me who was the world's best CARRYALONG midfielder in 2015.

This was exactly how you said Iniesta didn't have any assit in that season, I reminded you of his Assist against PSG, you were now claiming that was his 1st assist, meanwhile he had about 3 or 4 assists before that one and ended up 2nd on the assist chart only behind Messi!

Now you are claiming that he did not have any assist in the league during that season! How much are you willing to bet on that?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibime(m): 8:42pm On Feb 21, 2017
bykebyke:
grin

Tales of dribbles like Pius Ikedia.

Show us goals. Nothing.

Show us assists. Nothing.

Show us passes per game. Nothing.

Just Pius Ikedia metrics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibime(m): 8:48pm On Feb 21, 2017
homesteady:

This was exactly how you said Iniesta didn't have any assit in that season, I reminded you of his Assist against PSG, you were now claiming that was his 1st assist, meanwhile he had about 3 or 4 assists before that one and ended up 2nd on the assist chart only behind Messi!

Now you are claiming that he did not have any assist in the league during that season! How much are you willing to bet on that?

Kevin De Bruyne - worlds best midfielder in 2015 with 50 goals plus assists

Iniesta - worlds best CARRYALONG midfielder in 2015 with ZERO league goals and ZERO league assists in one full calendar year.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2084) (2085) (2086) (2087) (2088) (2089) (2090) ... (6183) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.