Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2876) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4614180 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2873) (2874) (2875) (2876) (2877) (2878) (2879) ... (6200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:55am On Jan 16, 2018
obiorathesubtle:
grin

I kid you not, ronaldo won player of the month for December..
you've got to be kidding me.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:38am On Jan 16, 2018
Who be Hazard? The one corner guy? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Chelseafan1:

Hazard and Kante are both waiting for you.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:49am On Jan 16, 2018
Chelseafan1:

Lol, the scoreline flattered you nd Pep, Liverpool disgraced them, leave matter cheesy cheesy

Ronaldo is aging and off form at the same time. Na luck Betis and Villareal take flog them tongue tongue tongue

Even without 75m defender and 145m Coutinho, Salah and Mane still disgraced Pep's full squad.

Talk true, shey dt match no sweet u for belle
You definitely don't know the difference between disgrace, demolish, dismantle and just win. I watched the game and admittedly, Liverpool lost chances but then, that's what football is all about, meanwhile, football is a 90minute game, hence, you can shine for the most part and your opponent would shine for lesser and win, that football for you. El-Classico, Madrid completely outplayed Barca in the first half and Barca took charge of the second half, and ended up winning 3-0. Would you say the scoreline was flattered since they got the first and we had the second and ended up winning 3-0?

As per the emboldened, why not? E sweet me die because na end-to-end stuff. All-roubd attacking football. Action packed all through, no dulling. Not like the cowardice being displayed by Mourinho or sometimes Conte. tongue tongue tongue tongue

I dey pity you. Make Assnal catch you for Carling Cup second leg, na die you dey be that. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:51am On Jan 16, 2018
Chelseafan1:

Na once in a decade this kind thing dey happen for Laliga na. cheesy
Taah!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 16, 2018
Neymar1095:
Its january yet dembele 0 goals. what a waste. Biggest fraud since Bojan

keep spewing trash!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 16, 2018
jonsnow92:
Ray said this?..I can swear that guy is a Messi fan and a Barca fan..Infact it appears he anticipates Messi would always create Magic in each game and Ray always comes prepared..

Each time I want to Get real happy(Barca wise),I just go on YouTube and Watch Messi's last minute strike in d clasico last season..Ray's commentary of that goal was Orgasmic..Only Martin Tyler made me feel that way.

very correct!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 11:40am On Jan 16, 2018
tesppidd:
isn't it an irony that these two 265 million euros signings have contributed nothing so far to:

*the unbeaten run,
*topping of real married with 19 points,
*winning the group in the uefa champions league,

therefore the insinuation you are trying to make is null and void, dead on arrival.

Trust me, they did. They brought on a competitive edge in the squad making everyone buckle up and prove themselves. Such mental edge is what wins the team trophies at the end od the season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClumsyFlimsy: 12:07pm On Jan 16, 2018
Mcleo007:

Trust me, they did. They brought on a competitive edge in the squad making everyone buckle up and prove themselves. Such mental edge is what wins the team trophies at the end od the season.
I laugh in Swahili cheesy

They have done nothing for now

Stop hyping their contributions

So na them make messi Suarez and paulinho dey score goal abi

Dembele and coutinho are the ones that need to buckle up and prove themselves.

This is BARCELONA not some random fucking club

Coutinho and dembele no reach to make our players buckle up.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 12:35pm On Jan 16, 2018
Mcleo007:

Coutinho and Dembele are great signings.

They are 2 of the 6 most talented players we've got currently.

But the irony is that we've achieved so much without them.

I would have agreed with you if they were maybe on the bench throughout the half season and we did so well.

But Dembele spent his time in the sick bay.

Coutinho just got recruited.

Believe me I am very happy, WHY?

We've done so well without our best buys.

We will likely touch 5he sky when they get fully integrated in the team.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by veekid(m): 12:37pm On Jan 16, 2018
Barca signed a new player; news from a reliable source
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClumsyFlimsy: 12:58pm On Jan 16, 2018
veekid:
Barca signed a new player; news from a reliable source
New player
Unless na for Barca B that one go enter

I don't think we have any target aside that Brazilian Arthur and it seems we don even calm down to sign am because we no too need am sef.

It's unlikely we have signed another player
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 4:39pm On Jan 16, 2018
scantee:

Thanks bro

I am not your bro and will never be your bro..
Get lost.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 4:42pm On Jan 16, 2018
dmcdad:

You definitely don't know the difference between disgrace, demolish, dismantle and just win. I watched the game and admittedly, Liverpool lost chances but then, that's what football is all about, meanwhile, football is a 90minute game, hence, you can shine for the most part and your opponent would shine for lesser and win, that football for you. El-Classico, Madrid completely outplayed Barca in the first half and Barca took charge of the second half, and ended up winning 3-0. Would you say the scoreline was flattered since they got the first and we had the second and ended up winning 3-0?

As per the emboldened, why not? E sweet me die because na end-to-end stuff. All-roubd attacking football. Action packed all through, no dulling. Not like the cowardice being displayed by Mourinho or sometimes Conte. tongue tongue tongue tongue

I dey pity you. Make Assnal catch you for Carling Cup second leg, na die you dey be that. tongue tongue tongue

The match sweet my belle, sweet attacking game. No be the yeye defensive games wey my team and Special fraud dey always play.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClumsyFlimsy: 5:31pm On Jan 16, 2018
Paulinho

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nicolars(m): 7:02pm On Jan 16, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:
Paulinho

If you consider sane as a midfielder, then salah and sterling are midfielders as well

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:04pm On Jan 16, 2018
Chelseafan1:

The match sweet my belle, sweet attacking game. No be the yeye defensive games wey my team and Special fraud dey always play.
Exactly!!! Reminiscence of the City-Monaco game last season, end-to-end stuff. Or like the Napoli-City game earlier this season.

Even as a neutral, you go watch ball enjoy am wella.

If na against Mourinho or your coach, maybe na defensive masterclass we for see.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 7:49pm On Jan 16, 2018
Dr Ardevol: Dembele's personal doctor:..We have to worry a little about Dembele's new injury..This injury may have had an emotional effect..Players who have never been injured such as Dembele need to understand their body more.

Hamstring Injuries have a very high risk of relapse(30%).

It may somehow be related to the previous injury but it doesn't necessarily mean its a relapse or the previous Injury.

Apart from the muscle Injury, The Emotional aspect also has to be worked on too.

Dembele's Doctor on His recent Injury..Obviously its a sign that we should just thread caution and reduce the expectations we have on him this season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 8:14pm On Jan 16, 2018
dmcdad:

Exactly!!! Reminiscence of the City-Monaco game last season, end-to-end stuff. Or like the Napoli-City game earlier this season.

Even as a neutral, you go watch ball enjoy am wella.

If na against Mourinho or your coach, maybe na defensive masterclass we for see.cheesy

Lool, true true.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 10:04pm On Jan 16, 2018
jonsnow92:
Dr Ardevol: Dembele's personal doctor:..We have to worry a little about Dembele's new injury..This injury may have had an emotional effect..Players who have never been injured such as Dembele need to understand their body more.

Hamstring Injuries have a very high risk of relapse(30%).

It may somehow be related to the previous injury but it doesn't necessarily mean its a relapse or the previous Injury.

Apart from the muscle Injury, The Emotional aspect also has to be worked on too.

Dembele's Doctor on His recent Injury..Obviously its a sign that we should just thread caution and reduce the expectations we have on him this season.

Suarez, messi and paulinho next.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by laPULGA: 10:14pm On Jan 16, 2018
airmark:

Suarez KANTE, messi HIDDEN and paulinho COURTOIS next.
AMEN!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClumsyFlimsy: 10:25pm On Jan 16, 2018
airmark:

This is just shameless
I have never wished injury in an opposition player before; not even for any Madrid plater sef

Na so u dey fear Barca reach

Kuku pray make the whole Barca squad get injury na

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nicolars(m): 10:30pm On Jan 16, 2018
airmark:

lol u even included paulinho

Is that how bad it is

grin grin

Oh I forgot
Ororo*2=paulinho
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:42pm On Jan 16, 2018
Nicolars:

Is that how bad it is

grin grin

Oh I forgot
Ororo*2=paulinho
Dey there make pant dey wear you.cheesy

Why him no go include Lord Paulinho? The fear of Paulinho is the beginning of wisdom.wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 11:49pm On Jan 16, 2018
airmark:

lol..the gods forbid..I Want a fully fit Chelsea team vs a fully fit Barca team..And lets put this mess behind us once and for all.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 11:51pm On Jan 16, 2018
airmark:

Tell me you dont miss Diego Costa.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 12:03am On Jan 17, 2018
laPULGA:

AMEN!!!

cheesy
ClumsyFlimsy:

This is just shameless
I have never wished injury in an opposition player before; not even for any Madrid plater sef

Na so u dey fear Barca reach

Kuku pray make the whole Barca squad get injury na

Brief injuries to miss both chelsea matches. They will return by april, don't take it serious.

Nicolars:

Is that how bad it is

grin grin

Oh I forgot
Ororo*2=paulinho

I want to see paco, digne, deulofeu and andre gomes starting. Messi, suarez and others should give them chance to shine.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 12:35am On Jan 17, 2018
airmark:

cheesy

Brief injuries to miss both chelsea matches. They will return by april, don't take it serious.

I want to see paco, digne, deulofeu and andre gomes starting. Messi, suarez and others should give them chance to shine.

Yes naa, if una allow batsman, Kennedy, baba Rahman start
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:24am On Jan 17, 2018
Arghhhhhh...Jordan Peterson with another slam dunk....bodying a spastic. cheesy cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMcjxSThD54

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 6:23am On Jan 17, 2018
He is 26 not 25
laPULGA:

messi was also very injury prone early in his career so it's too early to make conclusions.

And lingard no be small pikin he is 25

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 6:42am On Jan 17, 2018
1.95m or 195cm
ClumsyFlimsy:

He is actually 1.95cm
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClumsyFlimsy: 7:10am On Jan 17, 2018
oliverano:
1.95m or 195cm
1.95m or 195cm anyone you prefer
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Leyqute(m): 7:19am On Jan 17, 2018
English Championship Attendance Beats La Liga

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/42704713

Yet La Liga houses the two best footballers in the world. Why?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2873) (2874) (2875) (2876) (2877) (2878) (2879) ... (6200) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: GrammarNazi1(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.