Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4593072 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2181) (2182) (2183) (2184) (2185) (2186) (2187) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:26am On Mar 22, 2017
jonsnow92:
This is Bullshit naa..Dybala nor Griezman won't wanna play second fiddle to Neymar or Suarez..There are some sites or reports I don't bother reading once I see the names..e.g Dailymail,goal.com..Broda these people na rubbish them dey always post,especially issues relating to Barca
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Imagine say I wan read Barça news, na dailymail or the sun or the likes I go come read am? cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:37am On Mar 22, 2017
LordEmperoris1:
To be honest

that juve vs barca will be tougher match Bayern/madrid

juve defense are tagg as immovable object(2 goals concedes so far in the UCL..

anyway may the lord be with DYBALA AND HUGAIN IN THAT MATCH

and also the juve defense

I understand Juve's defence is strong, but honestly they've not met any team that has half the attacking impetus of Barça. Plus, when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object, then we can only wait to see which surrenders to the other.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chanchit: 8:41am On Mar 22, 2017
bykebyke:
Higuain: "Neymar promised his teammates to score two goals,I promised my teammates to score three goals against Barcelona and eliminate them"

See this mumu. undecided

He must have included two own goals.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Heywhizzy(m): 8:44am On Mar 22, 2017
freaklesschild:
serious can't believe it , where is he now ?
on loan at fiorentina
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 8:49am On Mar 22, 2017
dmcdad:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Imagine say I wan read Barça news, na dailymail or the sun or the likes I go come read am? cheesy
Exactly..I remember in 2014 when we were hit with that transfer ban..The next day Goal and Dailymail published articles that This is the end of an Era,Barca would go trophy less that season and that Madrid are the new Kings of Spain and the World...That same season to shut critics up,Barca won the treble...5 trophies in fact
I just love Barca Walahi
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordEmperoris1(m): 9:24am On Mar 22, 2017
dmcdad:

I understand Juve's defence is strong, but honestly they've not met any team that has half the attacking impetus of Barça. Plus, when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object, then we can only wait to see which surrenders to the other.
YES

IT WILL BE TOUGH ENCOUNTER

HOPEFULLY DYBALA AND HUGAIN WILL RUN THE SHOW
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 11:02am On Mar 22, 2017
LordEmperoris1:
YES

IT WILL BE TOUGH ENCOUNTER

HOPEFULLY DYBALA AND HUGAIN WILL RUN THE SHOW
OH..Now we know where your alleigance lie..All na wash..They aren't running Jack..If person pass you e pass you..Over 2 legs Barca would qualify
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ollah2: 11:03am On Mar 22, 2017
jonsnow92:

Exactly..I remember in 2014 when we were hit with that transfer ban..The next day Goal and Dailymail published articles that This is the end of an Era,Barca would go trophy less that season and that Madrid are the new Kings of Spain and the World...That same season to shut critics up,Barca won the treble...5 trophies in fact
I just love Barca Walahi

Yet some people will condemn Enrique
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 11:16am On Mar 22, 2017
LordEmperoris1:
To be honest

that juve vs barca will be tougher match Bayern/madrid

juve defense are tagg as immovable object(2 goals concedes so far in the UCL..

anyway may the lord be with DYBALA AND HUGAIN IN THAT MATCH

and also the juve defense

I don't know why people are scared of juventus o. They have conceded just two goals in the UCL quite alright, but against which teams?

They conceded a goal apiece to Olympic Lyonnaise and sevilla... And they played a rather lackluster Porto side in the round of 16... If they played PSG, Monaco, or Dortmund instead of Porto, they would've conceded more than two goals. I am sure that they will get well beaten at nou camp, and Barcelona will have at least an away goal in Turin. I don't care the number of goals they have conceded thus far, but barca go net fire.
They have higuain and dybala and so what? PSG had cavani and dimaria with Draxler and they ended up 6 feets below the ground at the camp nou. Man city had aguero and debruyne... Na 4 unreplied goals dem chop at the camp nou. Allegri is not as defensively minded as conte or mourinho, or Simeone sef.... So he cannot entirely be packing bus. The best they will muster is to beat us in Turin. And given Barca's first leg result vs PSG, I don't think a repeat of that margin will happen.

Bonucci and chiellini never jam better forward for UCL this season so dey fit form boss, until the masters dismantle their gra gra.And that dani alves wey dey always carry okada go front any how.... I just pity that left wing! Barca overcame a four nil deficit to qualify, as far as I'm concerned, the worst is over! Bring me any team and we will ruin them cool

The only team I know that use gra gra to defend well against barca na that mumu Atletico Madrid grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 11:58am On Mar 22, 2017
Stat attack:
Goals scored and conceded by UCL quarter finalists this season so far

Bayern
GF: 24 GA:7
Monaco
GF: 15 GA: 13
Dortmund
GF: 25 GA: 8
Real Madrid
GF: 22 GA: 12
Leicester city
GF: 10 GA: 7
Juventus
GF: 14 GA: 2
Atletico de Madrid
GF: 11 GA: 3
FC Barcelona
GF: 26 GA: 8
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 12:16pm On Mar 22, 2017
dmcdad:

Which Twitter Chelsea fan? I don tell you to go that night school you attend make them refund you. Instead make them help your life, them scatter am more and more.cheesy

Stop making a fool of yourself, Ode, he wasn't referring to me, Airmark don finish u, u no sabi anything again.

Follow the convo he was having with byke b4 u carry ur mumu hand quote am, no dey disgrace urself abeg.
Na only God know ow u take pass 4 skul sef. Is it not obvious dey were talking about the Chelsea fans on Twitter.....ur case no be ordinary.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by freaklesschild(m): 1:07pm On Mar 22, 2017
Heywhizzy:
on loan at fiorentina
That guy was dazzling from the start and look at him , still on loan for years now ... his he getting playing time over there ?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by freaklesschild(m): 1:12pm On Mar 22, 2017
bykebyke:
Higuain: "Neymar promised his teammates to score two goals,I promised my teammates to score three goals against Barcelona and eliminate them"

See this mumu. undecided

he must have been high on malawian weed , lemme see wat u can offer dat day , you punk dat cost leo a world cup
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by freaklesschild(m): 1:13pm On Mar 22, 2017
bykebyke:
Griezmann: "I think Juve will qualify to the semi-finals, a very solid team, they allow you to take just a few chances."

Congrats to us on making it to the semi finals of the UCL.
octopus paul
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 1:23pm On Mar 22, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Stop making a fool of yourself, Ode, he wasn't referring to me, Airmark don finish u, u no sabi anything again.

Follow the convo he was having with byke b4 u carry ur mumu hand quote am, no dey disgrace urself abeg.
Na only God know ow u take pass 4 skul sef. Is it not obvious dey were talking about the Chelsea fans on Twitter.....ur case no be ordinary.
You misunderstood each other...dmcdad was talking about the last line which says "not only on nairaland that hazard fans that it is a global thing"... it's means hazard fans on nairaland are mumu
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 22, 2017
Barca are eyeing up a move to sign Sevilla forward Vitolo (27) & re-sign Milan's Deulofeu (23) as the summer transfer window unfolds [marca]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 1:32pm On Mar 22, 2017
Neymar career games:500 matches

Neymar career goals:304 goals

Am sure hazard hasnt reached 130 goals
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 1:35pm On Mar 22, 2017
Theflash98:
You misunderstood each other...dmcdad was talking about the last line which says "not only on nairaland that hazard fans that it is a global thing"... it's means hazard fans on nairaland are mumu

When I now said the guy wasn't talking about me but the Twitter guy, he should have known what I was talking about.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 1:36pm On Mar 22, 2017
dmcdad:

That one no concern me. Nobody dey compare Iniesta and Hazard. Positionally, them no dey play the same wing or role. I always like to do it with persons playing the same positions or roles. Neymar-Hazard in this case.cheesy
You lied. Bar this season Hazard and Neymar don't play same role for their team and we are not in ucl this season. Hazard was playing Lmf/winger in 4-2-3-1formation while Neymar lock down his LWF/attacker in 4-3-3 formation. The ucl Barca won Messi assisted 85%(if not more) of Neymar's goals. Hazard is the creative force of Chelsea when attacking just like Messi for Barca.
I repeat Neymar is not a better footballer than Hazard, he only has n advantage due to the team he plays for.

Hazard arrived when Chelsea was on a rebuilding process after the declination of old guards due to age factor, can same be said of barcelona when Neymar arrived?NO.

Like I always say, football is not lawn tennis. Neymar is good so is Hazard but the team you find yourself will determine your chances of being recognized more either by football governing body, football analyst or fans. Okay tell me, why do quality players go to a bigger club? Why did Kante leave Leicester who are epl champions to Chelsea who finished 10th in the league last season? Players in Barca or Real Madrid get more attention from Football governing body, fans.. than players in Chelsea or Bayern or you don't know this?.

I know why I said Neymar should move to epl or hazard to la Liga(Real Madrid) before I can really pass my final judgement as a FOOTBALL FAN.

When cr7 was in epl his comparison with Messi wasn't there among football fan why? Because thy were playing in different league. Or you think cr7 can be scoring 40 goals in epl every season? Or Messi will improve his scoring prowess as at now while playing in different league. In other words, they were able to improve each other cos they play in same league, they faces same team in la Liga week in week out.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 1:42pm On Mar 22, 2017
Theflash98:
Neymar career games:500 matches
Neymar career goals:304 goals

Am sure hazard has reach 130 goals

This is just like comparing Lampard and Iniesta based on goals scored, Iniesta would never catch Lampard even if he is to spend 10 decades more as a player.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 1:44pm On Mar 22, 2017
hensben:
You lied. Bar this season Hazard and Neymar don't play same role for their team and we are not in ucl this season. Hazard was playing Lmf/winger in 4-2-3-1formation while Neymar lock down his LWF/attacker in 4-3-3 formation. The ucl Barca won Messi assisted 85%(if not more) of Neymar's goals. Hazard is the creative force of Chelsea when attacking just like Messi for Barca.
I repeat Neymar is not a better footballer than Hazard, he only has n advantage due to the team he plays for.

Hazard arrived when Chelsea was on a rebuilding process after the declination of old guards due to age factor, can same be said of barcelona when Neymar arrived?NO.

Like I always say, football is not lawn tennis. Neymar is good so is Hazard but the team you find yourself will determine your chances of being recognized more either by football governing body, football analyst or fans. Okay tell me, why do quality players go to a bigger club? Why did Kante leave Leicester who are epl champions to Chelsea who finished 10th in the league last season? Players in Barca or Real Madrid get more attention from Football governing body, fans.. than players in Chelsea or Bayern or you don't know this?.

I know why I said Neymar should move to epl or hazard to la Liga(Real Madrid) before I can really pass my final judgement as a FOOTBALL FAN.

When cr7 was in epl his comparison with Messi wasn't there among football fan why? Because thy were playing in different league. Or you think cr7 can be scoring 40 goals in epl every season? Or Messi will improve his scoring prowess as at now while playing in different league. In other words, they were able to improve each other cos they play in same league, they faces same team in la Liga week in week out.
I swear Airmark and chelseafan1 are better than this guy...neymar is playing a role similar to hazard role in 3-3-1-3 formation...when Barca loses possession he come to the left mildfielders but still banging in goals...make hazard UCL sef make we see wetin he will play

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 2:03pm On Mar 22, 2017
Chelseafan1:

This is just like comparing Lampard and Iniesta based on goals scored, Iniesta would never catch Lampard even if he is to spend 10 decades more as a player.
Am Barca fan and iniesta isn't my favorite player so I won't defend him...but why compare neymar to hazard when he is his boss in almost everything used to judge a player?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 3:36pm On Mar 22, 2017
Theflash98:
I swear Airmark and chelseafan1 are better than this guy...neymar is playing a role similar to hazard role in 3-3-1-3 formation...when Barca loses possession he come to the left mildfielders but still banging in goals...make hazard UCL sef make we see wetin he will play
And for your mind you get brain. Barca play ball possession game unlike Chelsea under mou who played defensive game so how is Neymar defending when his team is always in control in every game huh. Under mou the two wingers are always behind the ball defending so they are restricted attacking wise compare that to Barca who create chances every 2 minutes in Match.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 3:59pm On Mar 22, 2017
senorova:

I don't know why people are scared of juventus o. They have conceded just two goals in the UCL quite alright, but against which teams?

They conceded a goal apiece to Olympic Lyonnaise and sevilla... And they played a rather lackluster Porto side in the round of 16... If they played PSG, Monaco, or Dortmund instead of Porto, they would've conceded more than two goals. I am sure that they will get well beaten at nou camp, and Barcelona will have at least an away goal in Turin. I don't care the number of goals they have conceded thus far, but barca go net fire.
They have higuain and dybala and so what? PSG had cavani and dimaria with Draxler and they ended up 6 feets below the ground at the camp nou. Man city had aguero and debruyne... Na 4 unreplied goals dem chop at the camp nou. Allegri is not as defensively minded as conte or mourinho, or Simeone sef.... So he cannot entirely be packing bus. The best they will muster is to beat us in Turin. And given Barca's first leg result vs PSG, I don't think a repeat of that margin will happen.

Bonucci and chiellini never jam better forward for UCL this season so dey fit form boss, until the masters dismantle their gra gra.And that dani alves wey dey always carry okada go front any how.... I just pity that left wing! Barca overcame a four nil deficit to qualify, as far as I'm concerned, the worst is over! Bring me any team and we will ruin them cool

The only team I know that use gra gra to defend well against barca na that mumu Atletico Madrid grin

Mind you... That guy wet you quote na Real Madrid fan/Hater... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ElDeeVee(m): 4:08pm On Mar 22, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Epic!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 4:12pm On Mar 22, 2017
hensben:
And for your mind you get brain. Barca play ball possession game unlike Chelsea under mou who played defensive game so how is Neymar defending when his team is always in control in every game huh. Under mou the two wingers are always behind the ball defending so they are restricted attacking wise compare that to Barca who create chances every 2 minutes in Match.

Many people don't understand the technical aspect of football. It's our responsibility to educate them. You've done well bro.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 4:17pm On Mar 22, 2017
airmark:

Many people don't understand the technical aspect of football. It's our responsibility to educate them. You've done well bro.
Most guys here know nothing about football, they are club fan not football fan so it is affecting their judgment on players.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 4:22pm On Mar 22, 2017
Theflash98:
Am Barca fan and iniesta isn't my favorite player so I won't defend him...but why compare neymar to hazard when he is his boss in almost everything used to judge a player?

It is just Normal to compare two great players.
Neymar was 5th in one year's Ballon d'or, Hazard was 6th.
They are pretty close except for the high number of goals Neymar records.

But then, once Leo/Cr7 era is over, we go see which players go dey fight for Ballon d'or. Make we no dey stress ourself for now.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 4:23pm On Mar 22, 2017
hensben:

Neymar has 99 goals for Barca in 3 and half seasons..Are you saying Messi assisted about 80 of those goals from this your logic??
Also Is Messi a Brazilian too??.Neymar has done it on the Biggest stage..Won the Confederations cup almost singlehandedly(He was still a Santos Player then)..At the World Cup on a blind man would deny the brilliance of Neymar while playing in front of Gustavo and Fernandihno with mumu Fred as the top 9...Have you forgotten the Olympics so soon??..
OK Let's remove goals..What about Assists??..hazard is playing in his second Title winning Squad..Playing with Diego Costa and behind Assist master Fabregas..Has he ever had 10 EPL assists in his career before??.. Has he ever scored 15 league goals all his life??
Lest I forget, Stop that logic that one player should leave a league or in a better team..If you are good you are good..Sigurdson of relegation threatened Swansea tops the assist list in the EPL..My home boy Lukaku tops scores chart in EPL playing for Everton..
Its the last time you will post Anything hazard here..Take Your L and go
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 22, 2017
ElDeeVee:

Epic!!!

Is it the job of a midfielder to bang in goals?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Meta4element(m): 4:34pm On Mar 22, 2017
jonsnow92:

Neymar has 99 goals for Barca in 3 and half seasons..Are you saying Messi assisted about 80 of those goals from this your logic??
Also Is Messi a Brazilian too??.Neymar has done it on the Biggest stage..Won the Confederations cup almost singlehandedly(He was still a Santos Player then)..At the World Cup on a blind man would deny the brilliance of Neymar while playing in front of Gustavo and Fernandihno with mumu Fred as the top 9...Have you forgotten the Olympics so soon??..
OK Let's remove goals..What about Assists??..hazard is playing in his second Title winning Squad..Playing with Diego Costa and behind Assist master Fabregas..Has he ever had 10 EPL assists in his career before??.. Has he ever scored 15 league goals all his life??
Lest I forget, Stop that logic that one player should leave a league or in a better team..If you are good you are good..Sigurdson of relegation threatened Swansea tops the assist list in the EPL..My home boy Lukaku tops scores chart in EPL playing for Everton..
Its the last time you will post Anything hazard here..Take Your L and go

I swear I feel like giving u I crate of Origin... Believe me bro U will make a good sports Analyst
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 4:35pm On Mar 22, 2017
DarkRebel101:

Is it the job of a midfielder to bang in goals?

Hazard's a midfielder. He does the work of a midfielder but you people will say we are making excuses for him.

He isn't a good goal scorer like Neymar, Messi, Cr7, Griezmann...... I doubt he can ever score goals like these guys.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2181) (2182) (2183) (2184) (2185) (2186) (2187) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.