Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2747) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4605060 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2744) (2745) (2746) (2747) (2748) (2749) (2750) ... (6194) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 10:01pm On Oct 24, 2017
When was the last time I saw Verm in a Barca shirt? cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 10:23pm On Oct 24, 2017
Man, Arda should go and wash his head biko, if Alena makes a squad ahead of him. I'm sorry cry cry cry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 10:59pm On Oct 24, 2017
barackodam:
Man, Arda should go and wash his head biko, if Alena makes a squad ahead of him. I'm sorry cry cry cry

Arda is no longer interested in football.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Heywhizzy(m): 11:31pm On Oct 24, 2017
arda is injured
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PianoWizard: 6:06am On Oct 25, 2017
Krasid:
The ballon d'or which was formally merged with the FIFA world player award to form the FIFA Ballon d'or after it's seperation last year is now being held every November. Unlike FIFA's The best male player which is now being held every October starting this year, there will be no gala for the ballon d'or; top 30 players(not sure if more) would be ranked and the winner will be presented with his accolade. Just like it was pre-2010.
thanks
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 6:48am On Oct 25, 2017
I just watched the highlights -
The stadium was very decent, I wasn't expecting something like that, aren't they a 3rd division club? At the beginning, I thought it was Camp Nou, I had to check again.

Deulofeu goal was dope, how I wish he would show such confidence when playing against the big boys in LA liga.

The new guy with the debut goal, the goal was super and he also displayed some pretty skill towards the end of the match, which was just few hits from been a goal.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Profpsalm(m): 7:38am On Oct 25, 2017
homesteady:
I just watched the highlights -
The stadium was very decent, I wasn't expecting something like that, aren't they a 3rd division club? At the beginning, I thought it was Camp Nou, I had to check again.

Deulofeu goal was dope, how I wish he would show such confidence when playing against the big boys in LA liga.

The new guy with the debut goal, the goal was super and he also displayed some pretty skill towards the end of the match, which was just few hits from been a goal.

about half of the stadium was empty, deulofeu was just running like a headless chicken against la liga farmers and that arnaiz goal was due to the goal keepers poor positioning, most top flight keepers may not fall 4 dat.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by modextus(m): 8:22am On Oct 25, 2017
Philippe Coutinho's Agent Spotted With PSG Sporting Director.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RoyalBlak007: 10:28am On Oct 25, 2017
modextus:
Philippe Coutinho's Agent Spotted With PSG Sporting Director.

♤Super shot! Look on their faces though grin

♤...Next Level Shiit... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 11:05am On Oct 25, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤Super shot! Look on their faces though grin

♤...Next Level Shiit... grin
lol. as if they got bursted at a crime scene.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 11:07am On Oct 25, 2017
barackodam:
Paulinho didn't make the squad to Murcia, does that mean he's now a senior player?

I'm wondering
grin are you kidding me? sure he's a senior player; former tottenham star, first team player for the brazil national team?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 12:53pm On Oct 25, 2017
Bend the kneegrin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 1:09pm On Oct 25, 2017
obainojazz:
Bend the kneegrin

hope you know after daenerys constant "bend the knee" speech to Jon snow

she is the one that later bend the knee and back...same situation will happen here

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 1:13pm On Oct 25, 2017
obainojazz:
Bend the kneegrin
untill When he breaks pele ballon d or record but for now sit your ass down and be humble.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 1:27pm On Oct 25, 2017
Neymar1095:

untill When he breaks pele ballon d or record but for now sit your ass down and be humble.
Let neymar conquer the league hazard conquered at 19 first. Until then, sip kunu.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 1:28pm On Oct 25, 2017
snowstormm:

she is the one that later bend the knee and back...same situation will happen here
What is a jon snow to ororo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 1:38pm On Oct 25, 2017
obainojazz:
Let neymar conquer the league hazard conquered at 19 first. Until then, sip kunu.
See your dumb comeback.......Guy swerve!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 25, 2017
obainojazz:
Chelsea fans are really lame
Neymar and hazard no dey thesame level.
No reasonable coach will pick hazard over neymar.
Hazard no go smell balon d or podium till im retire

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 2:53pm On Oct 25, 2017
Neymar1095:

See your dumb comeback.......Guy swerve!
swerve go where....na me dey block your destiny
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 2:54pm On Oct 25, 2017
snowstormm:

Woahhh!!! So many wonderful clapbacks on this thread. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 25, 2017
Lmao. grin grin

Spoilt Brat...I hope an aeroplane being controlled by a robot with nobody in it drops on him. cheesy

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 4:53pm On Oct 25, 2017
VivaLaByke:
Lmao. grin grin

Spoilt Brat...I hope an aeroplane being controlled by a robot with nobody in it drops on him. cheesy

wen I saw this on Twitter..I know bykebyke will post it

he is bought for 222m euros not 222m naira.he should be protected

no one will deny or tempt by this offers.they are offering him,why will he reject it

And the only thing outrageous here is being exempted from defensive duties
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 25, 2017
snowstormm:

wen I saw this on Twitter..I know bykebyke will post it

he is bought for 222m euros not 222m naira.he should be protected

no one will deny or tempt by this offers.they are offering him,why will he reject it

And the only thing outrageous here is being exempted from defensive duties
What about players are not allowed to put strong tackles on him bullshit...So if a player mistakenly or knowingly tackles him hard; dem go punish the player ba .. That is completely wrong and a big insult to his teammates. If I were his teammate e no go funny btw two of us o because i wont let the Bleep.tard get his way with me easily

No wonder the spoilt brat fought with semedo before leaving. If them leave neymar and semedo, na die him dey o cos semedo go beat craze comot for im body

Mbappe is even more influential in most of their games sef.

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 6:12pm On Oct 25, 2017
emmyspark007:

What about players are not allowed to put strong tackles on him bullshit...So if a player mistakenly or knowingly tackles him hard; dem go punish the player ba .. That is completely wrong and a big insult to his teammates. If I were his teammate e no go funny btw two of us o because i wont let the Bleep.tard get his way with me easily

No wonder the spoilt brat fought with semedo before leaving. If them leave neymar and semedo, na die him dey o cos semedo go beat craze comot for im body

Mpabbe is even more influential in most of their games sef.

it seems you only watch their match against Bayern

mbappe with 2 league goals?

he was bought for 222m...they should have put in wrap bubble sef

as if we don't how y'all preserve when you buy expensive things

And it's mbappe nt mpabbe

PSG sure overdo things..And who tell you semedo will beat him?..smh

And wtf is a bleeptard?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by KingTom(m): 6:28pm On Oct 25, 2017
snowstormm:

it seems you only watch their match against Bayern

mbappe with 2 league goals?

he was bought for 222m...they should have put in wrap bubble sef

as if we don't how y'all preserve when you buy expensive things

And it's mbappe nt mpabbe

PSG sure overdo things..And who tell you semedo will beat him?..smh

And wtf is a bleeptard?
A Fûck(bleep)tard is a Fûcking retard. cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 6:38pm On Oct 25, 2017
I didn't know that wanting to have best
possible conditions to train was childish.
What is it that when there's sth about Messi
people. People don't believe it,but when it's Neymar or Ronaldo
they believe everything,and then he's
nothing but arrogant,and all the worst thing
in the world Neymar wanted Paulinho :Barca fans were like wat da Fuckkk that no but when Messi
wanted him,which is actually confirmed by
Paulinho : oh, all is good. Thank God Neymar left that dead club .
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 6:42pm On Oct 25, 2017
Neymar1095:
I didn't know that wanting to have best
possible conditions to train was childish.
What is it that when there's sth about Messi
people. People don't believe it,but when it's Neymar or Ronaldo
they believe everything,and then he's
nothing but arrogant,and all the worst thing
in the world Neymar wanted Paulinho :Barca fans were like wat da Fuckkk that no but when Messi
wanted him,which is actually confirmed by
Paulinho : oh, all is good. Thank God Neymar left that dead club .

copied from Twitter from the member with the account name @barcamarli

well-done!!!

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 6:43pm On Oct 25, 2017
KingTom:

A Fûck(bleep)tard is a Fûcking retard. cool

OK.thanks
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by KingTom(m): 6:44pm On Oct 25, 2017
snowstormm:

copied from Twitter from the member with the account name @barcamarli

well-done!!!
The guy no dey tire grin

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 6:49pm On Oct 25, 2017
so tired of all this shit. the general opinion about Neymar right now
gets on my nerves. Totally distorted from the
media, based on lies and rumours spread by fuckiing Barca stupid fans . Worst fanbase world wide
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 7:03pm On Oct 25, 2017
KingTom:
The guy no dey tire grin
he doesn't even change any words
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 7:03pm On Oct 25, 2017
KingTom:
The guy no dey tire grin
he doesn't even change any word

(1) (2) (3) ... (2744) (2745) (2746) (2747) (2748) (2749) (2750) ... (6194) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: abduleez1(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.