Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:09 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2434) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4656846 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2431) (2432) (2433) (2434) (2435) (2436) (2437) ... (6225) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 26, 2017
Pique: Tweet was nothing official, it doesn't depend on me. Only Ney can say what will happen, but I hope he stays.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:24am On Jul 26, 2017
I cannot fücking believe that actual club legends are in a position where they have to beg that idiot to stay.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 26, 2017
Mehn

Situations like this deh make me miss Laporta and Pep.

Neymar would have been on his way to the croissant nation before pre season start sef.

See how the snake is embarrassing a whole Barcelona.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:32am On Jul 26, 2017
Abi una say media deh invent rumors?

Well Pique has confirmed those rumors.

There is a potential snake in our team.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 26, 2017
This neymar transfer speculation is quite annoying
Shey na tommorow them go do press conference make pesin hear word, ahh ah If neymar wan go make im go..he is not bigger than Barcelona .
Barca suppose don sign world class midfielder by now..I just wan hear say barca don sign coutinho or eriksen
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Omobarca: 12:47am On Jul 26, 2017
Prefer Veratti or Eriksen to Coutinho though. Sell NeySnake and buy Veratti and Dybala!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:52am On Jul 26, 2017
emmyspark007:
This neymar transfer speculation is quite annoying
Shey na tommorow them go do press conference make pesin hear word, ahh ah If neymar wan go make im go..he is not bigger than Barcelona .
Barca suppose don sign world class midfielder by now..I just wan hear say barca don sign coutinho or eriksen
Press conference weh don end?

Pique don confirm the PSG interest.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:06am On Jul 26, 2017
bykebyke:

Press conference weh don end?

Pique don confirm the PSG interest.
Hmm nawa o..anyways despite he is very much needed at barca if he really wants out, then make im go bro, besides that hefty sum will go a long way in upgrading our squad; with that fee we will get coutinho, a replacement for neymar probably dembele, mbappe or dybala . I really hope we complete coutinho transfer asap because this neymar transfer nonsense is a big distraction
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 1:42am On Jul 26, 2017
I dont see any positives from selling Ney this summer, unless they can force PSG to trade Veratti with some cash. I dont like Coutinho.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 5:50am On Jul 26, 2017
bykebyke:
Mehn

Situations like this deh make me miss Laporta and Pep.

Neymar would have been on his way to the croissant nation before pre season start sef.

See how the snake is embarrassing a whole Barcelona.

Raumdeuter, what do you have to say about Neymar being a snake.?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 5:54am On Jul 26, 2017
modextus:
PRESS CONFERENCE:
Pique: "Tweet was nothing official, it doesn't depend on me. Only Neymar can say what will happen, but I hope he stays."

"Personal opinion from conversations I’ve had with him. It’s my intuition."

"I try to explain to Neymar, as a teammate and a friend, the situation he’s in."

"I would say don't go to a league which, with all due respect, is not as good."

"He won't be able to win there what he can win at Barça."

"Neymar is just 25 years old. It is understandable that he wants to re-think things and have doubt."

"To be #1 at Barcelona is very hard and it's even harder with Messi, the greatest of all time, in the team. But Neymar is unique."

"Barcelona have to fight to keep Neymar. There isn't any other player like him in the market."

Mascherano: "It's a personal decision for Neymar. Everyone is feeling what Pique said, because of Neymar's quality and character."

"Has Leo Messi spoke with Neymar? We've all had a little chat with him as it is the group's desire that Neymar stays with us"

"The feeling is that Neymar will stay. He's important to us on a footballing and personal level"

When we tell these Barca fans that's it's too easy to win trophies with Barca/Madrid than any other club in the world, dem go say make we shut up.
. Thank God Pique get sense too.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bigkesh(m): 6:06am On Jul 26, 2017
You guys are making the idiot feel too important..,. God knows if I be MeSSI,I won't say a word to him

Buy any 2 of Eriksen,Dembele and Hazard,you will forget about one foolish Neymar

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 6:38am On Jul 26, 2017
Chelseafan1:

When we tell these Barca fans that's it's too easy to win trophies with Barca/Madrid than any other club in the world, dem go say make we shut up.
. Thank God Pique get sense too.
U think it's easy to win trophies easily abi
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 7:41am On Jul 26, 2017
onuwaje:

U think it's easy to win trophies easily abi

Did you even understand my post b4 replying with this at all, who said winning trophies is easy?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 7:53am On Jul 26, 2017
Barca fans thinking Neymar is as big to the Club as Leo and Don Iniesta..I dont know whether to laugh or cry at this sheer Stupidity.. Little wonder the name Barkabots is mostly used

Albert Einstein was right all through his lifetime

"Two things are Infinite, The Universe and Human Stupidity, and I am not sure about the Universe"
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 7:54am On Jul 26, 2017
Expect Neymar to be booed in the first game he plays at the Nou camp..Maybe in the Spanish super cup against MADrid..Snake!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Pharoh: 7:54am On Jul 26, 2017
Neymar does not mix well with suarez and messi off the pitch especially and on the pitch because just like ronaldo Neymar is not used to team football that much.

Cut the boy some slack, he needs fellow brazilians where ever he is and he is also a very big star in south america commercially. If he doesn't establish himself now there are young bloods coming up to take over soon when messi and ronaldo are out.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 26, 2017
jonsnow92:
Expect Neymar to be booed in the first game he plays at the Nou camp..Maybe in the Spanish super cup against MADrid..Snake!

You want my Ney to cry?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 8:11am On Jul 26, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Did you even understand my post b4 replying with this at all, who said winning trophies is easy?
U sound like Barça is utopia of trophies
Like players don't work for it
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 8:28am On Jul 26, 2017
bigkesh:
You guys are making the idiot feel too important..,. God knows if I be MeSSI,I won't say a word to him

Buy any 2 of Eriksen,Dembele and Hazard,you will forget about one foolish Neymar
E b like say you no no Messi,Neymar was doing well for himself by famzing Messi both on and off the pitch..I thought He and Suarez were very wise by the friendship they formed with MesSI both on and off the pitch,Great players have ego and hate when their egos are bruised,Ask Zlatan,He tried at Barca and Failed,Even Enrique the Coach had to lay low for LA pulga..MessI can be a cold Modafvcker if he wants to..Once Neymar tries feeling too Important,That's the end!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 8:30am On Jul 26, 2017
Aguyhasnoname:

You want my Ney to cry?
He should use his headband to clean his face
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 26, 2017
jonsnow92:
I have started booing already..
I get this angry vibe, each time i see him on TV..no love again, just like before..
He has lost major section of Barcelona's fans already.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 26, 2017
hmmm i hope coutino comes though..
The lad is good.. we love him
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yonce(f): 9:49am On Jul 26, 2017
Pharoh:
Neymar does not mix well with suarez and messi off the pitch especially and on the pitch because just like ronaldo Neymar is not used to team football that much.

Cut the boy some slack, he needs fellow brazilians where ever he is and he is also a very big star in south america commercially. If he doesn't establish himself now there are young bloods coming up to take over soon when messi and ronaldo are out.

Trash!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by idreezbaba(m): 10:27am On Jul 26, 2017
Pharoh:

double thrash
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 26, 2017
Pharoh:

"He needs his fellow Brazilians wherever he is"

Dude Neymar is not 19,He is 25...Is he a man child?

Because of him we are probably going to spend 100m on Coutinho,a player we do not need at the moment.

Also,what's stopping him from leaving next summer after we beg him to stay?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Category1: 10:55am On Jul 26, 2017
Many of u guys, shouting neymar go to PSG, no be Una mind una dey use talk am o

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 11:02am On Jul 26, 2017
Pharoh:

Fellow Brazilians?.If you are in anyway serious with this post then Sorry!..At 25?..How many Portuguese were with Ronaldo when he won World best at 23?..Oh Messi had 4 Argentines to help him settle in Barca..Kai Pharaoh Let your sense Go!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 11:49am On Jul 26, 2017
jonsnow92:
Barca fans thinking Neymar is as big to the Club as Leo and Don Iniesta..I dont know whether to laugh or cry at this sheer Stupidity.. Little wonder the name Barkabots is mostly used

Albert Einstein was right all through his lifetime

"Two things are Infinite, The Universe and Human Stupidity, and I am not sure about the Universe"
Can you please quote just a post of any Barca fan who claimed Neymar is as big to Barca just as Messi is? Even the guys claiming Neymar should be begged never claimed such. Why these sudden and unnecessary attack on the fan base? Even if anyone has made such a claim, me thinks the appropriate word should have been 'some Barca fans' and not 'Barca fans'.
About the name 'barkabots', I believe it's just normal on this forum to label other club fans names and has nothing to do with what you just opined. Chelsea fans being called shekpites doesn't mean all of them are not sound, same as Man U or Madrid fans being called several names. Labelling the fans as stupid just because some stated their opinions is not just the best way to tow. We are all idiosyncratic in nature.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by weedtaker: 11:57am On Jul 26, 2017
Barkabots grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 11:58am On Jul 26, 2017
When we say Neymar is a spoilt brat they think we are trolling.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 1:21pm On Jul 26, 2017
sebod:

Can you please quote just a post of any Barca fan who claimed Neymar is as big to Barca just as Messi is? Even the guys claiming Neymar should be begged never claimed such. Why these sudden and unnecessary attack on the fan base? Even if anyone has made such a claim, me thinks the appropriate word should have been 'some Barca fans' and not 'Barca fans'.
About the name 'barkabots', I believe it's just normal on this forum to label other club fans names and has nothing to do with what you just opined. Chelsea fans being called shekpites doesn't mean all of them are not sound, same as Man U or Madrid fans being called several names. Labelling the fans as stupid just because some stated their opinions is not just the best way to tow. We are all idiosyncratic in nature.
Should We beg Neymar to stay or not??..Are you in support of Neymar's attitude?..Yes or No?..Your answer goes a long way

(1) (2) (3) ... (2431) (2432) (2433) (2434) (2435) (2436) (2437) ... (6225) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: abduleez1(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.