Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,395 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2877) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4604113 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2874) (2875) (2876) (2877) (2878) (2879) (2880) ... (6193) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nicolars(m): 7:27am On Jan 17, 2018
oliverano:
1.95m or 195cm
lol
cheesy grin its all the same brother
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClumsyFlimsy: 7:47am On Jan 17, 2018
oliverano:
1.95m or 195cm
Ok now I understand u bro; I mistakenly wrote 1.95cm

Instead of saying either 195cm or 1.95m
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by idreezbaba(m): 7:58am On Jan 17, 2018
You can add me on whatsapp to join FCBARCELONA whatsapp group 08101719325 ..
we post all player interviews,latest transfer news, team line up,player training pictures and much more!..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:11am On Jan 17, 2018
No whatsapp group!! shocked shocked Fuckkkk off. This place is more than enough

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:46am On Jan 17, 2018
grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by scantee(m): 11:12am On Jan 17, 2018
Chelseafan1:

I am not your bro and will never be your bro..
Get lost.

Buhari why?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by laPULGA: 4:44pm On Jan 17, 2018
Leyqute:
English Championship Attendance Beats La Liga

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/42704713

Yet La Liga houses the two best footballers in the world. Why?

we dey talk football u dey talk attendance

who average attendance epp?

And btw which club in england has more average attendance or stadium capacity than barca
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 5:21pm On Jan 17, 2018
Ronaldinho has retired . Best 10 in Barca HISTORY. Delivered internationally, for the club and in the CL. Why they sacrificed this talent to bring through Messi still baffles me, one of the worst decisions in football history
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hustleranthem(m): 5:57pm On Jan 17, 2018
K
Neymar1095:
Ronaldinho has retired . Best 10 in Barca HISTORY. Delivered
internationally, for the club and in the CL. Why
they sacrificed this talent to bring through Messi
still baffles me, one of the worst decisions in
football history
lol..people dey yan dust sha! I greet ur foolishness

11 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Leyqute(m): 6:18pm On Jan 17, 2018
laPULGA:

we dey talk football u dey talk attendance

who average attendance epp?

And btw which club in england has more average attendance or stadium capacity than barca

Those are stats sir. They don't lie.

And yes, football attendance is part of football talk. It shows what people over the world wants and what brand of football people want to see. After the EPL, the next on the log was Bundesliga. This bit surprised me a lot. I thought it would be La Liga.

And no sir, I'm not talking about a club's average attendance or stadium capacity. That bit's much obvious.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lordemperoris100(m): 7:06pm On Jan 17, 2018
Neymar1095:
football history
ronaldinho remains greatest player and not messi. Neymar too me is ahead of messi

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 7:24pm On Jan 17, 2018
Lordemperoris100:
ronaldinho remains greatest player and not messi. Neymar too me is ahead of messi
You are wise ha beg

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 7:35pm On Jan 17, 2018
Mad Men on this platform angry

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 8:22pm On Jan 17, 2018
Please who released those three idiòts?
Does Yaba Left know three of their patients are missing?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 8:42pm On Jan 17, 2018
philfearon:
Please who released those three idiòts?
Does Yaba Left know three of their patients are missing?
by now you should know when someone us trolling.😉
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by laPULGA: 8:54pm On Jan 17, 2018
Lordemperoris100:
ronaldinho remains greatest player and not messi. Neymar to me is ahead of messi

first and foremost,u are a madrid fan so it's not your place to tell barca fans who dia best player is/was.

Secondly since you used "to me" it means its your opinion and.. considering that the earth contains about 7billion people then your opinion can be expressed as ....(1/7000000000) of the general consensus Which equates to exactly 0.00000000014 or 0.0000000014%

so bro

the scientist call your opinion negligible

the mathematicians call it insignificant

and i call it bullshiiiiittttt!

Peace

grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by laPULGA: 8:55pm On Jan 17, 2018
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 8:57pm On Jan 17, 2018
Neymar1095:
football history
You are starting to make sense these days. After all, Ronaldinho remains the only Barca player to receive an ovation from the Bernebeu despite ripping our team to shreds. Not like one disrespectful midget that deems it fit to shoot at opponent's supporters and flash his stinking jersey to the fans of his opponent. Ronaldinho was class from head to toe; a legend and a genius.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 17, 2018
Krasid:
You are starting to make sense these days. After all, Ronaldinho remains the only Barca player to receive an ovation from the Bernebeu despite ripping our team to shreds. Not like one disrespectful midget that deems it fit to shoot at opponent's supporters and flash his stinking jersey to the fans of his opponent. Ronaldinho was class from head to toe; a legend and a genius.
Ronaldinho is not the only barca player to have received a standing ovation from the bernebeu crowd..

Iniesta too has received an ovation.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Profpsalm(m): 9:12pm On Jan 17, 2018
laPULGA:

first and foremost,u are a madrid fan so it's not your place to tell barca fans who dia best player is/was.

Secondly since you used "to me" it means its your opinion and.. considering that the earth contains about 7billion people then your opinion can be expressed as ....(1/7000000000) of the general consensus Which equates to exactly 0.00000000014 or 0.0000000014%

so bro

the scientist call your opinion negligible

the mathematicians call it insignificant

and i call it bullshiiiiittttt!

Peace

grin grin

ahn.....ahn.... LA PULGA u had to calculate it 4 d guy?

Lol...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 9:15pm On Jan 17, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Ronaldinho is not the only barca player to have received a standing ovation from the bernebeu crowd..

Iniesta too has received an ovation.
Iniesta is Spanish and is generally adored by Spanish supporters after his exploits for their national team.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 17, 2018
Krasid:
Iniesta is Spanish and is generally adored by Spanish supporters after his exploits for their national team.
True and just like ronaldinho, iniesta was given an ovation for his contribution to football and lack of controversies..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by laPULGA: 9:21pm On Jan 17, 2018
Profpsalm:

ahn.....ahn.... LA PULGA u had to calculate it 4 d guy?
Lol...
yes na..i wan show am say in the grand scheme of things him opinion no mata

but last last na joke
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 9:41pm On Jan 17, 2018
DrinkLimca:
True and just like ronaldinho, iniesta was given an ovation for his contribution to football and lack of controversies..
...Yeah, but Ronaldinho's was not based on sentiment and came after after a man of the match display that left his opponent's supporters in awe as their assembled galactico team were being mesmirized by a Brazilian maestro.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 9:44pm On Jan 17, 2018
krasid has not left his foolishness Or his foolishness has not left him? which one?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by randomperson: 9:48pm On Jan 17, 2018
Leyqute:

Those are stats sir. They don't lie.

And yes, football attendance is part of football talk. It shows what people over the world wants and what brand of football people want to see. After the EPL, the next on the log was Bundesliga. This bit surprised me a lot. I thought it would be La Liga.

And no sir, I'm not talking about a club's average attendance or stadium capacity. That bit's much obvious.

I can't believe your short sightedness... so you can't think of any other factor that affects attendance apart from what football people want to see?

Football tickets are bought with money and not every economy is as strong as Britain's. Not to mention many other factors

I get that you're desperate to make a point but why let that desperation becloud your sense of judgment

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 9:56pm On Jan 17, 2018
Wow see Neymar freekick. 3rd freekick goal this season . I dare you to name a player with more this season.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 9:59pm On Jan 17, 2018
Neymar is the best freekicker taker in Europe ha beg

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 10:34pm On Jan 17, 2018
Neymar hatrick............ Best player in the world

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 10:40pm On Jan 17, 2018
Neymar1095:
Neymar hatrick............ Best player in the world

plus 2 assists....i know ligue 1 isnt that good..but he has improved and his 3rd goal is wow...messi stuff
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 10:44pm On Jan 17, 2018
poor game
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 10:45pm On Jan 17, 2018
Neymar putting up the best display in 2018 while your Goat is missing pk and dropping a disasterclass. This is Neymar Year

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2874) (2875) (2876) (2877) (2878) (2879) (2880) ... (6193) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: toluxe0075

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.