Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,446 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2306) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4638548 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2303) (2304) (2305) (2306) (2307) (2308) (2309) ... (6215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pamcode(m): 11:18am On May 01, 2017
LethargiQue:
grin

According to Chelsea logic, Manchester City now have a legend..
How is Aguero not a legend for city. Their second title after more than 50yrs was won by whose goal.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 01, 2017
See Pedro wéy Barca throwway na im dey ball for Chelsea so
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 7:03pm On May 01, 2017
Sometimes you miss someone like Pep for this particular reason. I hope whoever comes next season gives priority to Lamasia too(along with two to three players but definitely we dont need a massive Overhaul)

This was Barcelona's starting 11 in a Champions league match in 2011/2012 season. Batra,Cuenca,Montoya and Thiago were all 20.Sergi Roberto was 19,Dos Santos and Fontas were 21,Rafinha was 19

All LA Masia except Pinto and Maxwell..Barcelona Won 4-0 that night

This is the Club we Know

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 01, 2017
Sandro Ramirez is a Baller.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 10:23pm On May 01, 2017
jonsnow92:
Sometimes you miss someone like Pep for this particular reason. I hope whoever comes next season gives priority to Lamasia too(along with two to three players but definitely we dont need a massive Overhaul)

This was Barcelona's starting 11 in a Champions league match in 2011/2012 season. Batra,Cuenca,Montoya and Thiago were all 20.Sergi Roberto was 19,Dos Santos and Fontas were 21,Rafinha was 19

All LA Masia except Pinto and Maxwell..Barcelona Won 4-0 that night

This is the Club we Know

Sergi Roberto and Thiago should have been our Iniesta and Xavi today. They sold one to Bayern and the other one is now a full back. Bought Gomes and Dennis. Thank God for Messi keeping us in the league.

The board needs to be overhauled. I'm annoyed seeing this 2012 formation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bigkesh(m): 11:06pm On May 01, 2017
Roberto is at the best role to be your INIESTA

10 goals +assists per season guaranteed.. ....Any more advanced role makes him more than your INIESTA
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 7:59am On May 02, 2017
Chelseafan1:
This Neymar na fool sha o....chai.

Wetin una dey see dey hype for this boy like this.

Hazard is much more serious than this mumu.
Effect of playing for Barcelona and being a Brazilian. Smh
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 8:07am On May 02, 2017
Theflash98:
league goals?...you just like posting any stats which favour you....how many goals does neymar and hazard have this season?....and you seems to believe playing with better teammate means more goal..no,falcao,Torres,benteke,bony,lukaku scores more when playing among less quality teammate
Those players you mentioned are strikers.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 8:11am On May 02, 2017
raumdeuter:
They didn't sign Neymar and hazard for the league alone

In all competition Neymar 39 goals plus assists, hazard 23 goals plus assists
Lol you're shameless. Arguing like a kid. One day you will use number of games played to buttress your sentiment another day you will say it doesn't matter.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 8:16am On May 02, 2017
Chelseafan1:

It's only logical and sensible you judge them on league matches not cup matches.

Hazard is playing only league matches. 15 goals, Neymar 9 goals.
The first season Hazard is been used as an attacker, playing in an inferior team and in a more competitive league he is surpassing Neymar in number of goals scored in league games. That should tell a football lover something. I repeat Neymar is privilege; he plays for Barca and from Brazil hence the overhyping just like pogba of Juve. Neymar will be ordinary in epl, I can put my life savings on this. I pray Man U sign him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 8:21am On May 02, 2017
Upnepaa:

what yaa saying

He is having a better season than Hazard undecided
You know you're lying to yourself hence the use of emoji.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 8:25am On May 02, 2017
Theflash98:
Believe me the difference between hazard and neymar is hazard has potential to be among the top 5 players in the world but neymar has potential to be the best player in the world
Thats because Hazard is still in epl and Chelsea. Let him switch to Real Madrid and see as talk go change.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 8:29am On May 02, 2017
LethargiQue:
grin

According to Chelsea logic, Manchester City now have a legend..
kids everywhere. Smh.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 8:34am On May 02, 2017
LethargiQue:
grin

No one said Hazard is useless, don't let guilty conscience confuse you oh bros..

Hazard isn't as good as Neymar, that's just it..

The goals, assists, take-ons, whatever whatever, speak for themselves...

There are records all over the internet, and overall,
Neymar beats Hazard, it's only in the eyes of Fabregas and you and your Nairaland Chelsea fans squad that Hazard is better than Neymar..
Hazard play in a more competitive league and with less talent compare to Neymar. Let Neymar come to epl or hazard move to la Liga then we will know who is who. That's how pogba was making FIFA IV in juventus. Football don spoil.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 8:36am On May 02, 2017
sleekdot:

Ribery won CL
Iniesta won CL world cup

Hidden nothing
so football na lawn tennis now abi. Smh
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 8:38am On May 02, 2017
Chelseafan1:

This is the kind of nonsense, out of context post u are good at...
We were talking about goals scored at 24 just to prove Neymar is better, weren't we?

Now show me how many goals Iniesta and Ribery scored at 24 o.. Is that too much to ask? Neymar has 300 abi, what about Ribery?

Vermalen also has a UCL medal.

Betrand and Mikel have, they must be better than Hazard to you.
cha! See as you dey single handedly handle all this club fan and not football on here. Weldone bro.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 8:40am On May 02, 2017
LethargiQue:
grin

Yeah, outstanding performances at confederations cup, world cup, FIFA club world cup,
Olympics, yes.. They aren't spectacular.. I agree with you.. grin

I knew you would refer to that squawka matrix you posted some time ago.. That's why I typed something more important... "Overall"

grin grin Dude.. Just accept it sha.. Hazard is very good.. I like the player.. But Neymar is above him..
Neymar is not above Hazard, he's just privilege above him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LethargiQue: 8:49am On May 02, 2017
hensben:
kids everywhere. Smh.

If you have nothing responsible or sensible to type, I would prefer you don't give me unnecessary mentions, thank you..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LethargiQue: 8:51am On May 02, 2017
hensben:
Hazard play in a more competitive league and with less talent compare to Neymar. Let Neymar come to epl or hazard move to la Liga then we will know who is who. That's how pogba was making FIFA IV in juventus. Football don spoil.

Okay..

To you, premier League is more competitive, but to UEFA, LA Liga is more..

I won't take your opinion
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LethargiQue: 8:51am On May 02, 2017
hensben:
Neymar is not above Hazard, he's just above him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 8:57am On May 02, 2017
LethargiQue:

Okay..

To you, premier League is more competitive, but to UEFA, LA Liga is more..

I won't take your opinion
A league being competitive doesn't have anything to do with ucl games or rating.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LethargiQue: 12:55pm On May 02, 2017
grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 1:36pm On May 02, 2017
Enough of all this comparisons ..
What happened to pre/post match analysis..
Every time hazard/neyboi or sha u guys would be comparing...
Hazard has a good potential to become great but Neymar is oppurtuned in a way..that is why it seems he is a little above hazard
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 2:14pm On May 02, 2017
hensben:
Lol you're shameless. Arguing like a kid. One day you will use number of games played to buttress your sentiment another day you will say it doesn't matter.

Tell me where I said number of games dont matter? Use your brain not the hens brain
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 2:15pm On May 02, 2017
hensben:
The first season Hazard is been used as an attacker, playing in an inferior team and in a more competitive league he is surpassing Neymar in number of goals scored in league games. That should tell a football lover something. I repeat Neymar is privilege; he plays for Barca and from Brazil hence the overhyping just like pogba of Juve. Neymar will be ordinary in epl, I can put my life savings on this. I pray Man U sign him.

WHy not goals and assist in all competition. Did they buy them for league alone?

Tell us about Hazard performance in all comps
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 2:16pm On May 02, 2017
hensben:
Thats because Hazard is still in epl and Chelsea. Let him switch to Real Madrid and see as talk go change.

Zlatan Alexia, Higuain had worse numbers playing for Barca/Madrid than when they left
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 2:17pm On May 02, 2017
hensben:
so football na lawn tennis now abi. Smh

Great players contribute to their team success Hidden Hazard has 2 goals from open play in 5 seasons of CL
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 2:19pm On May 02, 2017
hensben:
A league being competitive doesn't have anything to do with ucl games or rating.

What makes the EPL competitive? a bunch of mediocre teams doing hide and seek?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 3:53pm On May 02, 2017
hensben:

Shakes my head pitifully. undecided
Some acclaimed know it alls of football will carry phone and be typing utter jargon. You call them to logical argument and they start oozing "up barka kids" from their guts.

I repeat, the football world knows who is good, and who isn't. As long as you're in a competitive team, and you get enough playing time... We know who is good and who is better. Stop disgracing yourself by saying players must play in the EPL to prove their quality because that defies the basic logic of football reasoning!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 3:57pm On May 02, 2017
bigkesh:
Roberto is at the best role to be your INIESTA

10 goals +assists per season guaranteed.. ....Any more advanced role makes him more than your INIESTA

I even believe that boy can succeed xavi. Xavi was Barca's midfield maestro. That Dude was the engine in the middle of the park, iniesta was more like fuel for mobility.

I have seen Roberto influence play from deep as well as dictate passes in the middle.... Anyway he should keep it up... I really like that boy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 02, 2017
Sergi Roberto is the worst midfielder at FC Barcelona.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 4:41pm On May 02, 2017
On this Day 8 years ago

(1) (2) (3) ... (2303) (2304) (2305) (2306) (2307) (2308) (2309) ... (6215) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.