Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4591179 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2156) (2157) (2158) (2159) (2160) (2161) (2162) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 13, 2017
Chanchit:
@DarkRebel101 you get time, if they like they can sign 1billion petition they are only doing excercise.

One Madrid fan reportedly owns 100 out of the accounts that signed the petition. grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 8:00pm On Mar 13, 2017
DarkRebel101:

And what if Hazard doesn't?

"He who would move the world must first move himself" — Socrates

Hazard should first prove himself in his local league before thinking of conquering Europe.

Nawa for you o, he has won all there is to win in the local league, are you a Learner?
Won Carling
Won the league
Won the FA
Won the leagues best player.
PFA
FWA

He has even won the Europa.
He is left with just the UCL.
What else do you mean by proving himself locally.?

This is the best Chelsea side since he joined, the squad might even get better. So, Europe is gonna be lit next season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 8:04pm On Mar 13, 2017
MesSuaNey:

Messi gave the pass that led to Suarez's penalty.

Messi won the freekick that made Ter Stegen to come out of his post.

Take your time. undecided

Do you want me to list the number of passes, sweet passes Hazard has given to Costa and co that they sqander?

Or is it the number of freekicks he has won for the team as he gets fouled every other match day.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 13, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Do you want me to list the number of passes, sweet passes Hazard has given to Costa and co that they sqander?

Or is it the number of freekicks he has won for the team as he gets fouled every other match day.
Exactly...Those passes or contributions did not lead to goals.

So obviously they are useless in the grand scheme of things.

Without Messi's clutch contributions..Our comeback does not happen.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 8:35pm On Mar 13, 2017
bykebyke:

Exactly...Those passes or contributions did not lead to goals.

So obviously they are useless in the grand scheme of things.

Without Messi's clutch contributions..Our comeback does not happen.

Hahaha, was it his fault that Costa or some other guy didn't convert those chances like Neymar or Suarez would convert Messi's??

So, if Suarez fails to convert Messi's passes, you blame Messi.?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 13, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Hahaha, was it his fault that Costa or some other guy didn't convert those chances like Neymar or Suarez would convert Messi's??

So, if Suarez fails to convert Messi's passes, you blame Messi.?
Hazard should have passed it better.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 9:11pm On Mar 13, 2017
bykebyke:

Hazard should have passed it better.

Should we swap Neymar/Suarez for Costa/Willian?

I understand you have nothing else to say, are you watching what he has been doing to Man utd and how many fouls he has suffered already.?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chanchit: 9:24pm On Mar 13, 2017
DarkRebel101:

One Madrid fan reportedly owns 100 out of the accounts that signed the petition. grin

Lmfao! Anybody that thinks that match was fixed is capable of giving excuses why he would fail in life.
I watched Madrid weekend highlight, the officiating was crazy, there was a clear penalty call which was not given, then a glaring challenge outside the box worth straight red, Navas didn't even get a yellow and they are busy signing petition.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 9:38pm On Mar 13, 2017
Nihilist:

Most Barca fans are ruthless cutthroat conniving bastards without a sense of irony. A typical Barca fan could have encyclopeadic knowledge of a subject matter but will still carry expo into the exam hall.

You can't blame them, it is the club they follow that lends support to this psychopathic behaviour. MSN are 3 of the top 4 forwards in World Football today, and despite being so much more better than 99% of their opposition, they are very quick to hit the floor in pretend agony if their opponents so much as breathe upon them. Sergio Busquets has elevated Diving to an Art Form, and can hit the deck faster than a Girl's panties in Tuface's bedroom.

Some Barca fans may appear congenial and friendly - even responsible, but don't fall for it. All Barca fans have the souls of pickpockets.

Lmao
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 13, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Should we swap Neymar/Suarez for Costa/Willian?

I understand you have nothing else to say, are you watching what he has been doing to Man utd and how many fouls he has suffered already.?
Wetin concern me with fouls that led to nothing.undecided

He should make a mark in this game. lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 9:45pm On Mar 13, 2017
bykebyke:

Wetin concern me with fouls that led to nothing.undecided

He should make a mark in this game. lipsrsealed

Should we swap Neymar/Suarez for Willian/Costa??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 13, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Should we swap Neymar/Suarez for Willian/Costa??

Nope.

Lesser beings..Bring people on their level. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 9:55pm On Mar 13, 2017
bykebyke:

Nope.

Lesser beings..Bring people on their level. grin
where I fit stream manure match ? channel,?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 9:59pm On Mar 13, 2017
MesSuaNey:
Out of all the signings we made in the summer,Umtiti is the one Enrique didn't approve of.

Are you sure about this.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 13, 2017
pelvicky:
where I fit stream manure match ? channel,?
Fox Sports one.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 13, 2017
jstbeinhonest:

Are you sure about this.
Yes...Robert Fernandez was the one that pushed for it.

Enrique desperately wanted Laporte.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 13, 2017
People are questioning Messi's season. grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 10:08pm On Mar 13, 2017
bykebyke:
Yes...Robert Fernandez was the one that pushed for it.
Enrique desperately wanted Laporte.
Niqqa should sha leave, last evening's match still dey pain me...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 13, 2017
jstbeinhonest:

Niqqa should sha leave, last evening's match still dey pain me...
LOL. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 10:10pm On Mar 13, 2017
Mehn, Chelshit are a very formidable team this season. Chealseafan1 who will you guys meet in the Semis, or would there be a draw?.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 10:19pm On Mar 13, 2017
Pogba has so poor this season !!... I wouldnt buy him £20M, Wonder what happened to the Juve Pogba, Dude was dope then.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 10:26pm On Mar 13, 2017
jstbeinhonest:
Mehn, Chelshit are a very formidable team this season.
Chealseafan1 who will you guys meet in the Semis, or would there be a draw?.
The Ideal draw would be Tottenham...I just like the sound IT"S DELE ALLI when he scores
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 13, 2017
bykebyke:
Waiting for that inevitable 1/10 performance from Paul Pogba.
Did even worse than expected.

-3/10 performance. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by freaklesschild(m): 11:24pm On Mar 13, 2017
i cant belive wat am seeing in dis thread today ...so people are quick to cristize messi performers dis season because of his drop in normal standard in the last two match ..forgeting he has scored 39 goals already and would surely surpass last season goal stat ...SMH
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordEmperoris1(m): 12:02am On Mar 14, 2017
BOW TO LORD RAMOS

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 14, 2017
Eruditor:

Yea! That's his name.
lol, still around just don't like posting these days, as for the board nothing much to say.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 6:22am On Mar 14, 2017
jstbeinhonest:
Mehn, Chelshit are a very formidable team this season.
Chealseafan1 who will you guys meet in the Semis, or would there be a draw?.

Yh, Spurs.

We need a good defender like Pique or Umtiti to replace Cahill, a good striker like Suarez so Costa can fvvvvk off, a good midfielder like Naingollan to replace Matic.

Next season, Hazard is ready to show Neymar who the boss is.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 9:36am On Mar 14, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Yh, Spurs.

We need a good defender like Pique or Umtiti to replace Cahill, a good striker like Suarez so Costa can fvvvvk off, a good midfielder like Naingollan to replace Matic.

Next season, Hazard is ready to show Neymar who the boss is.
Honestly bro, your last line makes me laugh. Hazard won't do shit_ next season. At least nothing we haven't seen before.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 10:52am On Mar 14, 2017
mcdreeezy:
Honestly bro, your last line makes me laugh. Hazard won't do shit_ next season. At least nothing we haven't seen before.

It's OK, e go do you like film.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bigkesh(m): 11:16am On Mar 14, 2017
DarkRebel101:

Hazard should first prove himself in his local league before thinking of conquering Europe.

Barca fans are ignorant and horrible
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bigkesh(m): 11:18am On Mar 14, 2017
LordEmperoris1:
BOW TO LORD RAMOS
How can you succeed as a club when the 3 best midfielders in your team can't produce 8 goals in a season
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 12:03pm On Mar 14, 2017
DEDICATED TO ALL SHEKPE AND EPL FANS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbiYbtaAm0M

(1) (2) (3) ... (2156) (2157) (2158) (2159) (2160) (2161) (2162) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.