Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2418) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4597599 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2415) (2416) (2417) (2418) (2419) (2420) (2421) ... (6190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 18, 2017
Theflash98:

like i said before,messi fans...if you like,you can said he has reached bojan status
Nothing I said was not a fact.

You don't have anything to counter with,which is why you are redirecting back to Messi fans wanting Neymar out.

LOL. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by weedtaker: 6:19pm On Jul 18, 2017
Lol See as dem de panic, barcabots grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by weedtaker: 6:22pm On Jul 18, 2017
Dlordsamurai you're the only barcabot i respect here, pls what are your views on dis 222mil neymar scam?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 18, 2017
emmyspark007:

PSG fit favour neymar over barca o cos he will be the alpha player..lol
This one na Brazil squad o
But we will surely regret selling him if its true.
but who do you think is capable of replacing neymar?
who would you hope replaces him?
hazard and alexis sanchez or mbabe of monaco can replace him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 6:30pm On Jul 18, 2017
bykebyke:

Nothing I said was not a fact.

You don't have anything to counter with,which is why you are redirecting back to Messi fans wanting Neymar out.

LOL. grin grin
Tell me how hehasnt achieved what pedro achieved?

Cause if i remember he has already been on the ballon d'or podium

he has more than 100goals 4 barca

he was highest goalscorer in champions league

he has 39goals in a season in barca shirt

he has scored in every knock out matches from round 16 to final

he lead the greatest comeback in football history

he is the man with most highest assist in single ucl tournament despite being knocked out in quarter final

Tell me how pedro is better or has achieved better in 4 years?
you tend to be overdefensive on any messi issue,am also a messi fan

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 18, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Jesus Christ
Bros abeg no talk dis kin thing nxt time ..hw we go take buy Sanchez our reject
Hazard overated plus he wouldn't even suit our style sef..pesin wey na only to dey run and position yansh im sabi. Him and sterling na dsame level dem dey
Only mbappe dey moderate to some extent

Hazard my foot!
U no even call dembele, mane
E better make we even buy di maria sef
Hazard is highly overrated
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 6:32pm On Jul 18, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
sanchez?...wasnt barca that sell sanchez?....when sanchez or hazard flopped in barca..na you go recommend make barca sign neymar again
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 18, 2017
weedtaker:
Dlordsamurai you're the only barcabot i respect here, pls what are your views on dis 222mil neymar scam?
well the truth is that if psg are willing to offer 222mil 4 neymar, then barcelona should include varatti in the deal and give neymar to psg with. "neymar goes to psg and we take varatti and 222million. Then we use the 222million to buy heden hazard of chelsea, he is just as good as neymar. "this is my view.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Emaprince: 6:37pm On Jul 18, 2017
Neymar is not worth more than 60mil.

I support PSG buying him but not for that outrageous amount.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 6:38pm On Jul 18, 2017
First trio- Xavi Iniesta Messi. Second trio- Villa Pedro Messi. Third trio- Suarez Neymar Messi. Outcome- 3 champions league titles, 8 la liga titles and 5 ballon dors. Players don't make messi, he makes them! Like I said before only 2 players in the world are "beggable". Messi, because he makes other players better and then Ronaldo, because he breaks scoring records and sells jerseys. Every other player is wanted but not "beggable". Neymar is very much wanted and if he wants to leave he should be pampered just like every other great player but if he does it Alexis sanchezesq style, let's get the money mehn.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 18, 2017
Theflash98:

sanchez?...wasnt barca that sell sanchez?....when sanchez or hazard flopped in barca..na you go recommend make barca sign neymar again
Help me ask am o
I kno understand dis guy at all
Sanchez..hmm nawa for some ppl o
He has just been mentioning hazard up and dan like say hazard na barca material
That overated Belgium cunt has no place in barca
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 6:40pm On Jul 18, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
well the truth is that if psg are willing to offer 222mil 4 neymar, then barcelona should include varatti in the deal and give neymar to psg with. "neymar goes to psg and we take varatti and 222million. Then we use the 222million to buy heden hazard of chelsea, he is just as good as neymar. "this is my view.
see negotiator....veratti+222m?...lolz so veratti doesnt cost a million....they can only agree on 112+veratti?....and you think chelsea will sell hazard(thou he is overhyped) 4 112m when its neymar cost much more
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 18, 2017
Theflash98:

Barca sold sanchez bcaus of neymar and to be frank, it was not fair to sanchez. "the hype surrounding neymar was the reason barca signed him and the truth is that sanchez is faster and stronger than neymar. and hazard will not flop in barca, infact messi and suarez will make him better.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 6:40pm On Jul 18, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
lol @ Verrati and 222 mil. You be armed robber?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OlaBa: 6:41pm On Jul 18, 2017
Theflash98:

he is the man with most highest assist in single ucl tournament despite being knocked out in quarter final

Baba, If you're football fan not to talk of Messi fan, you won't even think that Neymar is a threat to Messi's dominance. Funniest sh*t have heard this week..... Bykebyke tends to exaggerate and I believe Neymar has done really well for Barca but you're the one that first belittle Messi so...

Bro pls next time you want to defend Neymar, don't try to sell Messi short in the process... Footie will get angry ooo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 18, 2017
Emaprince:
Neymar is not worth more than 60mil.

I support PSG buying him but not for that outrageous amount.
Bro are u high
Aside messi and ronaldo which other player has more worth than Neymar?
Neymar is more valuabe than bale and pogba the two most expensive players in football
Everybody knows that
Stop deceiving yourself bro
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 18, 2017
emmyspark007:

Jesus Christ
Bros abeg no talk dis kin thing nxt time ..hw we go take buy Sanchez our reject
Hazard overated plus he wouldn't even suit our style sef..pesin wey na only to dey run and position yansh im sabi. Him and sterling na dsame level dem dey
Only mbappe dey moderate to some extent

Hazard my foot!
U no even call dembele, mane
E better make we even buy di maria sef
Hazard is highly overrated
hazard is not overrated and sanchez was not our reject.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 18, 2017
ddippset:
lol @ Verrati and 222 mil. You be armed robber?
lol i think psg might take the bait, though the cash can be reduce to 100 to 120.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PianoWizard: 6:47pm On Jul 18, 2017
we are finished

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 18, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
hazard is not overrated and sanchez was not our reject.
Sorry bro but Sanchez can be termed as a barca reject ...that's just the honest truth
And yes hazard is overated; he has nothing to offer barca..the guy no sabi score freekick, I'm no sabi assist, im no even sabi score na only to dey run upandan dey showcase yansh him and sterling are thesame grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 18, 2017
Theflash98:
see negotiator....veratti+222m?...lolz so veratti doesnt cost a million....they can only agree on 112+veratti?....and you think chelsea will sell hazard(thou he is overhyped) 4 112m when its neymar cost much more
IF hazard wants to leave, chelsea wont stop him, and the reason he did not sign for madrid is that his future will be in doubt bcaus of bbc. but in barcelona, he will replace neymar.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 18, 2017
Theflash98:

Olodo...Use your head.

I never said Pedro is better than Neymar...I said Pedro has done more for Barca than Neymar.

You are looking at Neymar's individual stats and not what he has achieved with Barcelona,for Barcelona.

Which is exactly what most of you Neymar fans forget.

Pedro-5 Laliga titles for Barcelona in 7years.

Neymar-2 in 4years(Neymar won't beat that)

With Pedro in Barcelona,we were staunch semifinalists in the UCL.

With Neymar we have made just one semifinals in 4years..FFS.

4won more trophies with Pedro in his first 4years,than we gave with Neymar in his 4yeara here.

In fact...If en wan go make en go.

He hasn't done anything special for Barcelona.

And don't bring any he is the future star talk here,When Messi will go Neymar will be close to 30 years old. Stop acting like he's 15.

And lastly...I'm not being over defensive..I'm just stating facts.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 18, 2017
Fact is.

Neymar has done well for Barca if we look at his stats..he certainly has not flopped.

But has he given us much success like Pedro did in terms of trophies/success?

Definitely not.

So you people should keep that in mind before you start bringing "Messi fans are scared Neymar will surpass Messi in Barcelona."

LOL. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 6:55pm On Jul 18, 2017
PianoWizard:
we are finished

na lie. i wont believe until he does medical. it would be a shocker!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
whether neymar goes to psg, goes to manu or even goes to madrid, the truth is that he will never ever ever be baloo d or winner as long as messi and ronaldo stays fit. But the truth is that, immediately messi and ronaldo leave europe, any other good footballer in barcelona and madrid will continue the baloon d or race, be it bale, isco, hazard, mbabe of monaco or any other good player in madrid or barca. what i am saying is that the world best will likely stay in Barcelona and madrid for years to come and as long as they dominate world football. so if neymar goes then he will never smell baloo d or again in his career.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 7:00pm On Jul 18, 2017
ddippset:
First trio- Xavi Iniesta Messi. Second trio- Villa Pedro Messi. Third trio- Suarez Neymar Messi. Outcome- 3 champions league titles, 8 la liga titles and 5 ballon dors. Players don't make messi, he makes them! Like I said before only 2 players in the world are "beggable". Messi, because he makes other players better and then Ronaldo, because he breaks scoring records and sells jerseys. Every other player is wanted but not "beggable". Neymar is very much wanted and if he wants to leave he should be pampered just like every other great player but if he does it Alexis sanchezesq style, let's get the money mehn.

Messi does not make anybody better.

Xavi already won la liga 6 years before Messi's debut abeg.

Xavi and Iniesta without Messi - WC and Euros

Messi without Xaviniesta - international odo

Villa and Pedro without Messi - world cup, euros, EPL trophy.

Messi without villa and Pedro - international sorrow tears and blood.

Suarez and Neymar without Messi - copa america, confederations cup, Brazilian and Dutch leagues.

Messi without Neymar and Suarez - international retirement in disgrace

Meanwhile

Wes Brown and John Oshea with Ororo - UCL

Without Ororo - relegation at Sunderland

The whole Madrid without Ororo - no UCL since 2002

With Ororo - first to retain UCL in history

The whole of Portugal - Perennial failures

With Ororo - European Champions

Ororo can treat you better like Shawn Mendes. cool

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:00pm On Jul 18, 2017
O boy, shit's getting real ugly. Things are happening so quick, got an uneasy feeling.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 7:00pm On Jul 18, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
IF hazard wants to leave, chelsea wont stop him, and the reason he did not sign for madrid is that his future will be in doubt bcaus of bbc. but in barcelona, he will replace neymar.
bbc in PSG? and a player who cant displace bale and benzema isnt competent enough...or do you think neymar will go to madrid and they wont bench benzema or bale 4 him?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 18, 2017
Theflash98:
bbc in PSG? and a player who cant displace bale and benzema isnt competent enough...or do you think neymar will go to madrid and they wont bench benzema or bale 4 him?
I meant bbc in madrid, its not about displacing bbc. bbc are huge name in madrid and they are important and the truth is that neymar cant displace bale in madrid. "except if madrid sell bale but neymar can never displace bale in madrid becaus he is more of a typical madrid player, which is race, shoot, power and pace. the only thing neymar has over bale are tricks.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by adegwurulez(m): 7:08pm On Jul 18, 2017
PianoWizard:
we are finished

Sports.naij.com cry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 18, 2017
Why we deh argue about this thing sef?

Fact:Barcelona does not want to sell Neymar.

If PSG pays his release clause..it's entirely up to him.

I'm only against begging him to stay.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 7:09pm On Jul 18, 2017
weedtaker:

Babanla scam of the century.

PSG will so regret it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2415) (2416) (2417) (2418) (2419) (2420) (2421) ... (6190) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44, Awesome01(m), Ijustwantto, GrammarNazi1(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.