Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,134 members, 7,829,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4620600 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2168) (2169) (2170) (2171) (2172) (2173) (2174) ... (6204) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 17, 2017
Busquets won't be available for the first leg. lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 17, 2017
8-04: Real Madrid-Atlético
12-04: Bayern-Real Madrid
15-04: Sporting-Real Madrid
18-04: Real Madrid-Bayern
23-04: Real Madrid-Barça

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 1:47pm On Mar 17, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Omo, shey den wan kill una ni
Madrid own is worse....dey will face Barca,Bayern twice,atletico in april
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by freaklesschild(m): 1:50pm On Mar 17, 2017
SEE THE REACTION FROM EXPERT ABOUT THE DRAW BAYERN MUNICH: BOOM! The big one as Bayern Munich face holders Real Madrid. But Bayern will be relieved to avoid an all-German clash (no, it's not a Klassiker) and also avoid Real's noisy neighbours Atletico, who dumped them out in the semifinals last time under Pep Guardiola. Of course, the main narrative will surround Bayern boss Carlo Ancelotti plotting his way past Real, whom he led to the historic La Decima, thrashing Guardiola's Bayern 5-0 on aggregate in the last four in 2014. Arjen Robben, Xabi Alonso and Toni Kroos will all face former clubs too -- Mark Lovell.

REAL MADRID: Real Madrid definitely did not want to draw Bayern Munich at this stage of the competition -- as the reaction of the club's former player and current director Emilio Butragueno directly afterwards showed. For years Madrid have feared the big German clubs, especially Bayern, with a history of losing important meetings dating back to the 1980s, through Jose Mourinho's time in charge, right up until the shock 4-0 win in Munich on the way to winning the 2014 trophy. That Carlo Ancelotti was Blancos coach that season, and now returns with Bayern to take on his former assistant Zinedine Zidane, adds even more sauce to the mix. Everybody at the Bernabeu, from president Florentino Perez down, would have preferred this game not to happen at this stage -- Dermot Corrigan.

BARCELONA: Juventus are a tough draw for Barcelona but the initial feeling is that the Catalans will have been happy to have avoided the other Spanish sides. Atletico Madrid are the only team to have knocked them out of the Champions League during the past three seasons, while a two-legged tie against Real Madrid would have been as tough mentally as physically. However, a meeting with the Italian champions -- and a reunion with Dani Alves -- is far from ideal. Juve are much stronger than Paris Saint-Germain in every sense of the word. If Barca play like they played in Paris in Turin in the first leg, Juve are unlikely to offer as much change in the return game at Camp Nou. It's an intriguing match up, though, between two of Europe's very best teams -- Sam Marsden.

JUVENTUS: Juventus had hoped to face a weaker side than Barcelona in the quarterfinals, a team that pulled off the greatest comeback in the history of European football against PSG. However, this is still not the Barcelona of old and it's a team that does lose and concede with greater frequency than it once did. Meanwhile Juve are more confident now, a team that feel they deserve their place in the upper echelons of football, so this is perhaps the perfect time and the perfect opponent to play against to judge how far they have grown since their intimidated performance against Barca in the 2015 Champions League final -- Mina Rzouki.

ATLETICO MADRID: Everybody wanted them and it was Atletico who got them. Debutants Leicester City were -- on paper -- the dream draw and it is nice to see fortune smile on Atleti at this stage of the competition having pulled out Barcelona (twice) and Real Madrid over the last three seasons. Neither side likes to dominate possession and both play counter-attacking football. Diego Simeone does not use the kind of high-line that the likes of Jamie Vardy need to excel and it will be a battle to see who can pull off their gameplan better. Los Rojiblancos have the better players, more experience and proven quality and I fully expect them to make it through -- Joseph Walker.

LEICESTER: It's perhaps fitting that Leicester City have drawn Atletico. The Foxes have an uncanny habit of drawing Atleti in Europe having lost to them in the 1961-62 European Cup Winners' Cup and more recently in the 1997-98 UEFA Cup. Foxes fans will have been hoping for Barcelona or Real Madrid, but a trip to the Vicente Calderon will be memorable and the tie is also very winnable since the Spanish side aren't quite as formidable as 12 months ago. It will be a similar kind of game to Sevilla, who by coincidence are Atleti's next opponent. Leicester haven't quite got a "glamour" tie, and Diego Simeone will be no doubt delighted with the draw, but don't rule out another shock Foxes triumph and an unthinkable place in the semifinals. As ridiculous as that sounds -- Ben Jacobs.

DORTMUND: "We're challengers for the Champions League, but not favourites -- if you want to put us into a category," Borussia Dortmund coach Thomas Tuchel said at his news conference on Thursday. AS Monaco are a team in the same category, with neither team being the favourite in this tie and Tuchel might give his mate Pep Guardiola a call for some advice to avoid making the same mistakes as Man City did. Both teams will be happy to have avoided Barcelona, Bayern Munich and Real Madrid and both will fancy their chances. Dortmund CEO Hans-Joachim Watzke summed it up nicely: "They have a goal difference of +59 [actually +58] and stand ahead of PSG in the League. It'll be very hard for us, but we cannot complain. All in all a very nice draw." -- Stefan Buczko.

MONACO: L'Equipe's online headline had stated "Leicester or a big one" this morning. It was a big one, but not as big as it could have been. Given their triumph over City, Monaco will surely believe Dortmund are beatable. Both sides' attacking philosophy all but guarantees goals at either end, and it will be a chance for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang to show the Stade Louis II just how far he has progressed since an underwhelming loan spell there in 2010-11. However, for all their flair and firepower, Monaco's back four are a cut above their German opponents, and should tip the tie their way -- Ian Holyman
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 2:03pm On Mar 17, 2017
Suarez vs chiellini..hmmmm
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by freaklesschild(m): 2:09pm On Mar 17, 2017
Theflash98:
Suarez vs chiellini..hmmmm
yeah chelini didn't play the final in 2015 , so dis is the first time they re reuniting on the pitch after the incident
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 2:17pm On Mar 17, 2017
bykebyke:
8-04: Real Madrid-Atlético
12-04: Bayern-Real Madrid
15-04: Sporting-Real Madrid
18-04: Real Madrid-Bayern
23-04: Real Madrid-Barça

grin grin

Madridiots right now
grin grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 17, 2017
Real Madrid V Bayern Munich is the match to watch. Los Blancos should begin to osculate their dreams of winning the UCL goodbye.

Forsooth, there exist no permanent friendship in football. Friend today, foe in the morrow, no status quo is atemporal. It would both be amusing and exciting to watch Dani Alves play against Barça.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 17, 2017
Messi wants Barça to sign the angel of death (Angel Di Maria). Neymar on the other hand is cabling for the signing of his fellow countryman and childhood croonie, Phil Courtinho.

Well, at least they, alongside other Barça players, agree on one thing, that Andre Gomez should be kicked off the team!

Finally, the tares are seperated from the wheat! grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 17, 2017
Pep is racist and vengeful though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 17, 2017
DarkRebel101:
Messi wants Barça to sign the angel of death (Angel Di Maria). Neymar on the other hand is cabling for the signing of his fellow countryman and childhood croonie, Phil Courtinho.

Well, at least they, alongside other Barça players, agree on one thing, that Andre Gomez should be kicked off the team!

Finally, the tares are seperated from the wheat! grin grin
Messi wants Di Maria are rumors propelled by Madrid media since 2014.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 17, 2017
Masterclass needed from this guy.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 17, 2017
grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 17, 2017
bykebyke:

Messi wants Di Maria are rumors propelled by Madrid media since 2014.

It's not far-fetched. Messi and Di Maria are tight buddies off the pitch, and so it's very possible that Leo might have mooted the idea to him on one of their international outings with Argentina. All it takes is a great deal of convincing and a boatload of money to win him over.

Think of it, if we have Di Maria on our team, only God can save Real Madrid in the El Clasicos to come.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 17, 2017
DarkRebel101:

It's not far-fetched. Messi and Di Maria are tight buddies off the pitch, and so it's very possible that Leo might have mooted the idea to him on one of their international outings with Argentina. All it takes is a great deal of convincing and a boatload of money to win him over.

Think of it, if we have Di Maria on our team, only God can save Real Madrid in the El Clasicos to come.
DiMaria of 2012..Yes.

Current DiMaria...No fücking way.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 17, 2017
I'm afraid of Juventus to be honest. lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 3:19pm On Mar 17, 2017
We must be weary of Juventus.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SIRcumalot: 3:19pm On Mar 17, 2017
bykebyke:
Pep is racist and vengeful though.
toure:Massa was good to me.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 17, 2017
SIRcumalot:

toure:Massa was good to me.

grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SIRcumalot: 4:00pm On Mar 17, 2017
Pep has handled toure and kompany very well I was expecting some friction there particularly kompany maybe he go still happen
but na there last season for city be this sha.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 4:04pm On Mar 17, 2017
BREAKING | Real Madrid fans have started a petition for another draw in the UCL... grin

https://mobile.twitter.com/messi10stats/status/842713299770839040?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 4:05pm On Mar 17, 2017
bykebyke:
I'm afraid of Juventus to be honest. lipsrsealed

You don start! angry grin

Wey koboko? grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 4:10pm On Mar 17, 2017
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 17, 2017
I wish for this song to be played on the day of my funeral. Deus te benedicat, Tony Britten.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Qqd6T_A9LY

Ce sont les meilleures équipes
Es sind die allerbesten Mannschaften
The main event

Die Meister
Die Besten
Les grandes équipes
The champions

Une grande réunion
Eine grosse sportliche Veranstaltung
The main event

Die Meister
Die Besten
Les grandes équipes
The champions

Ils sont les meilleurs
Sie sind die Besten
These are the champions

Die Meister
Die Besten
Les grandes équipes
The champions

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 4:29pm On Mar 17, 2017
I don't understand dome Barca fans here. Juventus has only conceded twice in the Champions league this season. Madrid is definitely not worse off. An off day in Italy,which is very much possible with this current Barca,and its pretty much game over.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 4:38pm On Mar 17, 2017
Theflash98:

Madrid own is worse....dey will face Barca,Bayern twice,atletico in april

Hahahaha, mouth-watering matches plenty die.
All these yeye EPL teams don run comot 4 Europe, no be only EPL get tough fixtures o
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Eruditor: 4:43pm On Mar 17, 2017
Yahoo1, I wanted to say the same thing but people will accuse me of disloyalty.

I don't share the enthusiasm but I am still optimistic. Juventus do not concede goals at all and we have struggled against such teams especially when such teams are better than us at set pieces. I hope MSN deliver us somehow.

As per the other fixtures, yes I am happy RM finally got some worthy opposition for the first time in years but I hope Bayern won't underestimate them. For all the chances that RMA seem to concede in recent times, they do not concede too many goals. Add to that, the fact that they seem to play with brawn and determination than skill and that game could be a potential banana skin for them (Bayern).

I am convinced however that RM will not defend the UCL so I don't mind us meeting them in the semi's or finals (if they get there) as the jinx will definitely work against them.

I won't be surprised if Monaco and Leicester win their respective games. ATM have not played well against teams that do not have the ball and Dortmund are pisspoor away from home. If they let Monaco create too many chances there will be no need for a second leg.

Personally, I would have wanted Dortmund for Barca but I am keeping my fingers crossed.

PS: Sampaoli is still a great coach. Nzonzi should not have missed the penalty.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 17, 2017
What is Lionel Messi? cheesy

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 17, 2017
Real Madrid vs Barcelona: El Clásico set for 23 April at 20:45.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 6:50pm On Mar 17, 2017
dmcdad:

Them trick the guy this time around. Before him say make him go piss comeback, draw don finish.cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 6:52pm On Mar 17, 2017
freaklesschild:
he forget cause he go see the laliga president make dem discuss the current situation of barcelona
grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 17, 2017
The only team that knocked out Barça in a CL QF with the return leg at home was Juve in 2003.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (2168) (2169) (2170) (2171) (2172) (2173) (2174) ... (6204) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.