Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2421) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4587219 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2418) (2419) (2420) (2421) (2422) (2423) (2424) ... (6186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 10:45pm On Jul 18, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Lol, una want Marco reus but Hazard is shiit abi, sentiments will not kill u pple grin

Without injury, Marco Reus is twice the player Hazard is. You doubt me count the number of CL goals they have
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 19, 2017
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 12:36am On Jul 19, 2017
In world football today, as far as the left wing is concerned, Neymar jnr a.k.a "The Child" is IRREPLACEABLE!!! Just look at Alexis' numbers at arsenal right now, same niqqa that was mediocre in a barca shirt to the extent that his best season had to be The worst season we've had in ages, yet someone mentions mbappe as his replacement ( The very overrated mbappe that isn't as good as Ousmane Dembele or G.Jesus if we're going like for like) He even had to mention Eden Hazard that the rejected sanches posts better stats than to come play Lw for barca not midfield. I got love for M.verratti (no homo) but with all due respect, if psg thinks he's worth more 100m, then Neymar Jnr with age on his side too should be valued at 350m

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 12:41am On Jul 19, 2017
So many gibberish wey I dey see for this thread l8ly tho. Well, as Dmcdad said, some of these niqqas are just professional trolls mehn. But if them dey E-slap person, e for make brain die
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 2:13am On Jul 19, 2017
So because of one yeye rumour, you guys made me read tons of pages of irrelevances? Even before I came here, I never read anywhere that Neymar wants to leave. The report has always been that someone or people close to him are pushing him to leave, not that he wants to leave. What's so difficult to understand there?

I've never read so much BS from this thread in one day.

Dlordsamurai, let me use this opportunity to tell you that you've littered this thread with the most nonsense in the past 24 hours. Pls try harder to make sense if you must post on this thread today and henceforth angry

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:43am On Jul 19, 2017
mcdreeezy:
So because of one yeye rumour, you guys made me read tons of pages of irrelevances? Even before I came here, I never read anywhere that Neymar wants to leave. The report has always been that someone or people close to him are pushing him to leave, not that he wants to leave. What's so difficult to understand there?

Dlordsamurai, let me use this opportunity to tell you that you've littered this thread with the most nonsense in the past 24 hours. Pls try harder to make sense if you must post on this thread today and henceforth angry

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:44am On Jul 19, 2017
I just dey look sha ni... undecided undecided undecided undecided
10d0ve:
In world football today, as far as the left wing is concerned, Neymar jnr a.k.a "The Child" is IRREPLACEABLE!!! Just look at Alexis' numbers at arsenal right now, same niqqa that was mediocre in a barca shirt to the extent that his best season had to be The worst season we've had in ages, yet someone mentions mbappe as his replacement ( The very overrated mbappe that isn't as good as Ousmane Dembele or G.Jesus if we're going like for like) He even had to mention Eden Hazard that the rejected sanches posts better stats than to come play Lw for barca not midfield. I got love for M.verratti (no homo) but with all due respect, if psg thinks he's worth more 100m, then Neymar Jnr with age on his side too should be valued at 350m
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:33am On Jul 19, 2017
dmcdad:

You are kidding, right? Just tricks?

At this juncture, I'd crave the indulgence of cules on here not to take you serious any longer. I personally have never taken you serious from the first post I read from you.
Are you not a barca fan? so its totally gettable when you belittle other superstars like gareth bale and the rest. you feel that anybody that plays for barcelona is only second best to messi in the world. most fans are totally bias in choosing their best players so its ok and i understand the way you think. neymar is good, bale is good so let us leave it like that. But b4 i go, imagin gareth bale in brazil squad and neymar in wale's squad. who do you think will play better? food for thought for you. anyways up barcelona, long live catalunas and long live messi.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:39am On Jul 19, 2017
mcdreeezy:

you see yourself as too important in d grand scheme of things and you fail to realise that where your thinking ends is where mine starts. "I am a better fan than you are, how many barcelona's forum are you registered as a member worldwide apart 4rm nairaland? none i guess. so i will have mercey on your inexposure and just forgive u 4 calling my post nonsense.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:43am On Jul 19, 2017
Anyways so neymar aint living after all. so its time to support the team and hope for a treble winning season. "let us move forward and forget about this neymar's issue.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:53am On Jul 19, 2017
so even after a dissapointing campaign last season with just a tomatoes cup nonsense copa del rey as a trophy. my darling team still made a whooping 708 million euros last season, 13 million more euros than what was targeted for. wow this is remarkable and huge. SO barcelona is the fourth most valuable club in the world after manunited, new york yankess and the dallas team. so we are more valuable than madrid. hehehehehehehe this is like a sweet morning tea to me.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:58am On Jul 19, 2017
report coming in is that manchester united are using the backdoor to hijack veratti to man united. they already hold talks with his representatives. hmmmm i swear even if i dnt actually want veratti, my ego will be bruised if psg hold talk with man u. This barca boards are disgracing us i swear, clubs are running away from barcelona, unlike before when we get any player. whats even the problem?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:04am On Jul 19, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Are you not a barca fan? so its totally gettable when you belittle other superstars like gareth bale and the rest. you feel that anybody that plays for barcelona is only second best to messi in the world. most fans are totally bias in choosing their best players so its ok and i understand the way you think. neymar is good, bale is good so let us leave it like that. But b4 i go, imagin gareth bale in brazil squad and neymar in wale's squad. who do you think will play better? food for thought for you. anyways up barcelona, long live catalunas and long live messi.
Bro what are you smoking Jeez! Ney and Bale appearing in same sentence? Lawd! Even the ardent Neymar haterz will NEVER pit Bale alongside Neymar, let alone ahead of him. Stop this gibberish abeg. I no get powěr.

Neymar beats Bale in all criterias except speed. You might wanna argue about Bale's shooting (shot), but what's the end product of shooting if not to score goals, and Neymar has that far more than him.

Please, never, I mean, NEVER put Bale alongside or ahead of Neymar ever again. I'm not saying this as a Barça fan or a Neymar fan. I'm saying this because I'm a footie fan. Neymar is head, shoulder, toes, and whatnot better than Bale.

Ahswear, no one should even take you serious. Afterall, you the one who stated it on this board that Hazard is faster and stronger than Neymar; something even the most ardent of Hazard fans like the duo of Chelseafan1 and hensben won't even dare say.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 19, 2017
@dmcdad what i am saying is that bale is good and neymar is good. neymar's ability is top notch but remember that bale has had it rough while playing for clubs, from a tough english league to a ronaldo madrid in spain. Atleast barca fans should stop the belittlement of other players. its not fair. neymar had it so simple in brazil and even at that he was not the best player in the brazillian legaue as at then, he was fortunat to have been likened by pele bcaus he played for santos which as a result brought the media hype. SO he came to barcelona that made it easy for him, everything he has acheive in barca is as a result of our style of play. HE would not have made it this far in madrid, man u or psg. that is why i said that we should give bale, hazard a break becaus its not easy playing in chelsea and tottenham and still coming out on top. IF neymar started in tottenham, he would nt have made it this far like gareth bale. this is my point. long live barca and long live messi.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nathaniel007(m): 7:23am On Jul 19, 2017
a madrid fan calling himself a barca fan, if u want to troll at least troll with sense nah
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 19, 2017
when a barca fan says the truth, other barca fans start calling him a madrid fan. smh 4 my people.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:37am On Jul 19, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
@dmcdad what i am saying is that bale is good and neymar is good. neymar's ability is top notch but remember that bale has had it rough while playing for clubs, from a tough english league to a ronaldo madrid in spain.
Jeez! Bale has had it rough how? From a strong English league to a Ronaldo Madrid? How about Neymar? From a very rough Brazilian league to a Messi Barça. How is Bale's case any different from Neymar's? Tell me please... Meanwhile, Bale won the PFA in the much acclaimed EPL. What has he won in Spain in terms of personal award or accolade?

Atleast barca fans should stop the belittlement of other players. its not fair. neymar had it so simple in brazil and even at that he was not the best player in the brazillian legaue as at then, he was fortunat to have been likened by pele bcaus he played for santos which as a result brought the media hype.
Neymar was not th3 best player in Brazil? Goodness me! No player came close to Neymar at the time he was in Brazil. No one!

SO he came to barcelona that made him easy for him, everything he has acheive in barca is as a result of our style of play. HE would not have made it this far in madrid, man u or psg. that is why i said that we should give bale, hazard a break becaus its not easy playing in chelsea and tottenham and still coming out on top. IF neymar started in tottenham, he would nt have made it this far like gareth bale. this is my point. long live barca and long live messi.
This is the height of online madness! Barcelona made it easy for Neymar? The same Neymar some folks here are saying doesn't suit our style because of his attributes? And funny enough, that's true to some extent because Neymar would have been more devastating if he were to be in a more direct team like Madrid.

Madrid, PSG, Tottenham and the likes you mentioned, Neymar would thrive in the aforementioned clubs far more than he has in Barça. Far more than you can ever imagine. Neymar thrives more in a much direct play than ours. Forget the bants about Messi feeding him or whatnot, yeah that's true. But the Barça system slows his game I must admit, and that's not to say he hasn't adapted his game to the system, but to say he would thrive anywhere he finds himself if he thrives here. Look at the Brazilian team for reference.

Need I mention that alot of us Cules on here are the reason other clubs' fans are tagging us as Barcabots. For every other players, Barça made them, or rather Messi made them. But when it comes to Messi, he made Barça or rather other players. Na wa ooooo. Some of us here never fail to bring about controversies and short-sightedness.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:40am On Jul 19, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
when a barca fan says the truth, other barca fans start calling him a madrid fan. smh 4 my people.
What truth? That Hazard is faster and stronger than Neymar? Or that Neymar is only better than Bale when it comes to tricks? Do you even read or reread your posts? You're a joke man... A big joke! Damn!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 19, 2017
dmcdad:

What truth? That Hazard is faster and stronger than Neymar? Or that Neymar is only better than Bale when it comes to tricks? Do you even read or reread your posts? You're a joke man... A big joke! Damn!
well let us leave it as it is. as you said in your earlier mention to me, i know neymar was overhype bcaus of pele's comparism of him with messi, so the media took advantage of the situation coupled with the fact that santos won copa libadotes and competed in world club cup. but what did he do when barca played santos? he was hidden and deleted from the game by alves and pique. see all i am saying is that neymar is good like every other player out there. there is only one enternal divine player and that is lionel god messi.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 19, 2017
dmcdad:

That guy is a troll
I find it hard to believe he is a barca fan
its quite unlikely... how will a true barca fan dare to compare neymar and hazard ....I swear e better make mane, Sanchez or Pedro our rejects come barca dan hazard. .Hazard is fucking overrated
how I wish Madrid will buy hazard so he will finally expose himself as an overrated yansh player..but most big clubs kno he is overrated, Madrid wouldn't buy him sha neither will any oda club
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LethargiQue: 8:10am On Jul 19, 2017
grin

Barca fan comparing Neymar to bale and saying hazard has something over him..

All these Barça fans that watch one match a season and read the rest on goaldotcom.. You won't blame them.. grin grin

Good riddance to bad rubbish Abeg..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 19, 2017
nobody is comparing neymar to bale.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 19, 2017
No single barca player angry
our board dey Bleep up big time
Madrid just dey upgrade anyhow
ascensio would have been a barca player if not for this useless board...see as cebaloss ditch us sef

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:14am On Jul 19, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
well let us leave it as it is. as you said in your earlier mention to me, i know neymar was overhype bcaus of pele's comparism of him with messi, so the media took advantage of the situation coupled with the fact that santos won copa libadotes and competed in world club cup. but what did he do when barca played santos? he was hidden and deleted from the game by alves and pique. see all i am saying is that neymar is good like every other player out there. there is only one enternal divine player and that is lionel god messi.
Neymar like every other player out there? You are the most clueless ever!

Neymar singlehandedly won Santos the Copa Libertodores. Little wonder he won the best player award/MVP of the tournament. And remember, he won the puskas that same year. Of course you wouldn't know that because you have no good knowledge of footie.

So you expect Neymar alone to kill himself over the almighty Barcelona? Now I know you are just hating. But guess what, you can't take anything away from Ney. By your logic, one could assert that Messi is overrated since he was in the same team PSG and Juventus dismantled. Right? That's your logic at play there, and not from me.

Neymar is not at Messi's level, but please don't downplay or undermine him just to elevate Messi. No matter what, Messi is the boss, but please don't rub it on everyone's face. We still need to give credit to whoever its due, not just to praise Messi to high heavens and belittle every other person. Plus, no one has tagged Ney a divine player like Messi has been likened. So please don't start chasing straws.

You need to start understanding footie. I wouldn't mind taking you on a course 'Basic football' to help you with all the basic knowledge you would need to understand footie better. Let me know when we can start the class.cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 19, 2017
Neymar 's for Barcelona: 186 games 105 goals ⚽️ 79 assists 10 Trophies Unreal record

Neymar might leave.. Just look how sad he is angry

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:23am On Jul 19, 2017
emmyspark007:
Neymar 's for Barcelona: 186 games 105 goals ⚽️ 79 assists 10 Trophies Unreal record

Neymar might leave.. Just look how sad he is angry
Guy gbagbé... He is overrated joor.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 19, 2017
dmcdad:

Guy gbagbé... He is overrated joor.
Lol...nigger take a chill pill
If neymar is overrated then hazard is mediocre
No team I repeat no team not even chelsea will pick hazard over neymar
At his young age he is already a Brazil legend..he is Brazil's team leader and has what it takes to break Brazil goal scoring record
Stats speak for him no be hazard wey na just all dis lousy Chelsea fans dey support
I have never been to any Chelsea thread or group on Nl or fb..I don't even kno nor care if Chelsea thread exist but see as all dis lousy Chelsea fans dey troop in here come belittle a whole neymar wey every big team go like buy...Bayern can never fancy a player like hazard but if na neymar dem go rush am die
neymar can adapt in any team-- infact aside messi and ronaldo I don't see any player better than neymar
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 19, 2017
emmyspark007:

Lol...nigger take a chill pill
If neymar is overrated then hazard is mediocre
No team I repeat no team not even chelsea will pick hazard over neymar
At his young age he is already a Brazil legend..he is Brazil's team leader and has what it takes to break Brazil goal scoring record
Stats speak for him no be hazard wey na just all dis lousy Chelsea fans dey support
I have never been to any Chelsea thread or group on Nl or fb..I don't even kno nor care if Chelsea thread exist but see as all dis lousy Chelsea fans dey troop in here come belittle a whole neymar wey every big team go like buy...Bayern can never fancy a player like hazard but if na neymar dem go rush am die
neymar can adapt in any team-- infact aside messi and ronaldo I don't see any player better than neymar
soccer is about goals, when it comes to goals, is neymar better than lewandonski?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 19, 2017
@dmcdad you are definetly bias by saying neymar single handedly gave santos the copa libatordes, its just like saying ronaldo gave madrid many trophies without even acknowleging the likes of ramos, marcelo and modric. And mind you i am a barca legitimate son but the truth is that the puska award you talked about was stolen from wayne rooney. That award was for wayne rooney for his goal against man city. IT was becaus of the influence of pele that neymar was given that award. pls go and watch his goal vs rooney's goal again and tell me who deserve it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 10:36am On Jul 19, 2017
dmcdad:

Ahswear, no one should even take you serious. Afterall, you the one who stated it on this board that Hazard is faster and stronger than Neymar; something even the most ardent of Hazard fans like the duo of Chelseafan1 and hensben won't even dare say.cheesy

Shut up, Hazard is stronger, Neymar is lightweight, he started building his physique when he got to Barca, who is faster is debatable cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 10:47am On Jul 19, 2017
raumdeuter:

Without injury, Marco Reus is twice the player Hazard is. You doubt me count the number of CL goals they have

There's no sense in ur own head since number of ucl goals scored is your own benchmark for rating players, you better quit being foolish, this is a new season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Loyalblak007(f): 11:31am On Jul 19, 2017
Neymar's Brazilian friend's doesn't want him to be in Messi's shadow anymore and i believe that's why they want him to leave. And the truth is as long as Messi plays first team Football for Barcelona,Neymar will never win the Ballon d'òr .

Imagine how tight the Competition will be, Neymar (PSG) , Ronaldo(Real Madrid), Messi(Barcelona) cool

And Yes, Neymar is far better than Bale

Girls know football too cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2418) (2419) (2420) (2421) (2422) (2423) (2424) ... (6186) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.