Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2746) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4605428 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2743) (2744) (2745) (2746) (2747) (2748) (2749) ... (6194) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 8:34pm On Oct 24, 2017
ddippset:
messi is a failure
We know.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 8:42pm On Oct 24, 2017
As Psg threw away a 4 0 lead what do you call that............

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 8:43pm On Oct 24, 2017
Mcleo007:
Lol.. These days, the concept of "The Best Player" in the world has been watered down to nothingness. Its so easy to be one these days. Just do a Ronaldo; walk around doing shit for 90mins, charge at your teammates, put up a cocky attitude when things don't go your way, make no successful take ons for 10 straight games, care less about skills or tactics and above all else, raise your hand in the box 18 when you sight Marcelo or any other decent player in the team breezing their to the opposition final third, and score donkey loads of tap ins, penalties and free headers. After that, run the entire length of the pitch, jump sporadically in the air and point to yourself like you are some Soccer maestro that dribbled the entire opposition including their manager to score the goal of the century. That my brother is how to be named the Best player on earth. The Penaldo way!
If it's so easy, how come no other player is doing it while leading their teams to glory?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:46pm On Oct 24, 2017
BoleAndFish:
This guy! your comments always reek of someone who can go physical on a Messi/ronaldo argument.

Someone made a subjective comment about Messi and so? Is Messi your father or mother or wife or child who you have to protect and watch over jealously with everything in you? This kind of subjective reply you just gave only shows you're in no way different from him. Messi himself will care less about such comment same would ronaldo if he sees all your tap in box to box comment. Why because they know your opinion and his doesn't matter in the scheme of things in the world of football. Why can't you do same

It's just an observation though you don't have to replaces
maybe he gets under people's skin with his comments about messi. most times the banters, the backs and forths are about messi and ronaldo. one guys says messi is a failure for blowing a 4-1 ballon dor lead. and the other guy responds by saying ronaldo is the failure for being 2 years older and 3 years more experienced and still playing catch up. and then out comes a 3rd **** from the blues and he has issues only with the latter's response. not cool.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by KingTom(m): 8:48pm On Oct 24, 2017
BoleAndFish:
This guy! your comments always reek of someone who can go physical on a Messi/ronaldo argument.

Someone made a subjective comment about Messi and so? Is Messi your father or mother or wife or child who you have to protect and watch over jealously with everything in you? This kind of subjective reply you just gave only shows you're in no way different from him. Messi himself will care less about such comment same would ronaldo if he sees all your tap in box to box comment. Why because they know your opinion and his doesn't matter in the scheme of things in the world of football. Why can't you do same

It's just an observation though you don't have to replaces
See staunch Ronaldo and real Madrid supporter wan dey form neutral grin if no be say I get AGAPE love for God, I for talk wetin I no wan talk. How you dey BTW? grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 8:50pm On Oct 24, 2017
ddippset:
this is getting preposterous. this stuff you wrote here is just like me having a limo for 4 years and then a neighbour who just acquires a limo 4 years after me is coming to brag to me about it. haba! una not get shame?
If you had a limo 4 years ago and your neighbour had none then, but now your neighbour has acquired a limo while you have not gotten something better, it means your neighbour is getting prosperous whilst you are stagnant. I suggest you move to another neighbourhood because sooner rather than later that prosperous neighbour would own a private jet making your limo obsolete.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 9:02pm On Oct 24, 2017
PianoWizard:
How many awards sef,,

I thought they just the tapper..

kindly explain..
The ballon d'or which was formally merged with the FIFA world player award to form the FIFA Ballon d'or after it's seperation last year is now being held every November. Unlike FIFA's The best male player which is now being held every October starting this year, there will be no gala for the ballon d'or; top 30 players(not sure if more) would be ranked and the winner will be presented with his accolade. Just like it was pre-2010.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 9:03pm On Oct 24, 2017
tesppidd:
maybe he gets under people's skin with his comments about messi. most times the banters, the backs and forths are about messi and ronaldo. one guys says messi is a failure for blowing a 4-1 ballon dor lead. and the other guy responds by saying ronaldo is the failure for being 2 years older and 3 years more experienced and still playing catch up. and then out comes a 3rd **** from the blues and he has issues only with the latter's response. not cool.

don't whine us

you and dippset are same jor

tespidd seems like dippset spelt backward with some change

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:04pm On Oct 24, 2017
Krasid:
If you had a limo 4 years ago and your neighbour had none then, but now your neighbour has acquired a limo while you have not gotten something better, it means your neighbour is getting prosperous whilst you are stagnant. I suggest you move to another neighbourhood because sooner rather than later that prosperous neighbour would own a private jet making your limo obsolete.
lol. see analysis. all these analysis you people are making sef. one started working 3 years earlier in the same sector. he only acquired a limo 7 years later than his friend. who's the SUCKER in this story abeg? you guys should stop remixing my story.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:06pm On Oct 24, 2017
snowstormm:

don't whine us

what can I do. you won't be hearing from my alter ego ddippset till the day russia 2018 begins.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 9:06pm On Oct 24, 2017
snowstormm:

don't whine us

He had actually admitted that long ago
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 9:07pm On Oct 24, 2017
dippset is losing it o grin

No need for calling his father name or saying something like quote me and die

messi fan should have thicker skin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 9:07pm On Oct 24, 2017
My eyes are on Alena tonight.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:08pm On Oct 24, 2017
Krasid:
The ballon d'or which was formally merged with the FIFA world player award to form the FIFA Ballon d'or after it's seperation last year is now being held every November. Unlike FIFA's The best male player which is now being held every October starting this year, there will be no gala for the ballon d'or; top 30 players(not sure if more) would be ranked and the winner will be presented with his accolade. Just like it was pre-2010.
and I wouldn't be surprised if krasid counts the january ballon dor as number 6 for ronaldo. tongue
Krasid:
and I wouldn't be surprised if krasid counts the january ballon dor as number 6 for ronaldo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 9:13pm On Oct 24, 2017
barackodam:

He had actually admitted that long ago
check his comment at 8:46...he talked as if they are dif person
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:14pm On Oct 24, 2017
snowstormm:
dippset is losing it o grin

No need for calling his father name or saying something like quote me and die

messi fan should have thicker skin
ive been avoiding that dude, not quoting him. he claims he's a barca fan but no one slanders barca and messi as much as he not even the madrid fans. all of a sudden he picks on me. all those words i regret them but i can't use that account anylonger. guess the reason is obvious.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 9:16pm On Oct 24, 2017
tesppidd:
and I wouldn't be surprised if krasid counts the january ballon dor as number 6 for ronaldo. :Pand I wouldn't be surprised if krasid counts the january ballon dor as number 6 for ronaldo.
Unlike 'up barka' fans whose IQ has been proven to be below room temperature, I am smarter than that. But trust me, there will surely be a 6th for my boy.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:22pm On Oct 24, 2017
Krasid:
Unlike 'up barka' fans whose IQ has been proven to be below room temperature, I am smarter than that. But trust me, there will surely be a 6th for my boy.
it takes 1 month for 1 page of real madrid fans' thread to fill up with posts. the average iq of a madrid fan is as low as the number of posts in a day.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:24pm On Oct 24, 2017
and alcacer with the away goal.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by KingTom(m): 9:25pm On Oct 24, 2017
tesppidd:
it takes 1 month for 1 page of real madrid fans' thread to fill up with posts. the average iq of a madrid fan is as low as the number of posts in a day.
Hahahahahaha clinically delivered finish, from long range, no be tap-in grin. You are wicked grin

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 9:28pm On Oct 24, 2017
Delofeu has been our best player today.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 9:32pm On Oct 24, 2017
tesppidd:
ive been avoiding that dude, not quoting him. he claims he's a barca fan but no one slanders barca and messi as much as he not even the madrid fans. all of a sudden he picks on me. all those words i regret them but i can't use that account anylonger. guess the reason is obvious.

I understand you.

he ain't a Barca..he is just neymar and pep fan
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 9:34pm On Oct 24, 2017
Aguero no fit score 1 on 1
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:34pm On Oct 24, 2017
KingTom:

Hahahahahaha clinically delivered finish, from long range, no be tap-in grin. You are wicked grin
nice one bro. serve them the L's. enuff turkish delight.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 9:38pm On Oct 24, 2017
Chai ! And Pep spent money on this Danilo...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by groundnut01(m): 9:42pm On Oct 24, 2017
jstbeinhonest:
Delofeu has been our best player today.
I dey tell you
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 9:45pm On Oct 24, 2017
Paulinho didn't make the squad to Murcia, does that mean he's now a senior player?

I'm wondering

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 9:45pm On Oct 24, 2017
3 - 0
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 9:47pm On Oct 24, 2017
tesppidd:

grin grin grin grin
Well done jare!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:48pm On Oct 24, 2017
3-0 and it's a wrap.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by KingTom(m): 9:48pm On Oct 24, 2017
tesppidd:
nice one bro. serve them the L's. enuff turkish delight.
Deulofeu impressed me today.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 9:52pm On Oct 24, 2017
Norwich getting punished for missing clear chances.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2743) (2744) (2745) (2746) (2747) (2748) (2749) ... (6194) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.