Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:43 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2433) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4657318 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2430) (2431) (2432) (2433) (2434) (2435) (2436) ... (6226) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 6:00pm On Jul 24, 2017
Neymar1095:
City needs fullbacks and
the teams that have thosse fullbacks know
that, so they are naming their prices. Man
city has the money, so they are not
arguing and just going ahead and buying
them. This is that simple…has nothing to
do with Pep.

Just shut your mouth if you are blind to that picture of City's spendings....what nonsense!!

Na only full backs hin don spend 400m on top abi which kind stupidity you dey exhibit so.

It might interest you to know that, on top all these extravagant spendings, your pep go still chop am.

How many World class fullbacks Conte take win league last season?

Na Man city hin dey coach o, no be Everton, Sunderland or Hull city. Man fůcking city!!!!! One of the top 3 teams with quality players and facilities b4 the fraud of a coach took over. Maybe na 1.5billion pounds hin go spend if na Everton sign am in the first place.

Less than 2 seasons, hin don spend 400m pounds nd u still get hand to type rubbish. Your brain must be paining you.

Make una dey defend this una Pep reasonably abeg.

Incase you missed it, Pep signed all these players, add Mendy to the list and calculate.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 24, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Weyrey person, Hazard wey dey sickbed grin grin grin
I've seen him in individual training.

He's been class.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LethargiQue: 6:38pm On Jul 24, 2017
The market is so bad.

Mendy costs 52mil..

Kyle walker costs 50+ when Dani was gotten on a free transfer..

A striker like Morata costs 70mil

A striker like Lukaku costs God knows how much..

Finally, Arsene wenger the only manager with spending sense until Lacazette..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LethargiQue: 6:58pm On Jul 24, 2017
Denis Suarez, Alena, Samper..

Solutions..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PianoWizard: 7:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
barca should sign one better "coordinating midfielder" and a defender make window close.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 7:26pm On Jul 24, 2017
Tomorrow Benedicto would announce the dates for when the signatures of the Vote of No Confidence would be collected

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 24, 2017
Receipts.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 24, 2017
Neymar was being told to address media in presser tomorrow. He won't and Piqué will take his place.

Brazilian Kardashian.

I want to kick him. angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 12:19am On Jul 25, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Just shut your mouth if you are blind to that picture of City's spendings....what nonsense!!

Na only full backs hin don spend 400m on top abi which kind stupidity you dey exhibit so.

It might interest you to know that, on top all these extravagant spendings, your pep go still chop am.

How many World class fullbacks Conte take win league last season?

Na Man city hin dey coach o, no be Everton, Sunderland or Hull city. Man fůcking city!!!!! One of the top 3 teams with quality players and facilities b4 the fraud of a coach took over. Maybe na 1.5billion pounds hin go spend if na Everton sign am in the first place.

Less than 2 seasons, hin don spend 400m pounds nd u still get hand to type rubbish. Your brain must be paining you.

Make una dey defend this una Pep reasonably abeg.

Incase you missed it, Pep signed all these players, add Mendy to the list and calculate.
Before Pep came has City not been spending money before. Does the coach determine an amount a player Will be bought.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 12:27am On Jul 25, 2017
Some people mumu sha. Na the coach dey determine the price of a player to buy. The coach go submit the players may he want then the club sporting director does the rest. How does it na affect Pep. People just love to hate sha. Same Chelsea that spent 70million on a bench warmer mtcheew.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Eruditor: 12:32am On Jul 25, 2017
Neymar1095:

Before Pep came has City not been spending money before. Does the coach determine an amount a player Will be bought.

Just Pellegrini in his penultimate and last season; Otamendi, Bony, Mangala, KDB, Sterling, Fernando, Delph. Then he finished 4th.

Don't mind naysayers. Last season, they scoffed that he should have bolstered his defence. This season, he is doing exactly that and they still complain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 12:42am On Jul 25, 2017
Their line up is :
4-1-4-1
Ederson
Walker – stones – Komoany – Mendy
Fernandinho
B silva- de Bruyne – d silva – sane
Jesus/aguero
Subs sterling aguero/jesus toure Danilo
otamendi gundogen etc etc
How can someone see this squad and say its not worth it.
Young players like sane sterling silva mendy stones Jesus can still develop even more.

mastermind

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 6:20am On Jul 25, 2017
Neymar1095:

Smh....just stop abeg.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chanchit: 10:48am On Jul 25, 2017
LethargiQue:
Denis Suarez, Alena, Samper..

Solutions..

Lmao! when season starts now, everybody go answer him papa name, samper ko sempe ni. Abi didn't we see this same Denis Suarez last season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LethargiQue: 11:03am On Jul 25, 2017
Chanchit:

Lmao! when season starts now, everybody go answer him papa name, samper ko sempe ni. Abi didn't we see this same Denis Suarez last season.

You watxh that Juve match??

Denis Suarez linked up with everyone.. The guy was everywhere..

Last season was Enrique season, and is behind us..

This season.. Things would be different.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 25, 2017
PSG has a surprise press conference to make. What do you think folks?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chanchit: 11:08am On Jul 25, 2017
LethargiQue:

You watxh that Juve match??

Denis Suarez linked up with everyone.. The guy was everywhere..

Last season was Enrique season, and is behind us..

This season.. Things would be different.

I didn't watch, but others are not hoping on fringe players for next season, its better we prepare well, so if any of the three now becomes a revelation for next season, it would just be an added icing.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by idreezbaba(m): 11:46am On Jul 25, 2017
Do you guys want neymar to leave??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 12:14pm On Jul 25, 2017
Mendy who had as many League assists as Eden Hazard last season, Fucking Chelsea fans
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 25, 2017
Real Madrid submitting a €180m bid for Mbappe. lipsrsealed

Remember when I said they are winning the next two champions league....Yes...it will happen.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 1:10pm On Jul 25, 2017
bykebyke:

Remember when I said they are winning the next two champions league....Yes...it will happen.
Enemies to the East,

Enemies to the West

Enemies to the North

Enemies to the South

We'll crush them All

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hardeycute(m): 1:11pm On Jul 25, 2017
bykebyke:

We can only win UCL in another 2yrs if Barca loses Neymar or Messi get injured.

Perez foolishness is yet to end;Odegaard,Bale and Vincuis.

Why let Morata leave if you are going to pay that much for a "one season wonder"
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PianoWizard: 5:55pm On Jul 25, 2017

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 25, 2017
Coutinho has agreed terms with us.

Now we negotiate with Liverpool... If the deal goes through,Neymar's father gets a commission... LOL. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hardeycute(m): 10:22pm On Jul 25, 2017
bykebyke:
Coutinho has agreed terms with us.

Time to dump Liverpool permanently if this deal pulls through.I am yet to heal from Suarez's move
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hardeycute(m): 10:24pm On Jul 25, 2017
Barca are used to unsettling Prospects from their club which is foolish
I just wish PSG could make that Neymar move happen
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 25, 2017
hardeycute:
Time to dump Liverpool permanently if this deal pulls through.I am yet to heal from Suarez's move
Lol...eya I pity this LFC fan
hahhahhha...barca are obviously way above Liverpool at the moment...so just try enjoy firmino, mane etc and hope the big boys aren't interested in them cos when top dogs want something from underdogs dey get it whether you like it or not angry
tongue tongue tongue Coutinho must come barca..so LFC should use the money and develop their squad maybe buy keita etc...But you kno like Suarez o so u for like am if him still dey that fluctuating Liverpool uptill now..nawa for u o
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hardeycute(m): 10:47pm On Jul 25, 2017
emmyspark007:

Lol...eya I pity this LFC fan
hahhahhha...barca are obviously way above Liverpool at the moment...so just try enjoy firmino, mane etc and hope the big boys aren't interested in them cos when top dogs want something from underdogs dey get it whether you like it or not angry
tongue tongue tongue Coutinho must come barca..so LFC should use the money and develop their squad maybe buy keita etc...But you kno like Suarez o so u for like am if him still dey that fluctuating Liverpool uptill now..nawa for u o
angry Read the BS you typed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 25, 2017
hardeycute:
angry Read the BS you typed
Dafuck is wrong with what I typed?
You expect me to be formal and type with punctuations and shit..I no get that kind timetongue
Pained Liverpool fan. Lol
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by modextus(m): 11:47pm On Jul 25, 2017
PRESS CONFERENCE:
Pique: "Tweet was nothing official, it doesn't depend on me. Only Neymar can say what will happen, but I hope he stays."

"Personal opinion from conversations I’ve had with him. It’s my intuition."

"I try to explain to Neymar, as a teammate and a friend, the situation he’s in."

"I would say don't go to a league which, with all due respect, is not as good."

"He won't be able to win there what he can win at Barça."

"Neymar is just 25 years old. It is understandable that he wants to re-think things and have doubt."

"To be #1 at Barcelona is very hard and it's even harder with Messi, the greatest of all time, in the team. But Neymar is unique."

"Barcelona have to fight to keep Neymar. There isn't any other player like him in the market."

Mascherano: "It's a personal decision for Neymar. Everyone is feeling what Pique said, because of Neymar's quality and character."

"Has Leo Messi spoke with Neymar? We've all had a little chat with him as it is the group's desire that Neymar stays with us"

"The feeling is that Neymar will stay. He's important to us on a footballing and personal level"
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 26, 2017
hardeycute:
How many clubs you deh support? undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 26, 2017
Pique:If Neymar wants to lead a team he'll have to do it elsewhere. Messi is our leader.

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2430) (2431) (2432) (2433) (2434) (2435) (2436) ... (6226) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.