Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2348) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4601788 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2345) (2346) (2347) (2348) (2349) (2350) (2351) ... (6192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 24, 2017
Valverde is already failing before being announced as coach sef.

Being reported that he wants another Rakitic in Ander Herrera FFs. lipsrsealed

Forms for the ValverdeOut organization will be on sale soon. angry angry

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SeekinAttention(f): 11:52pm On May 24, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:27am On May 25, 2017
Valverde likely to use a 4-2-3-1 formation.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by weedtaker: 1:17pm On May 25, 2017
MORNING MORNING

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 25, 2017
weedtaker:
MORNING MORNING
morning to u..Who told pogba to borrow the 'sevilla cup' cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by weedtaker: 1:25pm On May 25, 2017
snrman:
morning to u..Who told pogba to borrow the 'sevilla cup' cool
ogbomosho discple shocked

keep it up grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LethargiQue: 3:39pm On May 25, 2017
Iniesta: "The Liga has been decided by details and lost because we have not achieved the consistency that we had to have."

"I like the Copa, but they say it's a minor trophy. It's a title and we can go on vacation with better feelings."

"It's not the best season with regard to titles, we didn't achieve the objectives."

"The game in Turin was the worst of the season. We came from the comeback (PSG) and we saw options to win the CL."

"This season has been unusual for me, I didn't have continuity. I felt hopeless not being able to help."

"I have the feeling that I could have played more, but I am also aware that it is complicated to do so."

"It depends on my feelings whether I renew or not beyond 2018."

cry

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 6:19pm On May 25, 2017
LethargiQue:

He isn't 100%

He isn't even 50%

And you want Barça to buy him?

I watched that match, until I got bored and left, he made different mistakes that reminded me of Matthieu..

I don't want to get emotional, so let's leave it at this..

When he improves, we might consider him, I'm sure..
There's nothing to consider..He's just athletic with a shallow football brain..Black bold and brainless. Forget Sanchez

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 25, 2017
Clichy,Navas,Sagna,Willy and Zabaleta leaving.

Pep has begun the clear out. grin

Meanwhile we can't even get rid of Mathieu or Arda Turan.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 25, 2017
Bravo also Leaving.

LOL. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 8:00pm On May 25, 2017

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LethargiQue: 9:02pm On May 25, 2017
undecided

I'd like to see who pep buys..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 26, 2017
So messi will finally play under him

Cc bykebyke

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 26, 2017
snrman:
Cc bykebyke
Russia is ours.grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:34am On May 27, 2017
Pep buying Silva and likely Mendy FFS.grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 5:13am On May 27, 2017
Ramadan Kareem
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AdisaOwala: 5:33am On May 27, 2017
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kinggogo: 10:11am On May 27, 2017
If not for one thing, I'd definitely want us to lose this final. Enrique will be ruined and finished, no club will wanna hire the bastard loser after his so called one year sabbatical.

What a SHAM of a season we've had while Madrid could end up setting a record next Saturday all because of that ugly looking thing una call coach.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 10:43am On May 27, 2017
Has Valverde been appointed, Havent watched a game nor read any soccer related news since that 0-0 draw at the Camp.... All the best for tonight's game.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 10:46am On May 27, 2017
snrman:
Cc bykebyke
Great news!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DarkRebel69: 11:06am On May 27, 2017
kinggogo:
If not for one thing, I'd definitely want us to lose this final. Enrique will be ruined and finished, no club will wanna hire the bastard loser after his so called one year sabbatical.

What a SHAM of a season we've had while Madrid could end up setting a record next Saturday all because of that ugly looking thing una call coach.

Wouldn't that be cutting off the nose to spite the face? Sure, Enrique would take a haymaker to the sack career-wise if he loses the Copa Del Rey final, but you seem to be forgetting that a loss for him is no win situation for the club either; hence the question, "is Enrique worth it?". I don't think so!
I don't know about you but the prospects of a trophyless season doesn't ring the least appetizing to me.

I say we win the Cup final and keep our fingers crossed, hoping that the gods of misfortune would rain fire and brimstone on Real's parade when they face Juventus. Should that happen, at least that smug Portuguese wouldn't undeservingly win the Balon D'or this season based on collective team performance, when in truth - as the stats clearly highlights - he was thoroughly overshadowed by Leo who has been nothing short of brilliant this season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 11:46am On May 27, 2017
Come on Alaves.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 12:32pm On May 27, 2017
Krasid:
Come on Alaves.

Omo the hatred from u pass 5G

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lordemperoris100(m): 12:33pm On May 27, 2017
Happy birthday to me
expecting Alaves to triumph

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kinggogo: 1:10pm On May 27, 2017
There is just this uncanny luck that always seem to follow Madrid. They always scale through every hurdle and I have this feeling that 3rd June will be no different.

Remember there's always a first time for everything. Juventus might just end up disappointing us that day.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 2:17pm On May 27, 2017
usbcable:
Ramadan Kareem
Ramadan Mubarak
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 8:49pm On May 27, 2017
Nobody is even talking about our ongoing match.

Nawa for fake fans here on this board ooh.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 8:53pm On May 27, 2017
I doubt if they r watching self
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 8:53pm On May 27, 2017
Lordemperoris100:
Happy birthday to me
expecting Alaves to triumph
Happy Birthday man.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 8:56pm On May 27, 2017
Hope Masche goes from the medic room to his Home town in Argentina. Thanks for all you've done for us.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 8:57pm On May 27, 2017
This Alavez carry cutlass and axe come field o.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 8:57pm On May 27, 2017
Yeye pass from Pique

(1) (2) (3) ... (2345) (2346) (2347) (2348) (2349) (2350) (2351) ... (6192) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: elowa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.