Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4591859 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2180) (2181) (2182) (2183) (2184) (2185) (2186) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:18pm On Mar 21, 2017
dmcdad:
Funny how Shekpites didn't give us a breather some few months back because Hazard was lucky to be some goals ahead of Neymar albeit the latter was was higher in the assists chart. Fast-forward some few months later, all men don take cover because them no get anything to argue again.

Imagine someone as shameless as Chelseafan1, rather than bring up stats or stand against (with stats or facts) any comparisons between Ney and Hazard, would resort to saying Hazard would be better next season blah blah blah, while this season still has at least 2 months left.

Chelseafan1 and co, you guys should come down here to explain what has happened since then, cause you almost pushed it down our throat at the time. Una forget say, when jungle mature na then we go know who be who, and them go separate boiz from men. Not taking anything away from Hazard, but una no let me see road then. Make una no come talk ooooo.cheesy

Cc: raumdeuter, sebod, bykebyke, homesteady, coded01, airmark et al.

I don't bother myself on any issue involving the Shekpites, it takes them years to process and admit whatever one tells them. After the PSG match, some of them have seen the light and even made an open confession on their thread. What else can you ask for?

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:20pm On Mar 21, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Shey Iniesta and Lampard never play the same role b4, why be say one sabi score goals and assists wella, the other one no sabi at all.
He is sooo sooo poor at it, if not for team work wey let am dey win trophies and nomination, e for no better pass......

Gomes tongue tongue
Yet, he has more accolades than Lampard. Teamwork you say? Shey Lampard dey collect ball from keeper then dribble go score? No be teamwork him take score him goals? Sometimes you Shekpites argue like toddlers. Jeez!

In the football world, them no be mates at all. MOTM in WC final, Euro final and Champions League finals no be bread and ewà agoyin oooooo. If w happen once, maybe mistake. Twice? Maybe a coincidence.. But numerous times, ahh! E mean say that person na pure class.

E don reach Iniesta and Lampard, G+A don matter. But for Neymar-Hazard, G+A no matter. Make I see the day you go compare both again with the extra large margin Neymar get ahead of am. Meanwhile, even if we comot G+A for th3 matter, Neymar still beat wella.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:24pm On Mar 21, 2017
freaklesschild:
yeah i remember bro ...the funny part about the whole talk was that neymar wasn't playing bad , he was only unlucky with the goal , waiting for the next thing dey wanna bring to to the floor. they even said messi was not playing well because of the psg game and some few matches forgetting he had more goals than anyother person in the top 5 league as at that point in time
You dey mind them? Every matchday na so this Chelseafan1 go dey quote person upandan say Hazard score ooooo, and if Neymar no score, e mean say him dey useless. Imagine! Hazard wey be say Neymar G+A for this season alone beat him total patapata.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 10:24pm On Mar 21, 2017
airmark:

Hazard don kobalize this one. cheesy cheesy cheesy

[img]https:///media/3-15-2017/3Rb4qd.gif[/img]

Man utd's de gea is eden's b1tch

Chief tormentor

We understand, you should be pained. cheesy

[img]http:///media/10-23-2016/s6pwLD.gif[/img]
Who hasn't Hazard dribbled or scored against b4?? If u like post gifs from now till nxt year. Wont still add any relevance to his name
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:25pm On Mar 21, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Be like say Neymar sabi pass raumdeuter, sebod, Debroslink, dmcdad, Bykebyke, ddippset, Mcdreeezy etc etc grin grin grin grin
E sure sabi pass us.

Looking at the EPL table, shey you even suppose post that kind stuff with Chelsea already running away with the title with over 10points?
Maybe Neymar thinks United or Arsenal can still win the league because he surely can never tell who would be the champions. But you and I can already tell. so, Neymar surely sabi pass us tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:25pm On Mar 21, 2017
coded01:
No sane person will think Hazard is better than Neymar...

Cc Dmcdad... wink
Meanwhile, Shekpites believe so.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 21, 2017
Yes! Let's re-sign Gerard Deulofeu! The chap always seemed so promising back in the days.

http://www.sport-english.com/en/news/barca/barcelona-can-re-sign-gerard-deulofeu-for-million-euros-5913808
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 10:29pm On Mar 21, 2017
airmark:

As expected of an up barka fan, your deductive reasoning is as wack as busquets left leg. Are a40 and raumdeuter, up barka fans ? You need to work on yourself bro.

so do you. Are A40 and raumdeuter Barca fans? You really are a Chelsea fan.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:32pm On Mar 21, 2017
Upnepaa:
chelsea fans are high on chelsea dry gin, undecided undecided undecided

In which planet did messi collect 11 balloon d'or,

last time I checked, iniesta has 11 goals from open play.
Leave Skimpledawg make him dey rub body for gutter with Chelseafan1. Him no know say fan1 don sign to dey rub body for gutter for life, hence the reason him dey make false claims and argue blindly.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:36pm On Mar 21, 2017
Lana1:
One idiot Chelsea fan saying Hazard was better than Messi. The thread was just complete bullshít.

[b]Hazard fans are really foolish. No be only on NL. Its a global thing...
So you dey use indirectly dey insult Chelseafan1? cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by freaklesschild(m): 10:38pm On Mar 21, 2017
dmcdad:

You dey mind them? Every matchday na so this Chelseafan1 go dey quote person upandan say Hazard score ooooo, and if Neymar no score, e mean say him dey useless. Imagine! Hazard wey be say Neymar G+A for this season alone beat him total patapata.
abeg just dey look like dat mikel photo , na weting dem need be dat o my nigga ...if you go into stat neymar kill him hands down , if we look at how they influence game same story, but some chelsea fan go come here they yarn upandan
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:40pm On Mar 21, 2017
bykebyke:
Romero; Mercado, Otamendi, Rojo, Más; Mascherano, Biglia, Messi, Aguero, Di Maria; Higuain

4-5-1..Aguero in midfield....Jesu.

Messi must fake an injury and come back to Barcelona. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Your L dey wait for you for corner.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 10:46pm On Mar 21, 2017
Lana1:
Who hasn't Hazard dribbled or scored against b4?? If u like post gifs from now till nxt year. Wont still add any relevance to his name

Shots fired! grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 21, 2017
Griezmann: "I think Juve will qualify to the semi-finals, a very solid team, they allow you to take just a few chances."

Congrats to us on making it to the semi finals of the UCL.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 11:01pm On Mar 21, 2017
Barcelona wanting Paulo Dybala or Antoine Griezmann to fight Lionel Messi, Luis Suarez and Neymar for place in starting XI

www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4334434/amp/Barcelona-eye-Paulo-Dybala-Antoine-Griezmann-transfer.html
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 11:02pm On Mar 21, 2017
bykebyke:
Griezmann: "I think Juve will qualify to the semi-finals, a very solid team, they allow you to take just a few chances."

Congrats to us on making it to the semi finals of the UCL.
i always prefer it when people think Barcelona is not doing so well,it propels the team to fantastic heights. Just like Messi with the defenders and Keepers that disrespect him. Neuer comes to mind.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 11:03pm On Mar 21, 2017
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 11:05pm On Mar 21, 2017
Arsenal's Hector Bellerin admits transfer interest from Barcelona feels 'special'

www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/arsenal-transfer-news-hector-bellerin-a7641516.html%3Famp
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 11:05pm On Mar 21, 2017
airmark:

Hazard don kobalize this one. cheesy cheesy cheesy

[img]https:///media/3-15-2017/3Rb4qd.gif[/img]

Man utd's de gea is eden's b1tch

Chief tormentor

We understand, you should be pained. cheesy

[img]http:///media/10-23-2016/s6pwLD.gif[/img]

U don sabi wetin dey pain dt one grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 11:07pm On Mar 21, 2017
dmcdad:

See this olodo sha! I inquired that you react to a post that quoted some claims you made a couple of months ago, and you dey ask me wan nonsensical question. Why you no answer the call first? Taah!

Na me fırst ask u na
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 11:07pm On Mar 21, 2017
coded01:
Barcelona wanting Paulo Dybala or Antoine Griezmann to fight Lionel Messi, Luis Suarez and Neymar for place in starting XI

www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4334434/amp/Barcelona-eye-Paulo-Dybala-Antoine-Griezmann-transfer.html
This is Bullshit naa..Dybala nor Griezman won't wanna play second fiddle to Neymar or Suarez..There are some sites or reports I don't bother reading once I see the names..e.g Dailymail,goal.com..Broda these people na rubbish them dey always post,especially issues relating to Barca
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordEmperoris1(m): 11:34pm On Mar 21, 2017
Lana1:
ehya, this one touch u well
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 11:54pm On Mar 21, 2017
dmcdad:

So you dey use indirectly dey insult Chelseafan1? cheesy

Mumu, is it not obvious enuf dt he wasn't referring to me but a twitter Chelsea fan. Na so u dull reach. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 11:55pm On Mar 21, 2017
sebod:

E sure sabi pass us.

Looking at the EPL table, shey you even suppose post that kind stuff with Chelsea already running away with the title with over 10points?
Maybe Neymar thinks United or Arsenal can still win the league because he surely can never tell who would be the champions. But you and I can already tell. so, Neymar surely sabi pass us tongue

He wasn't talking about ds season alone.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 12:04am On Mar 22, 2017
LordEmperoris1:
ehya, this one touch u well

Dont mind him. I have a friend like him, he wasn't happy that hazard wasn't stretchered off in that fa cup match.

Chelseafan1:

Mumu, it is not obvious enuf dt he wasn't referring to me but a twitter Chelsea fan. Na so u dull reach. cheesy

Dmcdad dey do like dmckid these days. cheesy

Chelseafan1:

U don sabi wetin dey pain dt one grin grin grin

It's been long they have been nurturing hatred. Look at rooney here:

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 12:16am On Mar 22, 2017
airmark:

Dont mind him. I have a friend like him, he wasn't happy that hazard wasn't stretchered off in that fa cup match.

Dmcdad dey do like dmckid these days. cheesy

It's been long they have been nurturing hatred. Look at rooney here:

Lwkmd... ..dt one dey part of the extremely foolish Man utd fans wey dey expect Neymar for their old trafford, he admitted one day na, dt 4 - 0 wey den chop say Hazard sabi score goals wey dey always pain am... ..lol

You don forget how many of their wingers wey den compare with Hazard wey don flop run go anoda league.
Na so bravo wey dem dmcdad dey hype come turn mumu for man city. Just see Rooney, lmao.....I know kon understand, once Hazard see Man utd, na wahala for them

grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 12:31am On Mar 22, 2017
cheesy
I dont know what man utd and de gea took from him. They've not got answer to him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:14am On Mar 22, 2017
Final 4 candidates to replace Enrique. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

It's the year 2028,Barcelona are looking for a new coach.

Mathieu and Vermaelen are leading the race because they have the "Barcelona DNA"

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by freaklesschild(m): 1:18am On Mar 22, 2017
omo chelsea fans dey vex gan o, why flooding everywhere with with neymar inferior
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:09am On Mar 22, 2017
Higuain: "Neymar promised his teammates to score two goals,I promised my teammates to score three goals against Barcelona and eliminate them"

See this mumu. undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordEmperoris1(m): 7:08am On Mar 22, 2017
bykebyke:
Higuain: "Neymar promised his teammates to score two goals,I promised my teammates to score three goals against Barcelona and eliminate them"

See this mumu. undecided

To be honest

that juve vs barca will be tougher match Bayern/madrid

juve defense are tagg as immovable object(2 goals concedes so far in the UCL..

anyway may the lord be with DYBALA AND HUGAIN IN THAT MATCH

and also the juve defense
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:22am On Mar 22, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Mumu, is it not obvious enuf dt he wasn't referring to me but a twitter Chelsea fan. Na so u dull reach. cheesy
Which Twitter Chelsea fan? I don tell you to go that night school you attend make them refund you. Instead make them help your life, them scatter am more and more.cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2180) (2181) (2182) (2183) (2184) (2185) (2186) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Fkforyou(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.