Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (291) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4597929 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (6191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 10, 2014
tobiboss: chelseafc is cool, you could make it your 2nd club
second wattttttt pls don't go there
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:34pm On Jul 10, 2014
claireshan: u no wan hear wetin?
No fear... You don clear me. My mind don rest. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:35pm On Jul 10, 2014
claireshan: second wattttttt pls don't go there
Cast and bind am ooooo. Tell am say if na play make him stop am oooooo. You dey faithful to Barca and Barca alone. grincheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 10, 2014
dmcdad:
Cast and bind am ooooo. Tell am say if na play make him stop am oooooo. You dey faithful to Barca and Barca alone. grincheesy
hahahahahaha u don't need to tell me I haff done that already both physically and spiritually grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 10, 2014
dmcdad:
No fear... You don clear me. My mind don rest. cheesy
u sef
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:01am On Jul 11, 2014
claireshan: u sef
cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 11, 2014
dmcdad:
cheesy
so Sanchez don go like that?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tobiboss(m): 10:42am On Jul 11, 2014
claireshan: second wattttttt pls don't go there
chelseafc, 1 for your life
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tobiboss(m): 10:42am On Jul 11, 2014
claireshan: so Sanchez don go like that?
suarez is gonna replace him
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 11, 2014
tobiboss: chelseafc, 1 for your life
so are u gonna force me to be?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 11, 2014
tobiboss: suarez is gonna replace him
suarez
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tobiboss(m): 10:51am On Jul 11, 2014
claireshan: so are u gonna force me to be?
i aint trying to force you, but think about it, i'm sure your favourite colour is blue sef, chelsea could/should be your second club, the pride of london
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tobiboss(m): 10:52am On Jul 11, 2014
claireshan: suarez
well pedro first, then suarez from october
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 11, 2014
tobiboss: well pedro first, then suarez from october
hmmmmm
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:49am On Jul 11, 2014
claireshan: so Sanchez don go like that?
Gbam! Just like that. I guess the club prefers Pedro to Sanchez. Albeit Pedro wouldn't have coughed out the kinda money Sanchez's sale did cough out. And it's no news that Sanchez is not the kinda player that should be on the bench. He is just too good to be tied to the bench. But Pedro? He can sleep on the bench and one wouldn't blink an eye twice. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 11, 2014
dmcdad:
Gbam! Just like that. I guess the club prefers Pedro to Sanchez. Albeit Pedro wouldn't have coughed out the kinda money Sanchez's sale did cough out. And it's no news that Sanchez is not the kinda player that should be on the bench. He is just too good to be tied to the bench. But Pedro? He can sleep on the bench and one wouldn't blink an eye twice. cheesy
hahahahahahaah u funny die aswer cheesy grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:36pm On Jul 11, 2014
claireshan: hahahahahahaah u funny die aswer cheesy grin
wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pickabeau1: 12:39pm On Jul 11, 2014
Danhumprey: Well,let's just watch as things unfold. If Suarez's appeal against the ban slammed on him isn't considered,it mean he will resume playing football in October. But before then,Enrique might be tempted to get the best out of the players available to him. And when Suarez return,it won't be easy for the coach to alter the formation he has been using while Suarez was serving his ban.

Ban upheld

Who will top strike till he starts playing
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 1:04pm On Jul 11, 2014
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 1:41pm On Jul 11, 2014
it seems we might start the season with Pedro, Messi and Gerard Deulofeu as our forwards! hmmmmmmmmmmm! lets hope Neymar gets well soon
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 1:57pm On Jul 11, 2014
@what we bought

Luis Suarez is poised to join Barcelona
after Liverpool finalised the terms of a
club-record fee to sell him to the Spanish
side.
The move will come in spite of Suarez being
banned from playing club football until
October after biting Italy's Giorgio Chiellini
at the World Cup.
He leaves England with his reputation as
an outstanding talent still clouded by a
series of controversies throughout his
career.
Here, we look back at the many issues
which have dogged Suarez.
February 2007: Makes his international
debut for Uruguay against Colombia but is
sent off in the final minutes after being
shown a second yellow card for dissent.
November 2007: Joins Ajax from
Uruguayan side Nacional but is later
suspended by the Dutch giants after a half-
time dressing-room altercation with team-
mate Albert Luque.
July 2010: During the 2010 World Cup
quarter-finals, Suarez prevents Ghana's
Dominic Adiyiah from scoring in the final
minute with a deliberate handball on the
line and is subsequently sent off. A penalty
was awarded but missed by Asamoah Gyan
and footage showed Suarez celebrating on
the sidelines. Uruguay eventually went
through to the last four on penalties.
November 2010: Handed a seven-match
ban by the Dutch FA and fined by his club
for biting PSV Eindhoven midfielder Otman
Bakkal during an Eredivisie match.
October 2011: Following his move to
Liverpool in January 2011, is involved in a
tackle with Everton's Jack Rodwell and
goes down with apparent minimal contact.
Rodwell is then sent off.
October 2011: Alleged to have racially
abused Manchester United's Patrice Evra
during a Premier League match. Later
found guilty by an independent regulatory
commission, banned for eight matches and
fined £40,000.
December 2011: Seen making an offensive
gesture towards Fulham fans. At this time
he had already been charged by the FA over
the racism incident, although not yet
punished, but was handed a further one-
match ban for the gesture.
February 2012: United and Liverpool meet
again at Old Trafford and more controversy
ensues as Suarez refuses to shake Evra's
hand before kick-off.
October 2012: Celebrates a goal against
Everton by diving in front of Toffees boss
David Moyes, who had earlier claimed that
''divers'' such as Suarez were putting fans
off the English game.
January 2013: Handles the ball prior to
scoring Liverpool's winner in the FA Cup
third-round tie at Mansfield.
April 2013: Bites Branislav Ivanovic on the
arm but escapes punishment on the pitch
as the referee fails to see it, and scores
Liverpool's equaliser seven minutes into
stoppage time as they draw 2-2 with
Chelsea at Anfield. Fined by club the
following day and charged with violent
conduct by the FA. Subsequently handed a
10-match ban by an independent regulatory
commission, which Liverpool opt not to
appeal against.
June 2014: Television replays show Suarez
moving his head towards Chiellini, who
responded by swinging an arm before
chasing the referee to apparently insist he
had been bitten on his shoulder. Banned by
FIFA from all football for four months, as
well as nine international matches, and
ordered to pay a fine of 100,000 Swiss
francs.
http://sport.bt.com/sportfootball/football/englishfootball/barclayspremierleague/barclayspremierleaguenews/luis-suarez-controversies-S11363918950574

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 2:06pm On Jul 11, 2014
During these past days, the blogosphere has been feeding off on the workability of the 3 super attacking components of Barca come next season; the Neymar - Messi - Suarez combo. Were i to be the coach, this would be my formation; 4-5-1(4-2-3-1)

-------------------- Ter Stegen -----------------------

---Montoya---- Pique------ Hummels---- ALba---

------------Rakitic---------Busquets-----------------

---Iniesta-----------Messi------ Neymar Jnr-------

--------------------L. Suarez ------------------------- cool

This formation guarantees no fewer than 3 goals per game in LaLiga and 2 against the elite teams in Europe, albeit conceding limited number of goals. You might ask, why Montoya? The answer is simple; the onus of a sound tiki taka composition is having 3 defence minded players to man the backline. The duo of ALves and Alba palying on the same field is a disastrous combo, which might explain among other reasons why we have conceded so much goals during the last seasons from in-runnings from either flank to goal, than from previous seasons with Alba out of the mix. Alves has been most susceptible to that. Montoya may be much younger and lacking in experience, but he'll grow, and at the moment, he's more positionally alert than Alves. It is against the rules of tiki taka to field 2 attacking full backs, at least to my own understanding.

From the above, one can recall that, during Pep era, Abidal never goes more than 15 meters into the opposition half. He stays alert and back to run the defence line alongside the the 2 CBs, leaving Alves the freedom to roam forward and support the attack. In the new system, hopefully with Hummels in the rank, we can count on Monotoya staying back along with the CBs, allowing Alba support the attack and midfield.

But i'm not the coach. lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 11, 2014
^^^Nice formation...but where's Mascherano?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 11, 2014
homesteady: it seems we might start the season with Pedro, Messi and Gerard Deulofeu as our forwards! hmmmmmmmmmmm! lets hope Neymar gets well soon
We'll sign Caudrado & he'll play up front until Suarez & Neymar returns fully, then he can revert to the right back
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 3:52pm On Jul 11, 2014
bykebyke: ^^^Nice formation...but where's Mascherano?

Mascherano, a tested quality on the bench is healthy for the team. He's no getting any younger, as he's 31 or so and has played several games over the past seasons. He and Busquets are able to shuffle on the holding role depending on the opposition.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mbulela: 3:55pm On Jul 11, 2014
AjanleKoko:

Nah.
Alexis should not have been bought in the first place. My opinion.
Just like we should never have bought Ibra, or even Neymar.
Blame Pep for making those dumb buys. Why buy players who don't fit into your idea of football?

For Alexis, we may even have stunted his growth. He's not a player meant to camp out on the wing, and as such did not fit into our system.
Ibra also suffered at Barca due to the system. Neymar has a chance, but this season will decide.

Better we sell these guys and buy the type of players that fit into our system. You can't have it all. Alexis is too good for a permanent seat on the bench.

so,do you think Suarez will fare better?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 4:25pm On Jul 11, 2014
mbulela:

so,do you think Suarez will fare better?

I don't know bros.
I want to believe Luis Enrique has learnt a bit of pragmatism from his time at Roma. Otherwise, he has just 'burned' GBP88m undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 4:42pm On Jul 11, 2014
AjanleKoko:

I don't know bros.
I want to believe Luis Enrique has learnt a bit of pragmatism from his time at Roma. Otherwise, he has just 'burned' GBP88m undecided
its Simple Bro..Just make Messi the real Number8..of course, he will also be better positioned to make those his runs in that position... Let Rakitic and Iniesta battle it out for the number10 position....
Simple...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 4:50pm On Jul 11, 2014
philfearon:
its Simple Bro..Just make Messi the real Number8..of course, he will also be better positioned to make those his runs in that position... Let Rakitic and Iniesta battle it out for the number10 position....
Simple...

Tired of postulating on which position is better for Messi.
We need to score goals and win cups abeg. Every team is strengthening.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 4:56pm On Jul 11, 2014
AjanleKoko:

Tired of postulating on which position is better for Messi.
We need to score goals and win cups abeg. Every team is strengthening.
As in eehh.....
Make this board just buy 2 defenders Na....Buy Hummels and Marquinhos or any other Great defender...End of discussion!!
That Suarez money could have been used to buy three Solid defenders with extra change,and Sanchez would have still been around!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 5:22pm On Jul 11, 2014
Johnpaul88: We'll sign Caudrado & he'll play up front until Suarez & Neymar returns fully, then he can revert to the right back
wonderful idea my friend. why didnt i think of that? nice thought. but the problem now is the f**king board is not saying a d**n word about cuadrado. if i were the bosses, i'd buy cuadrado before suarez.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 5:24pm On Jul 11, 2014
Mcleo007: During these past days, the blogosphere has been feeding off on the workability of the 3 super attacking components of Barca come next season; the Neymar - Messi - Suarez combo. Were i to be the coach, this would be my formation; 4-5-1(4-2-3-1)

-------------------- Ter Stegen -----------------------

---Montoya---- Pique------ Hummels---- ALba---

------------Rakitic---------Busquets-----------------

---Iniesta-----------Messi------ Neymar Jnr-------

--------------------L. Suarez ------------------------- cool

This formation guarantees no fewer than 3 goals per game in LaLiga and 2 against the elite teams in Europe, albeit conceding limited number of goals. You might ask, why Montoya? The answer is simple; the onus of a sound tiki taka composition is having 3 defence minded players to man the backline. The duo of ALves and Alba palying on the same field is a disastrous combo, which might explain among other reasons why we have conceded so much goals during the last seasons from in-runnings from either flank to goal, than from previous seasons with Alba out of the mix. Alves has been most susceptible to that. Montoya may be much younger and lacking in experience, but he'll grow, and at the moment, he's more positionally alert than Alves. It is against the rules of tiki taka to field 2 attacking full backs, at least to my own understanding.

From the above, one can recall that, during Pep era, Abidal never goes more than 15 meters into the opposition half. He stays alert and back to run the defence line alongside the the 2 CBs, leaving Alves the freedom to roam forward and support the attack. In the new system, hopefully with Hummels in the rank, we can count on Monotoya staying back along with the CBs, allowing Alba support the attack and midfield.

But i'm not the coach. lipsrsealed
lol, this is what we call electronic football. hahahaha. nice line up though but let's be realistic, any humour about hummels? plus cuadrado might replace montoya.

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (6191) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: chic2pimp(m), A40(m), CallTheCops(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.