Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2304) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4619618 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2301) (2302) (2303) (2304) (2305) (2306) (2307) ... (6204) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 10:47pm On Apr 29, 2017
Chelseafan1:

You are very stupiid, u were quick to ask me how many goals Hazard scored at 24, why cant u tell me how any Ribery or Iniesta scored at 24 just to prove your foolish, senseless logic.

Tell me, how many goals did Ribery score at 24.

Has ur tongue been tied?
guy did i call ribery for u ehnn mumu. wetin concern me abd ribery. Neymar has 300 so shut up and go to bed.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 10:47pm On Apr 29, 2017
Neymar1095:
Maybe the same reason Hazard went almost a year without scoring a single goal or d reason y Chelsea finished tenth last season. hehehe....... everybody always has a bad year. Madrid barca even Messi and Ronaldo. form is temporary class us permanent

Which Hazard went a year without scoring, na Iniesta get that title o....last season was Hazard's worst ever, he still scored.

Na ur god Iniesta go a year without scoring.

Ask ur seniors here.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 10:48pm On Apr 29, 2017
Chelseafan1:

What is ds one talking about sef. Mtchewww
Name 2 what?
what has Hazard achieved in international competition club or country or major awards nominated for.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 10:49pm On Apr 29, 2017
Neymar1095:

guy did i call ribery for u ehnn mumu. wetin concern me abd ribery. Neymar has 300 so shut up and go to bed.

You are mad!!

Fuccck his 300 goals.

Iniesta and Ribery didn't score 300 nonsense goals to become two of the best in the game.

Use ur brain, it's not for decoration.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 10:51pm On Apr 29, 2017
Neymar1095:
what has Hazard achieved in international competition club or country or major awards nominated for.
What has Messi achieved in Intl footie.
What has Lewandoski achieved
What did Cr7 achieve b4 the Euros
Lemme keep asking u the senseless questions u are asking me.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LethargiQue: 10:52pm On Apr 29, 2017
Chelseafan1:

U pick goals to show me that Neymar scored more goals at 33, just to prove to you that, what u posted makes no sense, I decided to ask you how many goals great players like Ribery and Iniesta scored at 24...

Just because dey didn't score much goals doesnt mean dey are useless.

Can't you pple argue reasonably?
grin

No one said Hazard is useless, don't let guilty conscience confuse you oh bros..

Hazard isn't as good as Neymar, that's just it..

The goals, assists, take-ons, whatever whatever, speak for themselves...

There are records all over the internet, and overall,
Neymar beats Hazard, it's only in the eyes of Fabregas and you and your Nairaland Chelsea fans squad that Hazard is better than Neymar..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sleekdot(m): 10:53pm On Apr 29, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Ribery goal at 24 nko, I know u go run for this one.

Iniesta goal at 24 nko, let's have it.

Ribery won CL
Iniesta won CL world cup

Hidden nothing

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 10:55pm On Apr 29, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Which Hazard went a year without scoring, na Iniesta get that title o....last season was Hazard's worst ever, he still scored.

Na ur god Iniesta go a year without scoring.

Ask ur seniors here.
Since May 3, Neymar has scored 22 goals at club
level, Thomas Muller 21 and Alexis Sanchez 12.
Kevin De Bruyne has found the back of the net
11 times in the same period, Angel Di Maria
seven and Marco Reus nine. In those seven-and-
a-bit months, Eden Hazard hasn't put the ball
past a goalkeeper while wearing a Chelsea shirt.last season hazard was hidden... haha

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 10:56pm On Apr 29, 2017
LethargiQue:
grin

No one said Hazard is useless, don't let guilty conscience confuse you oh bros..

Hazard isn't as good as Neymar, that's just it..

The goals, assists, take-ons, whatever whatever, speak for themselves...

There are records all over the internet, and overall,
Neymar beats Hazard, it's only in the eyes of Fabregas and you and your Nairaland Chelsea fans squad that Hazard is better than Neymar..

Neymar hasn't done anything spectacular in world footie to be rated this high....he has prospect, he is not anywhere close to Messi even with all his goals..... Let him play more sensibly and consistently over a Period of time b4 you rate him this high. The last time i posted SQUAWKA stats here, and the one bykebyke posted recently....
Hazard beats him hands down.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 10:57pm On Apr 29, 2017
Chelseafan1:

What has Messi achieved in Intl footie.
What has Lewandoski achieved
What did Cr7 achieve b4 the Euros
Lemme keep asking u the senseless questions u are asking me.
so that's ur excuse for Hazard...... u are stupid i swear.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 10:58pm On Apr 29, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Neymar hasn't done anything spectacular in world footie to be rated this eye....he has prospect, he is not anywhere close to Messi even with all his goals..... Let him play more sensibly and consistently over a Period of time b4 you rate him this high. The last time i posted SQUAWKA stats here, and the one bykebyke posted recently....
oya tell us what hazard has done.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 10:58pm On Apr 29, 2017
sleekdot:

Ribery won CL
Iniesta won CL world cup

Hidden nothing

This is the kind of nonsense, out of context post u are good at...
We were talking about goals scored at 24 just to prove Neymar is better, weren't we?

Now show me how many goals Iniesta and Ribery scored at 24 o.. Is that too much to ask? Neymar has 300 abi, what about Ribery?

Vermalen also has a UCL medal.

Betrand and Mikel have, they must be better than Hazard to you.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LethargiQue: 11:00pm On Apr 29, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Neymar hasn't done anything spectacular in world footie to be rated this eye....he has prospect, he is not anywhere close to Messi even with all his goals..... Let him play more sensibly and consistently over a Period of time b4 you rate him this high. The last time i posted SQUAWKA stats here, and the one bykebyke posted recently....
grin

Yeah, outstanding performances at confederations cup, world cup, FIFA club world cup,
Olympics, yes.. They aren't spectacular.. I agree with you.. grin

I knew you would refer to that squawka matrix you posted some time ago.. That's why I typed something more important... "Overall"

grin grin Dude.. Just accept it sha.. Hazard is very good.. I like the player.. But Neymar is above him..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 11:00pm On Apr 29, 2017
Neymar1095:

Since May 3, Neymar has scored 22 goals at club
level, Thomas Muller 21 and Alexis Sanchez 12.
Kevin De Bruyne has found the back of the net
11 times in the same period, Angel Di Maria
seven and Marco Reus nine. In those seven-and-
a-bit months, Eden Hazard hasn't put the ball
past a goalkeeper while wearing a Chelsea shirt.last season hazard was hidden... haha

You are the most retardedddd Barca fan I have exchanged banters with on here, get lost already.

What is the meaning of this nonsense you just posted, to prove what exactly.?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 11:01pm On Apr 29, 2017
Hidden Hazard has Never been nominated for any continental award finalist nor Europe best player finalist nor champions League team of d year nor FIFA eleven but but but hidden hazard is still upcoming jor.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 11:01pm On Apr 29, 2017
Neymar1095:

so that's ur excuse for Hazard...... u are stupid i swear.

Your elder broda at home is stupiid, what has Lewandoski achieved internationally, ansa me or get lost.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 11:03pm On Apr 29, 2017
Chelseafan1:

You are the most retarded Barca fan I have exchanged banters with on here, get lost already.

What is the meaning of this nonsense you just posted, to prove what exactly.?
ur hidden went 7 months without scoring yet u disrespect a legend Iniesta. get lost
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 11:06pm On Apr 29, 2017
LethargiQue:
grin

Yeah, outstanding performances at confederations cup, world cup, FIFA club world cup,
Olympics, yes.. They aren't spectacular.. I agree with you.. grin

I knew you would refer to that squawka matrix you posted some time ago.. That's why I typed something more important... "Overall"

grin grin Dude.. Just accept it sha.. Hazard is very good.. I like the player.. But Neymar is above him..

Above him ko, with the nonsense he serves you people most times.

The last time that boy impressed me was against PSG, tell me which match he has impressed you since then.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 29, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Your elder broda at home is stupiid, what has Lewandoski achieved internationally, ansa me or get lost.

We dey argue Neymar vs Harzard, U just dey bring other players to this matter first Ribery and iniesta now Lewandoski.
Smh undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 11:07pm On Apr 29, 2017
Chelseafan1:

You are mad!!

Fuccck his 300 goals.

Iniesta and Ribery didn't score 300 nonsense goals to become two of the best in the game.

Use ur brain, it's not for decoration.
Jesus this guy is so fuvking double standard. yet u bring Hazard 15 league goals to banter. Bleep Hazard dybala is even better Hehehe
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 11:08pm On Apr 29, 2017
foladj:

We dey argue Neymar vs Harzard, U just dey bring other players to this matter first Ribery and iniesta now Lewandoski.
Smh undecided

Don't u still understand why i brot them into the discourse?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 11:08pm On Apr 29, 2017
foladj:

Smh undecided
i tire oooh .very senseless human.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 11:09pm On Apr 29, 2017
Neymar1095:

ur hidden went 7 months without scoring yet u disrespect a legend Iniesta. get lost

If I ask you how I disrespected Iniesta now, you will be foaming I the mouth.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 11:13pm On Apr 29, 2017
Theflash98:
if you like it or not...he is very good and capable of producing beautiful football...this season isn't his best just like hazard last season...that doesn't make him bad...he just need to improve his decision...cut off some of his dribble,improve his finishing...if he can do so,hazard get nothing on him

So, u even know that he has been abysmal this season, yet una dey do strong head.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 11:14pm On Apr 29, 2017
i will Never argue this baseless argument again. it's Griezman I will use for ur Hazard self not the king.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LethargiQue: 11:16pm On Apr 29, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Above him ko, with the nonsense he serves you people most times.

The last time that boy impressed me was against PSG, tell me which match he has impressed you since then.
grin

Bro.. Most times? He has his moments..
Ronaldinho the great bleeped up a few times.. Ronaldo de Lima had his bad days, Cristiano Ronaldo as awesome as he is, has had his bad days where he delivers below expectation..

We're humans, we're fallible..

Hazard too has had rough days.. Last season wasn't very good for him, if that didn't make him less of the player he is, why should Neymar, who has had that burden of being the pivot of a team, right from his days at Santos, be any different?

But when Neymar gets into beast mode, hazard can only watch and marvel at it all... cool

You requested for one match.. The 2nd leg against Juventus at the camp nou..

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 11:17pm On Apr 29, 2017
Lmao, King indeed, Neymar king.

That foolish senseless boy that plays most times like some secondary school kid.

If Neymar is king, what is Messi then.

Even Griezmann is doing better than that overrated piece of shiit.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LethargiQue: 11:21pm On Apr 29, 2017
grin

Imagine if Neymar was on nairaland, and someone typed he plays like a secondary school kid
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 11:22pm On Apr 29, 2017
LethargiQue:
grin

Bro.. Most times? He has his moments..
Ronaldinho the great bleeped up a few times.. Ronaldo de Lima had his bad days, Cristiano Ronaldo as awesome as he is, has had his bad days where he delivers below expectation..

We're humans, we're fallible..

Hazard too has had rough days.. Last season wasn't very good for him, if that didn't make him less of the player he is, why should Neymar, who has had that burden of being the pivot of a team, right from his days at Santos, be any different?

But when Neymar gets into beast mode, hazard can only watch and marvel at it all... cool

You requested for one match.. The 2nd leg against Juventus at the camp nou..

Thank u, you mentioned one, Can you count the number of matches Barca have played after then with Neymar messing up, losing balls, trying needless dribbles, spoiling attack, playing shots over the bar, giving off Possession, fighting, getting red cards.

These are the things I watch not for you guys to leave these one and the effects on the team but start showing me he has scored 1000 league goals at 24 like that is what I care about.

You would hardly find Hazard being useless like this, that has been my point.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LethargiQue: 11:33pm On Apr 29, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Thank u, you mentioned one, Can you count the number of matches Barca have played after then with Neymar messing up, losing balls, trying needless dribbles, spoiling attack, playing shots over the bar, giving off Possession, fighting, getting red cards.

These are the things I watch not for you guys to leave these one and the effects on the team but start showing me he has scored 1000 league goals at 24 like that is what I care about.

You would hardly find Hazard being useless like this, that has been my point.
grin

What's funny is.. Even after all these you have mentioned that Neymar does to Barça attack, he has more assists, has created more chances..

And yeah.. While Hazard isn't being useless in front of goal.. The useless one has more goals..

Lol.. I'll leave you here bro.. Try and see it..

Goodnight..

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 11:33pm On Apr 29, 2017
Like the way hazard wasn't useless against Man United.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 11:37pm On Apr 29, 2017
LethargiQue:
grin

What's funny is.. Even after all these you have mentioned that Neymar does to Barça attack, he has more assists, has created more chances..

And yeah.. While Hazard isn't being useless in front of goal.. The useless one has more goals..

Lol.. I'll leave you here bro.. Try and see it..

Goodnight..

He should thank his stars cos he has sensible guys to score his assists and chances, check the number of assists Hazard creates, you go bow.... Just go check urself.

How is Hazard useless in front of goal, that guy has improved on his goal scoring. Ask Debroslink.

You think its easy to be the star man in your team creating chances for the team. Besides, he prefers passing to scoring. That's his way.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2301) (2302) (2303) (2304) (2305) (2306) (2307) ... (6204) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.