Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,553 members, 7,843,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4644669 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2169) (2170) (2171) (2172) (2173) (2174) (2175) ... (6220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 17, 2017
Bauza will be using a 5-4-1 against Bolivia.

Messi didn't come out of retirement for this FFS. angry angry lipsrsealed

What kind of manager still uses a 5-4-1. angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 17, 2017
Neymar is a yellow away from suspension. He needs to not get a yellow in the next two legs.

How this guy take deh accumulate yellow cards sef? angry angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by freaklesschild(m): 7:52pm On Mar 17, 2017
bykebyke:
The only team that knocked out Barça in a CL QF with the return leg at home was Juve in 2003.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
omo that one know mean... if we re determine does things doesn't matter jare...the only problem am worried about is underestimation , which barcelona does very well , team like bayern munich doesnt care to kill a tie completely same can not be said for us
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 17, 2017
freaklesschild:
omo that one know mean... if we re determine does things doesn't matter jare...the only problem am worried about is underestimation , which barcelona does very well , team like bayern munich doesnt care to kill a tie completely same can not be said for us
Na if we go see chance take score one sef.

Juventus without the ball defend with a 5-3-2. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by freaklesschild(m): 7:54pm On Mar 17, 2017
bykebyke:
Neymar is a yellow away from suspension. He needs to not get a yellow in the next two legs.

How this guy take deh accumulate yellow cards sef? angry angry
i notice something about neymar...when he is over serious or when he is angry playing is when he get cards...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by freaklesschild(m): 7:58pm On Mar 17, 2017
bykebyke:

Na if we go see chance take score one sef.

Juventus without the ball defend with a 5-3-2. grin
yeah i know that but wen Msn is boiling ..there is no defense they can score...let just hope they bring their A game to the match then the rest is history ...abi they one come defend for camp nou goals will surely be scored the wideness of the field will always open you up
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 8:11pm On Mar 17, 2017
Iniesta, Pique, Rakitic are all rooting for Unzue to take over from Luis Enrique
In their words.... "Unzue knows everything about the club very well and how it works, he worked at the club for a long time and is working with us now. He's a qualified and experienced coach and is now excited about finishing the season and helping us meet our objectives," Iniesta said.
Also
Barca defender Pique is also backing Unzue.
"He's spent many years at the club, not just with Luis Enrique but also with Pep and I'm sure he would be a good candidate,"
Infact
"I have a very good relationship with him, he knows us very well, we have maximum confidence in him," Rakitic said in an interview with radio station Cadena Ser on Friday.
"Luis Enrique has his staff but Unzue has his own ideas. It's the same philosophy, but each coach has his own style."
Hmmm When 3 important players (Captain inclusive) are backing you for a job then maybe they know what we don't know
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 17, 2017
bykebyke:
The only team that knocked out Barça in a CL QF with the return leg at home was Juve in 2003.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

This is how it ended last time grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 17, 2017
TRendlona:

That was a final..not a quarter final.

And that Juve is massively different from the currently one.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by freaklesschild(m): 8:45pm On Mar 17, 2017
Everything you need to know ahead of the Catalans' La Liga clash at Camp Nou on Sunday...

Barcelona are back in action in the Primera Division on Sunday with a match at home to struggling Valencia.

Luis Enrique's side thrashed Paris Saint-Germain 6-1 in their last game at Camp Nou to qualify for the quarter-finals of the Champions League with an epic comeback after losing the first leg 4-0, but the Blaugrana lost ground in La Liga last weekend as they went down 2-1 at Deportivo La Coruna.

Barca to face Juventus in Champions League quarter-finals

The Catalans are now two points behind fierce rivals Real Madrid (who also have a game in hand) at the top of the table, although Zinedine Zidane's side face a tough trip to Athletic Club on Saturday.

BARCELONA INJURIES

Aleix Vidal is sidelined for the remainder of the season after suffering a horrific ankle injury at Alaves last month.

Jeremy Mathieu is also been out injured, but Neymar, who starred against PSG, returns after missing the 2-1 defeat away to Deportivo La Coruna last weekend.

BARCELONA SUSPENSIONS

Barcelona boss Luis Enrique has an otherwise full-strength squad to choose from on Sunday. However, both Lionel Messi and Gerard Pique are just one yellow card away from picking up a one-match ban.

BARCELONA POTENTIAL STARTING LINE-UP

Barcelona boss Luis Enrique is set to stick with 3-4-3 following the success of the formation in recent weeks.

The Asturian coach welcomes back Neymar after the Brazilian missed the 2-1 defeat at Deportivo La Coruna last weekend through injury. He will start along with international team-mate Rafinha in attack alongside Luis Suarez, with Messi in a deeper role.

Samuel Umtiti will return in defence alongside Gerard Pique and Javier Mascherano.

VALENCIA TEAM NEWS

Valencia are down in 13th place in La Liga and the stricken side have won just three games away from home in the Primera Division all season.

Voro's men lost 3-0 at Atletico Madrid in their last match away from Mestalla, but they sit 11 points clear of the drop zone and should be safe from relegation despite their poor form this season.

Enzo Perez returns from suspension and should start at Camp Nou. Voro has no major injury concerns for the trip to Barcelona.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 8:48pm On Mar 17, 2017
TRendlona:

grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 8:48pm On Mar 17, 2017
Dmcdad what's your take? grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 9:49pm On Mar 17, 2017
jonsnow92:
Iniesta, Pique, Rakitic are all rooting for Unzue to take over from Luis Enrique
In their words.... "Unzue knows everything about the club very well and how it works, he worked at the club for a long time and is working with us now. He's a qualified and experienced coach and is now excited about finishing the season and helping us meet our objectives," Iniesta said.
Also
Barca defender Pique is also backing Unzue.
"He's spent many years at the club, not just with Luis Enrique but also with Pep and I'm sure he would be a good candidate,"
Infact
"I have a very good relationship with him, he knows us very well, we have maximum confidence in him," Rakitic said in an interview with radio station Cadena Ser on Friday.
"Luis Enrique has his staff but Unzue has his own ideas. It's the same philosophy, but each coach has his own style."
Hmmm When 3 important players (Captain inclusive) are backing you for a job then maybe they know what we don't know

I have a feeling this guy will get the job sha. I love sampaoli so much, but something about him coaching barca just doesn't add up. And nonetheless, Barca's blueprint has always been to preserve club tactics and tradition, while winning trophies. Having said that, me sef don back Unzue...

Sorry o Okadaokada (bykebyke), fvck sampaoli cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 9:51pm On Mar 17, 2017
For the records, Madrid's outstanding game is away to celta Vigo I think....

The league is ours grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:13pm On Mar 17, 2017
senorova:

The league is ours grin
As it's so sure we are winning remaining matches right?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by freaklesschild(m): 10:27pm On Mar 17, 2017
senorova:

The league is ours grin
we hope so ..we never can tell what can happen at dis stage....though their next 6 game are brutal if they can go through i can't boost of us winning
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:38pm On Mar 17, 2017
coded01:
Dmcdad what's your take? grin
As far as Madrid got a hard draw, then I'm very much satisfied.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 11:08pm On Mar 17, 2017
senorova:

I have a feeling this guy will get the job sha. I love sampaoli so much, but something about him coaching barca just doesn't add up. And nonetheless, Barca's blueprint has always been to preserve club tactics and tradition, while winning trophies. Having said that, me sef don back Unzue...

It depends on What happens at the end of the season..If we win 2 major Trophies the board might think there's no need for a Total Overhaul..Knowing how conservative this Bartomeu led board can be especially when it comes to appointing managers...They always prefer to appoint managers that knows the club and it's Philosophy, then Unzue looks like their Go to Guy
But the twist is if we win just the copa del rey this season and the lingering fact that Messi is yet to sign a new Deal and His alleged love for Sampaoli might work against Unzue..
I'll wait till one or two out of the MSN speak in Favour of the Unzue guy then we can know if he has d full backing of His Players
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 17, 2017
senorova:

Preserve club traditions?

You think this current board still does that?

Same board that sold a 25 year old Bartra and kept a 32year old Mathieu?

Same board that bought Arda Turan just to use him as a prop in winning an election?

Same board authorized the sale of Grimaldo for peanuts and bought Digne three years later?

Them hiring Unzue doesn't mean they want to keep traditions.

It means they want someone that won't speak up against their bullshit...and an active thinker like Jorge Sampaoli is not that man. grin

But..better Unzue than Valverde though.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 18, 2017
bykebyke:

Well Enrique failed at Roma,yet we gave him a chance.

Sampaoli is flourishing at Sevilla.
I don't see any reason Sampaoli should not be given a chance.

There is also the former defender from Krumbach...Tuchel
There is also Setien that is playing good football with Las Palmas.

Oh yeah.. Sarri of Napoli too.

Oh lest I forget Main man Bielsa is also without a job currently.
My post from December 2016.

Setien has come out to announce that he won't be renewing with Las Palmas.

Interesting. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 18, 2017
Bilbao vs Madrid today.

If Valverde wins today,he certainly gets the Barca job.

If he loses...Unzue..Unzue..Unzue.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 4:06pm On Mar 18, 2017
bykebyke:
Bilbao vs Madrid today.
If Valverde wins today,he certainly gets the Barca job.
If he loses...Unzue..Unzue..Unzue.

No more Sampaoli?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 18, 2017
raumdeuter:

No more Sampaoli?
For this board,I'm sure he was never in the running.

Easier to accept fate now.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 18, 2017
Madrid don jam their mates for cross and nod. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 18, 2017
Benzeeeemmmaaaa. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 18, 2017
If Valverde loses,I don't want to see his name on this thread again..Sampaoli that won Madrid does not have two heads. angry angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 5:39pm On Mar 18, 2017
I will swap Garcia for Arda... cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by princesuko(m): 5:39pm On Mar 18, 2017
Get In grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 5:39pm On Mar 18, 2017
bykebyke:
Benzeeeemmmaaaa. cheesy

Aduriz... tongue angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by weedtaker: 5:43pm On Mar 18, 2017
orororororoorororororororororororooororooorororororororororororor grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by princesuko(m): 5:43pm On Mar 18, 2017
Cnuts that didn't last long angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by weedtaker: 5:44pm On Mar 18, 2017
Cristiano Ronaldo has now recorded 51 #LaLiga assists since 2012/13; more than any other Real Madrid player

not a team player though.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2169) (2170) (2171) (2172) (2173) (2174) (2175) ... (6220) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.