Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,119 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2347) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4603576 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2344) (2345) (2346) (2347) (2348) (2349) (2350) ... (6193) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 12:45pm On May 24, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Even the season he won the PFA?

That was the season I confirmed he was useless.

When he first joined Chelsea I wad one of his first set of fans you can check my posts about him making assists

But he later started with his ikedia tendencies while other mumu like you were hailing him as better than Ronaldo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 24, 2017
calculator123:
is valverde really capable of bringing us back to the glory days?.I no want repeat of last season o
If he puts importance in Midfield.

Then Yes.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 2:10pm On May 24, 2017
raumdeuter:

Was Mourino not coach of Hazard. I watched him and saw he was a hopeless footballer the type that plays in monkey post where the aim is to dribble aimlessly

Like Zaha and Pius Ikedia

If zaha could do this to the ucl defending champions, that consists of 3 germany legends withing 3 secs, he wont be languishing in crystal palace.

[img]http:///media/3-07-2016/asWcKJ.gif[/img]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 24, 2017
There is reason I have Cristina debates on this forum with just Nihilist.

Just seen someone say Cristina is better than Messi because he is photogenic FFS. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Spastics Everywhere. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 2:31pm On May 24, 2017
raumdeuter:

That was the season I confirmed he was useless.

When he first joined Chelsea I wad one of his first set of fans you can check my posts about him making assists

But he later started with his ikedia tendencies while other mumu like you were hailing him as better than Ronaldo

Fvvk you. His mumu dribbles won him the PFA.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 2:48pm On May 24, 2017
bykebyke:

If he puts importance in Midfield.

Then Yes.
who does he has his eyes on as per new players... I would love a coutinho and verratti
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 24, 2017
Valdes departs Boro.

Get on this Pepppp.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 3:04pm On May 24, 2017
Chelseafan1:
Fvvk you. His mumu dribbles won him the PFA.

PFA local award local player, local champion
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 3:10pm On May 24, 2017
Too many similarities between Hidden Hazard and Wilfred Zaha

Chelsea’s Eden Hazard boasts better dribbling stats than Lionel Messi

Palace star Wilfried Zaha is officially better at dribbling than Lionel Messi

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 4:05pm On May 24, 2017
bykebyke:
Valdes departs Boro.

Get on this Pepppp.

Boro has no messi, xavi and iniesta. We told you guys. All these average players should thank messi, xavi, iniesta, etoo and co. Pep will not want to be disgraced out of epl this season, by replacing fraud with fraud. I just pray for busquets to make that mistake of coming to epl, this season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 24, 2017
airmark:

Boro has no messi, xavi and iniesta. We told you guys. All these average players should thank messi, xavi, iniesta, etoo and co. Pep will not want to be disgraced out of epl this season, by replacing fraud with fraud. I just pray for busquets to make that mistake of coming to epl, this season.
He was one of Boro's best performers this season you spastic.

Him leaving was expected as Boro could not escape relegation.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 4:14pm On May 24, 2017
raumdeuter:

PFA local award local player, local champion

Suarez, CR7, Bale among other star players won it.

Stop saying nonsense.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 24, 2017
Chance created per 90minutes by mifielders.

Just look at Rakitic FFS...my head is spinning. angry angry angry

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 4:34pm On May 24, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Suarez, CR7, Bale among other star players won it.

Stop saying nonsense.

All those you named won the CL, Hidden Zahard abi its Hazard nko?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 4:34pm On May 24, 2017
bykebyke:

He was one of Boro's best performers this season you spastic.

Him leaving was expected as Boro could not escape relegation.

Why not joining a top club, even if the club is in zimbabwe? Older keepers are playing ucl, he is getting pushed around from one weak team to another. Once beaten twice shy. Pep will be so stvpid to bring a more calamitous keeper to ruin city further.

[img]http:///media/12-30-2016/y_8SrB.gif[/img]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 24, 2017
airmark:

Why not joining a top club, even if the club is in zimbabwe? Older keepers are playing ucl, he is getting pushed around from one weak team to another. Once beaten twice shy. Pep will be so stvpid to bring a more calamitous keeper to ruin city further.

"Why not join a top club,even if the top club is in Zimbabwe"

See wetin human being type hit submit.

Nigga shift abeg,I can't be arsed.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 4:54pm On May 24, 2017
bykebyke:

"Why not join a top club,even if the top club is in Zimbabwe"

See wetin human being type hit submit.

Nigga shift abeg,I can't be arsed.

That's not too deep to understand. A keeper of valdes standard should be in a top team in any league in the world. Theres a reason, no top team is interested in him, after man utd flogged him out.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 24, 2017
airmark:

That's not too deep to understand. A keeper of valdes standard should be in a top team in any league in the world. Theres a reason, no top team is interested in him, after man utd flogged him out.
CBA.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 6:48pm On May 24, 2017
raumdeuter:

All those you named won the CL, Hidden Zahard abi its Hazard nko?

Bar cr7, those guys won it with Barca and Madrid only, has Hazard played for any of these teams?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 7:02pm On May 24, 2017
Chelseafan1:
Bar cr7, those guys won it with Barca and Madrid only, has Hazard played for any of these teams?

Suarez won Copa America with uruguay Bale made Euro semi with Wales

Tell us about Hidden
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 24, 2017
Two jammy goals. angry angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Meta4element(m): 9:43pm On May 24, 2017
Sanchez and Umtiti will make a wonderful pair
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 10:15pm On May 24, 2017
raumdeuter:

Suarez won Copa America with uruguay Bale made Euro semi with Wales

Tell us about Hidden

Euro quarters, Europa win.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 10:15pm On May 24, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Euro quarters, Europa win.

Europa is a competition for losers even Mourinho said that

Euro quarters vs Euro semi

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LethargiQue: 10:39pm On May 24, 2017
Meta4element:
Sanchez and Umtiti will make a wonderful pair

undecided

Is like you people type anything on your mind in this thread..

I'm surprised you didnt type per mertasacker, no be only Sanchez.. That clumpsy Ajax defender.. We don't need a black younger Matthieu
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by weedtaker: 10:44pm On May 24, 2017
Main man cool

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Meta4element(m): 10:52pm On May 24, 2017
LethargiQue:

undecided

Is like you people type anything on your mind in this thread..

I'm surprised you didnt type per mertasacker, no be only Sanchez.. That clumpsy Ajax defender.. We don't need a black younger Matthieu

Did u even watch him tonight?... Dude isn't 100% good but At least he's a future star
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LethargiQue: 10:56pm On May 24, 2017
Meta4element:

Did u even watch him tonight?... Dude isn't 100% good but At least he's a future star

He isn't 100%

He isn't even 50%

And you want Barça to buy him?

I watched that match, until I got bored and left, he made different mistakes that reminded me of Matthieu..

I don't want to get emotional, so let's leave it at this..

When he improves, we might consider him, I'm sure..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 11:04pm On May 24, 2017
raumdeuter:

Europa is a competition for losers even Mourinho said that

Euro quarters vs Euro semi

Both KO stages.

What do you mean losers, did you see how Mourinho and the boys celebrated tonight?

Losers or not, it's still a UEFA cup.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 11:22pm On May 24, 2017
Chelseafan1:
Both KO stages.

What do you mean losers, did you see how Mourinho and the boys celebrated tonight?

Losers or not, it's still a UEFA cup.

Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho says winning the Europa League would be a "big disappointment" - only a few months after rival Rafael Benitez guided the Blues to victory in the tournament.

Chelsea won Europe's second-tier club competition last season after failing to defend their Champions League title.

But Blues boss Mourinho told BBC Sport: "I don't want to win the Europa League.

"It would be a big disappointment for me. I don't want my players to feel the Europa League is our competition."
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 24, 2017
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 24, 2017
Spanish IRS are closing in on Cristina Ronaldo.

Defrauded them of 8million. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2344) (2345) (2346) (2347) (2348) (2349) (2350) ... (6193) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: jpmoriarti(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.