Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4579124 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2160) (2161) (2162) (2163) (2164) (2165) (2166) ... (6183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 11:13pm On Mar 14, 2017
airmark:

Ask ramuzaki if europa is one of the elite competitions ranked when we are talking of real deals. Dayo will tear you one slap . cheesy

Leicester in laliga will either be topping barcelona or occupying the 3rd position. Inform ramuzaki, i am one of his disciples today, preaching the gospel of his logic.

LOL
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 14, 2017
jstbeinhonest:

I'm not pro Sampaoli , but todays' game does not prove Enrique's any better. I agree however that bykebyke has been making Samp look like superman.
Few coaches in the world would achieve what Sampaoli has achieved with a back 3 of Mercado,Rami and Pareja,so believe me when I say...He is Superman.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by randomperson: 11:16pm On Mar 14, 2017
airmark:

One of them , 15th on epl table.

So Leicester beat sevilla, they are not a shite team. Means Espanyol too is not a shire team since they beat sevilla too. So the teams in LA liga that are not shite are more than three.
See your warped logic now? grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:16pm On Mar 14, 2017
bykebyke:

JohnPaul88 back again with his result oriented way of seeing things.

One result changes nothing,stop being fickle minded.
At some point when you have grown up, you find that eventually results is all that matters.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 11:18pm On Mar 14, 2017
pelvicky:
where is that 10dove or 9fowl?

come and defend your sampaoli
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by princesuko(m): 11:21pm On Mar 14, 2017
bykebyke:

Few coaches in the world would achieve what Sampaoli has achieved with a back 3 of Mercado,Rami and Pareja,so believe me when I say...He is Superman.

Emery? undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 11:21pm On Mar 14, 2017
randomperson:

So Leicester beat sevilla, they are not a shite team. Means Espanyol too is not a shire team since they beat sevilla too. So the teams in LA liga that are not shite are more than three.
See your warped logic now? grin

That was a local match. We are talking of ucl, you are talking of one village tournament. Have you forgotten, the competition we should always use to rate players and clubs? Apari ramuzaki cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 14, 2017
jpmoriarti:
Cool! grin grin

Everyone knows bykebyke is a fraud except bykebyke himself. tongue

I wonder what next coach he will suggest for FC Barcelona. Or perhaps he can do the impossible by going to Netherlands to wake Cryuff from the dead to come and coach Barca of his dreams. grin
Making permanent conclusions from temporary situations.
LOL.grin.
Noob.grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:22pm On Mar 14, 2017
bykebyke:

He's average coach. He did nothing Emry didn't do in Sevilla. He could have taken them to their 4th EL trophy but now they're out of Europe altogether.

I'm sure this ignominious UCL exit at the hands of a relegation threatened minnows, puts paid to his ambition of stepping into Legend Enrique's shoes.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by randomperson: 11:24pm On Mar 14, 2017
airmark:

That was a local match. We are talking of ucl, you are talking of one village tournament. Have you forgotten, the competition we should always use to rate players and clubs? Apari ramuzaki cheesy
Is it not the same sevilla? Or what nonsense are you saying?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 14, 2017
jpmoriarti:
He's average coach. He did nothing Emry didn't do in Sevilla. He could have taken them to their 4th EL trophy but now they're out of Europe altogether.

I'm sure this ignominious UCL exit at the hands of a relegation threatened minnows, puts paid to his ambition of stepping into Legend Enrique's shoes.
Typical result oriented folk.

One result changes nothing.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 11:25pm On Mar 14, 2017
And that's how Madrid will get Leicester in the QF.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:25pm On Mar 14, 2017
bykebyke:

Making permanent conclusions from temporary situations.
LOL.grin.
Noob.grin
This is a meaningless response.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 11:26pm On Mar 14, 2017
randomperson:

Is it not the same sevilla? Or what nonsense are you saying?

It is the same man city that hazard destroyed that kept neymar in ghana-must-go bag at the same ettihad stadium. Ramuzaki the random man cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 14, 2017
jpmoriarti:
This is a meaningless response.
Yet you replied to it.grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:29pm On Mar 14, 2017
bykebyke:

Typical result oriented folk.

One result changes nothing.
If you work somewhere, you'll see that results is all that matters not promises.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordEmperoris1(m): 11:29pm On Mar 14, 2017
bykebyke:
He was knocked out by the current Epl Champions,no shame in that.grin
alas
the spirit of ramudeuter dwelth on bykebyke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 14, 2017
jpmoriarti:
If you work somewhere, you'll see that results is all that matters not promises.
Shut up.
Maintaining status quo when you can have better is nothing to be proud of.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 11:33pm On Mar 14, 2017
LordEmperoris1:
alas

Dayo is a bad influence cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:35pm On Mar 14, 2017
bykebyke:

Yet you replied to it.grin
How else could i have let you know it is meaningless if i hadn't replied?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 14, 2017
LordEmperoris1:
alas
Are they not the current EPL champions again?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 11:37pm On Mar 14, 2017
inFamouz:
ogbomosho representing grin

Baba ogbomosho's logic on fleek today.

EPL >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>laliga
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:38pm On Mar 14, 2017
LordEmperoris1:
alas

Rumdeuter is the most objective fan in the whole Nairaland sport section. Reason he is very popular
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 14, 2017
jpmoriarti:
How else could i have let you know it is meaningless if i hadn't replied?
Nope,that post pricked you,reason you called it meaningless...LOL.grin
Noob.grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DirewolfofStark(m): 11:41pm On Mar 14, 2017
airmark:

One of them , 15th on epl table.

Christmas came early for Leceister City grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:41pm On Mar 14, 2017
bykebyke:

Nope,that post pricked you,reason you called it meaningless...LOL.grin
Noob.grin
Fact is i didn't understand what you wrote. Perhaps you could be a little clearer with your thought's articulation
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 14, 2017
jpmoriarti:
Fact is i didn't understand what you wrote. Perhaps you could be a little clearer with your thought's articulation
LOL..olodo.grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordEmperoris1(m): 11:49pm On Mar 14, 2017
bykebyke:

Are they not the current EPL champions again?
but samporingo is the best coach
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 11:49pm On Mar 14, 2017
jpmoriarti:
Rumdeuter is the most objective fan in the whole Nairaland sport section. Reason he is very popular

That they cant handle, Thats why I say I bludgeon them with facts, thats why all they can clutch onto are ad hominems
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 14, 2017
LordEmperoris1:
but samporingo is the best coach

He did his job.

His team created chances...but could not finish.

Even Schmeichel said a team with prolific forwards will knock them out.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 14, 2017
Open seasons on Sampaoli..And I stay strapped. cheesy

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 12:02am On Mar 15, 2017
jpmoriarti:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dayo , Objectivity? I trust him, he won't fall for this suspicious honour. He would be looking at you with left eye, henceforth. It seems you have ulterior motives behind this comment.

Do you know that david luiz can send him to jail for what he stated below ?

raumdeuter:
pkasso, airmark, Pakati

Do you know Clovis Acosta Fernandez?

He was killed by David Luiz. A life long Selecao fan died after seeing the shame David Luiz brought on his national team

He couldnt stand to watch David Luiz play another world cup in Brazilian shirt

RIP FAN

Dayo is the most unscrupulous member of this section.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2160) (2161) (2162) (2163) (2164) (2165) (2166) ... (6183) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.